CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: YgBenar

[Dunia] Update 8.6.2020:Ditindih Polis Hingga Mati, Siapa Sebenarnya George Floyd Sehing

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-6-2020 02:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson sends out a compassionate message

The Rock spoke from his heart, talking about the unrest, and the absence of a leader to guide the people through it.

“Where are you? Where is our leader? Where’s our leader at this time, when our country is down on its knees, begging, pleading, hurt angry, frustrated, in pain, with its arms out, just wanting to be heard?

“Begging and pleading and praying, for change. Where are you?” The Rock is obviously referring to President Trump, who is nowhere to be seen during the protests.

He calls out the President, for not being a compassionate leader during these times of crisis and need.

“Where is our compassionate leader who’s gonna step up to our country, which is down on its knees and extend a hand, and say ‘You stand up. Stand up with me, because I gotchu. I gotchu, I hear you, I’m listening to you.

“You have my word that I will do everything in my power, until my dying day, until my last breath, to do everything I can, to create the change that is needed, to normalize equality, because black lives matter,” Rock exclaimed.

The Rock speaks about ‘Black Lives Matter’
The Rock went on to address the point of some having issues with the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement, instead going for ‘All Lives Matter’ as a rallying cry.

“Of course all lives matter. Every single one. All lives matter, because we as Americans, we believe in inclusivity, we believe in acceptance. We believe in human rights. We believe in equality for all.

“So of course all lives matter. In this moment right now, in this defining, pivotal, explosive moment where our country is down on its knees, the floorboards of our country are becoming unhinged in this moment. We must say the words. Black lives matter,” proclaims The Rock.

The Rock has used the massive platform to inspire change. His statements and support have come in a time when it’s absolutely necessary.

Although the WWE has always been apolitical, it is refreshing to see a former WWE Superstar use his fame and his platform for a good cause. The Rock has always spoken out on pressing issues in America, and this is no exception.

The Rock urged his fans to become the agents of change, and to become the leaders that America needs right now.

“We must become the leaders we’re looking for. Now I’ll ask you one more time. Where is that compassionate leader who steps up and takes responsibility? We’re all here, and the process of change has already begun,” Rock said.

He ended his emotional message to The President with this

You would be surprised to see how people in pain would respond when you say ‘I care about you’, ‘I’m listening to you, this is our country, you’re all my people.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-6-2020 06:22 AM | Show all posts
YgBenar replied at 7-6-2020 10:52 PM
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson sends out a compassionate message

The Rock spoke from his heart, talk ...

Kenapa dia ni tak promote POC? People of Color? Kenapa nak angkat black sahaja?

Lama lama aii pun dah naik meluat dgn BLM movement yang penuh dgn bad ideas and lies. It often fuels anger when nothing wrong was done. It jumps to conclusions before any evidence exists.

That is why I dont support defunding the police!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2020 07:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada aku baca trending BTS dan army diorang derma 1 million kat campaign Black Lives Matter. Tabung donation ni akan disalurkan kepada siapa nanti?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2020 07:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Khabarnya seluruh dunia ada demo black lives matter. Kat sini ada tak?

Raykat Malaysia tak suka orang kulit hitam dan akan berpihak kepada polis.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2020 11:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bila tengok Dear White People tu..diorang ni sama je. Spesis sensitip tak tentu pasal. Sesama sendiri pun bergasak jugak.
Woke tak woke..gua dah bosan dgn BLM.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2020 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Peterpan17 replied at 4-6-2020 04:42 PM
haruslah sis!! cerita mesti mo gempak set makcik bawang ni. walaupun mgkn kerja jd cleaner saja ka ...

u cakap pasal cleaner kan, teringat kat ex boss i yg sgt bodo, jumud pemikirannya..dia boleh cakap kalau dia ada sedara mara kat obesi, dia nak je pindah sana n kejela apa2, waitressing ke hatta cleaner, sebab exchange rate tinggi ngan RM...tepuk dahi mendengar..walhal dia hidup kat sini siap pakai bag2 branded ribu riban...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-6-2020 09:36 PM | Show all posts
becir replied at 12-6-2020 09:35 AM
u cakap pasal cleaner kan, teringat kat ex boss i yg sgt bodo, jumud pemikirannya..dia boleh cakap ...

hahahah! ko suruh je dia gi Singapore. Test market dulu. Baru dia tau dunia tu tinggi ke rendah. Org mcm ni blm kena dia blm tau. Dia ingat kat obersea kerja jd cleaner indah belaka. Dah ko jd bos kat sini tetiba jd cleaner kat sana, blh ke ko hadap benda tu. Itu blm lagi kena buli lg dgn bangsa yg budget derang lbh superior. jiran aku cite, kawan dia kerja kat Aussie. Lupa lak jawatan apa tp kerja ofis. Kena buli dgn omputeh kat sana sebab dia asian. Dia dah 2 tahun kat situ dan tak larat nak tinggal dan kerja sana lagi. Nak blk Msia. Baru dia sedar Msia juga terbaik bg dia. budak tu kaum sepet

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada Bezza pada 2023
ultra78'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada
Views : 9488 Replies : 28
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 5956 Replies : 63
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6218 Replies : 20
Janji manismu
maklukpenggodaJanji manismu
Views : 25419 Replies : 2
Kekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon sewaktu ketibaan jenazah komander firdaus di masjid sungai nibong
YgBenarKekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon
Views : 4714 Replies : 15
Penyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut Hak’ – Kenyataan Watak Imani Dalam ‘Lelaki Itu’ Mula Dibenci Netizen
YgBenarPenyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut
Views : 13226 Replies : 172
'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
maklukpenggoda'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
Views : 5021 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 17996 Replies : 89
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 16382 Replies : 15

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.520137 second(s), 30 queries .