2.) Location: Puchong Kinrara 蒲種

3.) Salary: Interview nego (Epf, Socso)

4.) Tel: 012-330 2884

www.wasap.my/+60123302884

Google Map :

https://goo.gl/maps/inrPGv1QyZJutJ6z5

Location : No 11 Jalan TPK 1/7, Taman Perindustrian Kinrara Puchong 47180 Taman Perindustrian Kinrara, Selangor.

#job #wanted #vacancy #aircond #techinian #repairman #aircondrepair #genertalworker #worker #aircondition #r22 #r410a #epf #socso #puchongkinrara #puchong #puchongjob #usedaircond #jobvacancy #jawatankosong

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2021 07:21 AM | Show all posts
How much do you charge for duct cleaning?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-4-2021 03:31 PM | Show all posts
EliGrey replied at 21-4-2021 07:21 AM
How much do you charge for duct cleaning?

Hi, we're looking for employee general worker & techinician

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2021 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by johnkrick at 8-5-2021 03:34 AM

The air duct recently clogged at my house. I also wonder how much this service cost. A friend said that her parents also had this problem at home. Her father tried to clean it himself, but he couldn't. So they turned to High-quality duct cleaning in Melbourne, and the craftsmen repaired their air duct in half a day. It seems to me that this problem occurs periodically for everyone. I remember once in the last house we had a bird stuck in the ventilation and we were terrified because of the noise. We thought it was some severe breakdown and called the first service for an ad from the newspaper. When the master arrived, he quickly pulled out the bird and laughed at our panic.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2021 01:40 PM | Show all posts
My husband works as an AC technician.  I wonder what's the salary for such a job in your company.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2021 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Salliduc at 29-6-2021 02:36 PM

This is really helpful! I would love to learn how to fix any problems related to AC. These days, everyone has at least one unit inside of their home and it's normal for them to break from time to time. I am thinking about asking someone from https://www.airconservicing.org/ to help me out with this matter and who knows, maybe one day I will have my own company. There are not many companies in my city, so another one wouldn't hurt. I have to learn a lot until I will be able to do that, but I am sure that I am on the right path

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-7-2021 03:32 PM | Show all posts
During AC provider the technician exams if the coolant level is just right in the cooling or evaporator coils. https://heatingcoolingvirginia.com/heating-and-cooling-stafford/ When the level of coolant (Freon) is much less than the specified quantity, the temperature of cooling coil drops a lot beneath the ordinary and your AC stops cooling.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2022 09:05 PM | Show all posts
In general, car owners who have not yet been faced with the repair of air conditioning have no idea how expensive this procedure can be. If the car is with Freon of the latest release, maintenance with refilling can be expensive. In these cars, it is used ecologically cleaner, not chlorine-containing freon, which is very expensive. Repair of such systems also costs even more. If to compare service and repair costs, anybody will understand that these costs are not commensurable. Recently, air conditioning companies near me told me that it is more economical to service this car system promptly so as not to encounter problems in the future.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 07:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069027 second(s), 35 queries .