Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: manjalara_01

Living with ADHD

[Copy link]
Post time 1-5-2022 09:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 29-4-2022 10:31 PM
Yaa..setahu i die mmg under medication tp she is not getting better. So tu yg die pegi oversea kat ...

Ooo ic. Dia ada private ig ye. Klu dpt masuk tu interesting. Ok semlm i dh bwk my son pegi psychologist. Dan dalam sejam interview dan buat mcm2, dia tgk autism xde. Jauh sgt. Mild adhd katanya my son. So i sambung terapi once in a week sejam. Rm140. Anak i byk kena diubah. Dr segi motor skill etc. anak i kurg pki otak kanan. Dan dia kurg dlm balancing, sequence. In fact dia xpandai2 bwk basikal walaupun dh ajar byk kali. So benda2 tu kena betulkan dulu. Anak i dia proses blh tp dia xblh cerna info awal. So bila interview tu i blh relate semua sekali. I harap betul2 mild saja dan blh reducekan. I xnak anak i depress. I doakan u juga sama. I yg sakit tgk anak i mcm tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-5-2022 05:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ipes2 replied at 30-4-2022 08:45 PM
haha its very good of you to summarize and more importatntly to look into yourself and assess.

Hey Dr ????. I was thinking for sure ramai yg x sanggup nk tgk the whole thing . So i thought better la summerize.

Even for me, after watching t clip ade byk info yg i baru discover about ADHD. Also kalau nk tahu more about how it's like living with ADHD t best source is from t horse's mouth.

Kalau setakat bc artikel perubatan ke it's just too general & way more optimistic view saying owh, everything is going to be alright with t right treatment & meds. But in reality most of t time it's anything but that.

Anyway , good yo hear from u Dr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2022 05:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lurve82 replied at 1-5-2022 09:05 AM
Ooo ic. Dia ada private ig ye. Klu dpt masuk tu interesting. Ok semlm i dh bwk my son pegi psychol ...

Alhamdulillah. Hope your son will get better

To all manja mk ucapkan

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2022 09:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lurve82 replied at 1-5-2022 09:05 AM
Ooo ic. Dia ada private ig ye. Klu dpt masuk tu interesting. Ok semlm i dh bwk my son pegi psychol ...

I ada pm you ye sis. Kot2 you tak perasan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2023 10:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2023 04:58 PM | Show all posts

If you're feeling sluggish and unmotivated, it might not be laziness that's to blame – it could be ADHD burnout. In this video, we're going to discuss 5 signs of ADHD burnout and how to deal with it.If you recognize any of the symptoms in yourself, don't wait – take action and address the situation head-on! ADHD burnout is a real thing and it can seriously affect your work performance and overall motivation. By following these 5 steps, you'll be on your way to recovering and returning to your previous level of productivity!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-9-2023 04:56 PM | Show all posts

Have you ever felt like you're constantly juggling a million things, struggling to focus, and experiencing a whirlwind of emotions without understanding why? Well, you're not alone! In today's eye-opening video, we're delving into a topic that often goes unnoticed: Undiagnosed ADHD in Women (The Invisible Struggle).

It's time to break the stigma and create a supportive community where every voice is heard and understood. Whether you're on your own journey or seeking to learn more about this important topic, hit that play button and join us in this empowering discussion.

Remember, your experiences are valid, and your journey matters. By raising awareness and fostering empathy, we can make strides toward a more inclusive and compassionate world.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2023 11:22 AM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 16-9-2023 04:56 PM
Have you ever felt like you're constantly juggling a million things, struggling to focus, and exp ...

i think u are doing just great, keep on moving forward. just do what u have to do.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-9-2023 06:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2024 04:49 PM | Show all posts

If you are like many adults that have ADHD then you probably are experience burnout and feeling tired all the time not just physically but mentally as well. I want to share with you my secret I use to never felling tired with my ADHD and what I use with my ADHD patients. In this video I share with you all my secrets to never feeling tired with your ADHD and how to investigate the problem to your low energy with ADHD. I also share with you my current strategies and treatment plans I am using on myself that has helped me have consistent energy and focus throughout the day for my ADHD brain.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2024 04:51 PM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 20-9-2023 11:22 AM
i think u are doing just great, keep on moving forward. just do what u have to do.

Hey u . How are u? Lama dah x masuk sini saje share this, baru jumpa td

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055597 second(s), 34 queries .