Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-5-2005 12:55 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

May I know what u wish or plan for ur old days??  Especially if u would still not married...

What kind of question is that? I plan to DIE, of course. ;)
What else people do when they get old?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2005 01:07 PM | Show all posts
ha ha ha u r cute...

Yeah... I wish to die too...

Today is pays day.

Have to go settles all my bills now.

Then if I die, I will die in peace...:cak:

I try to avoid any debt as I could.  

But u know... people nowadays cannot live without debt.

ta ta

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2005 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Hmm ... OK. Happy now?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2005 11:14 AM | Show all posts
I got problem with my streamyx connection but its okay now.

Hmm today, I like to discuss about culture..

My brother married to a Chindian... my sister married to a mix chinese.

So I have some relatives who r nonmuslim.

Its lucky that my sister inlaw n brother inlaw can adapted to Malay culture.

So do u think every races has to stick to his/her culture... at least in a few matters... or they can forget their root culture at all.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2005 12:51 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I got problem with my streamyx connection but its okay now.

Check for Viruses and kept your PC safe with Firewalls and such. I remember you were infected with virus last time.

Hmm today, I like to discuss about culture..

My brother married to a Chindian... my sister married to a mix chinese.
So I have some relatives who r nonmuslim.
Its lucky that my sister inlaw n brother inlaw can adapted to Malay culture.

So do u think every races has to stick to his/her culture... at least in a few matters... or they can forget their root culture at all.

Depends on what you mean by Root Culture.

We know from History that Man comes from Africa some 250,000 years ago. Not sure what sort of culture they had during that time, but they moved out, went to India, Malaya and China and gave rise to people there. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2005 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Yup... internet users have to know some basic knowledge about computer, virus and all.

A friend ( Indian Muslim) family make sure that all in the family married with the Indian Muslim too... bcz they want to get permanent to their culture.

Do u have anything that u like best in ur culture? Or maybe u dont want to reveal ur race...  how about some hindu culture that u like best.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-5-2005 01:52 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Yup... internet users have to know some basic knowledge about computer, virus and all.

OK.

A friend ( Indian Muslim) family make sure that all in the family married with the Indian Muslim too... bcz they want to get permanent to their culture.

Or fear that their family members will leave Islam. It happens, you know.

Do u have anything that u like best in ur culture? Or maybe u dont want to reveal ur race...  how about some hindu culture that u like best.

Bharatha Natayam (Dance) is my favorite in Hindu culture. I used to watch it in school when they did culture shows.

I also catch Chinese Operas when they show at Kampungs last time ... didn't understand a damn thing but it was nice. All those singings and moving around, totally focussed with facial expressions.

I went into Martial Arts later as I grow up. First TKD (Tae Kwon Do) ... had to quit because I beat the crap out of my senior (:nyorok. It's ain't my fault ... he was testing my patience and showing off his belt. I just made him eat it. :devil:

Then couple of years, I did nothing ... went out of shape. Then in 1990s, I join Ninjutsu in Subang Jaya. Now I'm taking a break ... hoping to go back middle of this year after settling some personal matters.

I guess for me, Martial Arts (like Silat etc) is the only one still perserving the original Culture.

There's ONLY two things I love about Malays - their spicy food (:bodek and their beautiful songs like Ulik Mayang. :bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2005 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Morning,

My house is infront a chinese school.  Its also near the Chinese opera stage.  So I watched the Chinese opera a few times since I was child.

My best friends in my school years was Indian twin girls.  I was always stayed at their house.  They ate halal foods so I didnt have problem having food at their house.

Indian and Chinese culture r not strange in my life.

My friends join silat gayung.  The process include some 'ilmu batin' like when bathing in hot oil.

Im more into sport.

Ulik mayang is a song with spirit.  Sometimes people painted when sing or hear the song.

FYI, tonight, I will travel to Spore  for 3 days.  Having my  holiday.  This is my first time, so it will be interesting to know some cultures there.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-5-2005 09:39 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

My house is infront a chinese school.  Its also near the Chinese opera stage.  So I watched the Chinese opera a few times since I was child.

My best friends in my school years was Indian twin girls.  I was always stayed at their house.  They ate halal foods so I didnt have problem having food at their house.

Indian and Chinese culture r not strange in my life.

Hmmm ... Indians eat halal food? You mean vegetarian food?
I'm hoping to see Kabuki (Japanese Opera) someday ...

My friends join silat gayung.  The process include some 'ilmu batin' like when bathing in hot oil.

Im more into sport.

I really don't understand Silat ... :stp:

Ulik mayang is a song with spirit.  Sometimes people painted when sing or hear the song.

Yup, I love it. :love:
When you close your eyes and listen to it, you can almost feel the spirits revolve around you. Just like the scene from FFX with Yuna dancing in the water.

But nowadays, I cannot find that song anymore. I cannot find traditional songs or MP3 version. You know where it?

FYI, tonight, I will travel to Spore  for 3 days.  Having my  holiday.  This is my first time, so it will be interesting to know some cultures there.

Have fun. Don't go near beaches at night. Watch out for Singaporean Men. I heard they have extra tentacles for hands to "raba".

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2005 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Hi Im back,

Singapore is nice country... maybe quite expensive compare to Msia.  

1 of my destination was Asian Civilisation Museum. ACM Empress Place.

The exhibition included some Hindu civilization.  Taking picture is forbidden, so I paste the link for u.

http://www.nhb.gov.sg/ACM/exhibi ... lleries_ep_sa.shtml

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 6-6-2005 at 08:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2005 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Testing ...

Have they fix the problem yet? couldn't post anything the last 2 days.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2005 08:00 AM | Show all posts
So ... what do they put in that museum? anything interesting?

Is that your picture in front of the museum? :stp:

Slender (nice) figure ... ahem But face look tired thought, like been throught a lot. Maybe just tired of the travel.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2005 02:30 PM | Show all posts
There r two Asian Civilisations Museums in defferent places.

I went to ACM, Empress Place. The other is ACM, Armenian Street.

There got South Asia Galleries.... all about civilisatian of Chinese, Indian, Malay, etc

The upcoming exhibition will be.....Journey Of Faith

To Give Drink To The Thirsty
by Carlo da Camerino (one in a series of Works of Christian Mercy)
circa 1400, Collection of the Pinacoteca, Vatican Museums

Late June to late Sept 2005
ACM, Empress Place
Special Exhibitions Gallery

Explore the magnificent collection from the Vatican Museums to discover the importance of Rome as a place of pilgrimage - a journey of faith that was and is still performed by many Christians around the world.

The story starts with the main episodes in the life of Jesus, the development of early Christianity, and the importance of the two apostles

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2005 03:04 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

There r two Asian Civilisations Museums in defferent places.
I went to ACM, Empress Place. The other is ACM, Armenian Street.
There got South Asia Galleries.... all about civilisatian of Chinese, Indian, Malay, etc
The upcoming exhibition will be.....Journey Of Faith

You're on holiday ... I forgot that. Was wondering where you got so much free time.

Explore the magnificent collection from the Vatican Museums to discover the importance of Rome as a place of pilgrimage - a journey of faith that was and is still performed by many Christians around the world.

The story starts with the main episodes in the life of Jesus, the development of early Christianity, and the importance of the two apostles

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2005 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Haiyaaaa.... still got holiday for one month more...

Yeah... talking about nature,

I realise one important thing...

We dont pay much or nothing at all... to live within nature environment... like in village.. can drink from well, river etc.. can eat from the plants..

But its different in urban jungle.... anything needs money...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-6-2005 11:59 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Haiyaaaa.... still got holiday for one month more...

Sigh ... maybe I should take holiday also. Didn't take one for a very long time.

Yeah... talking about nature,

I realise one important thing...

We dont pay much or nothing at all... to live within nature environment... like in village.. can drink from well, river etc.. can eat from the plants..

But its different in urban jungle.... anything needs money...

:hmm: Why?

My guess is, we put so much emphazise on money and very little on self-sufficient methods.

Up to 500 years ago, a lot of place on the world had been self-sufficient. Food, medicine and products comes from nature (sea, jungle etc), trading among villages are only for important items, and people lived with nature and come to respect it.

Now, we (especially Asians) warped into Western form of thinking - that Nature exists to support it and not the other way around. Technology means blind developments which has no purpose other than to put name of the person who developed it in history books.

Take the thread "Hindusm on Knowledge" for example, many of the names of Sages there is unknown to outside world (and to me as well, till I researched) simply because Sages do not research to make a name for themselves but to improve quality of Life for the people.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2005 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Yup.... we can learn many good things from history.  But most people never realise it...

U know what.

After this, if I have extra money, I will buy land.. so at least the family after me will have enough food to live.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2005 07:59 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Yup.... we can learn many good things from history.  But most people never realise it...

U know what.

After this, if I have extra money, I will buy land.. so at least the family after me will have enough food to live.

Nice thoughts but unfortunately, things never like what you could predict.

In most cases, a land which owned by a person is used by his relatives as asset to sell off and make quick buck, or built a house (which is useless also because there is already too many contruction projects which is not utilized) or, if the person is iman-type, give the land to be used as graveyard (to me is another waste).

People nowadays don't care about Nature. That's the bottomline.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2005 11:05 AM | Show all posts
I want ur sincerely opinion plz.....

What do u think of this book cover?  

Its a cover of the anthologies of short stories and poetries. Most of the writers in it r malays...

FYI... Im an open book (open minded)

Thanks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-6-2005 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... Why she has wings on her butt? Or it is her front part?

The room kind of reminds me of Truth.8's room, though (no, I NEVER been to his room, just have flashback whenever I read his post).

Physcologically speaking, dark red atmosphere could mean dark past, probably filled with violence which she is a victim or a perpertator of the action. I cannot see her face so it could mean she is hiding herself; denial or shame. :hmm:

You working on a book about a girl busy trying to run away from her past? :stp:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 06:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088153 second(s), 43 queries .