Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: eastrun

Matthew 5:20

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2006 12:41 AM | Show all posts

REMINDER!

Since THIS TOPIC IS MODERATED, the MODs have the right to DELETE any posting which are not relevant to Christian, or are politically motivated, or those that belittle Christian in any way, and that are againts the C&C Guidelines.
Forumers will be given two warnings before they credit being DEDUCTED  if the problems persist. MODs decisions are final in such matters. Please respect this.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2006 12:50 AM | Show all posts
I reject Muhammad because he is not a  CHRISTIAN at all!
and  i reject the Quran because it did not confess JESUS as Lord!

Simple as that!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2006 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 13-6-2006 09:39 AM

You are not ansewring my questions...read my questions again...I asked why Jesus make two different statements about the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees?. He put the righteousness  ...

dear eastrun,

if you truly interested in Bible and truth, I can recommend good rabbi of mine to guide you. U need a pastors rather reading the Bible without any proper guidance.

I can foward email and his address. U can write all your question because my rabbi is best person who teaches the truth based on Bible words rather than view or opinion.

Secondly, dont be like parrots...u pick up frm anti christians webpage and counter attacked us. that is not sincere. u have to open your minds when u need truth.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2006 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-6-2006 03:41 AM

dear eastrun,

if you truly interested in Bible and truth, I can recommend good rabbi of mine to guide you. U need a pastors rather reading the Bible without any proper guidance.

I can f ...

Then, did you be sincere with me?.Did you also guided with ulama whan you are reading Holy Quran?. You also like a parrot...but your behaviour is worse. Because, you are not reading the Holy Quran...but I am reading your Bible. You askesd me to open my mind to accept the truth...But before I go further, I want to ask you,have I kutuk your Bible verses..Everytime I write my Quranic verses here, I put Bible verses in front of them, so that I can show you the connection between those books...but u refused to understand.

Ask your pastors...DID JESUS ASKED YOU TO WORSHIP HIM?.DID HE SAY THAT HE IS GOD?.I don't think so..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2006 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 19-6-2006 10:00 PM

There you go, you judge me according to your belief, according to islam. Who is the final prophet in Christianity? Certainly its not Muhammad. :no: I'm saying this again, you're in the wrong  ...

And DID JESUS SAY THAT NO BODY WILL COME AFTER HIM?.JESUS ALSO NEVER CONFESSED THAT HE IS THE FINAL MESSENGER OF GOD.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2006 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casejulia at 20-6-2006 12:50 AM
I reject Muhammad because he is not a  CHRISTIAN at all!
and  i reject the Quran because it did not confess JESUS as Lord!

Simple as that!

When you say that you reject Muhammad just because he is not a Christian, then you have to reject all the prophets that came before Jesus, because they also not Christian...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-6-2006 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 20-6-2006 08:35

When you say that you reject Muhammad just because he is not a Christian, then you have to reject all the prophets that came before Jesus, because they also not Christian...

which porphets are not christian?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2006 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casejulia at 21-6-2006 01:08 AM

which porphets are not christian?

World of Christianity is established right after Jesus was sent down.So, every prophets that came before Jesus are not Christians. They never taught about TRINITY. Never said there are three bear record in heaven...THE FATHER, THE WORD and THE HOLY GHOST and these three are one. The said " The Lord is our God, our God is One".

Jesus did say the same thing when the Jews asked him "What is the first command of all". And he replied the same thing.

When the Arabs asked Muhammad about God...he replied the same thing.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2006 02:35 AM | Show all posts
who said that a prophets that doesnt taught about trinity is not a christian?
do you really know the meaning of trinity in christianity?
and do you know what christian is?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 03:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casejulia at 22-6-2006 02:35 AM

jika kita anggap Nabi Ibrahim sebagai bapa segala nabi..

boleh berikan bukti bahawa Nabi Ibrahim beragama Kristian
terima kasih

[ Last edited by  karengkang at 22-6-2006 03:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 22-6-2006 09:57 AM | Show all posts

A Christian is someone who follows Paul's teachings...not Jesus'

:http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/paul/paul.htm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts

Trinity consists of The Father, The Holy Ghost, and The Word and these three are one..Look..Christians are playing a game. Three in one...Like 2 in 1shampoo. But still can't be said like that. Because shampoo and conditioner are two different mediums.Even when you mix them together, you still cannot say it's shampoo or it is conditioner.

Then look at Trinity. Jesus is different, Holy Ghost is different and God Himself is different. No matter how hard you try, you can never super impose those three different mediums and create one.They will always be three in your mind. But when I am asking how many pictures/mediums you see...you say ONE!!!...You are lying to me, Case julia

Prophets never confessed about the TRINITY...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2006 02:40 AM | Show all posts
if i give you all the evidence and explanation will you believe?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2006 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casejulia at 23-6-2006 02:40 AM

why don't u just give it without asking us?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casejulia at 23-6-2006 02:40 AM

Why you asked me my opinions...before this, everything you put here is without my agreement...you are a moderator or what...Just accept...The first command is "The Lord is our God, our God is One"

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 07:42 PM | Show all posts
i'm waiting...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 24-6-2006 09:10 PM | Show all posts

what is christianity - it is a religion that believe jesus is god. and some of them believe jesus is god together with another father god that nobody knows about and another called holy ghost that remained a mystery until today. all christians either trinity, duonity or unity, just regard jesus as god while the rest is shove at the back. now - sincerely, which prophet before jesus that teaches trinity or that jesus is god. none. in fact, even jesus dont teach trinity. i really cant see how you would use any evidence or logic to answer me - except blind faith.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-6-2006 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 24-6-2006 09:10 PM

what is christianity - it is a religion that believe jesus is god. and some of them believe jesus is god together with another father god that nobody knows about and another called holy ghost tha ...

yOU ARE right, buddy...I will support you till th end...they are practicing BLIND FAITH!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-6-2006 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 25-6-2006 10:56 AM

yOU ARE right, buddy...I will support you till th end...they are practicing BLIND FAITH!!

just praying that at last all of us can see true path of life..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2006 02:44 AM | Show all posts
*edited by casejulia [improper words-sorry]

One of the most misunderstood ideas in the Bible concerns of the teaching about the Trinity. Although Christians say that they believe in one God, they are constantly accused of polytheism (worshipping at least three god)

The Scriptures DO NOT TEACH that there are THREE GODS; neither do the teach that GOD wears three different mask while acting out the drama history. What the Bible teach is stated in the DOCTRINE of the Trinity: ther is ONE GOD who has revealed Himself in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the three person are the ONE GOD.

Although this is difficult to comprehend, it is what the BIBLE tell us, and is the closest the infinite mind can come to explaining the infinite GOD, when considering the biblical statements about GOD'S being.

The BIBLE teaches that there is ONE GOD and ONLY ONE GOD:
"hear o Isreal!, The LORD is our GOD, the LORD is ONE! (deuteronomy 6:4)
"There is ONE GOD" (Timothy 2:5)
"Thus say the LORD, the King of Isreal and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I'm the first and i am the last, and there is no GOD besides me" (Isaiah 44:6)

however, even though GOD is ONE in His essential being of nature, he is also a three persons.
"let us make man in our image" (genesis 1:26)
"GOD said behold, the man has become like one of us" (genesis 3:22)

GOD plural personality is aluded to here, for He could not be talking to angels in these sentences, because angles could not or help God create. The BIBLE teaches that JESUS CHRIST not angles, created all things (john 1:3; Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 1:2)

In addition to speaking of GOD as one and alluding to a plurality of GOD'S personility, the scripture are quite specific as to naming GOD in term of three persons.

There is a person whom the BIBLE called the FATHER, and the Father is designated as GOD the Father(Galatians 1:1)

The BIBLE talks about a person named JESUS or the SON, of the WORD, also called GOD. "the WORD was GOD.." (john 1:1). Jesus also calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with GOD (john 5:18)

Ther is third person mentioned in the BIBLE called the HOLY SPIRIT, and this person- different for the FATHER and the SON- is also called GOD. "ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the HOLY SPIRIT?.....you have not lied to men, but to GOD (atcs 5:3,4)

The facts of the biblical teaching are these:
There is ONE GOD. This ONE GOD has a plural personality. this ONE GOD called the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, all distinct personalities, all designated GOD. We are thefore lef to one conclusion that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ONE GOD, the doctrine of the Trinity

Dr. John Warwick Montgomery offers this analogyyy to help us to understand his doctrine better:

the Doctrine of the trinity is not "irrational"; what is irrational is ti supress the biblical evidence for the Trinity in favour of unity, or the evidence for unity in favour of Trinity.

Our data must take precedence over our models-or, stating it better, our models must sensitively reflect the full range of data.

A close analogy to the theologian's prosedures here  lies on the work of the theoretical's procedur here lies in the work of the theoretical physicist: Subtomic entities are found, on examination, to possess wave propeties(W), particle properties(P), and quantum properties(h)

Though these characteristics are in many respects incompatible (particle dont diffract, while waves do, etc.), physicists "explain" or "model" an electron as PWh. They have to do this  in order to give proper weight to all the relevent data.

Likewise the theologian who speaks of God as "three in one". neither the scientist nor the theologian expect you to get a "picture" by way of his model; the purpose of the model is to help you to take into account all of the facts. Instead of perverting reality through super-imposing an apparent "consistency" on it.

The choice is clear: either the Trinity of "God" who is only pale imitation of of the Lord of biblical and confession of Christianity.

source: Answer & Reasons- Josh McDowel & Don Stewar

*edited

[ Last edited by  casejulia at 10-7-2006 12:36 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 07:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067875 second(s), 42 queries .