CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 14-4-2008 02:40 PM | Show all posts
the point is you failed to respect Islam, and now you FAILED TO RESPECT THE MODERATORS..

as usual, you'll distract the topic and put the blame on muslim..

are you trying to provoke us?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2008 02:41 PM | Show all posts
the point is you failed to respect Islam, and now you FAILED TO RESPECT THE MODERATORS..

as usual, you'll distract the topic and put the blame on muslim..

are you trying to provoke us?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2008 03:29 PM | Show all posts
From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
            "Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:
            "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:
            "Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2, #3309
            Aisha reported:  Allah抯 Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2008 03:38 PM | Show all posts

this question has been answered a long time ago debmey..

if you are SO WELL VERSED IN THIS SUBJECT UP TO A POINT WHERE U CAN DECLARE THAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W. IS A PAEDOPHILIA, THEN YOU MUST KNOW THAT BEFORE MUHAMMAD S.A.W THERE WAS ANOTHER PERSON ENGAGED TO AISHAH... RITE?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2008 11:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2304 Debmey's post

you just knows only.....

you dont have proof

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 04:10 AM | Show all posts
Proofs

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
            "Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:
            "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:
            "Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2, #3309
            Aisha reported:  Allah抯 Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-4-2008 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 14-4-2008 11:38 PM
All I know is the hadiths above proved that M ohd had sex with a 9 year old Aisha and that makes him a paedophile

HADITHS? Why are you using plural here?

CORRECTION : Only ONE hadith mentioned about intercourse and that has been highly debated because the word may have been mistranslated. ONE hadith, Debmey.

Also, you've got no proof, you've been using the same tired old argument and you can't even answer gunblade's question.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 09:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2304 Debmey's post

if you don't know about Aisha's engagement before she was engaged to Muhammad s.a.w, then shut the hell up and study a bit more before you argue with us.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2008 10:35 AM | Show all posts
In fact all mentioned intercourse, not just one.
Arguable? Nope, they are all very clear, it is you GB who is muddled in the head.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 10:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2309 Debmey's post

like i said..

IF YOU DUNNO ABOUT THE ENGAGEMENT AISHA WENT THROUGH BEFORE SHE WAS ENGAGED WITH MUHAMMAD S.A.W, THEN YOU'D BETTER GO AND STUDY A BIT.

i see that it is YOU who muddled in your head FOR 4 YEARS TRYING TO PROOF SOMETHING..

CHEERS? NO THANKS. I DUN DRINK WITH LIARS.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 10:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2311 Debmey's post

sorry.

dunno anyone by the name of Mo who had sex with aisha..

like i said, about the topic, IF YOU FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION REGARDING AISHAH'S ENGAGEMENT BEFORE SHE WAS ENGAGED TO MUHAMMAD S.A.W, THEN YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER IN ORDER TO TELL US ABOUT MUHAMMAD S.A.W. AND AISHAH. CAN U PUT THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 10:57 AM | Show all posts
if you doubt al bukhari, then you doubt sunni islam.
You need to ask yourself the question, not anyone else.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 11:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2313 Debmey's post

seems that the fact about aisha's earlier engagement slipped debmey's little brain.

did i say i doubt al-bukhari?

maybe u missed it, lemme highlight it..

seems that the fact about aisha's earlier engagement slipped debmey's little brain.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-4-2008 10:45 AM
The hadiths are clear, Mo had sex with Aisha when she was only 9 years old. You need to study that.
If you have doubts about Al Bikhari, then you will have doubts about sunni islam. That brings  ...

*** asked you to audit the following post,click following url to view the post:
http://forum6.cari.com.my/viewth ... page=93#pid22114680

His/Her Reason: debmey has done it again. By referring to Muhammad s.a.w as Mo,  he failed to respect Islam, he failed to respect the feelings of other forumers, he failed to respect Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and he failed to respect the forum's R & R and the admin, supermods and mods in charge.

I believed that the person in charge can see this clearly, and I believed that you all can do justice to these type of provocative forumer. thanks.

Since you avoids following the rules and warning, I will deduct your credit -100 every time you called Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is MO and your post will be deleted asap.

[ Last edited by  Sasha at 15-4-2008 11:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 11:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2315 Sasha's post

woahhh sasha..

garang sehhh...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 11:45 AM | Show all posts
nak sgt...
hambik...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2008 11:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2316 anti_israel's post

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 01:57 PM | Show all posts
I can see muslims here twisting the facts to defend mr pbuh.
First,when I create this thread,muslims here says it is ok for mr pbuh to hv sex with a 9 yr old kid bcos the kid had already reach puberty and therefore she is considered as an  adult.

And then,muslims here claims that mr pbuh did not even hv sex with aisha bcos the word consumate hv different meaning in the eastern culture.

Now,they are claiming that the word "intercourse" was mistranslated.

aiyo...
why so desperate to defend mr pbuh?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 02:06 PM | Show all posts
They feel truly ashamed of what he did, thats the reason why.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2008 02:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2319 Debmey's post

u claim u know us now?

like i said.. if you have no knowledge about aisha's earlier engagement, then you have no knowledge whatsoever to say such things about Muhammad s.a.w.

ashame? i can say the same to you debmey... but no.. i am not like u.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

31-5-2024 08:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.823512 second(s), 42 queries .