ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 11779|Reply: 43

Be with you(Movie and TV series)

[Copy link]
Post time 14-2-2006 10:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Be with you

A US$48,000,000 box office hit in Japan!
Seen by over 3.8 million in Japan!
The third most-seen movie of 2004 in Japan!
Starring Japan' most popular actress, Yuko Takeuchi!
Featuring Japan' number one hit song of 2004 by Orange Range

This is a romance story written by Ichikawa Takuji.It is touching,you will never know what happen in the end of the story until the last minute.Best movie i ever watch in year 2005.

Storyline:

Mio's death leaves husband Takumi and 6 year old son Yuji fending for themselves. Taku occasionally suffers fainting spells, is disorganized, and fears that his health hindered Mio's happiness. Yuji overheard relatives speculate that his delivery compromised her health, and he blames himself for her death. Mio left him a picture book in which she departs for "The Archive Star" but re-appears during the rainy season the following year, and he eagerly awaits her return. Taking a walk in the forest outside their house, Taku and Yuji find a woman sheltering from the rain and immediately accept her as Mio. She has no memory or sense of identity, but comes home to live with them anyway. She asks Taku how they met and fell in love, and he recounts a tale of years of missed chances starting in high school until she encouraged their marriage years later. As the rainy season nears its end, Yuji finds the "time capsule" he hid with his mother before her death. Mio's diary is inside, and its version of the romance holds the answers to the mystery.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2006 10:24 PM | Show all posts
ano...thread ni utk diskas Ima Ai versi filem atau versi drama yer? sebab kalau ikut artikel yang ditepek tu utk versi filem :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2006 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Be with you(Drama)
I watch this one few days ago,similiar to the movie,it creat some new  character making the show much more interesting.The ending song by Orange(again) is nice,and plus the child playing the role Yuji is the same one in the movie.

In the beginning, it looked as if this drama was going to be typical and boring. It begins with a father and son who have just lost a wife and mother who died at a very young age. They are trying their best to cope with their loss and have gone through the funeral and all of the after-death formalities. Because the son, Yuuji is still a first-grade student, he is having a very hard time understanding what has happened to his mother and the fact that she won't be coming back.

At the very beginning of the first episode, the voice of the late mother (played by Mimura) is reading from a picture book that she wrote for Yuuji before she died. It is about a mother who dies, but promises to return when the rainy season comes. Yuuji believes in this story and thinks that his mother will come back when the rainy season comes. And surprisingly... she actually does.

When it begins raining on a June morning, Yuuji runs out into the forest to the special place where he used to play with his mother. His father, Takumi (played by Narimiya Hiroki) chases after him to get him to go to school. When they arrive at the old ruined building where they used to play, Yuuji's mother, Mio is waiting there completely alive and healthy, but she has no memory of them or anything that occurred during her life.

Yuuji and Takumi take her home to live with them again. Mio doesn't remember their home or anything else, but after seeing pictures of herself in some photo albums, she is convinced that Yuuji and Takumi are her family. She doesn't know, however, why she has lost her memory and is completely unaware of the fact that she is supposed to be dead. Yuuji and father have to do their best to make sure that she doesn't find out about this, as there's no telling what effect it might have on her.

So the three of them are living together once more. However, things are far from the way they were before. Yuuji and Takumi can't allow Mio to go anywhere where she might run into anyone who knows her, or she will find out that she's supposed to be dead. This causes Yuuji a lot of pain and confusion since his mother can't come to his school for special events like the other children's parents do. (Mio actually does go outside, but so far she has only met people who didn't know her when she was alive.)

Also, Yuuji and Takumi are always trying to help Mio to regain her memory, but have little luck. She seems to subconsciously remember only a few things like where her seat was at the kitchen table. This causes both Yuuji and Takumi pain since his Yuuji's own mother has forgotten things about himself like the fact that he's allergic to strawberries. And Takumi has to get used to the fact that Mio doesn't remember falling in love with him, and basically has to get Mio to fall in love with him all over again.

Finally, Yuuji and Takumi have to live with the constant knowledge that Mio will eventually disappear just as suddenly as she returned. She comes close to disappearing already in the first episode. The story book says that she will have to leave at the end of the rainy season. Takumi thinks about asking Mio to leave in the second episode, because he believes that it will be too painful for Yuuji when she eventually disappears, but he eventually decides that Yuuji can handle it since she's already disappeared once when she died.

Well, this is kind of a strange drama, and it will be really interesting to see what they're planning to do with this story as it progresses. It's strange seeing Narimiya Hiroki play such a kind and gentle father after his previous roles. He was a bad boy in orange days, and he was downright evil in the 2003 remake of "koukou kyoushi" with Ueto Aya and Fujiki Naohito. But if you can forget about all that, he works pretty well in this type of role too.

This drama is interesting because it takes a totally fantastic concept and places it within a very realistic and down-to-earth setting. So, instead of being cheesy or stupid, it's quite dramatic and real. I'm definitely going to stick around and see what happens in this one.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2006 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Watch the video clip from the drama version.
http://www.j-fan.com/drama/video/yukimasu.ram

I watch both version,the movie and drama(and i also read the book which i highly recommed).For me,the movie is much better than the drama.The drama copy too much from the movie,but it still worth watching.the drama vcd is out now in the market , and i found the movie vcd kat Speedy yesterday.

The movie official website(jp):
http://www.ima-ai.com/index.html#

You can also watch the trailer(movie) from this site:
http://www.tbs.co.jp/movie/english/bewithyou/index.html#tore

As for the drama,
Network: TBS
Air time: Sunday 9:00-9:54 PM
Number of episodes: 11
Genre(s): family, human drama
Official Home Page: /http://www.tbs.co.jp/ima-ai/
Opening/Ending themes: ORANGE RANGE - KIZUNA http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-5953

[ Last edited by trinity at 14-2-2006 10:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2006 10:53 PM | Show all posts
from you comments, i guess u watched the movie ver. first before the drama ver., right? as in my case, I watched the drama version halfway(for my dear Mimura n Nari's sake! kekeke) and then I decided to continue with the movie ver. because SOMEONE(u know who u are kekeke) said there's a twist in the ending and I want to know what actually happened keke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2006 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by emiko at 14-2-2006 10:53 PM
from you comments, i guess u watched the movie ver. first before the drama ver., right? as in my case, I watched the drama version halfway(for my dear Mimura n Nari's sake! kekeke) and then I decid ...

Well,i watch the movie last year and finish the drama last week.and yes there is a big surprise when the mystery reveal at the end.I think you would have know by now.
In the original story by Takuji, they live in an apartment.And there is not diary that reveal the mystery but a letter from Mio herself.and after Mio go back,Yuji write letter to her mom and put it at the#5 letter box near the door(the factory)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 14-2-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2006 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by trinity at 14-2-2006 23:04

Well,i watch the movie last year and finish the drama last week.and yes there is a big surprise when the mystery reveal at the end.I think you would have know by now.
In the original story by Takuji, they live in an apartment.And there is not diary that reveal the mystery but a letter from Mio herself.and after Mio go back,Yuji write letter to her mom and put it at the#5 letter box near the door(the factory)

i see. I've watched both ver. last year though and haven't read the novel yet ^^ Oh, after reading your post, I think the movie & drama versions sounds better lah pulak hehehe.

BTW, since this is a Soap Operas board, I suggest u emphasize more on the drama version tho

[ Last edited by emiko at 14-2-2006 11:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-2-2006 12:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2006 06:24 PM | Show all posts
because emiko emphasize on the drama version, here's something...

the stars of the drama version:

Mio Aio by MIMURA

Takumi Aio by HIROKI NARIMIYA

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2006 10:43 PM | Show all posts
get the complete english subtitles for Ima Ai ni Yukimasu the drama version @ d-addicts :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2006 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by emiko at 3-3-2006 10:43 PM
get the complete english subtitles for Ima Ai ni Yukimasu the drama version @ d-addicts :pompom:

yay! emiko, jangan lupa!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2006 11:46 PM | Show all posts
anyway  best ke citer ni?kalo best es nak beli sbb baru tadi tgk kat kedai cd..
i mean the movie...

[ Last edited by esciemo at 5-3-2006 11:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2006 02:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #12 whitedove's post

iyolah kak..saya siap da dapatkan special ep yang ada interview & behind the scene (tapi with chinese subs je la) :cak::cak: tengah dalam proses mencari OST pulak :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2006 02:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #13 esciemo's post

yep bagi saya kedua-dua movie & drama memang best sangat :bgrin: walaupun cerita ni nampak macam slow & merepek tapi lepas tengok sendiri baru tau kenapa movienya boleh jadi box office memang saya rekemen tengok kalau ada kesempatan (sekali lagi ni kalau tanya pendapat saya la hehe)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2006 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by emiko at 6-3-2006 02:16 AM
yep bagi saya kedua-dua movie & drama memang best sangat :bgrin: walaupun cerita ni nampak macam slow & merepek tapi lepas tengok sendiri baru tau kenapa movienya boleh jadi box office m ...

I second that, walaupun belum pernah tengok drama version, tapi suka sangat pairing Mimura dan Hiroki Narimiya yg banyak chemistry...movie version lak memang best, dan twistnyer pun tak disangka...;) a bittersweet love story...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2006 09:54 PM | Show all posts
ada movie dan ada drama? Yg mana satu dulu ? Bersambung ker cerita ni? Buat edisi khas yer?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2006 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by im_comey at 18-3-2006 09:54 PM
ada movie dan ada drama? Yg mana satu dulu ? Bersambung ker cerita ni? Buat edisi khas yer?

buat edisi khas, maknanya panjangkan citer dalam movie...movie dulu yg kuar tahun 2004...drama kuar tahun 2005...dalam movie, watak2 utama dah 28 tahun, tapi dalam drama watak2 utama baru 24 tahun, maknanya diorang dapat anak yg umur 6 tahun tu masa umur belasan...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2006 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by emiko at 6-3-2006 02:16 AM
yep bagi saya kedua-dua movie & drama memang best sangat :bgrin: walaupun cerita ni nampak macam slow & merepek tapi lepas tengok sendiri baru tau kenapa movienya boleh jadi box office m ...

dah beli movie ni tapi blom tengok lagi..jumaat ni cadang nak tengok citer nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2006 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by esciemo at 23-3-2006 12:32 AM

dah beli movie ni tapi blom tengok lagi..jumaat ni cadang nak tengok citer nih...

slamat menonton...;) kasik le komen pastu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 08:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069678 second(s), 45 queries .