Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4558|Reply: 8

Prayer to GOD ALMIGHTY to bring punishment

[Copy link]
Post time 11-6-2021 12:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-6-2021 01:20 AM

OH GOD ALMIGHTY, BRING PUNISHMENT, AS I BELIEVED YOU ARE THE MOST POWERFUL GOD OF THE UNIVERSE THAT LISTEN TO HIS PEOPLES. YOU NEVER FAIL LISTEN TO MY PRAYER.

Isaiah 3:11           
Woe to the wicked! It will go badly with him xxxx
For what he XXXXXX deserves will be done to him xxx
Psalm 34:21        
Evil shall slay the wicked xxxx
And those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
Psalm 11:6           
Upon the wicked xxxxx, He will rain snares;
Fire and brimstone and burning wind will be the portion of their xxxxx,  cup.

May xxxx, suffered -pain- to be remove

AMEN

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-6-2021 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-6-2021 12:24 AM

IN GOD I TRUST-

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-6-2021 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-6-2021 04:41 PM

Psalms 37

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers xxxxxx, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they xxxxxx shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

xxxx name of the person to  receive punishment from GOD
if you been mistreat - unfair, etc...use the above verses and write his/her name and tell GOD the problem you are facing with certain individual
Having spiritual bath- burn incense -oil lamp/or candel (for candel can anoit with oilvie oil and say out our intention while applying the oil in the candel) and ask GOD  that prayer fulfilled

....also you can submit online prayer  

it always work for me..when i see unjust  infront of my eyes....here I will used God verses to bring severe punsihment to evil doers...

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2021 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurkingaround at 27-6-2021 01:59 PM

MATTHEW.24: (NKJV) = No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

GENESIS.6: = 5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

During the end times, the Lord/God Jesus Christ will permit evil, lawlessness and non-punishment by humans to abound, just like during the time of Noah before the Great Flood that nearly destroyed the whole earth.

Eg as per the little horn of DANIEL.7:8 & 25, USA, under the liberal Democrats, has turned lawless = laws have been changed/progressed from the 1960s onward to legalize divorce, adultery, abortion, same-sex marriage, marijuana, etc, ... condone illegal  immigration by mostly Hispanics, BLM riots, etc.

So, our prayers should align with God's will for the end times, eg many faithful Christians will be persecuted/prosecuted/martyred/left to starve to death by the powerful world governments for rejecting the "mark of the beast"(= computer chip implants.?) that will be required to buy or sell stuffs - REVELATION.13:11-18 & 14:9.

....... The signs of His Second Coming to this rotten earth are also shown by the coming CBDC/Central Bank Digital Currency that will be based on crypto-currency technology and the communist CCP China government starting the ball rolling by requiring all her residents to use her contact-tracing app so that she could impose mandatory mass-testing and mass-vaccination for the Covid-19 pandemic, eg untested and/or unvaccinated residents are not allowed to enter supermarkets, shopping malls, substations, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2021 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 27-6-2021 01:16 PM
I used  God words when I see evil/corrupter right in front of my eyes with proof.
I burn their  ...

1JOHN.5: (NKJV) = Confidence and Compassion in Prayer

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
16 If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin which does not lead to death, he will ask, and He will give him life for those who commit sin not leading to death. There is sin leading to death. I do not say that he should pray about that.  17 All unrighteousness is sin, and there is sin not leading to death.

2THESS.2: = The Great Apostasy

2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,  2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.  3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,  4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?  6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.  7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.  8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.  9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,  10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,  12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

USA, the world superpower after WW2, while under the rule of the liberal Democrats, has gradually changed USA to lawlessness since the 1960s, as prophesied by Apostle Paul at 2THESS.2 above = signalling His Second Coming to this rotten earth = the end times abound with lawlessness, just like in the Days of Noah before the Great Flood. This is God's will. Our prayers should align with God's will, eg it's likely against God's will to curse lawless or evil-doing people during the end times, it's God's will to just let things be and pray for the preparation of His Second Coming to earth like Noah(= be ready to suffer lawlessness or be unjustly martyred like the apostles), etc. For such faithful and Word-abiding Christians, suffering or death/martyrdom during the end times will be a victory over Satan, the lawless one because they will be resurrected by God/Jesus-Christ unto the kingdom of heaven(= no need this rotten or lawless kingdom of earth, like USA).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-7-2021 08:31 PM | Show all posts
lurkingaround replied at 27-6-2021 02:25 PM
1JOHN.5: (NKJV)  =  Confidence and Compassion in Prayer

I saw some evil action by a certain individual recently. this individual made an oath to perform the duty with responsible but instead misuse his position. and wrote via email xxxxxxx to me...this made my blood boiled like volcanic fire.
I pray that he xxxxxxxx
I believed in GOD power ....my prayer with GOD via HIS words according to Bible to punished evil doers ...I will see how this xxxx going to end up with God severed punishement.
In God I Trust -Amen

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-10-2021 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 9-7-2021 08:31 PM
I saw some evil action by a certain individual recently. this individual made an oath to perform t ...

Almighty God is a fair and just Judge of the people on earth = judges you and your adversary according to His Word/Law/commandments, eg He will curse punish those who have unjustly hated and offended or harmed God,  their neighbors/friends and others, ie the opposite of love God, love your neighbor/friend as yourself and hate your enemy - MATTHEW.5:43 & 22:37-40, DEUT.28, PROV.1:25, ROMANS.1:18-2:13.

As we know, the constantly mutating Covid virus only mostly killed those with very weak immune system, eg old folks with comorbidities, whether unvaccinated or fully-vaccinated. Such old folks with diabetes mellitus and hypertension are irresponsible and/or foolish people who have often led a lifestyle of laziness and/or gluttony = behaviours that are discouraged by the Bible or Word of God. The Covid pandemic is like a plague that may be a curse sent by God. Similarly for Sodom & Gomorrah and the 1980s-AIDS against mostly male homosexuals or sodomites.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2021 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 13-11-2021 09:36 PM
lurkingaround replied at 28-10-2021 04:04 PM
Almighty God is a fair and just Judge of the people on earth = judges you and your adversary acc ...
As we know, the constantly mutating Covid virus only mostly killed those with very weak immune system, eg old folks with comorbidities, whether unvaccinated or fully-vaccinated. Such old folks with diabetes mellitus and hypertension are irresponsible and/or foolish people who have often led a lifestyle of laziness and/or gluttony = behaviours that are discouraged by the Bible or Word of God. The Covid pandemic is like a plague that may be a curse sent by God. Similarly for Sodom & Gomorrah and the 1980s-AIDS against mostly male homosexuals or sodomites.

I have not taken the vaccine and will never.
In Leviticus, God mentioned the food that humans should consume. Still, I saw human greed appetite in eating exotic animals and animals that considered unclean, including crab, shrimp, etc.
When humans consume unclean meats, they are easily infected with viruses and diseases.
GOD WORDS IS ALWAYS HAS TRUTH-AMEN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2021 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 13-11-2021 01:22 PM
I have not taken the vaccine and will never.
In Leviticus, God mentioned the food that humans shou ...

Notice that unclean animals are wild and bad-behaving animals, eg dogs/wolves are murderous and blindly loyal like certain terrorists, pigs are greedy and ungrateful like certain businessmen, rabbits are sexually promiscuous like playboys or casanovas, etc. God's food laws are to remind His people to avoid such evil behaviours.

In the case of crabs and prawns being unclean, it's because they feed on decaying matter in the mud at the bottom of rivers, lakes, seas and oceans. Such decaying matter may contain decaying human body parts, eg drowning victims = spiritually unclean as per GENESIS.3:14-19, ie Satan and demons spiritually eat decaying human bodies or dust, in order to maintain their evil spiritual powers to destroy living humans, who are their arch enemy, who may be bound for heaven through faith in Jesus Christ.

....... Hence, the eating of such seafood can inflame a wound, cause allergic rashes, etc.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060579 second(s), 37 queries .