CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1554|Reply: 3

[IT & Technology] iPhone Data Recovery Software

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2021 09:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Download the best iPhone data recovery software on your PC to get back the lost data from your iOS devices. This software can help to retrieve all kinds of deleted files such as contacts, videos, notes, images, audios, call logs, contacts and many more. It can't help to retrieve data from iPhone only but it will also support to restore data from iCloud and iTunes backup also. I will highly recommend you can definitely try the free trial version on your Windows or Mac computer. Because it will show the preview of deleted files without any charge.
Learn more info: https://www.listyour5.com/best-iphone-data-recovery-software/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2021 08:19 PM | Show all posts
There are a few possible techniques to recover deleted, formatted and lost data from iPhone. It is possible to restore data from any situation such as accidental deletion, system crash, iOS update failure, factory resetting and jailbreaking, etc. So, if you have ever lost your data from your iPhone due to any reason then, no need to worry. You can try either of these below methods:

Techniques 1: Recover iPhone data from iCloud backup

To retrieve lost iPhone data from iCloud, sign in to the iCloud account and restore the previously saved backup file. Therefore, you have to make sure that you have taken a backup of the existing iPhone because data because this process will overwrite the existing data from iPhone.

Way 1: Follow simple steps to recover data from iCloud Backup via iPhone:

Open the “setting” app on your iPhone
Follow General > Reset> Erase all Contents and Settings
Choose the “Erase Now” option
Follow the on-screen instruction
Click on the “Restore from iCloud Backup” option

Sign in to your iCloud account
Choose your backup files and wait for few minutes

In case, if your iPhone has been stolen, broken, lost, etc. then, you can still retrieve lost iPhone data from iCloud on your PC. It will help you to restore deleted iPhone data from iCloud Drive as well as other apps.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2022 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Clairo Molesskin is a water-safe, lightweight, breathable and adaptable texture with a matte completion. Making outerwear, footwear, packs and accessories is utilized. Well, I prefer reading my perfect resume review online so as to find the right person to do my essay perfectly. The texture is produced using bamboo strands, which are gotten from the mash of sugar stick.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2022 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Yeah I worry about lossing data so much. I must have an techniques to protect my data.
five nights at freddy's

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064389 second(s), 34 queries .