Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-3-2005 01:26 PM | Show all posts
by Adm_Cheng_Ho

I have not been posting in the middle of the night few days prior to CNY. Before that I was recuperating at home. Tot I had pm you about it. That explains my absence during that period and occasional late postings.

Right now, after I knock off from work, I don't online from home. I rest, watch tv or read some books.

Huh? You got fired? Or you're on M.C?

I have seen a documentary about Human Combustion Syndrome on Singapore channel. Not sure if it's the same with that discovery channel. It is logical after hearing them explaining it. Apart from this, we can achieve alot with our mind. Shaolin monks can float but only a few diligent and highly cultivated monks achieved that feat and it was shown on papers.

So you don't know much about HCS or Kundalini or Tantric meditation huh?
OK, perfect ... I will explain to you later, at least based on what I found out.

Don't tell me you're trying to control fires with your mind.  

Nope ... I'm trying to die.

Through Tantric Meditation, it is said that a person who can reach the state where one can cut all ties with the world and end his existence. His body will be reduce to ashes which will be carried by the wind while his soul in state of bliss (Nirwana).

So far, I think I understand how this Tantric Meditation works but it is still a theory. I don't know anyone in Malaysia who practise it. I have seen several books on it ... maybe I should buy and read it. :hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 3-3-2005 02:10 PM | Show all posts
On MC. Seems you have forgotten. Nvm.

About HCS, scientifically I can understand that certain hormones within our body when mixed can produce heat and even fire. Some are highly flammable. It all occurs within our body without our knowing and all are naturally automated. The question is how human could mix it with their mind.

Anyway, I'd rather die a natural death. To live longer is to acquire more knowledge and fulfill one's duty.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2005 04:41 PM | Show all posts
by Adm_Cheng_Ho

On MC. Seems you have forgotten. Nvm.

You didn't inform me.

About HCS, scientifically I can understand that certain hormones within our body when mixed can produce heat and even fire. Some are highly flammable. It all occurs within our body without our knowing and all are naturally automated. The question is how human could mix it with their mind.

What's so surprising about that? If the mind can be cheated into fighting disease by using fake medicine (a.k.a Placebo Effect), it could be trained into doing something like igniting oneself using fuel already exist in the body (the body fat). :hmm:

Anyway, I'd rather die a natural death. To live longer is to acquire more knowledge and fulfill one's duty.  

Hmph ... You can acquire more knowledge but will you have the wisdom to analyse what is given to you to understand it? :hmm:

I don't believe Humans have ability to learn a lot. They have just enough time and mental capability to learn certain knowledge, enough to live and die.

Fullfilling one's duty depends on individual. Death doesn't concern himself with your duties. :no:

As for natural death ... there is no such thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2005 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Aik... siapa saudara kembar aku nie? :stp::stp:

Ko dari mana kuman plus?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2005 12:01 AM | Show all posts
:bgrin: I forgotten about this thread..

Okay...last two week I watched students musical presentation ( brass band).  I was interested on this 'Asmaradana' song which sang by a female  Indian students.

The best about the show was the song was sang in Indian style and music... really facinating..  

Asmaradana is Puteri Gunung Ledang theme song.

Actually traditional Indian musical is very interesting.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2005 08:46 AM | Show all posts
by kuman

Aik... siapa saudara kembar aku nie?

Ko dari mana kuman plus?

Bukan saudara kembar ... hanya Acong buat hal. Dulu saya buka thread serupa di column jagaan dia dan dia buat hal juga. Agaknya dia dendam dgn saya kot. ;)

by fleurzsa

Asmaradana ... :hmm:

Macam Ulik Mayang ke? Ianya salah satu favorite saya dulu. Bila dengar je, udara boleh rasa semacam dingin.

Ever seen Bharatha Natiyan (Bharatha Dance) before? A Malay guy named Ramli Ibrahim is famous for it, but I have yet to watch him dance live.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-3-2005 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... so quiet ...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2005 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 16-3-2005 09:29 AM:
Hmmm ... so quiet ...

He he he..  nowaday Im quite busy with many little things... little bit here n little bit there.. not in da mood for borak.

Asmaradana ...  

Macam Ulik Mayang ke? Ianya salah satu favorite saya dulu. Bila dengar je, udara boleh rasa semacam dingin.
Ever seen Bharatha Natiyan (Bharatha Dance) before? A Malay guy named Ramli Ibrahim is famous for it, but I have yet to watch him dance live.

Asmaradana is a modern song.  Recently, I heard that Ramli was in India, doing some performanced...

In my younger years, I love to watch Indian or Chinese movie.  Their traditional culture was interesting.  

But now... Western mordern culture is assimilating every where..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-3-2005 04:18 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

He he he..  nowaday Im quite busy with many little things... little bit here n little bit there.. not in da mood for borak.

Thought as much.

Asmaradana is a modern song.  Recently, I heard that Ramli was in India, doing some performanced...

I haven't watch Tuah yet ... didn't watch Malay movies for a very long time. What was the last malay movie I watched? I think it was one of those comedy movies back in 1998, forgot the name.

Some day, I wish I can go and watch Ramli perform. Never seen his live performance, but had seen Bhrata natayam before.

In my younger years, I love to watch Indian or Chinese movie.  Their traditional culture was interesting.  

But now... Western mordern culture is assimilating every where..

I grew up watching Chinese, Indian and Malay movies more than Western ones. Love P.Ramlee movies, still love Sudirman songs and some old 1980s Indonesian songs like Madu dan Racun.

My Chinese neighbour always watch classical dramas which features stories about their dieties, I remember always watching together even so didn't understand what it was about. My interest in Buddhism comes from there I guess.

And also Indian classical movies. In those days, almost every week, they will play some sort of classical movies which features heavily in Hindusm. And also, since my area was close to estates, we will go and watch movies which features Hindus gods at the estate.

Good old days ... I miss them. :cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2005 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 16-3-2005 04:18 PM:
by fleurzsa
Thought as much.
Asmaradana is a moder ...

I thought when I study full time.. I could be in the forum more... on the other hand I became travelling more... he he he

I changed my mind to include Hinduism philosophy in my tesis, I didnt have many good sources and references.  Next semester my professor will be an Indian man.  All my seniors praise n admire him.   Maybe I will change my mind again... ha ha ha ha

Yaaa... Movies n  songs always have sentimental values to us.. good memories..

My last movie was Sepet by Yasmin Ahmad.  About Malay girl n Chinese guy.  Very good movie, I bet my life it worth ur money... why dont u give a try..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-3-2005 05:17 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I thought when I study full time.. I could be in the forum more... on the other hand I became travelling more... he he he

Travelling is good. Not good if you are a girl but at least you can go places and see things before settling down.

Me? I have been too busy with my own things for far too long. Have not taken any decent leave for almost 2 months now. Last one was Chinese New Year and all I did was going to Twin Tower with friends.

I changed my mind to include Hinduism philosophy in my tesis, I didnt have many good sources and references.  Next semester my professor will be an Indian man.  All my seniors praise n admire him.   Maybe I will change my mind again... ha ha ha ha  

Does it feel odd to be the only non-Indian person in that class? Or do they have others also?

Internet don't have many good source and many of them are based on individual knowledge and such which can be wrong also. I have checked the book stores and many of them don't have proper books. Indian culture and Hindusm is over 5,000 years old but many things like Science, Medicine, Philosophy and such is almost unheard of by others, especially Indians themselves. That kind of sad.

If I have more money and resources in my hands, I could go into the world and find this books to share, maybe even make my own Internet Library for Buddhism and Hindusm someday which could be shared by others. But I have either. Maybe I could do it someday, if I continue to gather information from now. :hmm:

Yaaa... Movies n  songs always have sentimental values to us.. good memories..

My last movie was Sepet by Yasmin Ahmad.  About Malay girl n Chinese guy.  Very good movie, I bet my life it worth ur money... why dont u give a try..

I don't like romantic movies. Too much bad memories. :nyorok:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-5-2005 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... Last month is a very hectic and in some way, interesting month. I just want to share some interesting and embarrising events throughout the month.

1st, the Main Branch of my company demands all the assests, business deals and their status and such data to be listed, so we were had about 3 - 2 months to do this. Which is why I seems to be a bit busy and shortfused all the time. Sorry about that.

2nd, family underwent some changes. My sister had a baby boy (I'm an uncle/Aunty/Whatever) and I had to help out in the house to prepare for the new arrival.

And finally, my social life suddenly took a surprising turn. One of my oversea colleague came over from Penang Branch and s/he was helping out for about 3 months at this branch before s/he called back to the Main branch (in Japan). S/he's a Japanese person, by the way.

I have meet him/her on regular basis over the Internet, using Yahoo Messanger as medium to discuss about the company and in some odd times, discuss about other, social things. S/he, being new to Malaysia (even so s/he been here for the past 1 year) is still getting used to the living conditions here and I, being one of few who can speak Japanese was someone s/he could turn to.

Anyway, the Main branch suddenly called him/her back and he was upset. I could see it and I thought it was normal for someone who just got used to Malaysia to be living so soon.

What a surprise it turn out when s/he declared his/her feeling toward ME. I was like huh (:stp at first, what did s/he said (:hmm later and then when I finally understood what s/he was telling me, I went "Errr ... ahhh ... () Frozen.

Anyway, s/he return back to Japan now, and I did promise that if I ever come to Japan, I will drop by.

But I do admit ... it felt nice to be loved.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2005 02:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 3-5-2005 11:23 AM:
Hmmm ... Last month is a very hectic and in some way, interesting month. I just want to share some interesting and embarrising events throughout the month.

1st, the Main Branch of my company dem ...

:clap::bodek:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 07:29 AM | Show all posts
What? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2005 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-5-2005 07:29 AM:
What? :stp:

I was not in the mood for chit chat but I was happy for u then. he he he

So, may u tell me what u want in ur soulmate? I mean in the religion perspective.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 10:22 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Ahem ... maybe you didn't catch the last part ... s/he had gone back to Japan. S/he just want to drop a bomb on me before going off. <_<

So, may u tell me what u want in ur soulmate? I mean in the religion perspective.

And who said I wanted a soulmate?

In my opinion, anyone who seeks God and at same time, indulge in worldly possessions can never find God.

My motto - "Love Him properly or don't love Him at all".

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-5-2005 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-5-2005 10:22 AM:
by fleurzsa

Ahem ... maybe you didn't catch the last part ... s/he had gone back to Japan. S/he just want to  ...

Deep down....u cannot lie to me n to urself.  Every human being need the other gender in he/her life.

For me Im not really care about how deep the religion knowledge he has.  I just prepare myself to be independent.  At least when we died, we will be alone in the grave hole.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 11:40 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Deep down....u cannot lie to me n to urself.  Every human being need the other gender in he/her life.

Ever thought that humans seeks companions because they like to lie to themselves? :hmm:

For me Im not really care about how deep the religion knowledge he has.  I just prepare myself to be independent.  At least when we died, we will be alone in the grave hole.

Hmph ... We alone before we are born and we are alone after we die.
Why do we need companion other than God in between two existence? :hmm:

I have been alone all my life ... looking for someone to share my life and my existence. No one came ... those who did came left prematurely (like that fellow who decided to dump the news a few days before s/he left ... what was he thinking?).

You don't understand what is true loneliness is. :no:
When you walk into a room with 300 familiar face but feel alone, THEN you will understand.
And when you do, then and there, you will know WHO always with you. That is when the proof of God's existence will appear. Not before.  :no:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2005 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-5-2005 11:40 AM:
by fleurzsa

Ever thought that humans seeks companions because they like to lie t ...

Dont be so pessimis.  Think positive about others.

U dont know me at all if u thought i dont understand what real loneliness is about.

Yup, when I feel really lonely the existence of Allah swt is so powerful in me.

About me.... I need a man in life to complete my religion n myself.  Its not about making happiness or gain problems.

When we understand who we really r n why we born to this world... we automatically  know what to do with our life.  Its simple.  Dont have to think what other people can do to us.  Only think what we can do to Allah swt.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 12:53 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Dont be so pessimis.  Think positive about others.

I'm positive everyone will die. Positive enough?

U dont know me at all if u thought i dont understand what real loneliness is about.

Yup, when I feel really lonely the existence of Allah swt is so powerful in me.

Then why do you need to look for others for companionship? ;)

About me.... I need a man in life to complete my religion n myself.  Its not about making happiness or gain problems.

If you love others for any reasons other than to share yourself and your burden, then you fool yourself.

Maybe, I will have a soul-mate somewhere. My mother always says that for everyone, there is someone out there. Or maybe I will live and die like this. Either way, I will not be bothered.

But if someone do interested in me and destiny do present itself by presenting me with my counterpart, maybe then I will choose to love. Who knows? God decides.

When we understand who we really r n why we born to this world... we automatically  know what to do with our life.  Its simple.  Dont have to think what other people can do to us.  Only think what we can do to Allah swt.

You live to die ... simple as that.

Live is just one existence between two deaths. You were dead before and you will die again. Why should there be an existence of the Self in the middle? :hmm:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 11:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083838 second(s), 43 queries .