CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

THROUGH THE COMFORTER, WHO ARE THE REAL JEWS IN THE EYES OF GOD?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-2-2005 01:45 AM | Show all posts

That's GG showing Debbo the way out of the Trinity impossiblity. There we have guys..fnally? Debbo like his lackey-in-arms, noone other than Truth know not how to explain Trinity!!!!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2005 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Yes sir, the doctrine of Trinity has always been three seperate persons. Don't you fellas know?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-2-2005 07:49 PM:
Yes sir, the doctrine of Trinity has always been three seperate persons. Don't you fellas know?

i had post an article - a thead - about the 1+1+1, but people denied it is three..

you have just proven, that christian has three distinct god...

now, nightlord.. where are you... debmey just told me, that all of you have three god!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:54 PM | Show all posts
I never said three distinct Gods. Its three distinct persons but One God. Thats why its call Trinity and not Tripartite. The poroblem is, you Muslims do not know what teh Trinity is before you argue. Ahahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2005 06:54 AM:
I never said three distinct Gods. Its three distinct persons but One God. Thats why its call Trinity and not Tripartite. The poroblem is, you Muslims do not know what teh Trinity is before you argu ...

read again, what you wrote above! where did you mentioned one god?

if three distict person, this mean each person has its own personality,therefore it produces mind distinction. regardless you want to say, it is one god, but you call it three distinct persons, it means that you have to call them separately...

therefore, i venture to ask: which god do you serve most?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:33 PM | Show all posts
It is understood that Christaianity believes in One God in three persons. Thats why its call Trinity and not Tripartite. The real problem is, Muslims do not even know what they are talking about.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-2-2005 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Well greekgod, technically Debmey is right.

This article concerns the holy Trinity of Christianity.

The Blessed Trinity is God according to the doctrine of most branches of Christianity. The doctrine says that though God is one God, He exists in three distinct persons, usually referred to as God the Father, God the Son (or Son of God) and the Holy Spirit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-2-2005 07:38 AM:
Well greekgod, technically Debmey is right.

This article concerns the holy Trinity of Christianity.

The Blessed Trinity is God according to the doctrine of most branches of Christianity. T ...

still couldnt get it,... my must be father, son, and holy ghost?

why cant just be god? single god? no disticnt name, no distinct job?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2005 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Divine Ponytail wrote: Well greekgod, technically Debmey is right.The Blessed Trinity is God according to the doctrine of most branches of Christianity. The doctrine says that though God is one God, He exists in three distinct persons, usually referred to as God the Father, God the Son (or Son of God) and the Holy Spirit...

Debmey is technically right? The doctrine of "most branches" of Christianity? So what is the source of this congenial commonly accepted doctrine? Let's see how Ponytail answers this one!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Huh? What i meant when i said Debmey is 'technically' right, i was refering to greekgod misunderstanding regarding Debmey's statement about Trinity as three different 'person'. Debmey never said anything about three different Gods, yet greekgod insist he said three Gods.  I merely want to explain the meaning of trinity to greekgod. That's all.

And before you ask, no, i don't believe in trinity.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-2-2005 03:14 PM:
Huh? What i meant when i said Debmey is 'technically' right, i was refering to greekgod misunderstanding regarding Debmey's statement about Trinity as three different 'person'. Debmey never said an ...

then.. if you can explain that, as if you believe in it?

if you dont believe in trinity, what is your claim to stay in your current place of belief?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 10:33 PM | Show all posts
I know what is the concept of trinity, but am i forced to believe it?

If you want to argue about something. for example the trinity, atleast  make an effort to get the concept right first. You're only making yourself a fool.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-2-2005 04:33 PM:
I know what is the concept of trinity, but am i forced to believe it?

If you want to argue about something. for example the trinity, atleast  make an effort to get the concept right first. You' ...

i tried to understand.. but everytime i did.. i'll stuck.. how come god can have 3 different persona?

will the world at chaos? who's the god's master.. lot more questions.

i maybe a fool, but somebody who understands in something, but cannot accept it as true, should be even fool, right?

because he make fool of himself!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Well within the context of Jesus words he was referring to the coming of the HOLY SPIRIT, who helped guide and inspire his apostles.

Show me where in the Quran MO said he is the comforter, dont give me all the corrupted hadiths by Shahaba.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 17-2-2005 10:38 PM:

i maybe a fool, but somebody who understands in something, but cannot accept it as true, should be even fool, right?

because he make fool of himself!

Hmm.... reminds me of a person that claims himself understand the BBT. I wonder if he/she believes in it.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Well Greeky we understand your limited capacity to understand and we will be very patient in treating your poorly understood postings.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2005 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 17-2-2005 05:13 PM:
Well within the context of Jesus words he was referring to the coming of the HOLY SPIRIT, who helped guide and inspire his apostles.

Show me where in the Quran MO said he is the comforter, dont  ...

really?

didnt that jesus prophesies that the parocletos that the father will send to you, only after his departure? which mean, the "comingth" should have been the same physical of jesus (flesh).

the spirit should be able to speak and hear (both), as jesus said the spirit will talk and listen to you and guide you.

does both of these exists in holy spirit.. what is the physical of holy spirit?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-2-2005 06:05 PM:

Hmm.... reminds me of a person that claims himself understand the BBT. I wonder if he/she believes in it.

sure... with a question from somebody who do not understand any of chemical and atomic name, only hidrogen and carbon!

kaiser and i had gave explanation, and waiting for explanation from somebody who claims that he taught the subject until today!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 02:04 AM | Show all posts
DPTail wrote: I know what is the concept of trinity, but am i forced to believe it? If you want to argue about something. for example the trinity, atleast  make an effort to get the concept right first. You're only making yourself a fool.

So what does that make you in the scheme of things? You fight the cause of the Cross. You have the thirst of the Cross but you do not want to be "forced" into accepting Trinity? You're in direct collision with mainstream Christianity and Debmey. So what does that make you? Perhaps a rebel without a cause?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Now, now Fuzzman, don抰 try to turn me against the trinity believers. Like i said christians have difference in the doctrines but we still believe in our savior, Yeshua, except for sonny who like to use Jesus name, to justify act of paedophila. Like you muslims, some believe Muhammad was illiterate, some believe he was not.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 02:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.669474 second(s), 42 queries .