CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: cahaya_emily

Platonic Relationship..pernah lalui tak?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-7-2020 11:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ramaramu replied at 15-7-2020 10:47 AM
pernah tapi just for a while. lepas tu dia start express his feelings pulek..

Rama, u punya profile pic ni zul arifin ke?haha tak jelas sgt gambonyer..

Apa u buat lps dia confess tu?masih berkawan tak?

Mcm i kwn i mmg siap ajak kawen dlu..siap dh stanby cincin dh..haha tp tak boleh la..i tak attracted to him sexually walaupun orgnya tinggi ada rupa jgklah...i guess i nmpk dia mcm fatherly sgt dgn i..beza umur 12 tahun..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2020 12:30 PM | Show all posts
i had a good female friend, i treated her as a friend only lah kiranya, we went (with a bunch of our other friends) to holidays overseas a couple of times. Nothing happened between us, sebab masa tuh he was dating one of my good guy friends too, so i takdelah nak sailang awek dia kan.

But after a while i nampak perangai dia berubah lain macam, suka pegang2 i, bila cross jalan nak pegang tangan, alasan takut...lol. bila dalam keter duduk sebelah i, tertidur atas bahu i semua, dalam swimming pool (siap pakai one piece lagi) nak duduk atas leher i, konon nak lompat masuk air gitu. Peluk2 i semua. But i still treated her as a good friend, and jaga batas as she is my friend's GF.

tapi bila i dapat GF, dia jadi mcm tak best pulak, cuba nak encourage gf i untuk tawar hati ngan i. I was pissed, but then i trusted my gf sebab dia x senang nak makan cakap org.

fast forward, she did come to my wedding when i invited her. But i highly suspected that she really liked me, but didn't have the courage to ask me directly, even if she did, i would've rejected her due to her relationship status at the time, i like being friends with her bf, he's a great guy, always helped me when i needed it.

sampai skrang dia x kahwin2, sebab bf dia tuh macam xnak proceed further, dia pon single lagi.

i would be lying if i say i wasn't the least bit attracted to her...physically and sexually, and vice versa, she's a very attractive woman. Tapi dah xde jodoh kan, haha.

Thus i would say its difficult for a man and a woman to have a true platonic relationship, lambat laun one will fall for another, but all at the cost of friendship.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2020 12:30 PM | Show all posts
cahaya_emily replied at 15-7-2020 11:11 AM
Rama, u punya profile pic ni zul arifin ke?haha tak jelas sgt gambonyer..

Apa u buat lps dia co ...

aah zul arifin..

i cakap dengan dia you tau i tak single.. dia cakap dia tahu tapi dia nak luah jugak mana tahu dia ingt the feeling is mutual.
since then i kurang kan la jumpa..

dia pun frust dan kawin.. malang nya hari dia kahwin tu malam tu dah ajak i lepak.. hmmm
kesian wife dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2020 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 16-7-2020 09:42 AM
yprat replied at 15-7-2020 12:30 PM
i had a good female friend, i treated her as a friend only lah kiranya, we went (with a bunch of our ...

wow, your GF ( dah married ke, you now) is a verry patient lady i must say ,with all the things u told us now about the other 'woman'.

u know , kalau i gf you and i knew you did this with abukan mahram. i tak marah, i just walked off.

tu;ah kan betulah you cakap - both  genders will definitely feel attracted one way or another be they , intellectually, physically and so on but ...self restraint is always the best thing to resort to.

gosh....

tulah i takpercaya bila lelaki mingle dengan a lady cakap dia less bit attracted , penipu ( and i came to know one , almost 10 years ) and you know banyak and almost all macam tu ( execption lah a few male humans like prophet etc ) , i let them lie. kat situ kita boleh measurte their worth. penipu lelaki macam ni, memang Allah je deals with them.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2020 09:55 AM | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 16-7-2020 09:40 AM
wow, your GF ( dah married ke, you now) is a verry patient lady i must say ,with all the things u  ...

sorry, but i don't quite get what you're saying.

di above adalah pengalaman i many years back.

i met my GF (now wife) when i was friends with the girl i mentioned. We have been friends since early uni days, i know her through her BF which was a really good friend of mine, at the time they seemed happy, but after a few years i found out they were actually in an open relationship. I was a little uncomfortable when she was too 'mesra' with me...sometimes it happened right in front of her own BF, we have a group of mutual friends who always went to holiday trips together, i was confused while thinking "mamat nih x jaga gf dia ke apa nih".

btw all this "mesra-mesra" happened before i met my GF. Once i did, i never went out to lepak with her or to any group holidays anymore, all my time spent with my GF.

but alas, nothing happened, and i got married, we are still friends, but no longer speak as much, my wife knows about what she has done and also had the opinion that she liked me but was frustrated that i got married, haha.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2020 11:14 AM | Show all posts
yprat replied at 16-7-2020 09:55 AM
sorry, but i don't quite get what you're saying.

di above adalah pengalaman i many years back.

ohhh i see, i seee....oh i see now i know, you met the woman first then your GF ( now wife ) later....ohhh i thot just now, you had that u kno ' a whaleeeee of time ' with her and your gf just felt uneasy about it - that is why i wrote , If were your gf then , and i knew the thing by the pool and at the pool , i just walked off...

tapi lelaki kan

see?

suruh wanita kahwin but - bila macam ni pun i was like thinking and you can respond to this

berapa kasih seorang lelaki kepada wanita ye to be honestly, absolutely, utterly butterly TRUTH ?

i rasa kan semu alelaki semuaaaa ( kecuali my abah , late uncles , brother Prophets , auliyaa ) adalah penipu to a certain extent

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-7-2020 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by yprat at 16-7-2020 11:37 AM
mbhcsf replied at 16-7-2020 11:14 AM
ohhh i see, i seee....oh i see now i know, you met the woman first then your GF ( now wife ) later ...

yes, all that mesra2 from my 'platonic' female friend was before i met my GF, after i met my GF, i never went out with her to lepak2, unless i bring my GF together and in a group setting. I know my boundaries.

she (GF) knew of her conduct with me because i told her, we laughed it off, it wasn't like i was cheating on her, and it all happened quite some time before i met her (GF).

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2020 12:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I never believes any platonic relationship btwn both gender can be mesra2 without any feelings..no romances atau no seksual attraction. Must be one of them..lama2 akan terpeleot gak. Its like sound bbnu punya words..apa..teman tapi mesra kaaa..gituww..

From my past experiences..sudahnya im quit when they started to say sayang2..feeling2 gitu. ahh..mula lah i rasa bosan. For me..kawan is kawan..ada gap. For them yg dah married..better tak yah kot gini. But skrg i noticed some husbnd and wife ada amalkan open relationship with other partner. Not sure lah itu lanjutan dari hubungan platonic antara mereka semua ker..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2020 04:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I open a thread before n it was deleted by some moron. I stop all my connection with my so call platonic fren. Bkn sbb dia over board tp sbb org keliling2 bodoh n i cant stand it.
He once in a while say hi over the phone n fb. N we chat jgn tidak about cats.
I love my husband n he is not that happy with the relationship too. So i choose my husband over everything. Afterall he accepted me after all the hoo haa.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2020 09:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MrsVeneer replied at 24-7-2020 04:27 PM
I open a thread before n it was deleted by some moron. I stop all my connection with my so call plat ...

I have one too many platonics too

Helps with getting along at work. Iols punya pembawaan maskulin boleh masuk zone
I dislikes if they took it far. Gives me the impression I have bad taste over men Macam desperate lak. Sebabtu I offended orang kata fangirling over men. My manly bitch face dont do 'fan'

Iols kalau mendapatkan cinta sama macam dapat simpati mak ayam @MrsVeneer Tak pernah paksa atau sengaja tumpang nama. Orang bagi kita tadah dengan nyiru!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2020 01:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I think I have one platonic relationship ni.

With my office mate.
We text everyday. Mostly pasal kerja & gossip.

And I biasa cerita apa2 je dgn dia.
Pasal I dgn ex bf.
Pasal my imaginary friend.
Pasal isu with my ex hb

So, blessed ada Kawan mcm ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2020 07:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada kot.. tp dia gay la..
Taste kitorg sama in music, tv show, fashion etc..
Tp dah lost contact la..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2020 03:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Susah la. Pernah until org tu start luahkan perasaan. Stress jadi nya. And jujur ckp syg sgt persahabatan tu. Maybe if not them, its me

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2020 02:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My bff in sch, lps kawin isterinya a bit jealous so we stopped being friends for 6,7 yrs kot. Lagipun masing2 sibuk bina kehidupan. Now ank2 pun dah besar, hidup pun dah stabil xder apa lg yg our spouses nak feeling insecure. We did not  go out together but communicate a lot via soc med. Ala... cerita pasal Najib, Tun M je pun...

We r not sexually attracted to one another, jadi persahabatan tu kekal je

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 11:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175363 second(s), 36 queries .