Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 21-6-2005 09:14 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Today no important topic come into my mind.
Blank paper...

Good ... Because I have a very interesting topic in my mind.
What do you know about Black Magic - Sihir?

I believe everyone's prayers also can become Sihir to others.

I have experienced nightmares and sensing present of something in my room several times, EVERYTIME I go against a certain fool on this forum.

Last night, I dreamt I was in a city fill with living deads, walking around to hunt me and couple of others. Yes, like Resident Evil the movie. It was so vivid, I could almost feel the touch of those cold, dead hands.

Normally, a nightmare ends when you have awaken. But a "sihir" nightmare will come back even after you awakened and return back to sleep. Such repeating nightmares plus feeling of someone in the room with you (the air is tensed and you feel cold of fear, despite of the warm weather), you will know you are influenced by someone's sihir.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2005 03:25 PM | Show all posts
There r many kinds of sihir that i know.

1.  Direct sihir like pukau or magic spell.

2.  Sihir with the help from other objects (a dead person hair, bone etc) or devils.

3.  Sihir with the use of numbers or astrological.

4.  Sihir with the use of victim photo etc.

I dont think a prayer is a sihir.  Some words asking a devil help maybe.

About nightmare...

Actually its pshycology thing.  When a person thinking about certain thing in so deep thought... it would be exist in his/her dream too.   

I always use this way to get someone in my dream he he he..

Hmmm.. dont play with ur feeling too much..

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 21-6-2005 at 03:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2005 08:08 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

There r many kinds of sihir that i know.

1.  Direct sihir like pukau or magic spell.
2.  Sihir with the help from other objects (a dead person hair, bone etc) or devils.
3.  Sihir with the use of numbers or astrological.
4.  Sihir with the use of victim photo etc.

All this is just medium which a person (bomoh) uses - spells, objects, date of birth and photos.

Among Hindus, others having your photo is a bad thing, and also his or her dead of birth. They make sure their hairs, fallen from their heads, were thrown away or destroyed.

Among Chinese, date of birth is dangerous thing to let others know, since Chinese believe that fortune of a person depends on Heaven and Earth.

I dont think a prayer is a sihir.  Some words asking a devil help maybe.

I believe it is. :hmm:

Based on my studies of Magic and Incantations, I noticed that when a person prays, he or she usually focus his or her mental state to pray. That focus could generate into energy which can transfer to the target which cause effects if the person is weak-minded.

That is why so many religions advice the believers to pray for unbelievers to repent and come back to the Truth, because they know that, by believing in the religion, believers will be more focus in mental and spiritual state, better than unbelievers whose mind will be turmoil due to his or her sins.

About nightmare...

Actually its pshycology thing.  When a person thinking about certain thing in so deep thought... it would be exist in his/her dream too.   

Good theory but it doesn't hold water when comes to my mind. I went to bed with a relaxed mind, just finishing a game for the night. My mind has no stress, anger etc, just regular tiredness which promote a good night's sleep as always.

And besides, if this is a regular dream, then why is it that it appears ONLY after  I go against some idiots in this forum? :hmm: By right, it should appear every night, or maybe in a random nights.

BTW ... what is the "hukum" for people who is playing with black magic and causing others suffering in Islam?

I always use this way to get someone in my dream he he he..
And do what? :cak:

Hmmm.. dont play with ur feeling too much..
I don't play with my feelings, Thank You.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2005 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Until now I never dream anything related to this forum.

In Islam its haram to do sihir bcz its a kind of destroyer.

Mostly, I did deep thinking when I wished to meet my late mother. I cant meet her in this world anymore.

Years ago when I had crushed with boys I did that.  Nowadays I dont have to use dream to meet man... he he he

Hmmm... about the prayer...

People can use 'jampi', spell or doa to better themselves. Eg. to make up face (naik seri), make others like us, cure illness, prevent bad luck etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2005 10:35 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Until now I never dream anything related to this forum.

A friend of mine (who introduce me to forums) told me several times that he had dreamt of being INSIDE games which he play constantly, like FFX. It was like his mind managed to shape the reality into believing that reality in FFX is actual reality.

And it is not a weird thing as well. In 1980s, in US and UK, hundreds of people were made police reports that they were victims of Satanic cult. It was known later that some researchers were using hypnoism to reshape their reality into believe it was real.

In Islam its haram to do sihir bcz its a kind of destroyer.
And if someone does it without knowing they are doing it?

Mostly, I did deep thinking when I wished to meet my late mother. I cant meet her in this world anymore.

You can always pray. Who knows ... maybe you get a chance if such meeting is allowed.

Years ago when I had crushed with boys I did that.  Nowadays I dont have to use dream to meet man... he he he

And do what? :cak:
Did that man have similar dreams to you?

Hmmm... about the prayer...

People can use 'jampi', spell or doa to better themselves. Eg. to make up face (naik seri), make others like us, cure illness, prevent bad luck etc.

Same as using Magic and Spells, just like what I have said.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2005 11:00 AM | Show all posts
In Islam doing anything without(truly) intentional is forgiven.

Shephirothhhhh... what r u imply?

Actually years ago I dreamed about 'bersanding' on pelamin.  The weird thing was I didnt look at the man who I was married to. So I didnt know what he look like.

Years after that I had dreamed about gave birth to a baby.  So beautiful baby. The weird thing was I never dream about making love with man.

Hmm... I will think deep about u tonight, maybe I will meet u in my dream.  Weather u wear pants or skirt he he he he

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-6-2005 11:39 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

In Islam doing anything without(truly) intentional is forgiven.

Hmmm ... and if I whack someone who does unintentionally toward me such actions (in self-defence), what will be my "hukum"? :hmm:

Shephirothhhhh... what r u imply?  
Nothing ... :devil:

Actually years ago I dreamed about 'bersanding' on pelamin.  The weird thing was I didnt look at the man who I was married to. So I didnt know what he look like.

Years after that I had dreamed about gave birth to a baby.  So beautiful baby. The weird thing was I never dream about making love with man.

Maybe you are married with someone from another realm ... :hmm:

There is stories from Japan and India about "makluk halus" (invisible beings) who choose female brides and marries them. The female brides usually spend their lifetime wondering why no one come to "pinang" them when in fact, their "husbands" makes sure those who interest in them stays away - by hook or by crook.

Not meant to scare you though. :nerd:

Hmm... I will think deep about u tonight, maybe I will meet u in my dream.  Weather u wear pants or skirt he he he he

You wish to die or what? O_o

You can try dreaming if you wish, that's your choice. But don't get scared, eh. :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2005 01:14 PM | Show all posts
The hukum is u 'berdosa' toward him so u must ask forgiveness.

What r u doing Sephiroth??? Unettentionally scared me?!!!...
Actually, I heard story like that before but Im not really beleive in such thing.

Tomorrow I will tell u if anything happen he he he

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-6-2005 01:25 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

The hukum is u 'berdosa' toward him so u must ask forgiveness.

And how does whacking a person who "sihir" me (by ANY means) is sinned when it is action of self-defense? :stp:

What r u doing Sephiroth??? Unettentionally scared me?!!!...
Actually, I heard story like that before but Im not really beleive in such thing.

Believing it or not and it happening, is a different story.

Man is an energy generator, like the sun, stars and even the Planet. We feed the Nature by emiting energy outside the body. Only difference is, believers focus the energy while disbelievers disperse the energy in mix of negavity and positivity.

In same way, if spirits attracted to you due to your (form of) energy emiting, then you may not know about it intentionally. You could be a host for several lifeforms which attached to you without you knowing it. In another, you are a "mother" to beings which you do not know exists. :hmm:

Tomorrow I will tell u if anything happen he he he

O_o ... O_o ... O_o ... I don't to know any disqusting details.
Somehow, I doubt I will come thought.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2005 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Oooo u mean u were the one who defenced urself against the attacked... he he he .  The hukum is 'harus', its okay then.

Sephirothhhh....:no: what were u doing? saying Im being a mother. Im sure that I have anak tekak n anak rambut...:nana:

We will see tomorrow..;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2005 02:21 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Oooo u mean u were the one who defenced urself against the attacked... he he he .  The hukum is 'harus', its okay then.

OK, now I can defend myself against any "intruders" who comes into my room late at night.

Ever had a feeling that the air is cold and thick and your heart seems to be restless. You kept feeling that there is someone inside the room, even so you are alone?

Sephirothhhh.... what were u doing? saying Im being a mother. Im sure that I have anak tekak n anak rambut...

Didn't you say you have gave birth?

We will see tomorrow..
I doubt it going to work, anyway, good luck. I just sleep late tonight.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2005 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Ya... sometimes I had the feeling like u said.  Years ago when I was at my rent house alone and had that feeling... I went n slept at neighbour house he he he

About the dream..

I slept n woke up 3 times... Hmmm  many strangers in my dream but all men.  So I dont know which one was u.

:bgrin:But Im sure now u r male...

I have one 'petua' how to make other person dream of us.

1.  Pat ur pillow 3 times.

2.  Recite 'salawat' 3 times.

3.  Think of the person u want to dream of u.

4.  Turn back the pillow.

5.  Sleep.

U cant try it bcz u r not muslim.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-6-2005 01:13 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Ya... sometimes I had the feeling like u said.  Years ago when I was at my rent house alone and had that feeling... I went n slept at neighbour house he he he

Yup ... evil feeling of coldness that seems to be pressing against you. Allowing it to take over your mind will give you reckless dreams and lost of sleep.

Best way, pray to God and tell Him to return "it" back to the ones who send "it" to you in the first place. That is what I always do.

About the dream..

I slept n woke up 3 times... Hmmm  many strangers in my dream but all men.  So I dont know which one was u.

But Im sure now u r male...

Right ... Happy now? ;)

BTW ... you know who I dream of last night? Takeshi Kaneshiro ... and I have no idea why. Well ... I'm sure he make a good Sephiroth Clone though.

I felt like looking at a large poster, some sort of movie poster with his name on it. I wonder if they making a movie with him. :hmm:

I have one 'petua' how to make other person dream of us.

1.  Pat ur pillow 3 times.
2.  Recite 'salawat' 3 times.
3.  Think of the person u want to dream of u.
4.  Turn back the pillow.
5.  Sleep.

U cant try it bcz u r not muslim.

Thanks but no thanks. I will keep people out of my dreams for now.
My dream is to fly, not mingle with humans in life and in dreams.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2005 02:00 PM | Show all posts
When I prayed to Allah I did it the whole night... couldnt closed my eyes though. Better went to neighbour he he he

I know him. My married sister like him n his movie.

I never thought of myself as an artist or comic/ movie character.

Hmmm.... If I want to be someone... I like to be a worthy person as Madame Curie.

U must be a handsome man if Takeshi is ur clone.  In real life I always prejudice toward handsome men... dont know why. Maybe from experienced. ;)

I like clean men better. I mean clean inside n outside... he he eh

[ Last edited by fleurzsa on 23-6-2005 at 02:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-6-2005 02:18 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

When I prayed to Allah I did it the whole night... couldnt closed my eyes though. Better went to neighbour he he he

Which means your faith is lacking ... not strong enough. You should do more good deeds, throw away bad ones from your heart and head, only then you can sleep without any doubt or fear.

When I sleep, I sleep like a lion ... shallow deep and ready pounce at moment's notice. Maybe that is why no many "its" willing to distrub me, especially when I put my sword next to me.

I know him. My married sister like him n his movie.
I never thought of myself as an artist or comic/ movie character.
Hmmm.... If I want to be someone... I like to be a worthy person as Madame Curie.

What stopping you then? If you wish to be someone, just go and be. Choose to put your effects to service of others and your path will open up.

U must be a handsome man if Takeshi is ur clone.  In real life I always prejudice toward handsome men... dont know why. Maybe from experienced.

Beauty of a women lies in her emotions - show love, keep hatred; show patience, keep anger; show kindness, keep selfishness etc.

Beauty of a Man lies in his ability to let go off everything at ease, including glares for any tempting girls. Ahem ... <_<

Physical beauty is not important ... I myself wears specks, dark-skinned, got two rabbit-teeth in front, hair standing at the edge like Wolverine (X-Men) and very lazy to boot. :bgrin:

I like clean men better. I mean clean inside n outside... he he eh
Inside?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2005 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Yaa... In certain things Im a brave person.. in certain things Im not brave at all.

Hmmm... I will think more about being someone worthy.  Thanks for u.

U seems like a person who is comfortable to be with. (from my way of life)

Clean I mean is inside brain n heart.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-6-2005 04:00 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Yaa... In certain things Im a brave person.. in certain things Im not brave at all.

Death is the worst thing which could happen to you, knowing that fact, what is there to worry? :bgrin:

Hmmm... I will think more about being someone worthy.  Thanks for u.

That's the part which makes you weak. The thanks should be to God and God alone. By that, you will slowly diminish your attachment to others as source of support and solely depend on God. Then, you will know what is true strenght. :ah:

U seems like a person who is comfortable to be with. (from my way of life)
Don't be so sure. I'm an evil person, so to speak :ah:

Clean I mean is inside brain n heart.

Hmph ... Is there such person? :stp: I don't think so.

Sometimes, dirty from the inside is something you cannot throw away and too embarrassed to accept, so people attend to pretend they are "clean". I'm not "clean" and I will not pretend to be.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2005 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Maybe u r right so I will stick to the outside cleanliness.

Do u have ASTRO? What programmes do u like to watch? Just asking....

Actually I dont watch tv much or hear musics.  Only to know everyday happenings.  I prefer calm n quiet.  

I dont like to quarrel too. Actually Im really a sturborn person. Mostly, I just ignored anyone who quarrelled or tried to quarrel with me. I want peace.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2005 02:37 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Maybe u r right so I will stick to the outside cleanliness.

Good, because I'm dirty in the inside. Hehehehe

Do u have ASTRO? What programmes do u like to watch? Just asking....

Astro is under my brother's name, but whenever I can, I usually watch Japanese Anime, Discovery and National Geography and now and then, movies. Love anything related to history.

When I move to my own apartment, I hope to get Japanese Channels also.

Actually I dont watch tv much or hear musics.  Only to know everyday happenings.  I prefer calm n quiet.   

I just spent most of my time playing video games ... a person in a world of his/her own.

I dont like to quarrel too. Actually Im really a sturborn person. Mostly, I just ignored anyone who quarrelled or tried to quarrel with me. I want peace.

See, we're are different. I love quarrelling and challenging myself. I don't back away from any challenge, unless it has no purpose in the first place.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2005 10:00 AM | Show all posts
I have to go out now. Just like u to think again about what u said....

I asked a friend ( an arab man who study phd in UKM ) what he thought of Malaysia. He said, Malaysia is too calm and the people r too gentle.  He prefer quarreling and challenging.

Hmmm...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075358 second(s), 43 queries .