CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rew

[TV2][7pm] Hidden Treasure{pg11} (prev: Lady Fan)

[Copy link]
Post time 10-8-2006 05:16 PM | Show all posts
sapa lagi pelakon Hidden Treasure? (walaupun niat di hati nak tgk Nic & Dicky ;))

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-8-2006 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by welds at 9-8-2006 06:35 PM
kalo citer nie dah abis pun baguih jugak...leh tengok proud of twin tv8.....yang tur pun ader aura2 kungfu..

:setuju::setuju:ada nic tse ngan dicky cheung wei

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2006 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Hidden Treasures

Cast -
Bobby Au Yeung
Sonija Kwok
Anne Heung
Shirley Yeung
Ellesmere Choi
Wayne Lai
Eileen Yeow

Storyline -
This series is about Bobby who sells electronical goods and is the head of a town. His position is taken when another man tells the people of the town to vote for him instead by bad-mouthing Bobby. Bobby becomes broke and he has many troubles in handling his electronics store's problems since his rival has opened another electronics store right next door.

Sonija works in a company filming series. She is dating the director who is already married and eventually this comes out and the director leaves her for a long period of time.

Anne secretly harbours feelings for Bobby. When Bobby finally finds out, he rejects her and she is terribly hurt. Wayne and his girlfriend have broken up after she realises that they are two different people who don't have much in common. Wayne falls in love with Anne, who he always argues with, and then starts to find ways to let her know he truly loves her.

Shirley is Ellesmere's secretary at a company that sells houses and she secretly has feelings for him. She decides to tell him about her feelings for him but he rejects her because he doesn't feel the same way. Shirley's new boss likes Shirley and they begin dating. It is when this happens that Ellesmere comes to the realisation that he has fallen in love with Shirley. He feels very sad but cannot do anything since the two of them are dating and Shirley won't listen to him.

Comments -
Storyline - The storyline for this series is OK. It is much too obvious what will happen next in this series, but the story is very easy to understand and is a very happy one, which is why I like it. But I must admit that there isn't much to expect.

Cast -
Bobby Au Yeung - Bobby is the funny man as usual and he is hilarious! His smiles are very whole-hearted. I really loved his acting and when he was at his unhappiest, I really felt sorry for him. It was really sad. I think he did a great effort in this series!

Sonija Kwok - Sonija was excellent in this series. She was funny as well and she portrayed a very kind and caring person. She did her character nicely but in her sad moments she didn't really show much facial expressions. I think she was very funny and fantastically full of joy at the right moments though.

Anne Heung - I think that Anne was a bit like a brick in this series. When she was rejected by Bobby she didn't really show many tears and sometimes her character is unrealistic. I think she was a really hilarious person in this series too.

Shirley Yeung - I think that Shirley can act terrifically! She acted so well. I really did feel sorry for her character when she was rejected by Ellesmere. She was so kind and helpful to him. I think her facial expressions were pretty good and I really liked her acting in this series because she made me laugh at times.

Ellesmere Choi - I didn't really like Ellesmere's character in this series because he always seemed like he doesn't know what he wants in his life. He is always so confused and cannot make decisions. I think Ellesmere didn't portray his character very well mainly because of the script but I still reckon he could have done better.

Wayne Lai - Wayne made me laugh so many times throughout the whole of this series and he was so funny. I think that he acted pretty well and I am happy that he finally had a fair go from TVB to be a character with more depth!

Eileen Yeow - I think Eileen did her short part in this series wonderfully because she portrayed her sweet, nice, good-hearted character in such a terrific way! But I reckon that if she had more screen time it would have been much better because I love her acting in other series like 'Vigilante Force'.

big credit to spcnet.tv

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
la, Sonija pun ada dlm citer ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 11:28 AM | Show all posts

aku follow citer ni... menarik la........... syok tgk....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ku_sha at 15-8-2006 11:28 AM

aku follow citer ni... menarik la........... syok tgk....  

ff: kucing dalam avatar tu comel! meccha meccha kawaii! ;)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-8-2006 12:06 PM | Show all posts
hidden treasure ni abis dah? smlm ada gak tengok kejap. ingatkan panjang lagi citer ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #267 silencez's post

haaa??? dah abis ???? bukan baru start ke crite ni ???? crite apa yg ganti????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2006 07:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #268 kayla's post

ahahaha kayla. sowwy lee.. aku tersalah baca. tak perasan yg hidden treasure nya starting page 11 :bgrin: sbb dok baca yg diorg kata last episode.. aku ingatkan hidden ni. rupanya citer sblm ni ehehe. salah tengok daa.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 12:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #269 silencez's post

hehehehe ... ko buat aku teruja je nak tengok petang ni kot2 crite baru .....
nampaknye panjang lagi le rehat aku .....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2006 09:48 AM | Show all posts
sket sgt org komen pasal citer ni ekk

Use magic Report

daisyazzuri This user has been deleted
Post time 13-9-2006 04:26 PM | Show all posts
x missed lg tgk citer ni...orait la...
sonija menten sweet jer kalo bwk wtk baikk...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2006 04:36 PM | Show all posts
sonija dlm ni nmpk "kecik". selalu watak dia jenis pompuan high-class, supercool, cantik x ingat.

tp drama ni nmpk lebih kpd girl next door type. solek pon simple. bila partner ngan bobby tu x lah jelas sgt ketinggian dia.

aku rasa lakonan dia dlm ni jauh lebih baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2006 07:49 PM | Show all posts
@junkredish
sonija in real life mmg nmpk kecik cumil gitu

btw..ikut website RTM, mula 20 September depan ni..
cite Shine on You (Bobby Au Yeung, Kenix Kwok, Michael Tao)  yg ganti cite Hidden Treasure ni.
kalau salah siler tembak pihak RTM. time kasei..

[ Last edited by  emiko at 17-9-2006 07:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2006 09:05 AM | Show all posts

Reply #274 emiko's post

aik Bobby Au lagi...:jeling:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 10:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.692503 second(s), 37 queries .