Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 10-11-2005 02:11 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Men r born perfect... its up to them to use the advantages.

Well ... I don't think men are born perfect. They have too many things which gives them disadvantage like they are easily influenced by Sexual Arousal, Anger, Pride etc. Women do have pride but it usually in check because they feel inferior to Men so there is something they feel inferior of.

Actually women r imperfect in brain too.  Most women cannot control their mouth. Every month they got menstrual cycle. Its influenced their brain.

Actually menstrual cycle is similar to conditions when you are fasting. The Iron level in your body drops to a significant level when you fast so those who fast often knows that you can get angry easily. You should try it if you think you cannot control your mouth.

Without men no kid would be born he he he he  

There are cloning methods which women can reclone themselves, or combine DNA with other women to produce a new child. It theorically possible. After all, ONLY thing a male sperm provide is genetic for Sex organs while 90% of Human genes are store in female eggs.

So scientifically speaking, Women can live without men. :hmm: But then again, it won't be so much fun without Men, huh? :cak:

[ Last edited by Sephiroth at 10-11-2005 02:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2005 04:29 PM | Show all posts
U know what..

a friend just called that she met my childhood Indian friends I told u before.  I asked her to get my friend phone number.  What a coincidence eh....

I dont think women feel inferior to men nowaday.

About fasting... its good when we  r sitting for exam.  Our brain can work better when our stomach not full.

Thats why I said that women exist bcz of men.  To fullfil men sex need.  I mean other than to be Allah good servants. When men married they can live in calm n perfectly.

Better use natural way to get baby.  We dont know about side affect of this clone things.  Like plastic surgery... many people become worst bcz of mistake in the surgery.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2005 08:35 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

a friend just called that she met my childhood Indian friends I told u before.  I asked her to get my friend phone number.  What a coincidence eh....

Told you what ... may you will find your friend again. "Jodoh pertemuan" is there if destined - if not on Earth then else where.
Just don't go daydreaming we will me, OK ... I have yet to see any signs of that. :no:

I dont think women feel inferior to men nowaday.

Oh yes they do. Physically especially. Since men are bigger, women always feels inferior physically to men.

About fasting... its good when we  r sitting for exam.  Our brain can work better when our stomach not full.

Really? I don't risk it. I always eat to half stomach when I'm going to take exams.

Thats why I said that women exist bcz of men.  To fullfil men sex need.  I mean other than to be Allah good servants. When men married they can live in calm n perfectly.

I doubt men who are married lives in calm and perfectly. Never seen such married men before.

Better use natural way to get baby.  We dont know about side affect of this clone things.  Like plastic surgery... many people become worst bcz of mistake in the surgery.  

Well ... true but in the future, such thing could be as normal as abortion is to some nations. If ratio of men is lower then women, and marriage alone cannot support all women, then what else is there to do except cloning oneself? :hmm:

I just wish I won't be alive in a society where Men's sperms (or women's ovum for that matter) is a commodity.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2005 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... no wonder I feel "old" today ... today is my birthday.

Suddenly feel like a Dinosaur.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2005 12:03 PM | Show all posts
:pompom:Happy Birthday To Sephiroth :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2005 12:04 PM | Show all posts
:pompom:Happy Birthday To Sephiroth:pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-11-2005 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Hehehehehe ... Thanks.

Er ... any way to get rid of this "old" person feeling I have? :hmm:

Sigh ... when I get home, most likely I will get another lecture (from my Mother) on how people my age married and have grandsons by now.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2005 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Hehehehehe ... Thanks.

Sigh ... when I get home, most likely I will get another lecture (from my Mother) on how people my age married and have grandsons by now.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-11-2005 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Hehehehehe ... Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2005 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Tomorrow i will tranfer my things here (rent house) to my new house.  I will be busy today.

U know what...

I dont have to be married to have life on my own.  When married, I will adapt myself.

I will show u my house pic soon, kay.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2005 01:12 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Tomorrow i will tranfer my things here (rent house) to my new house.  I will be busy today.

Moving to a new place, huh? More freedom I guess. You're financial secured? Living alone means you needs to be financially secured.

U know what...
I dont have to be married to have life on my own.  When married, I will adapt myself.

Sigh ... just because you have not found a suitable person, don't give up in marriage yet. :no:
Girls always needs someone to look after them, not all of them can make it on their own. Guys also like that but some guys, with enough self-disciplines would live on their own.

And besides, being a girl means you can become a mother, so just imagine the joy that maybe someday, you will have kids.

I will show u my house pic soon, kay.  
Yeah, sure.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2005 11:07 AM | Show all posts
I always feel free like a bird he he he he e  in a way....  

I bought the house bcz my friends at work did the same thing.  Coincidently its near the place where i study.

I found many suitable persons but faith seems not on my side.  No big deal then....

Yup, I always love kids.  InsyaAllah, soon.

Im so busy but cannot resist to show u 2 pics

The professor I told u about.  As a class leader, I bought him a book as my class farewell  gived.

The girl n the house

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh busyyyyyyyyyyyyy me...........

[ Last edited by fleurzsa at 2-12-2005 10:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2005 11:33 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I always feel free like a bird he he he he e  in a way....  

O_o ... you OK? Anything weird happen to you? Macam semacam je. :stp:

Me? Having weird dreams nowadays. Like last night, I think I dreamt of Structure of the Universe. *.*
Maybe I shouldn't fast so much. :hmm:

I bought the house bcz my friends at work did the same thing.  Coincidently its near the place where i study.
I found many suitable persons but faith seems not on my side.  No big deal then....

Look for house for your convience, it is better that way. Who knows, maybe you get a job nearby also.

Yup, I always love kids.  InsyaAllah, soon.
Yup ... don't give up on Love and having family yet. So young so more. Maybe someone will be attracted by your pictures. :cak:

Im so busy but cannot resist to show u 2 pics
Right ... we don't have enough traffic in this forum. *_*

Love to show you mine one of this days, see what you think of it. Don't have nightmares, sudahlah.

The professor I told u about.  As a class leader, I bought him a book as my class farewell  gived.
Is he from Middle-East? Looks like it. Was he the one you said last time that Malaysia is too peaceful?

The girl n the house

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh busyyyyyyyyyyyyy me...........

:hmm: So thin but tall. Look like you are athetical type. Ahem ... shouldn't stare at girls too much. :no:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2005 11:11 AM | Show all posts
About me being free as a bird is bcz I do most of the decisions in all my life.  In a way Im really free to do what I want.  On the other hand, as a muslim girl there is limit in all things.:ting:

I thought I told u before that my professor is an Indian.  A handsome one.  Actually he is the Hindu leader at his town.  Very pious man.  He got light colour skin, maybe bcz he is from good caste. I had a thought about telling him this forum but changed my mind.:hmm:

When?????  I love to see ur picture.....:clap:

Dont worry, Im showing my pics bcz I dont have much to hide.  Just to make rapport.  At this time, I dont feel like to attract other man bcz I have my own one that I love dearly.  He is my life.:love:

Like to go out now..  c ya again...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2005 11:12 AM | Show all posts
About me being free as a bird is bcz I do most of the decisions in all my life.  In a way Im really free to do what I want.  On the other hand, as a muslim girl there is limit in all things.:ting:

I thought I told u before that my professor is an Indian.  A handsome one.  Actually he is the Hindu leader at his town.  Very pious man.  He got light colour skin, maybe bcz he is from good caste. I had a thought about telling him this forum but changed my mind.:hmm:

When?????  I love to see ur picture.....:clap:

Dont worry, Im showing my pics bcz I dont have much to hide.  Just to make rapport.  At this time, I dont feel like to attract other man bcz I have my own one that I love dearly.  He is my life.:love:

Like to go out now..  c ya again...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2005 01:08 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

About me being free as a bird is bcz I do most of the decisions in all my life.  In a way Im really free to do what I want.  On the other hand, as a muslim girl there is limit in all things.

Don't forget, even birds with wings will regret having wings if it has no trees to rest. :hmm:

I thought I told u before that my professor is an Indian.  A handsome one.  Actually he is the Hindu leader at his town.  Very pious man.  He got light colour skin, maybe bcz he is from good caste.

There's only 4 caste and skin color has nothing to do with it. Sigh ... since when Muslims believe in Caste anyway? :stp:

He looks like from Middle East, thought, then again, it does explain the "manik" around his neck. :hmm:
What book did you give him? He seems to be embarrassed to take gifts and you seems to be "shy" in giving? :cak:

I had a thought about telling him this forum but changed my mind.
Yup, I probably could have scare him ... giving him nightmares WHAHHAHAHA. :devil:

When?????  I love to see ur picture.....

Well, don't hold your breath. It just suggestion. Couple of friends of mine suggested to go PD this weekend, so maybe I will take some pictures there. :hmm:

Dont worry, Im showing my pics bcz I dont have much to hide.  Just to make rapport.  At this time, I dont feel like to attract other man bcz I have my own one that I love dearly.  He is my life.  

Go get married. Not sure why you need to wait so long.
Me? No idea ... Love to marry someone ( ) but most of people I meet (or date - very rare) seems to be imprefect in many ways. :hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2005 05:06 PM | Show all posts
I gave him a biography of veteran Malaysian journalist, A Samad Ismail.  With many interesting pictures in it.  He love politic n old pictures.

Actually, both of us were laughing so loud... he he he

He he he nobody in this world is perfect, my friend... wake up.  We r strong enough to handle anyone that we choose....

Want to go to my sisters... c ya...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-12-2005 12:58 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I gave him a biography of veteran Malaysian journalist, A Samad Ismail.  With many interesting pictures in it.  He love politic n old pictures.

Actually, both of us were laughing so loud... he he he

Really? I had this feeling he is uneasy to take present from you and you didn't know how to react at awkwardness of the moment. :hmm: Oh well ...

He he he nobody in this world is perfect, my friend... wake up.  We r strong enough to handle anyone that we choose....

Hmmm ... Maybe ... which is why I find Humans are boring. No one strive for perfection, just lying around, thinking that just because they are weak, they should remain weak.

If I choose a mate and s/he is "boring", it is unfair for me to push him/her and it could be unhappy for me to continue adjusting and unadjusting myself to others' rythm. :hmm:

Want to go to my sisters... c ya...

Saturday and Sunday, spend time in out-door Activities in Port Dickson. Unfortunately, didn't get many good photos myself, other than 3 pic of night scenery in my digicam.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2005 02:52 PM | Show all posts
I was visiting my childhood best friend (that I told u about) last weekend.  So many things to talk about for short time.  Here a photo of us.

Where r ur photos then?

For 2 days I got fever... still feeling weak... better take some rest now.

c ya

[ Last edited by fleurzsa at 14-12-2005 02:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2005 03:15 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I was visiting my childhood best friend (that I told u about) last weekend.  So many things to talk about for short time.  Here a photo of us.

Hmmm ... did you put on weight? :hmm: Never mind.

Where r ur photos then?

Got good news and bad news. Good news is, I did take some pictures and bad news is, I didn't take my own pictures, just pictures of natural beauty at night time.

We had too much activities in the Camp during our one and half day visit that I didn't take much pictures of anything. The lady who was attending to us did volunteered to take pictures for me but I said it's OK. I don't like to take pictures with people, just scenery so I doubt she knows my taste.

Anyway, I will upload the pictures later, when I download from my digicam. Bare with me if it too dark since it was taken in nightime.

For 2 days I got fever... still feeling weak... better take some rest now.

Hmmm ... what "sin" did you commit? :cak:

It had been nearly ... a year or more since I had any sickness - sure, physical pain whenever I do physical jobs do exists but sickness like fever and such, don't seems to visit me much. Best I got was flu and sore throat (due to injuries to my throat before, I guess it never heal properly).

Anyway, take care, drink water, sit at home and relax.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 01:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.445801 second(s), 43 queries .