CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: BeanDiesel

Complaints, Suggestions and Feedback

[Copy link]
Post time 3-7-2009 01:22 PM | Show all posts
sapa2 nak PMs lama tuh, uols try login kat sini...

http://eforum2009.cari.com.my/pm.php

login tau..

tapi leh ceduk je la PM tuh...

tu sumer interface lama... dah jadi bahan sejarah dah...hehehe...

ni perihal pm lama sajok...nan ado kene ngene ngan masalah PM skang yang xleh guna..larikkkkk

credits to mod Isskandar of ATM board

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2009 10:57 PM | Show all posts
thank ye for the info MODERATORS - info on reading access, deletion of username and thumbs up/down icons, much appreciated.  

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2009 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Oh and sonny ~ all the oldguards here at RSF know very well the rules of this board...they might get carried away sometimes, and if they go overboard, they know what action are taken against them
dutchy Post at 3-7-2009 13:19

that's cool.  and i've been refreshing myself with RSF Rules and Guidelines among which are - no spamming, no defamation/insulting of prophets and people of comparable status.  somewhat nostalgic you know.  and i missed those guys - mr Fuzzman, Kennkid, Adm_Cheng_Ho, Whitepig, Tommy_Mylex, FaithHealer3 etc and most certainly MOD DARSITA.  those were the days you know.  

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2009 02:43 AM | Show all posts
mr MODERATORS

beg your pardon for "meddling" (sounds like obama vs iran's unrest).  but i believe spamming is overdone at thread - What does the Quran teach about paedophilia.  peace.  

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2009 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Sonyap jo mod2 d.p.t n dutcy 2-3monjak nih...
Me nk tumpang tanya... p.m. dgn report button tu dah fully functioned kaaa dak lagi???

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2009 12:00 AM | Show all posts
505# sejarah

salam~

try to PM me ok? or report something, I've just checked my PM inbox and voila it's empty

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-7-2009 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Attention to mod duthcy:
truth8 have crossed the line! Sila ambil tindakan yg sewajarnya. Ape2 tindakan yg bakal dibuat, slh satunya pastikan posting2 mencarut lucah truth8 tuh, dideletekan jer. Dia ingat ini RSF, board lucah hape??? Kalo nk berbalas provoke pun, agak2 la ape jenih perkataan yg ditulis tuh!
*thread references: A Tribute To Yasmin Ahmad (page5&6)*
Semoga mendpt pertimbangan yg sewajarnya dari pihak cik puan mod.

ps: smalam den ada tekan repot (7x kalo tak silap... just nk pastikan button tu dah fully functioned kaa blum... so, mod duthcy ade trima tak?...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2009 11:30 PM | Show all posts
507# sejarah

I didn't received any PM, meaning that any reports that was made, was not received sejarah

TQ for the report, and it has been dealt with...

A question for most of you guyz here, yday, I've given some credits...and tick PM to some, did you guyz received it?

I'm going to PM Admin to tell of my problem of not getting any reports and pm from you guyz

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2009 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Yes mod dutchy, gladly received =T.Q.
Diterima dlm bentuk system message.
So, that means... button report tu still got problem, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2009 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Aku tak sangka truth8 tuh mencarot mcm itew tp tindakan yg dibuat hanyalah tutop thread?kalau haku, dah lamo separuh kredit digugoqkan{:3_81:}

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2009 11:06 AM | Show all posts
To mods D.P.t. & Dutchy;
Thread references: Legacy of Rape Haunts Islam...
Thread author: 13Friday.

Nampak gayanya 13Friday suda nyalakan api besar dlm ini board. Cuba perhati betul2 posting intro thread dia tuh. Bab dia tepek news psl rogol, bunuh hape seme tuh me tk angkat port sgt, dh masak bangat karektor separuh masak + campion of kopipes beliau itew.

UNFORTUNATELY, dlm artikel tu gak terselit 2-3hadith nabi s.a.w. + diselit tokoh-tambah ayat pembakar perasaan bagi sesiapa pun yg membacanya. Peduli hape status hadith2 tersebut soheh ato palsu. Bagi yg arif mmg tau menilainya, mcm mana pulak yg jahil?

Keadaan akan bertambah burok lagi kalo ada dikalangan umat Islam hok jenih paneh baran (hopefully not, insyaAllah) AAAAND "spicis 3rd party" ambek kesempatan wat plan balas balik! Let say, diaorg post ayat2 dari Bible (o.t./n.w) then selit ayat2 meghrapu dicelah2nya.
Inter-religious HELL will break loose!

Dulu, si debmey post artikel yg selit sicked joke about prophet mojo(?) dlm intro thread Camel's Urine. La nih, 13Friday lak ikot jejak dia, lepas ni sapa pulak, hmm? Am i being too paranoid? We'll see about that in the future. Who knows...

So, mods2 sekalian, i'm sure u both know better than us on what to do next...

ps: kali nih, ayat gwa kasaq sket, sori eh cik puan mods, coz that means i'm serious. gwa dah tak minat hala tacang kedit hape seme tuh. for me, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Jalankan tugas kamu berdua sebaik2nya. Peliharalah kesejahteraan antara Agama dlm board RSF nih.
Okeh, tq in edbans.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2009 10:54 PM | Show all posts
I've answered it sejarah at the thread mention, pls take a look

I've received PM by one of our member, pls do note that, no action will be taken from me, if the person that reports is not the person that the Personal Attack was done. If you're not happy then by all means, pm me your nick here, be a gentleman will ya?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2009 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Aku tak sangka truth8 tuh mencarot mcm itew tp tindakan yg dibuat hanyalah tutop thread?kalau haku, dah lamo separuh kredit digugoqkan{:3_81:}
nanat87 Post at 31-7-2009 18:49

can you see if I've deducted credits? you can't, so pls don't come here with your accusation as it's a waste of my time trying to elaborate further

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2009 09:00 AM | Show all posts
512# dutchy

Syukran jazilan mod Dutchy.
Ok, me will follow your advice on that.
And, sorry for the inconveniences that i've made.
~regards~

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2009 09:57 PM | Show all posts
I've noticed that some of you are not able to deal with PA very well, and thereby resulting in insulting others..

from now on every single post that is done for the sheer purpose of Personal Attack will be handed with -20 per post

what a waste of the amount of credits that is given to us mod, if we were to waste it on deducting credits..sigh ~

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2009 03:27 PM | Show all posts
dutchy dear, I've sent a pm to you..

... did you receive it, sunshine?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2009 04:08 PM | Show all posts
dutchy dear, I've sent a pm to you..

... did you receive it, sunshine?
gunblade712 Post at 28-10-2009 15:27

received loud and clear dearie, for futher discussion we'll stick to pm ok?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2009 07:42 PM | Show all posts
roger that, love..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2009 04:27 PM | Show all posts
kenapa thread diesel tuh kena tutup?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2009 01:26 AM | Show all posts
kenapa thread diesel tuh kena tutup?
pressor Post at 15-11-2009 16:27

Salam ~

Dut yg closed, thread dh tk serve any purpose to be here anymore since ramai yg tk faham tujuan thread tsbt

tq

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 11:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071036 second(s), 44 queries .