[Copy link]
Post time 20-4-2009 03:01 AM | Show all posts

hello all

just looking around... me....so busyyyyy

take care

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-4-2009 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Another news last Sunday (19/04/2009). One of my relatives reported that husband of young girl (aged 21) who was a distant relative of ours had passed away.

The fellow was a young man and they have been married only for 7 months. Upon investigation on why the fellow could die all the sudden (no accident and all), it seems that the man was suffering from Cancer for 10 YEARS. His parents knew about it but never informed the girl or her family, and didn't even bother to marry him properly. Everything was done from the girl's side (Register Marriage).

Of course, the girl's family was furious about this irresponsibility behaviour and they are waiting tohave a "discussion" with the man's family after funeral have been conducted properly.

Warning to girl - I ADVISE you girls to be careful when choosing a life-partner. It doesn't matter whether it is your choice or your parents' choice. It is YOU who will have to live with that person, therefore, you have the right to know as much as possible about him/her.

Nowadays, Chastise seems to be a thing of a past. A guy doesn't seems to be bother that he should remain loyal to whoever he will marry and many could choose to indulge in free sex (including prostitution) before marriage.

MY ADVISE - Take the guy to a medical doctor and have the doctor look him over. ONLY when the person is given a clean bill of health, that you low your neck to allow him to tie the "thali".

I don't see what is wrong with that. If a guy demand girls to be chastise (virgin) before marriage, the least they (guys) should be is healthy and fit.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2009 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Having been around Westerners for the past few weeks now (due to business) I have noticed something.

Being Asian meant that we were able to see and experience culture which is not our own. Take me for example. I have grown up watching TV shows and movies from three races - Indians, Chinese and Malay. And now that I grew up and have access to the Net, I have watched Thailand and Japanese movies as well. It kind of fun too.

Recently, I have taken a great interest in Thailand movies - especially those Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) movies. I guess the first Thai movie Ihave ever watched (besides the horror ones) happened to be Ong Bak (starred by Tony Jaa).

Even Japan, which didn't have a very active movie industry around 1980s and 1990s seems to be starting to grow up and produce somehell of movies (like the Sinking of Japan) etc. I wonder when Indian movies going to be that "mature".

Come on ... how many decades are we going to watch Indian movies about a guy and a gal running around trees, singing songs, fightingbad guys (or in some ridiculous cases, their own family members) and such? It is getting very old. Indian movie industry should do more genre like horror, action adventure. sci-fi and such and don't just stick with romance.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2009 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Tomorrow (May 9, 2009) is Wesak Day.

Happy Wesak Day to all who celebrate this holy day.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2009 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Horrible weather nowadays. My throat is always dry - I have to drink two bottles (1500 ml each) to stay cool.

And it is effecting my sleep also. I go to bed early - 10.30 in the evening, and still have hard timewaking up in the morning.

This morning, woke up late and have to rush to work. Half an hour late, the boss was waiting forme for a scolding (not that I came late, but he was late for breakfast with me   SIGH ... what kind of boss is this that he have to drag his co-worker everywhere - except to the toilet?).

I'm sure many have felt the effect of the weather. Many in my office have become sick or their children is sick. Mostly sore throat due to the heat.

Sigh ... this is what happens when people don't understand the importance of trees and continue to cut them down and level the hills. They think that just because trees don't fight back, it is OK for them to do whatever they want.

They do not understand that the trees and hills are reducing the effect of Environment has on us - SAFEGUARDING us from harm and disease. Why do anyone here thinks that humanity have strive better than all others? Because they are smarter than animals? NO, because Mother Nature was looking out for them. And when people start abusing the very protector, then they get problems which they have not faced before (but shielded from).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2009 01:46 PM | Show all posts
June 19th, 2009 ...

Nothing much to say. The Weather is effecting me very much. Brain is slow to think and process - which is why i don't come here often. Nothing creative to say, dislike entertaining fools on other boards.

Wanted to catch Terminator movie, haven't went to watch it yet. But I did watch some cool Thailand and Japanese movies though.

Fireball(Thailand - 2009) very interesting. About a competition where two teams will compete to put a basket ball through the goal. One goal only but the team is allowed to beat the crap out of each other using Thai boxing. That was one of the coolest movie I have ever watched. They fought so nicely, with weapons or unarmed. The movement was smooth and the story was simple enough to understand. Very nicely done.

Second is a Japanese movie called Cyborg Girl (2008). Love story about a guy who falls in love with a female cyborg from the future (2060) which was send by him to safeguard his young self (in 2008). Very nice but one can only appreciate the story when they sit and watch carefully the first 15 minutes and the last 15 minutes of the story.

Well, being in Asia - we do attend to find a lot of interesting movies to watch, no?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-6-2009 11:44 AM | Show all posts
11.37 AM ... something shifted.
It seems we should expect any other major earthquake soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2009 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

long time not see

I cuti seminggu.... kat tempat kerja ada pembawa H1N1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-7-2009 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Testing ... Somehow, I cannot create a new thread in Hinduism Column. Going to send Sasha a PM and ask him/her to look into it.

Fluerzsa - I believe you have disappeared for more than a week. Very much doubtful that H1N1 is the reason for that.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2009 02:01 PM | Show all posts
789# Sephiroth

u cant imagine how busy i was.  even when did nothing at home, still my head busied n forum wasnt my priority at all

living in kl is absolutely different than living in perak

people r using each other to get for something n something more

lately, i realise that in recent months many people with quality died so sudden

i told myself that i dont have to run havoc for anything anymore, take anything in the middle

so suddenlly, voila! my mood returned n here i am

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2009 02:03 PM | Show all posts
im going to watch the proposal in midvalley

come... come ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2009 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fleurzsa at 3-8-2009 23:20

I dont know why certain people get excited with unhealthy provocation....

when i get angry with anyone i got 2 approaches...

i would nag the person  or
i just dont bother her/him

dont have 2 include other people

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2009 03:33 PM | Show all posts
This unnecessary provocation could not happen if moderator, supermoderator or Admin take actions like banning the person completely.

Stupid people ARE stupid people. No excuse for them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2009 07:57 AM | Show all posts
Malaysia's 52nd Independence Day is coming (this Monday).

I'm not going to wish anyone "Selamat Hari Merdeka" since my brothers and sisters (Hindus and Chinese) are not independent and have to tolerate certain race's idiocy.

Trust is like a mirror,
Hard to make,
Easy to broken.

That mirror have been broken now,
here among societies in Malaysia.
And no matter how hard they could try,
The government will not be able to piece those broken shards together.

Trust must be earned - NOT BROUGHT using Amanah Saham National.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-9-2009 11:32 AM | Show all posts
I drove to work today, and on my way here, I was listening to Light FM station.

They said that kids nowadays are getting allowance between 200 to 1,500 per month, and I almost slammed into the car in front of me. >.<

200 ~ 1,500 per month for kids? What are these people thinking? I was wondering for a long time where those youngsters nowadays get their money to spend hours in Cyber Cafe and sometimes, they could party all night long in discos. Now I understand.

Giving too much money to these kids will only spoil them. Even with my own nephew and niece, I have brought piggy bank (tabung) and every time I or their parents give them money, we could ask them to save up and buy things later. At least this way, they have something to put into bank accounts later.

But then again, maybe the problem here is the parents. Leaving home at 8.00 in the morning and coming back at 8.00 in the afternoon, most of these parents have no time for their kids (especially the Chinese people who seems to love taking their work home with them). My guess is, that they are trying to make up to their children by "buying" them off with allowance. In the end, it is these parents who will suffer when their kids went astray.

Parents - you supposed to give love to your children, NOT buy them off with monetary value. IF you cannot be good parents, then do the society the favour and use condoms. We do not need your kids running amuks due to your mistakes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2009 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MCDBvIGu3A

Happy Deepavalli and enjoy the show.

To all Hindus .... do not live in a small coconut shell. The World is bigger and more beautiful than you can imagine. Language and race difference are not a big problem or hindrance today, with Internet and Communication tools out there. Get out of your nutshell and explore. You will find many things in common with other races.

Just beware of a certain warmongering race, ya. :re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2009 11:39 PM | Show all posts
795# Sephiroth

Yep...you're right.

And just wait for the day when they no longer need you and throw you in the Old Folks Home.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2009 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Lately, I have been seeing the number 9-11 wherever I go. It maybe a warning to the World that another attack like that of Sept. 11, is coming soon, maybe during the Christmas Holidays (when the shoppers are packed in shopping spree).

I did my part by speaking out. The rest is in your hands. Ladies and Gentlemen (and dear little children), please be careful during this holidays.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2009 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_airliner_attack_obama

Well ... the people have acted fast enough to stop a disaster, and Christmas were celebrated without people's tears. Good enough for me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2010 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Hmm ... I'm seeing the number 9-11 again, and this time, the feeling is more stronger than before.

Someone out there begins to fear that the West is winning because it was the Western people (and not their Government which stopped the bomber on that plane last December). This time, they are out to make an example by scoring a large "win" against the West. :hmm:

I have said what I wanted to say, the rest is in your hands. Please stay vigilant, for your families' sake.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon
Rahah[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim
Views : 20667 Replies : 417
Gambaran Tahiyat Akhir
KurexGambaran Tahiyat Akhir
Views : 19087 Replies : 61
Jennifer Lopez kembali dengan 'This is me...now'
maklukpenggodaJennifer Lopez kembali dengan 'This
Views : 22414 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 22119 Replies : 128
Pedas Malaya vs Pedas Sarawak
YgBenarPedas Malaya vs Pedas Sarawak
Views : 25736 Replies : 8
Orang sindir saya bekas banduan tapi saya tidak tersinggung
mojarean_XOrang sindir saya bekas banduan tapi say
Views : 20332 Replies : 20
(V21) ALL ABOUT ZAMANI & SLAM
akr(V21) ALL ABOUT ZAMANI & SLAM
Views : 26201 Replies : 350
Lelaki panas hati ibubapa bukan sahaja drop anak depan sekolah tapi layan kerenah anak dan beri segala motivasi sebabkan 'q' depan sekolah jadi panjang
YgBenarLelaki panas hati ibubapa bukan sahaja d
Views : 11935 Replies : 19
[Edisi pungpakkepung] Azri Iskandar dan kekasih baru?
doubleA[Edisi pungpakkepung] Azri Iskandar dan
Views : 10467 Replies : 87

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 02:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.591838 second(s), 43 queries .