Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

A List of Quranic Errors

[Copy link]
Post time 23-6-2006 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 23-6-2006 04:11 PM
OR that he (Muhammad) stole (gain)  the knowledge from Hindus when he spend 15 years travelling all the way to Syria and Iraq.
Hmm.. many hindus in syria and iraq at that time...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2006 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 23-6-2006 12:15 PM
Ali Sina..or Ali Sinai as you call him is senile - nyanyok...

Just because he himself is faithless, just because his soul is dead, just because he has no self confidence, just because he ca ...

LOL..

Obviously you know nothing about him. But you assume alot as a true muslims often do. Throwing few arabic words instead of english word does not make you understand islam any better.

I been following Ali since 2001.. and Ali is not the only murtad who speaks against Islam, there are many more. Ali's understanding of Quran is acceptional. All his debates are based on quran and hadith. As interpreted by true muslim. His view of true muslim is similar to those expressed by the muslims like those from www.islam-qa.com..- No PC muslims but direct answering muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-6-2006 01:00 PM

forex trader only allowed in approved banking not online or not listed with bank negara.

even in cari.com i noticed a banner claimed forex trading. it is illegal trading. i can easily rep ...

just report it dude
don't trying too hard to be over-dramatic...
can u read police station signboard? :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 24-6-2006 12:32 AM

just report it dude
don't trying too hard to be over-dramatic...
can u read police station signboard? :lol

I report to press media in year 1998 and it was out in media. Infact, I wrote to Bank Negara as well. In year 2001 Bank Negara gave warning about illegal forex trading.

Why not u give me your forex  trading company address and telephone number? I shall make necessary arrangement to report to the authority.

Don抰 cheat peoples to make bulk of  money because it end horrible in you. What goes around it comes back double. Watch out.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 01:00 AM

I report to press media in year 1998 and it was out in media. Infact, I wrote to Bank Negara as well. In year 2001 Bank Negara gave warning about illegal forex trading.

Why not u give me  ...

http://www.northfinance.com/ <-- go here :lol
and for your info, they are located in cyprus :lol
i would like to see what course of action bank negara want to take... :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 23-6-2006 03:38 PM
The explanation regarding Rooh is too lengthy for people like you to understand, coz u like Sinner dont have such qualities mentioned by KK
LOL.. excuses excuses

Anyway, in malay, for spirit its called Roh not Rooh

Originally posted by Iman_6 at 23-6-2006 03:38 PM
My learned muslim brother had pointed this mistake of his. Just a simple Arabic ABC which he can't spelled correctly in the Quranic verses:

QUOTE:
Quote fm Ali Sina:

"Whomsoever Allah guides, he is rightly guided, and whom he leads astray, they are the losers! We have created for Gehenna many jinns and men ..." (7:178-179)

Last I checked it was called Jahannam. One wonders what Quran Sina is reading from and how can it be that there are two spelling mistakes in one verse - (Gehenna) - a G instead of a J and the lack of an M at the end.
There is no 'G' letter in Arabic altogether.

Your learned muslim brother is not so-learned after all.
Its no mistake, Gehenna and Jahanna are just romanised variation words for hell. Lots of people use gehenna for hell. You pick on petty things.. to show how shallow you are.

The verse you gave says say "lijahannama" not jahannam. Anyway the Quran translation by Arberry uses Gehenna in Q7:179.

jahanam.. damned..  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2006 03:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 23-6-2006 03:47 PM
The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:

The following information is taken from A Brief Illustrated Guide To Understanding Islam

please CLICK HERE for reading the entire book wit ...

Old news lah. Seen the islamic embryology long time ago. Already refuted here many many moons ago.

I shall give you a link to an excellent article by TH Huxley. Read it, it trashes the islamic embryology to pieces. I remember reading it in the faithfreedom forum long ago. Now the article is in the bangla website.. www.mukto-mona.com

http://www.mukto-mona.com/Articles/huxley/islamic_embyology.htm

Here we find the three primary stages of embryonic development as defined by the Qu?an. There is a ?eed,? ?rop? or ?emen? phase (in Arabic, ?utfah?), followed by a ?lot? or ?each-like clot? phase (in Arabic, ?laqah?), followed finally by a ?orsel of flesh? or ?hewed lump? phase (in Arabic, ?udghah?).

There are a handful of additional ayaat that deal with this subject, and none of them disagree with this basic scenario. Yet there is more to learn from the hadith, particularly that of Bukhari and Muslim. Again, the accounts are quite consistent, and the additional information they provide is important.

The first of these tells us about developmental timing: Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 430:

?arrated 'Abdullah bin Mus'ud:

?llah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(The matter of the Creation of) a human being is put together in the womb of the mother in forty days, and then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period, and then a piece of flesh for a similar period.?

These exact details are also given in Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 549. Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 77, Number 593, Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 546, and Sahih Muslim Book 033, Number 6390.

The key information gained from all these ahadith are that the three phases (nutfah, alaqah and madghah) each takes 40 days, for a total period of 120 days from conception to the point at which the embryo becomes a fetus.

One additional piece of testable scientific information is available in the hadith. It has to do with the point at which gender is determined. A representative hadith would be Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 77, Number 594:

?arrated Anas bin Malik:

?he Prophet said, "Allah puts an angel in charge of the uterus and the angel says, 'O Lord, (it is) semen! O Lord, (it is now ) a clot! O Lord, (it is now) a piece of flesh.' And then, if Allah wishes to complete its creation, the angel asks, 'O Lord, (will it be) a male or a female??

This detail is repeated in Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 550 and Sahih Muslim Book 033, Number 6397, and all of them are quite clear that the embryo is neither male nor female until after the mudghah phase is reached, some 80 days (by Islamic counting) after conception.

So, then, these are the details of embryology as reflected in the Qu?an and the hadith.

1) The embryo spends 40 days as a drop of sperm or seed.
2) The embryo then spends another 40 days as a ?lot? or a ?eech-like clot? of blood.
3) The embryo the spends another 40 days as a ?ump of flesh.?
4) At that point bones form.
5) Then the bones are ?lothed with flesh.?
6) And finally, the gender of the child is assigned by an angel at Allah? direction.

These then are the details that must be correlated with actual embryonic development to evaluate the accuracy or inaccuracy of the Islamic account. The question is actually a simple one:

Does this account describe the first 120 days of embryonic development or doesn? it?

Discussion one: The Islamic Phases - Timing

Taken together, the three phases of Islamic embryology take 120 days to go from conception to the point where the embryo becomes a fetus (i.e. an identifiable human baby), or right around 17 weeks. Does this reflect what we now know about embryonic development.

The answer is patently, no. The human embryo becomes a fetus around week 9, or roughly half the time Islamic embryology requires. By day 56 the fetus is essentially a complete, though tiny, human being with all organ systems in place, and all tissues developed. This is right in the middle of what Islam calls the ?laquah? phase. In other words, the developing person is already a complete human being at a point where the hadith insists it (not he or she) still has almost three weeks remaining as a ?lot of congealed blood.?

In fact, there are no developmental milestones which can be mapped to the three 40 day periods required by Islamic embryology, even though they are stressed in several authoritative ahadith.

Conclusion: The hadith is demonstrably wrong concerning the timing of embryologic development.

more.. http://www.mukto-mona.com/Articles/huxley/islamic_embyology.htm

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 24-6-2006 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 24-6-2006 03:24 AM

Old news lah. Seen the islamic embryology long time ago. Already refuted here many many moons ago.

I shall give you a link to an excellent article by TH Huxley. Read it, it trashes the isla ...

quran also says go and learn. quran is not a scientific book. you cant have that thick a book and explain in detail the physic, chemistry and biological happening in the world. it should be a guide but not to the point of complicating things. i think we should leave these facts alone as someone would then starts to pray to einstein since he has better explanation of science.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2006 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 24-6-2006 07:27 AM
quran also says go and learn.

No kidding.. may i know which surah says that??

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 24-6-2006 03:24 AM

I shall give you a link to an excellent article by TH Huxley. Read it, it trashes the isla ...

Unfortunately Bible doesn't have as good quality as the Quran...that's why you are jealous with my Quran and cannot accept miracles it brought....Just accept it...Don't be stubborn...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 24-6-2006 08:32 AM

No kidding.. may i know which surah says that??

Quran is the guidance...Read Surah Al -Alaq my dear...It mentions at the first verse with word "READ". Meaning that, to gain your knowledge, you have to read and you have to do whatever it takes to get to know what you want to know...

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 24-6-2006 10:57 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 24-6-2006 02:36 AM
LOL.. excuses excuses

Anyway, in malay, for spirit its called Roh not Rooh

Roh/ruh/rooh(the correct pronunciation) = spirit NOT angel!

Your learned muslim brother is not so-learned after all.
Its no mistake, Gehenna and Jahanna are just romanis ...
[/quote]

Petty thing that is the basic before going into deeper issues which the Sinner or you can understand nothing卲athetic.

If he is a true Arabic or ex-muslim as he claims, he wont be making this silly petty mistake to substitute a different language into the original language of Quran. LOL.
Never ever a Quran language being different from what was originally revealed to our beloved prophet! None of the muslims ever tampered the original sacred text.

With this petty mistake how could Muslims accept his twisted and fake Quran and Hadiths to back his white lies?

As Ive told you earlier, you or him doesn抰 have the qualities that can make you understand the real interpretations or the meaning of the verses in the Quran or all those c&p hadiths which you bring up.( your original intention right from the beginning have always been insulting and mocking ISLAM  )

HELL = JAHANNAM  NOT GEHENNA  AS IN ARABIC LANGUAGE, THE LANGUAGE OF ORIGINAL QURAN.

[ Last edited by  Iman_6 at 24-6-2006 11:03 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 24-6-2006 08:33 AM

Unfortunately Bible doesn't have as good quality as the Quran...that's why you are jealous with my Quran and cannot accept miracles it brought....Just accept it...Don't be stubborn...

The Bible did not going around promote racist remarks. in koran yes. u want the verses??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 24-6-2006 01:56 AM

http://www.northfinance.com/ <-- go here :lol
and for your info, they are located in cyprus :lol
i would like to see what course of action bank negara want to take... :lol

just i taught, it nothing but con and fraud. Bank negara never will allowed such forex trading online via overseas. U watch out this fraud and scam.

It seem you now so stupid and believing such scam after calling me moron, mental retard, stupid  najis and etc. did not this goes back to u now???

You can write to Bank negara . their website : http://www.bnm.gov.my/

I guarantee they will says it is illegal. mark my words.

According to my understanding, Malaysia Government never issue any license for any Forex Brokers to operate in Malaysia, except those Offshore license being issued in Labuan. Yet those offshore brokers can't deal with residents (Malaysian). Any forex trading in overseas is fraud & scam even it look very professionaly setup.

p/s: make me wonder  why for everything you lauged with that icon? is ur brain working fine or need fine tuning??ff:

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 11:38 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Sorry moderator out off topic again.

Bank Negara has issued a booklet; About Illegal Transactions in Foreign Currencies and it can be obtained from any bank's branch. An online copy can also be found at Bank Negara's Banking Info website

Here's the direct link to the online booklet : http://www.bankinginfo.com.my/#

- Banking Info : About Illegal Transactions in Foreign Currencies
ff:

i also noticed there is banner in cari on overseas forex trading. pls careful....it another scam and fraud

The information in the following pages will provide greater awareness of the dangers of being involved in illegal activities specifically on:

Remitting funds overseas through illegal remittance agents
Trading in foreign currencies
- Bank Negara

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 11:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 11:54 AM | Show all posts
If you really want to get some money in the currency market, I'd suggest trading in the KLIBOR index traded in the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives exchange or get a foreign currency bank account. Any other methods would be imprudent as you will be taking very unnecessary risks with no legal recourse.

i will post  related to this subject at  "Consumerism, Employment Rights, Legally Yours" in that  forum soon.

Try to look for the paper cutting that i made a press release on the forex illegal trading in year 1998, if i can find my file since  it was sometime ago.ff:

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 12:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2006 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 11:14 AM

just i taught, it nothing but con and fraud. Bank negara never will allowed such forex trading online via overseas. U watch out this fraud and scam.

It seem you now so stupid and believing ...

that's my money :lol
at least i make usd20k per month
and that's free tax
try report it to BNM
i would like to see what they'll do
as long as i don't take deposit from other malaysian, go BS with what u want... :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 24-6-2006 12:04 PM

that's my money :lol
at least i make usd20k per month
and that's free tax
try report it to BNM
i would like to see what they'll do
as long as i don't take deposit from other malaysian, go  ...

are u sure u make money or bull here? never in history that peoples make money thru this illegal forex trading, all ended up loosing everything.

U can check  with NSTP because they have their paper cuttings was out in 1998 when everyone lost this illegal trading.

I believed you lying as usual or u motive is u are the agent to recurit peoples to invest this illegal trading. i can smell your dirty tactic.

i shall write to Bank Negara  as well to press media soon  the link you provide.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 12:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2006 12:40 PM | Show all posts
For those of u interested in forex trading scam and fraud, can debate with me at : http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

Your question will be answere accordingly.

Pls bear in mind that those forex trading is big scam and please for God sake do not involved with it. I shall provide  more information that you can channel your money for investment here in Malaysia which already  approved  by  Bank negara guideline.

Thanks

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-6-2006 12:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 24-6-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 24-6-2006 08:36 AM

Quran is the guidance...Read Surah Al -Alaq my dear...It mentions at the first verse with word "READ". Meaning that, to gain your knowledge, you have to read and you have to do whatever ...

faith, eastrun has answered it. go and learn and make peace with yourself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 10:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066381 second(s), 42 queries .