CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rew

[TV2][7pm] Hidden Treasure{pg11} (prev: Lady Fan)

[Copy link]
Post time 29-5-2006 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by akira at 29-5-2006 11:16 AM
alah x tau nak tgk mana satu sbb tgk lawyers ...tp suka jessicca hsuan ni

akira gune dial up or broadband ..?
kalau broadband .. leh tgk cite tv2 ni kat internet n tgk cite lawyers kat 8tv
tu pun kalau pc akira kat ruang tamu n tv pun kat ruang tamu ..
so leh tgk 2 cite pd masa yg sama .......
:love:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-5-2006 08:06 PM | Show all posts
review ttng citer ni

A Handful of Love
*Reviewed by cutepup

Cast:
Jessica Hsuan
Joe Ma
Don Li
Mimi Lo

Storyline:
'A Handful Of Love' is about a family, which includes Jessica, Joe, Don and four other children.

Joe and Jessica are married, but Don and the four other children are not their own. They have looked after them for many years because they are the children of Joe's sister, who died in a car accident. The children's father died of cancer, but they do not know this. Their father wanted Joe and Jessica to tell Don when he turned 18. When Don finds out one day, he leaves with the rest of his brothers and sisters. They stay at their aunt's house. After some time, they begin to realise how much Jessica and Joe care for them, so they eventually return home.

After this, the family overcomes a number of problems and develops more of an understanding of one another.

Comments:
Storyline - I think the storyline of this series was quite good because it was interesting. But when there were a large number of misunderstandings concerning Mimi and Joe, it got a little boring. I mainly liked the storyline because of the morals and because the problems were realistic ones that we could come across in real life. I would admit that the storyline was a bit corny because it was too happy and too good to be true, but most of the problems were important and everyday life issues.

Cast:
Jessica Hsuan - I think that in this series, Jessica did a great job! She was very good in her role as Joe's caring and loving wife. After 'Lady Fan', the two didn't seem to have much chemistry as a couple, but in this series their chemistry was much better. I think when Jessica was dealing with the family's issues, she did it well and it showed that she could be in different types of series as different characters. I especially liked her facial expressions because some of them looked cheeky!

Joe Ma - In this series I think Joe looked more mature in age because of the glasses, but I guess it was a good thing because he was meant to look like a father figure for five children. I reckon Joe did a good job as the strict adult because his facial expressions were excellent! The only part I didn't like was when Jessica kept misunderstanding Joe and Mimi. This really dragged on, but I guess that was the fault of the script.

Don Li - I think Don was good in this series too. He was just like a classic 18-year-old. I liked the way Don played his character when he had a girlfriend, because he was acting very differently from the beginning when he was upset over his father's death. Don did a fantastic job!

Mimi Lo - I liked the way Mimi would teach the children how to sing in this series. Mimi was a very convincing teacher and this was great to watch! I think that Mimi did a great job mainly because of her facial expressions and how she played her role as a teacher. She had a better part to play in this series than in 'Lady Fan'. When Mimi ended up being the girlfriend of Joe's friend, I think it was a pretty good ending to sum things up. They also looked like a pretty cute and nice couple.

Overall:
I think that on the whole this series was terrific! But I would mainly recommend it for those who like series that are a bit corny. I would like to say that I think the roles best played were those of Joe, Mimi and Joe's friend.

cutepup's Rating:  #### (Scale of 5)

sori yer terpaksa tukar kaler .. kuning terlalu menyerlah sampai payah nak baca ............

[ Last edited by  fly_in_d_sky at 29-5-2006 11:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fly_in_d_sky at 29-5-2006 06:26 PM

akira gune dial up or broadband ..?
kalau broadband .. leh tgk cite tv2 ni kat internet n tgk cite lawyers kat 8tv
tu pun kalau pc akira kat ruang tamu n tv pun kat ruang tamu ..
so leh tgk ...

pas tu terbuntang mata pening kejap ke kiri  kejap ke kanan....:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by akira at 30-5-2006 09:18 AM

pas tu terbuntang mata pening kejap ke kiri  kejap ke kanan....:

hehehehe
kata xmo miss both cite
haaa ..... kan senang
kiri kanan dpt tgk cite

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2006 05:32 PM | Show all posts
episode semlm besh gak ek
mui mui terasa makcik n pakcik cam x ske kat diorg
sampai terbawak-bawak perasaan
neway at the end makcik nyer x pregnant
sad news or good news??

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 03:02 AM | Show all posts
lupe la plak nak tgk ep last tadi nih ^^;

BTW tgk intisari rancangan kat web RTM, kata cite Dream of Colours ganti. Yay! mmg akan cuba follow sbb dah lama nak tgk cite ni (walopun ramai kate kureng kekeke)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2006 03:26 AM | Show all posts

Dream of Colours beginning 14/6/2006 - 7PM - Weekdays - TV2

English title: Dream of Colours
Episodes: 20 episodes
Year Released: 2004

Cast:
Tse Kwan Ho
Myolie Wu
Melissa Ng
Rain Li
Sharon Chan
Chris Lai
Kenneth Ma
Sin Lap Man
Claire Yiu
Timothy Wong
Mok Ka Yiu
Liu Kai Chi
Jenny Yan
Lui San

Themevideo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4KYwJZFWQU

Themesong : rajin2kanla PM ambo

Plot:
At the end of a fashion show, the internationally renowned fashion designer Nick Yau walks onto the stage amidst rapturous applause together with top model Elaine Poon), the angel of his heart who inspires him to greatness. All fabulous costumes and the brightly lit catwalk make it an enthralling show to enjoy.

Nick has high expectations on new designers Michelle Ku, Phoebe Lui and Ella Kwan. Michelle's grandfather Ku Chun Kau is Nick's mentor. Because of his relationship with Kau, Nick puts even higher demands on Michelle.

Michelle, Phoebe and Ella are talented and have great potential but there are considerable obstacles to overcome before their rise to fame. To live their dreams, they are determined to endure the hardships and to face the challenges ahead. As time goes by, Nick and Michelle have developed a genuine affection for each other... Elaine is heartbroken. But tears are gone when a suitor Mario Law, Nick's partner, comes to woo her. Can Mario save her from despair?

credits : AsianFanatics & M-W.NET
copyrights : TVB

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 03:27 AM | Show all posts
Disclaimer : Kalau tersalah maklumat siler salahkan laman web RTM :lol :lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
wah, dreams of colours ke? Myolie lagi ye, miko? ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 06:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 whitedove's post

sy sebagai peminat berdaftar (cewahh keke) ahkak Myolie ni suke je kalau ada tayang drama2 dier..tak kisah la best ke tak best pong hehe. cume rasa cam cepat sgt ler plak nengok muke dier kat TV lagi. hari tu Triumph in the Skies & Net Deception dah..ni baru dlm dekat sebulan (kalo tak silap la ^^) ado lagi plak DOC ^^;

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2006 09:58 PM | Show all posts
selamat gak tgk ep 1..stakat mula2 ni takleh komen/komplen bebanyak lagi kekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2006 08:19 AM | Show all posts
x boleh ke cari hero yg hensem & muda sket untuk michelle ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2006 05:28 PM | Show all posts
kikiki. Tse Kwan Ho tu best ape berlakon :bgrin: Love him in Book & Sword dulu (lupe lak betul ke tak english title cite tu B&S haha :malu

tp kalau tak silap saya ada 3-4 cite je yg hero Myolie ni tua/kureng ensem sket. Kebetulan stesen2 TV tayang 3-4 cite tu dekat2 plak :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2006 07:19 PM | Show all posts
la..
dah abih handful of love ..??
tatau lak.
semlm terlepas :kant:
pe jadik ending dier??
nmpknye terpaksa ler aku batalkan niat tgk citer nih psl nak tggu citer magician love tuh :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2006 07:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 adheq's post

same ler terlepas gak ending handful of love tu ahaks :nyorok:

kekeke sy tatau lg ler guane..silap2 main alih2 TV kot :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
citer baru dah kuar tapi tanak usha...kang kalo dah addicted tak leh nak tengok citer fashion 70's...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2006 10:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #36 welds's post

are? Fashion 70's bukan ke cite kul 8.30 malam? :hmm: cite Magicians of Love tu yg pukul 7malam kan? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2006 03:32 PM | Show all posts
ada dua pompuan dlm citer ni nmpk serupa jer...:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2006 07:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #38 yuriko's post

Sharon Chan & Rain Li tu ke? kekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2006 03:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adheq at 15-6-2006 07:19 PM
la..
dah abih handful of love ..??
tatau lak.
semlm terlepas :kant:
pe jadik ending dier??
nmpknye terpaksa ler aku batalkan niat tgk citer nih psl nak tggu citer magician love tuh :bgrin:

last skali joe ma ngan jessica kembali bersame ..tak gado2 dan jeles lagik...
pastu cikgu muzik tuh plak couple ngan chu kok leong tuh..
dan sme pon hepi2 akhirnye..

aku paling ske nengok mui2..akakaka...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 12:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.371432 second(s), 46 queries .