CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2005 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm I got other reason… so I will be a fool in ur eyes…
Yeah, u want miss world with great soul.  Like a trophy.

Agree… I live to die.
I want to die happy, satisfied in what I done in this world.  The best I could do for Allah swt.

Its something like this…

U love jungle tracking…  when u succeed in the tracking u would felt satisfied.  Its not really about the hardship or the happiness u faced.  It’s the responsibility u have completed.

There r always myself n Allah.  A good soulmate is a bonus.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 01:53 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Hmmm I got other reason

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2005 03:50 PM | Show all posts
I don’t think u r a person who scared easily.  Perhaps u want a comfort zone n want to live according to ur desire.  Other rebellious person especially the one u have to live with is really a burden n uncomfortable.

Ha ha ha… thinking like a man.  A hero in one battle.  Life is not as black n white as that, my friend.  

Do u ever think why u joining forum.  Fighting words to words with others.  U r a sharing person.  So, Im sure one day u will be wanting to share ur love with someone u like.  Good luck to u.

Saying about perfectionist…. every human being have their good n evil self.  Better not take for granted in anything served at ur face, especially something that u happy with.

Experiences r good teachers.  Knowledge is power.  Healthy emotional is a saver.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2005 04:15 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I don抰 think u r a person who scared easily.  Perhaps u want a comfort zone n want to live according to ur desire.  Other rebellious person especially the one u have to live with is really a burden n uncomfortable.  

Have you ever seen a person who is so big, he/she can overshadow anyone just by looking at them? Someone who is strong even so he or she is small in size and appearance?

Spiritually and Mentally, such person are indeed strong. They may even look physically strong, like myself. But in the inside, they are very soft. They are afraid of losing something once they become like of something or someone so they remain deattached.

In a way, I'm like that. No physically, emotional or mental attachment to anything or anyone because too scared of emotional and mental hurts. So, I'm a coward ... acceptable, no shame in admitting it.

Ha ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2005 01:31 PM | Show all posts

Good day,

Suddenly, this morning the electricity was blackout... Anything can happen anytime n we dont really know....

U know what...  Its easy to put in the words on what we thinking..  Look at me... men came n men went... im still alone...he he he

Okay, for today lets discuss about rank n social status...  what u think about those things.  What it can be in ur life..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2005 02:16 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Suddenly, this morning the electricity was blackout... Anything can happen anytime n we dont really know....

U know what...  Its easy to put in the words on what we thinking..  Look at me... men came n men went... im still alone...he he he

Okay, for today lets discuss about rank n social status...  what u think about those things.  What it can be in ur life..  

Rank?
Social Status?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-5-2005 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Yup.. social status... community evaluation based on origin, property, standard of work etc

Sincerely...do u think its important in a person life??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2005 03:11 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Yup.. social status... community evaluation based on origin, property, standard of work etc

Sincerely...do u think its important in a person life??

And WHY do you think that a status is important in a person's life? :stp:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2005 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Heyyy... i didnt say anything yet... I was asking...

U seem not like the subject n Im wondering.. why.... hmmm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2005 07:24 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I don't bother much about status.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2005 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 7-5-2005 07:24 AM:
by fleurzsa

I don't bother much about status.

Ok... the subject closed.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2005 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Want to know a funny thing?

This morning, I opened my Yahoo Messanger and expect the fool who return back to Japan to come and disturb me (like s/he did every Saturday for a year). I was so busy with work and an hour later, only then I remember s/he went back to Japan.

Sigh ... I'm not going to say I missed him/her

Maybe someday, I will go there and visit. Nara is a good place during Spring, I heard. That's where s/he lives.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2005 11:05 AM | Show all posts
How about subject on inferiority complex...

In my experience n what I saw around me....  people who feel inferiority always try to cover themself with sinical behaviour or words.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2005 11:22 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

How about subject on inferiority complex...

In my experience n what I saw around me....  people who feel inferiority always try to cover themself with sinical behaviour or words.

Hmm ... I had a friend of mine who had that problem. You may heard about him before since I spoke a few times - he was Hindu who converted to Christianity and married. He settled in UK now.

Anyway, he was a single child from an overprotective parents. The mother especially, loves to control what he does, who he does it with, where he goes, what he eats etc. In short, she was making all the decisions for him.

So, inferior complex, at least in my opinion, is inferior feeling of not been able to make tough decisions faster and to the "self's" satisfaction.

When you get pampered all the time, it is hard and even doubtful whether you are making the right decision or not.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2005 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Yes I think so.

Many parents love their children with pampered.  Look.. what happen after that.

I have a male friend whose father was so strict.  He become well educated and well manner man.  On what he said... I can see he have something like malice toward his father.  Of what he went through living with his father.

I dont have an opportunity yet to make he see from the other side of thing.

U know what...

Most people seeing themselves on comparison with others.

Its sad thing indeed.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2005 12:11 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Many parents love their children with pampered.  Look.. what happen after that.

I have a male friend whose father was so strict.  He become well educated and well manner man.  On what he said... I can see he have something like malice toward his father.  Of what he went through living with his father.

Cure for this :- Tell your friend to go out into the World (Camping, hicking etc) for a week or so. Tell him to stop depending on others for decision and let him make his own.

IF he is strong, he will survive, if not, he will die. Simply solution. Forgive me if you think I'm cold-hearted.

But when such as your friend becomes parents, he too will be overprotective of his children, because he has finally found someone who he could exert his control over and the circle continues.

I dont have an opportunity yet to make he see from the other side of thing.

Those who are weak will become moody and depressed. Suicidal thoughts are very common. Those who are slightly rebellious in nature will become violent in lashing out.  I can only think of this two outcome.

U know what...
Most people seeing themselves on comparison with others.
Its sad thing indeed.

Yup ... comparison is how the mind of humans in lower level stage evolves. Everyone is equal, a person compares another person's actions and tries to mimic it. If he cannot, then the person he tries to mimic is considered superior.

The superior person is constantly mimic by the lesser person and as the lesser person fails in each tries, resentment builds. The lesser person resent the other for being superior to him.

The funny thing is ... the whole fiasco happens in the lesser person's mind alone while the other one do not even know how he could be feeling toward him or her.

I must warn female candidates for superior person though. It is common that inferior males who look at females who are superior to them (at least in their mind). Inferior men could try to voo them in what appears to be love, when in reality is just another way for the inferior ones to try and become superior to his counterpart. Such relationship is not love.

Me? I never bothered whether people think me as strong or weak. I don't compare myself to anyone (except maybe to fictional characters to see whether they undergoes same problem as me ).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-5-2005 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Yeah...mimic or role model or peer

Hmmm I watched a film title Mimic long time ago... scary..

About my friend...

Actually he is too indepedent for his own good. A modern thinker.

I think he will make the common mistake on giving too much freedom to his children.. If he ever get married...  look like he is a confirm bachelor he he he..

Go out into the world is the best way for any human being.  Nature is the best cure.

I think comic charaters more like something in dreams.  Im more into life story.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2005 12:44 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Yeah...mimic or role model or peer
Hmmm I watched a film title Mimic long time ago... scary..

Do a person need a role model? :hmm:
What sort of role model is a person should be? :hmm:
Something to think about during the weekend.

About my friend...

Actually he is too indepedent for his own good. A modern thinker.

I think he will make the common mistake on giving too much freedom to his children.. If he ever get married...  look like he is a confirm bachelor he he he..

Oh well ... cannot say anything since I don't know (or care to know) your friend.

Go out into the world is the best way for any human being.  Nature is the best cure.

Works for me.

I think comic charaters more like something in dreams.  Im more into life story.

Life is a dream. Comic characters (like vidoe game) are simply characters which characters which have similar characteristic as us (since they are created by man) but odd situations. It is fun to watch them make choice and coincidence of those choices.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2005 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Okay... see u next week..

One more thing to think about...

What if the one we think is a role model... is not really a role model.

Happy holiday.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2005 08:48 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

One more thing to think about...
What if the one we think is a role model... is not really a role model.

Then he or she must be left behind.

If one who potrary him/herself as a role model is giving bad examples, you should silently move away. If not, then he or she will drag you down with him/her.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080903 second(s), 43 queries .