CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 8508|Reply: 51

[Dunia] Edisi Eksklusif!! Puteri Latifa Al-Maktoum Rakam Video Dari Dalam Tahanan Yestan

[Copy link]
Post time 17-2-2021 01:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 17-2-2021 01:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts8FJhKK7ss

'I'm a hostage': Haunting videos recorded by Dubai Princess Latifa al Maktoum in 'villa jail' after she was kidnapped by her father's henchmen following failed attempt to escape kingdom by jet ski
  • Princess Latifa, 34, describes how her 2018 escape attempt ended in her brutal recapture in waters off India
  • Speaking from her Dubai villa 'jail' she says her father's henchmen told her she will 'never see the sun again'
  • The videos were taken in a bathroom on a phone, smuggled out and have been shared with MailOnline  
Published:  13:46 GMT, 16 February 2021   | Updated: 20:48 GMT, 16 February 2021

Princess Latifa al Maktoum, the kidnapped daughter of Dubai's ruler, has smuggled a series of haunting videos out of captivity describing herself as being held 'hostage' by her father

Princess Latifa al Maktoum, the kidnapped daughter of Dubai's ruler, has smuggled a series of haunting videos out of captivity, describing herself as being held 'hostage' by her father in the footage shared with Mail Online.

Speaking publicly for the first time in three years, the 34-year-old royal prisoner describes in vivid detail how her dramatic 2018 escape attempt involving jet skis and a yacht ended in her brutal recapture and forcible repatriation.

The Indian authorities handed her straight back to her billionaire father who has held her against her will ever since, with his henchmen promising her she would 'never see the sun again'.

In the most damming video filmed after her failed escape, the Princess says: 'I'm a hostage. And this villa has been converted into a jail. All the windows are barred shut.

'There's five policemen outside and two policewomen inside. I can't even go out to get fresh air. So basically, I'm a hostage.'

Last year the High Court in London found Latifa's father, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, 'ordered and orchestrated' her abduction and forced return to Dubai on two occasions, in 2002 and again in 2018.  

The Queen with Sheikh Mohammed on Derby day in 2011

Latifa escaped Dubai in February 2018 after recording a disturbing video in which she revealed her troubled relationship with her father.

In the video, Latifa accused him of jailing her for three years in 2002 when she tried to escape what she called his 'repressive control'.
The princess said she was drugged and tortured on the orders of her father.

She said was not allowed to drive, had no passport and was followed by a team of guards.

Latifa also claimed her older sister Shamsa is being kept against her will in Dubai after she tried to escape the kingdom and was abducted from the UK in 2000.

Latifa, who is one of the Sheikh’s 30 children by his six wives, fled Dubai by jet ski to rendezvous with a yacht waiting to sail to India.

After eight days at sea, the yacht she was travelling on was boarded by Indian commandos off the coast of Goa and she was returned to the custody of her father in Dubai.

The sheikh says Latifa was tricked into escaping by criminals who wanted money and that returning her to Dubai was a rescue mission.

He has been the subject of allegations that have come from a number of members of his family. As well as Latifa and one of her sisters, two former wives claim he abused them. The sheikh denies the claims.  

Three years on from that episode, Latifa has released another series of videos, this time secretly recorded by in 2019.

Looking pale and frightened, she described the moment when the yacht on which she made her failed escape attempt, skippered by a hired former French spy she had hired, was stormed by Indian troops at sea.

Eight days into the voyage the Sheikh's military forces tracked her down 30 miles off Goa when the boat, Nostromo, was boarded by Indian special forces firing off stun grenades and tear gas.

'I kept saying you can't take me back,' she recalled. 'I want asylum and we're in international waters. You can't kidnap me. They were just on a mission and they were given orders.'

Latifa describes how she fought with two Emirati officers and bit one of them on the arm before her hands were zip tied and she was later tranquilised to keep her quiet.

She says: 'The same guy who tranquilised me came and then he tranquilised me again on my left arm. They put me on a stretcher, and as they were carrying me up steps of a private jet is when I passed out.

'When I woke up the jet had already landed in Dubai and I just felt really sad at this point. Everything I was working on for so many years to get my freedom was gone.'

The recordings were made at great risk to her personal safety and smuggled out of Dubai to her supporters in the UK who have her permission to release them in the hope it will secure her release.

The Princess – one of the Sheikh's 30 children by six different wives - tells how she has been imprisoned and threatened with being shot unless she cooperates with the official statements issued by her father.

Sheikh Mohammed and the Dubai Royal Court have claimed she is safe in the loving care of her family.

'They want me to break and they want propaganda from me,' she said. 'They also threatened me that I'll be in prison my whole life and I'll never see the sun again.'

The new footage, which will also be broadcast by BBC Panorama on Tuesday evening, fully supports a High Court judge's ruling last year that the Sheikh had ordered Latifa's kidnap and imprisonment, first in Dubai's grim Al Awir jail, then in the sealed villa.

India has never commented on its alleged role in the operation.  

The ruler had previously been pictured alongside the Queen at horse racing events due to their shared passion for the sport, although the Queen was said to 'distance herself' from him following the High Court ruling.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2021 01:34 PM | Show all posts
besaunye lubang idung dia

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 01:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iols ingat zarina an joulie la..
Kalau takde bgtau princess neh..mmg.iols.igt dia la

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 01:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pernah tgk kat youtube dl pasal plan dia nak lari tp kena cekup jg
At last, idup lg dia ni
Igtkan dah kena tembak dah

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Ummah sanjongan melayu.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 03:09 PM | Show all posts
siapa dia ni?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-2-2021 06:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
minguk replied at 17-2-2021 03:09 PM
siapa dia ni?

https://youtu.be/syGpm7DM-4g

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 07:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh ni video dia yg latest ye. Masih cantik, licin dahinya.  Moga tabah dan sabar dgn dugaan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2021 07:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Why la kena kurung mcm tu?
Mesti ada sebab bapak dia buat gitu...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 07:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Macan sapiey lias aku tengok

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 09:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apsal pelik naw idung dia...
Memang buat kan,
Bdw sheols ni kira adik beradik ngn crown prince hamza lah kan...
Nape eik klau arab2 nie nama hujung2 xde 'h' banding melayu, aisyah, khadijah, marwah

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 09:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hoh aku ingat lg kes latifa ni
dulu2 ada tred psl dia ni
bot yg dia naik tu mmg kene pintas and diorg terus abduct dia and blk ke daratam
pastu cite tu tergantung je ms tu
idop lagi dia ni ye

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 09:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku ingtkan safiey ilias

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 10:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mcm iras kuinah sikit..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 10:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sarahmirza replied at 17-2-2021 06:32 PM
Why la kena kurung mcm tu?
Mesti ada sebab bapak dia buat gitu...

Atas sebab apa pun, xboleh. Dia dah dewasa. Biarlah dia nk lari ke mana nak start hidup baru. Xfaham iols benda paksa paksa ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 10:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
baca smbil imagine brada kt situasi tu terasa mcm tgk movie dah kisah pwincess ni. kesiannya rsa tkongkong ke ape.
duit mmg xbleh bli jiwa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2021 10:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 17-2-2021 10:18 PM
Aikiko replied at 17-2-2021 09:11 PM
Memang buat kan,
Bdw sheols ni kira adik beradik ngn crown prince ham ...

A rare pic of her.  Obviously dulu dahi tak jendol.  Foto op dengan acik Mary tu pon dulu dah buboh filler or implan tang dahi.  

But ofkos she won't be talking about that.  They probably lobotomized her tang hairline then decided to sumbat implan tu sekali 4 watever reason.  Lobotomy ni orang buad kat hospital gile.  Jaman dedulu..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 10:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ha ah lah. Macam safiey pulak.. kesian kaya pon hidup tak tenang.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 10:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kat sana eja Muhammad pun Mohd eh

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2021 10:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by lavendernovella at 17-2-2021 10:50 PM
Aikiko replied at 17-2-2021 09:11 PM
Memang buat kan,
Bdw sheols ni kira adik beradik ngn crown prince ham ...

Mungkin sbb bahasa dorang pun sebutan bunyi loghat ikut tempat/region. Macam Zainab, Zeyneb, Jenab, Zeneb.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092447 second(s), 50 queries .