Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: club64

Tolong : Kanser Rahim

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2008 01:50 PM | Show all posts

Bleomycin dear

i think u are undergoing the stage of bargaining ni....good let urself out ..write and write...and gal U are the onecontrolling ur life ( of Courselah Allah  lebih mengetahui) but you know
keep the positive spirit going and smells the roses.........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2008 07:32 AM | Show all posts
sedih aku baca... tapi aku paham... org yg membaca cerita ko ni.. tak sama dgn org yang menghadapi... apa pun.. aku harap ko tabah.... kuat semangat dan berdoa selalu kepada Allah.... mungkin itu kelebihan yg ko dapat didunia ini untuk ko kumpulkan begitu byk pahala disana nanti... aku harap ko tabah dan kuat semangat....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mbhcsf at 21-9-2008 11:14 AM

Oh God... i have no idea that ur daughter has affected by AML - but if i may ask
1) what is the prognosis (outlook) as informed by the consukltant haematologist?
2) how many more cycles of c ...

Thanks, mbhcsf for the encouragement....

Kakngah, as our family call her, so far is responding well and her cancer cells are reducing by few percents. She has just finished her second chemo and immediately after that received a pint of blood. The foreign platelets have an effect on her - her skin develops rashes all over her body. Besides that she is ok.  Doctors say that so far she is progressing well.

While the treatment from the staff is exemplary, the same cannot be said of the foods. While I admit that the food are nutritious, the taste leaves much to be desired.   Me and wife will visit her every alternate days to bring home cooked meals and supplements.

Now she drinks honey that is helping her to heal her mouth and throat of blisters developed during chemo. Some people says honey is good to repair damaged tissue in the digestive track. It sure helps her mouth and throat too. I am looking for vitamin B17 supplement which is said to cure blood cancer.

I just hope her to bring her back before Raya.... ....missed her presence in the house already quite some time....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by matakucing at 21-9-2008 12:51 PM
BUAT KENGKAWAN YANG ADA MENGIDAP PENYAKIT...DAN TENGAH USAHAKAN MENCARI UBATAN TERBAIK..DEN SYORKAN AMEK SUSU ALPHA LIPID...DEN KASI  REGA AHLI...BUKAN NAK UNTUNG PUN...TAPI SEKADAR BERKONGSI KEBAIKAN SUSU NI...HANYA ITU JER MAMPU MEMBANTU...NAK BAGI WANG RINGGIT DEN PUN TAK MAMPU
DAN DEN MENDOAKAN KORANG SABAR DAN SELALULAH BERDOA BANYAK2 PADA YANG ESA...HANYA DIA YANG MAHA PENGASIH DAN BERKUASA ATAS SEGALANNYA...AMINNN...

Bukan taknak bagi Alpha Lipid ni, dah ada tapi doktor tak bagi. Sebabnya ada 'friendly micro-organisms' kat dlm susu tu.

macam mana eik?  Doktor kata nanti ada komplikasi. Mmg hati ku kata nak bagi, tapi cuak juga sebab doktor tak bagi.

Please advice.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by matakucing at 21-9-2008 12:08 PM
semoga adik bleo tabah hadapi dugaan ini...selalulah berdoa pada YANG MAHA ESA...mudah-mudahan semoga cepat sembuh,sihat dan panjang umur...amin..

don...
moga anak awak pun cepat sembuh...sih ...

Thanks.......matakucing....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 05:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #192 don_quixote's post

u tau kenapa doc tak bagi , okay bila seseorang itu berada  dalam state of "immunocompromised"
ini merujuk kepada state of the body in which  the immune system does not work/  being suppressed to function due to the immunosuppresant effect of the chemo regimes tu, so sama macam AIDS

seseorg tu mudah diserang "kayap - in Malay in english - shingles " ( ni kalau dah demam campak dulu  )
get infected by micro organism yg tak selalunya serang org sihat like yeast / candida/ thrush ...

so bila u introduce Friendly organism tu  mmg lah kat you and I tak jadi apa apa sebab ada such a check and balance with our  helathy functioning defense mechanism and the microorganisms tu , tapi BAGI org yg ada dalam state of "IMMUNOCOMPROMISED" haiyaaa..thIS  IS NOT DONE!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-9-2008 06:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #194 mbhcsf's post

you really sound like a doctor, mbhcsf......

maybe you can tell us about yourself.......

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 08:44 PM | Show all posts

hmm....oh god...

Originally posted by don_quixote at 22-9-2008 06:11 PM
you really sound like a doctor, mbhcsf......

maybe you can tell us about yourself.......

i am not a doctor. That  much i could  telll u. no...not openly. ( baru hari ni sign AKU JANJI )u

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2008 09:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #196 mbhcsf's post

yer ker......mcm ada buat statutory declaration jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2008 09:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #197 don_quixote's post

hmm......more or less. so hmm...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2008 03:31 PM | Show all posts

don

i've replied your PM, check out.. sad to read ur story..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2008 12:47 AM | Show all posts

Reply #199 pinko's post

ok, already replied. I'll call you...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2008 06:10 PM | Show all posts
try xango jus manggis.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2008 04:04 PM | Show all posts
hmmmm jus manggis ni ok gak....elok utk gout gak kan

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2018 05:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau minta doctor beli ubat cancer boleh tak

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2018 06:31 PM | Show all posts
樱桃蓝调 replied at 23-1-2018 05:15 AM
Kalau minta doctor beli ubat cancer boleh tak

no, it is illegal as doctors are not allowed to sell medications. also, anti-cancer drugs ie chemotherapy, are truely complicated and highly specialized; not to mention very expensive. do not buy ''chemotherapy agents'' online.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2023 10:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sahabat32 replied at 18-6-2007 05:58 PM
for your information saya bukan empuya klinik tapi ...memperkenalkan awak satu klinik ni...yang ma ...

Klinik tu nama apa? Fmly pn ada darah tinggi ada yg kanser x salah cuba

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.262744 second(s), 39 queries .