CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aenemy7

Zionist Jew Hatred againts Christianity!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 16-3-2006 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-3-2006 10:03 PM
fact is, muslims killed 2 milliom Christians and pagns in sudan alone. Muslims dare not breathe a word about it.
Really ? I dont think so, otherwise surely christians world will wake up and defend. Since they found no case, so they keep quiet. Only debmey bark ! They can defend jews, why cant they help themselve. BTW sudan is what militarily compared to christians power ?

[ Last edited by Oreng at 16-3-2006 08:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-3-2006 09:30 AM | Show all posts
If u Zionist Christians happy to see your brother and sister extinct in Palestine, then what else can we do, but don't call yourself a follower of Prophet Isa a.s follower anymore...coz u all already support the zionist to spit on the holy land!Leave Prophet Isa a.s name from your so called "zionist christian", stop torturing and distorted his name by supporting the zionist!

Don't u think it's weird, christian community in the holy land fully support the Muslim's to fight the Zionist Israel...and what about christian outside the holy land do??? like in America and Europe???supporting the zionist blindly without having any mercy to their brother and sister!! Shame on u all... stop being a
puppet or dolls for the Zionist! U think they will simply let u guys control them???"if u not Jew u ain't got a shot!" .....

Allah Know's Best,Peace Yall..........

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 16-3-2006 06:58 AM

Nope :no: That抯 not a christian website. :dia: http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_faq.php

Who is the editor of Palestinian Facts?

There is no one individu ...

So in my blogsite , I have also include below statement. Does it consider my website is our absolute source for information?:cak::cak::cak::cak:

Who is the editor of Anti_aktivismaster.be?
There is no one individual editor. The site has been prepared by a team of writers and editors who are knowledgable of the history, politics, economics and military situation in the Middle East, based on information compiled from the best available sources. They have developed Palestine Facts to provide much-needed factual information to everyone who may be interested in the current situation in Israel, how it evolved to today抯 status, and what might be reasonable policies for the future.

http://www.antiaktivismaster.be/ ... ;Itemid=55&p=17

P/s - My blogsite consist of unanwsered question about bible mostly. So u can ignore the question , but remember unanwsered question mean something is not correct.

Kah kah , FAQ become proof of reliability.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 16-3-2006 10:52 AM

So in my blogsite , I have also include below statement. Does it consider my website is our absolute source for information?:cak::cak::cak::cak:

[url]http://www ...

Sorry, i dont entertain meaningless post.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2006 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 16-3-2006 11:50 AM

Sorry, i dont entertain meaningless post.

My so call meaningless posting is almost same concept like ur posting. So r u saying u also have meaningless posting?:stp::stp::stp::stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2006 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Whatz up yall......still happy to bcome the Zionist Jew "Puppets" ????????

..............................???????????????????
................................????????????????????????

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-4-2006 01:50 PM | Show all posts
What's up "zionist puppets"....still happy to be their dogs????

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-4-2006 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Now the Zionist Jew and Freemasons shoot u all with Gospel of Judas....they want u all to symphatize with Judas, hehehehe...don't u all feel like "Lego","Play Doh","Barbie Doll" ?????????....wake up yall......

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-4-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Stucked ehhh.....????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2006 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Here's another classic thread that u all stucked...........:

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2006 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 8-6-2006 10:18 AM
Here's another classic thread that u all stucked...........:

there's a new movement in israel. the usa govt especially bush. has got the license to spread christianity there. but the jews are very much against it. and so they come up with this novel thing - jews for jesus. so far they have just got complaints.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-6-2006 11:11 AM | Show all posts
hmmmmmmmmmm.....:hmm:

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 1-8-2006 01:06 AM | Show all posts
bush - let's the jews slug it out with the muslims. send israel weapons and also test some new ones. with the jews busy fighting, we can hold ont othe oil.
olmert - ah ha, the usa will be sending new weapons for us to expand our country and also ensure that we keep what we gained so far.
blair - the europe is so much against me. i'd better carry on kissing bush's ass.
un - errr.. did usa both yes or no? need to know before calling for meeting.
oic - gave a statement. let's get on with life.

neo christian will not penetrate jews. the answer to middle east peace lies with true christians. those that see christian's substance over form.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.430552 second(s), 35 queries .