CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tumpanglalu74

[Dunia] Siape Yang Menang? Trump Ke Biden? Ye Ke Pak Biden Menipu?? [#163 Poll Workers B

[Copy link]
Post time 12-1-2021 07:51 AM | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 11-1-2021 09:40 AM
That's right.  Memang rakyat nak Trump.  Selame ni Biden takde sape peduli.  "Siape Biden??  Aku tak ...

Biden nye rallies mcm backyard BBQ aje, chill sungguh!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2021 08:03 AM | Show all posts
America Reborn

Bitchute link:  TRUMP - AMERICA REBORN

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2021 08:43 AM | Show all posts
K.A.R.M.A.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2021 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2021 05:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sarah82 replied at 10-1-2021 07:52 PM
Hahaha.. Ang kalau marah mmg nampak sangat points.. Aku mcm blur.. Apa dah jadi.. Sebab mcm tak ad ...

Memang issue tech giant di SV mahu jatuh kan trump... Hang pergi saja di mana mana youtube  live bagi comment condemn pelosi dan biden... In few sec comment akan di delete...
Gang libtard tidak suka di condemn.. Tapi depa condemn boleh.... Bongok bongok ini lupa amendment freedom of speech... Yang banggang nya nama saja americans constitutions sendiri pun bodoh... Mark.. Gates.. Pelosi.. Etc ini depa mahu monopoly business... Bangsat ini cuba kills small tech startup social media platform yang lain yang bagi freedoom of speech.... Tapi masih patriot temasuk boss yahudi aku baru buka mata.... weols beli shares small tech startup untuk bantu depa . . Kan aku sudah cakap di tempat kerja aku yang contract semua tidak di sambung...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2021 05:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
snazzydaisy replied at 11-1-2021 04:43 PM
K.A.R.M.A.

Memang karma sis...ada 1 bangsa itu seorang jadi boss di bawa 1 states rakyat busuk karipoule masuk company... Habis nampak gelap whole department 1 high tech yang famous di SV...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2021 05:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwdrum replied at 12-1-2021 05:34 PM
Memang issue tech giant di SV mahu jatuh kan trump... Hang pergi saja di mana mana youtube  live b ...

Punya nak monopoli.. Mmg hanat la perangai libtard ni... Cara depa sebiji mcm penyokong BN kena masa sebelum PRU14...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2021 05:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwdrum replied at 12-1-2021 05:34 PM
Memang issue tech giant di SV mahu jatuh kan trump... Hang pergi saja di mana mana youtube  live b ...

Chop.. OT

aku ada baca ttg avian flu yg baru....saintis bg amaran mungkin ni 2nd wabak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2021 05:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 11-1-2021 10:17 PM
Juz when I thot the storm has calmed..

Yes, betul la Pelosi nak stop akta Insurrection ni. Keep posting info here dear, senang kami nak baca. Sangat hargai.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2021 06:01 PM | Show all posts

Abang Pelosi Kes Rogol Kanak2

Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 12-1-2021 06:50 PM
slavehunter replied at 12-1-2021 05:52 PM
Yes, betul la Pelosi nak stop akta Insurrection ni. Keep posting info here dear, senang kami nak b ...

Website rasmi FBI: https://vault.fbi.gov/thomas-dalesandro-jr/thomas-d-alesandro-jr.-part-01-of-01/view

* p. 15

Reported on TIME magazine 1955:
http://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,807078,00.html

Blog ni cerite umor mangse2 tersebut:

http://freebornobiterdictum.blogspot.com/2019/06/baltimoreons-wanted-to-see-your-brother.html

It was during that tenure as Baltimore's chief executive that his 20-year-old son, Franklin Delano Roosevelt D'Alesandro, along with 13 other youths was charged with raping a 13 year old girl.
     All 14 were charged with having committed rape or perverted practices on the two victims.  Young D'Alesandro reportedly was the only one of those tried at the time who was successful in obtaining an acquittal. (What are the chances)?

"The girl, and her 11-year old cousin, have told police they were kept in a West Preston Street apartment between July 20 and July 28 and were repeatedly assaulted by a gang of young men. The grand jury earlier this week indicted three others on charges involving the young girls."

(Actual news clipping, below)

Another 1:

https://twitter.com/wash_cloth/status/1268260863502438400/

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2021 06:36 PM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2021 07:05 PM | Show all posts

FLOTUS Ucap Selamat Tinggal

Like all of you, I have reflected on the past year and how the invisible enemy, Covid-19, swept across our beautiful country. All Nations have experienced the loss of loved ones, economic pain, and the negative impacts of isolation.

As your First Lady, it has been inspiring to witness firsthand what the people of our great Nation will do for one another, especially when we are at our most vulnerable.

With nearly every experience I have had, I found myself carrying many individual’s stories home with me in my heart.

Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.

Our Nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our Nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable.

As an American, I am proud of our freedom to express our viewpoints without persecution. It is one of the paramount ideals which America is fundamentally built on. Many have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect that right. With that in mind, I would like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives.

I implore people to stop the violence, never make assumptions based on the color of a person’s skin or use differing political ideologies as a basis for aggression and viciousness. We must listen to one another, focus on what unites us, and rise above what divides us.

It is inspiring to see that so many have found a passion and enthusiasm in participating in an election, but we must not allow that passion to turn to violence. Our path forward is to come together, find our commonalities, and be the kind and strong people that I know we are.

Our country’s strength and character have revealed themselves in the communities that have been impacted by natural disasters and throughout this terrible pandemic that has affected all of us. The common thread in all of these challenging situations is American’s unwavering resolve to help one another.  Your compassion has shown the true spirit of our country.

As I said over the summer, it is these defining moments that we will look back and tell our grandchildren that through empathy, strength, and determination, we were able to restore the promise of our future. Each of you are the backbone of this country. You are the people who continue to make the United States of America what it is, and who have the incredible responsibility of preparing our future generations to leave everything better than they found it.

It has been the honor of my lifetime to serve as your First Lady. I want to thank the millions of Americans who supported my husband and me over the past 4 years and shown the incredible impact of the American spirit. I am grateful to you all for letting me serve you on platforms which are dear to me.

Most importantly, I ask for healing, grace, understanding, and peace for our great Nation.

Every day let us remember that we are one Nation under God. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

Sincerely,

Melania Trump

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-path-forward/

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2021 10:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ^CUN_GILA~. at 12-1-2021 10:28 PM
alesandra replied at 7-1-2021 10:17 AM
Bilanya biden nak angkat sumpah?

Anakanda baginda:

Muka budak kena blur..

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 12:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sarah82 replied at 12-1-2021 01:40 AM
Chop.. OT

aku ada baca ttg avian flu yg baru....saintis bg amaran mungkin ni 2nd wabak

Sudah ada sarah... 2020 di laos 1 seorang jankiti bird flu...zoonotic disease season... Di europe.. Germany.. Austria.. France.. Netherland few more sudah banyak binatang di bunuh... Di asia teruk di korea.. India dan japan...yup Perlu prepare 2nd wabak...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 12:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Dwdrum at 12-1-2021 08:37 AM
sarah82 replied at 12-1-2021 01:39 AM
Punya nak monopoli.. Mmg hanat la perangai libtard ni... Cara depa sebiji mcm penyokong BN kena ma ...

Lagi few hours trump akan bagi speech di  live dari texas...
Depa ini memang globalist... Sama seperti PH... Master dia tok det... Somehow tok det anti semitic bukan sebab agama pun di bela issue palestine is more to his big failure gold dinar... Untuk screw dolar... Hang ingat yahudi dan capitalist saja boleh kaya depa pun mahu kaya juga... Shalom pernah cakap kepada aku apa yang najib buat tok det sudah buat dahulu... Monopoly business dari depa bagi kepada gang depa... Mamak dari kubang rotan... Dari towkeh garam tok det naik kan jadi politian dan kaya... Dari against capitalist america better pro capitalist america... He knows bagaimana dia corrupt kan system ic di borneo fucked up sabah... Same issue akan terjadi di america under biden... Tak kan aku tidak kenal kutty asal kampung aku.. Ada gang ph kata aku tidak tahu tok det support biden... In the Same time master yang boleh kickout his protege najib...najib lawan tuan... Depa ingat mukhriz intelligent sangat kah...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 12:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwdrum replied at 13-1-2021 12:34 AM
Lagi few hours trump akan bagi speech di  live dari texas...
Depa ini memang globalist... Sama  ...

Hahahaha.. Apa yg ang komen betul..dan dulu mmg aku pro Tun M.. Lepas aku baca komen sharlom dan chzy mmg aku faham kenapa depa x suka dia..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2021 12:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwdrum replied at 13-1-2021 12:22 AM
Sudah ada sarah... 2020 di laos 1 seorang jankiti bird flu...zoonotic disease season... Di europe. ...

Huhuhu.. Tu aku dok cari berita dari sumber dipercayai..nak share sini.. Supaya semua sedar akan kewujudan wabak baru ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 01:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Dwdrum at 12-1-2021 09:30 AM
sarah82 replied at 12-1-2021 08:42 AM
Hahahaha.. Apa yg ang komen betul..dan dulu mmg aku pro Tun M.. Lepas aku baca komen sharlom dan c ...

Hanya yang pernah kena tahu sakit hati..
Sewaktu BLM depa ini protest over the limit + immigrants juga too loud... Aku risau apa akan jadi pada inauguration day... Liberals lupa yang whites yang depa panggil dari ulu banat.. tidak akan sentiasa shut the mouth and close the eyes.... Depa inilah yang guns owner paling banyak.... Selama ini hidup tidak kacau orang.... Jika hang mahu tahu americans owned guns more than military guns ....
Acik acik yang ada anak.. Family members better be nice.. neutral... tidak perlu tunjuk sangat happy support biden...  siapa pun yang baca advise aku...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 01:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sarah82 replied at 12-1-2021 08:43 AM
Huhuhu.. Tu aku dok cari berita dari sumber dipercayai..nak share sini.. Supaya semua sedar akan k ...

So far news hanya imformation bout binatang yang di jankiti avian flu... Tidak transmit ke human tahun 2021... But anytime akan terjadi...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2021 01:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dwdrum replied at 13-1-2021 01:27 AM
So far news hanya imformation bout binatang yang di jankiti avian flu... Tidak transmit ke human t ...

Yg aku jumpa kes 2020 December kat Hunan China.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 06:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204607 second(s), 43 queries .