Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-6-2005 10:04 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I have to go out now. Just like u to think again about what u said....

Good, enjoy yourself ... maybe you will find some nice fellow to fall in love with. :pray:

I asked a friend ( an arab man who study phd in UKM ) what he thought of Malaysia. He said, Malaysia is too calm and the people r too gentle.  He prefer quarreling and challenging.

A typical Arabian, I guess.

Would you mind changing back your avatar? The fellow eyes is whitish and skin is pale, like he has no spirit at all. Sigh ... he need to go out in the sun more often.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2005 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Ha ha ha... I thought u never care about my welfare.  Dont worry, I have more than enough men in my life.

I see nothing wrong with my avatar.  Dont judge the book by its cover.  I will change it in a few days okay.

What u know about genetic? Is genetic important in a person life?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2005 02:47 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Ha ha ha... I thought u never care about my welfare.  Dont worry, I have more than enough men in my life.

Sigh ... I never said I didn't care ... I just didn't care the way you wanted me to care  (my bulu roma just stood).

I see nothing wrong with my avatar.  Dont judge the book by its cover.  I will change it in a few days okay.

Your avatar looks like a zombie .... Besides, I'm good at judging people. :cak:

What u know about genetic? Is genetic important in a person life?

Of course. Believe it or not, IF a person such as yourself study and understood Genetics, History, Physchology and Science, he or she could decipher secrets contains in Religions such as Hindusm, Buddhism and Islam.

As for Genetics, I know quite a lot, but not too details like some doctors and scientists will know.

Funny you should ask, I'm doing research in Cambrian Explosion and what it did (in genetic level) for history of life on the Planet 500 years ago now. Taking a break because my brain is overloaded.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2005 03:29 PM | Show all posts
:stp: What u meant by this writing ...I just didn't care the way you wanted me to care  (my bulu roma just stood). :hmm: Did I write something weird?

Hmm Im interested to know more about what u know in genetic issues.  Maybe u can tell me when u have more time in fiuture.

What I know about genetic is it relation to some aspecs like color of eyes , hair, skin, types of blood, physical size n form, IQ etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2005 03:45 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

What u meant by this writing ...I just didn't care the way you wanted me to care  (my bulu roma just stood). Did I write something weird?

No, nothing. I just feel "geli" around people who want me to be caring and love-bovy with them.

Hmm Im interested to know more about what u know in genetic issues.  Maybe u can tell me when u have more time in fiuture.

What I know about genetic is it relation to some aspecs like color of eyes , hair, skin, types of blood, physical size n form, IQ etc.

That is a very general issues you speak of. From what I know is, there is three stages :-

1. Changes within a person's lifetime. Like color of his skins changes when he migrates from cold areas to dry one.

2. Changes which inherited to next generation. Like IQ, some hidden talents etc. I believe that some children can take genetic traits of their grandparents (1st generation ---> 3rd generation) and I also believe some hidden abilities also can be transfered from one generation to another.

3. Changes over a long period of time. Inherited abilities and traits becomes part of the family trees for a long time, that it becomes something unique to the family or even some community in the world.

For example, having green eyes could mean that descendant of the person was from a foreigner (probably Roman and such) but for some ignorant ones, the child can be accuse of being an evil spirit.

Never born with bluish/greenish eyes. :cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2005 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Im remember about The Superior Theory by Charles Darwin.  The chosen people who have big skull, auburn eyes & hair.

Hmmm Its interesting to learn to know people by their physical aspects.  

How about body language or gesture?  Do u know anything about them?

Years ago I learned about face expressions and body gestures.  Happy, sad, angry, bored etc.  Its important in  figures drawing.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-6-2005 01:32 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Im remember about The Superior Theory by Charles Darwin.  The chosen people who have big skull, auburn eyes & hair.

Hmmm Its interesting to learn to know people by their physical aspects.   

I don't think the Superior Theory holds much water, except maybe it is true when comes to the brain size.

How about body language or gesture?  Do u know anything about them?

Nope, never learn any body language (not that I don't mind learning ) or gestures. I always good at knowing what people are thinking.

Years ago I learned about face expressions and body gestures.  Happy, sad, angry, bored etc.  Its important in  figures drawing.

You good in drawing then. :hmm:

BTW ... can you stop by Mahabratha thread and read the last two posts? There is some scientific theory of mine which I need your input. You can put your input here later.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2005 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth,

Im so sorry...  I was not in the mood to chat in this few days.  So I forgot that u asked me about ur theory.

I will give u my comment today... after I reply some postings in other boards.

Do u know what this proverb mean?

Masuk kandang kambing mengembek, masuk kandang kerbau menguak.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-7-2005 10:20 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Im so sorry...  I was not in the mood to chat in this few days.  So I forgot that u asked me about ur theory.

I will give u my comment today... after I reply some postings in other boards.

You're feeling OK?

Do u know what this proverb mean?

Masuk kandang kambing mengembek, masuk kandang kerbau menguak.

It means you need to Pretend you are something else just to satisfy stupid goats and stupid cows? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2005 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 4-7-2005 10:20 AM:
by fleurzsa
I will give u my comment today... after I reply some postings in  ...

He he he... Im always ok. Only  Im a fogetful person sometimes.

Its mean...

Sometimes we have to behave according to the places or situations.  eg... if u with scientist u talk about science, if u with music composer u talk about song etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2005 11:15 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

He he he... Im always ok. Only  Im a fogetful person sometimes.

Hmph ... thought you having some sort of girlie problem. ;)

Its mean...

Sometimes we have to behave according to the places or situations.  eg... if u with scientist u talk about science, if u with music composer u talk about song etc.

Why? It's a waste.

A scientist who talk about Science alone, hides the fact that he is ignorant of everything else. A music composer who talks about music alone is ignorant of everything else.

ONLY by learning of other things and understanding them, they will know how shallow their point of view is.

For example, a Scientist who is ignorant will not understand that there is Science in Music as well. And a Musician who is ignorant will not understand that there is "Music" in everything around him (basically vibrations in molecules, wind etc).

So why limit yourself to something small when you can experience the whole? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2005 04:36 PM | Show all posts
What I mean is if u go to religion board and u post about games... u r being unsuitable.

I have read ur theories & not really agree with them.  I will explain later.

c ya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2005 07:59 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

What I mean is if u go to religion board and u post about games... u r being unsuitable.

Even games have spiritual and religious foundation in them, you know. Games like Final Fantasy, DDS, etc.

Unsuitable here is not the presentation but interpretation of people who reading it due to lack of knowledge in their own selves.

I have read ur theories & not really agree with them.  I will explain later.

Really? OK ... I will wait to hear what you do not agree about.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2005 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Sorry others , off topic a bit.

GOOD JOB SEPIROTH , NOW BECAUSE OF U , RELIGION BOARD IS CLOSE FOR A WEEK. KI KI U AND UR STUPID KILLING THREAT. DUH SEPIROTH WAKE UP , DUN BE A SUCH PHATETIC LOOSER.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2005 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Anti-Aktivist ... no one invited you to my thread, BEGONE.

You have problem with the closing of Religion Section, take it with the person who closed it - Admin. Have a nice day.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2005 10:18 AM | Show all posts
this room is open. Admin have right to close the religion thread , but the person who responsible AND TO BE BLAME for that room closing is u. U and ur no good attitude. U even dun know how to behave in forum. ONLY FOOLS LIKE U MAKE AN OPEN  KILLING THREAT LIKE U.

P/S - THE REASON I POST HERE IS TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT UR BAD BEHAVIOUR.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-7-2005 10:34 AM | Show all posts
LEAVE and Do NOT Come Back. .

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2005 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Who r u to ask me to leave?

this room is open. Admin have right to close the religion thread , but the person who responsible AND TO BE BLAME for that room closing is u. U and ur no good attitude. U even dun know how to behave in forum. ONLY FOOLS LIKE U MAKE AN OPEN  KILLING THREAT LIKE U.

P/S - THE REASON I POST HERE IS TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT UR BAD BEHAVIOUR.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2005 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 5-7-2005 10:18 AM:
this room is open. Admin have right to close the religion thread , but the person who responsible AND TO BE BLAME for that room closing is u. U and ur no good attitude. U even dun know how to behav ...

anti_aktivis,

For ur information..

I started to join this forum at Religion, Spirituality and Faith board.  I understand whats happen there everyday.

In 2004 all boards in the Religions section was closed by admin bcz of  so much fightings in the Religion, Spirituality and Faith board.

I opened a poll thread to ask admin to open the Muslimin & Muslimat board.  Sephiroth took part in the thread.  But the good admin opened all n added Budhism n Hinduism too.  

Now,

Maybe Sephiroth was saying something unacceptable to u all.  But u all matured enough to handle him.  

If u all like Religion, Spirituality and Faith board so much, dont make anything that give admin a reason to close it. I dont think Sephiroth is a big deal to u all.

Goodluck n take care.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2005 11:31 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

In 2004 all boards in the Religions section was closed by admin bcz of  so much fightings in the Religion, Spirituality and Faith board.

I opened a poll thread to ask admin to open the Muslimin & Muslimat board.  Sephiroth took part in the thread.  

Actually I don't want to "layan" Anti-Aktivist, but I just add this to make the records correct.

I took part because I don't see what is the use of Religion section is and therefore, didn't want it open back. So, I was anti-Religion section.

I also didn't see what was the use of Hindusm and Buddhism section for ... but since it already open, might as well do something useful with it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096244 second(s), 40 queries .