Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Panglima Hitam

[Merged] Re-open 911 & Pentagon Puzzle

[Copy link]
Post time 27-6-2006 10:00 AM | Show all posts

whatever the Muslims in a tango with others

would be hurt more when they realise their folly in more exposure.

that is what I call the self destruction of the beast and others.

which is easier ?  let them destroy themselve or killed by others?

Muslims ask for more and they will get it as in backlash.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 27-6-2006 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 27-6-2006 10:00 AM
would be hurt more when they realise their folly in more exposure.

that is what I call the self destruction of the beast and others.

which is easier ?  let them destroy themselve or killed by ...

Reconstruct your sentences... nobody understands what you're saying..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 27-6-2006 10:02 AM

Reconstruct your sentences... nobody understands what you're saying..

he thinks himself as a poet...
a fake one

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Guys,

Anybody can come up with any kind of version but the truth is only known to the hijackers and the passengers of the ill fated flight. Bush and Osama Bin Laden are no angels. Each have their own self interest and agenda to fulfill their ambition.

It's the innocent victims whose lives were taken without a warning and their next of kin who grieve for the lost of their loved ones. We argue here without knowing the real truth but only assume so and so because of some guys who who came here with thier unauthenticated findings. These guys have their funding from those who are against  the Bush administration and so sent their spokes men to confuse non Americans and also support the Muslims idea that it was the Zoinist who are behind 9/11. So, your arguments here does not carry any weight and it's betterto be  left alone. We have our own problems to solve so why dwell on outsider's.

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 27-6-2006 12:16 PM | Show all posts
This is the greatest lie of the century against muslim people .
GOD IS GREAT in HIS own way that will lead to the TRUTH behind all the FITNAH against HIS UMMAH.

Bush Caught in a Lie

About the 9/11 WTC Attacks. Those who lie have definitely something to hide
At http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/04/se.04.html is a transcript of President Bush's comments regarding the day of the attacks on the World Trade Towers.

Towards the bottom of the transcript is the following quote.

(Note: Some readers are reporting that the version of the CNN transcript they see in some parts of the country has been edited to remove the following comment. George Orwell would be proud!)

RealAudio of Bush saying he saw the first plane hit the World Trade Towers on TV.

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

There is a problem with the above statement. There was no live video coverage of the first plane hitting the tower. There couldn't be. Video of that first plane hitting the tower did not surface until AFTER the second plane had hit.

Bush is lying through his teeth here.

The Secret Service at Booker Elementary: The Dog That Did Not Bark
Posted Jul 12, 2004 04:46 PM PST

Several days ago, I posted this story and challenged readers to send it in to media outlets all over the country, with but one question. With an unknown number of hijacked planes flying over the country and crashing into building, with the President's location made public the day before in the media, and with an airport just 4 miles away, how did Bush's Secret Service detail know for a fact that Bush was safe where he sat reading about goats.

Needless to say, nobody in the mainstream media has offered a reply. Indeed, the media admits receiving the emailed questions only off the record.

Therefore, it appears that it is indeed the inactivity of Bush's Secret Service detail which proves once and for all that Bush  KNEW IN ADVANCE WHERE THOSE PLANES WERE HEADED.

What Really Happened

[ Last edited by  Iman_6 at 27-6-2006 04:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 27-6-2006 08:51 AM

Do you know who are the people who crashed the 2 planes into the twin tower?

Nobody know  , and do u know? If u know ,u should share with the whole world the proof for ur accusation

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-6-2006 02:41 PM | Show all posts
See who are onboard the ill-fated flights:

United Airlines Flight 93 Passengers
As Reported by CNN
UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers_flt_93.html

United Airlines Flight 175 Passengers
As Reported by CNN
UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/U175pass.html

At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
The muscle hijackers 'picked by bin Ladin':
Satam al Suqami, Wail and Waleed al Shehri (two brothers) Both Alive, Abdul Aziz al Omari Alive, Fayez Banihammad (from the UAE), Ahmed al Ghamdi, Hamza al Ghamdi, Mohand al Shehri Alive, Saeed al Ghamdi Alive, Ahmad al Haznawi, Ahmed al Nami Alive, Majed Moqed, and Salem al Hazmi Alive (the brother of Nawaf al Hazmi).

How can the 9/11 Commission be taken seriously when they refer to 9/11 'hijackers' who are still alive?

A lingering question is why the passenger loads on the four planes hijacked in U.S. skies are being described by industry officials as "very, very low.'' ... Through July, airlines in the United States reported flights on average were 71 percent capacity this year. [CNN 9/20/2001]

The total passenger seating capacity of the four 9/11 airliners was 762 people. There are 229 passengers and crew members on the four death lists issued by CNN (although this figure varies). The total number of passengers on the four airliners was only 26 percent of capacity.
Note: Pre-9/11 insider trading on UA and AA options leads to the CIA's highest ranks.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 27-6-2006 02:41 PM
See who are onboard the ill-fated flights:

United Airlines Flight 93 Passengers
As Reported by CNN
UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers_flt_93.html

Hold on Iman , let Faith Healer issue his proof if he can . I bet , the best faith can do is another assumption. Duh.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2006 03:24 PM | Show all posts

counterfeit

it is normal conterfeit passports and papers were manipulated to hide the real identity.

You tell me why Malaysia is the launching pad?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 03:27 PM | Show all posts

celebrate

only Muslims throughout the world were celebrating openly over 911.

why?

now deny because of the backlash on the ummah.

shhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts

Likas City Mosque

someone based in Kota kInabalu likas mosque posted something to the effect there is a verse in the Koran to instruct Muslims to go 911.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 27-6-2006 03:23 PM

Hold on Iman , let Faith Healer issue his proof if he can . I bet , the best faith can do is another assumption. Duh.

Yea A-A, lets see how far his logic mind can outpace F13.

These are among soooo  many questions raised, among which unanswered on Mohammed Atta.

*   What about media reports that hijackers bought tickets for flights scheduled after Sept. 11?

*    Why did none of the 19 hijackers appeared on the passenger lists?

*     Why would devout Muslims frequent bars, drink alcoholic beverages and leave their holy books?

*     Why would the hijackers use credit cards and allow drivers licenses with photos to be zeroxed?

*    Why did the hijackers force passengers to call relatives?

*    How did the hijackers change the flight plan without law enforcement or the military try to stop them?

*     Which hijacker's passport was found in the WTC rubble? Who found it and what time?

*     How could the FBI distinguish between "regular" Muslims and hijacker Muslims on those flights?

*      Why was there not one "innocent" Muslim on board any of these flights?

*     Did someone go through the passenger lists looking for Muslim names and label them as hijackers?    MOHAMMED ATTA

*      Did the Florida police provide information that Atta was searched because of 1)an expired Visa, 2) driving a car without a license, 3) because of an incident at Miami Airport?

*      Why did Atta leave his bag at the airport and the employees didn't put it on board?

*      Who found his bag? How can we be sure it it was his bag?

*      Why did Atta place a video "how to fly planes", a uniform and his last will into his bag, knowing that he would commit suicide?

*     Why did Atta leave his drivers license in a rental car?

*      When did Atta train on a flight simulator?

*      Did Atta leave the US while in training and then return?

*     Why did Atta decide to study at Opa Locka, a famous hub of 6 Navy training bases and includes government partners like U.S. Coast Guard Air Station, Police (Miami-Dade) Aviation Unit?

*     Why was Atta allowed to study since he was stopped by the police for driving without a license and also for violating his visa?

*    Why were the Black Boxes never recovered ?

[ Last edited by  Iman_6 at 27-6-2006 04:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 27-6-2006 03:30 PM
someone based in Kota kInabalu likas mosque posted something to the effect there is a verse in the Koran to instruct Muslims to go 911.

hahaha.. funny fella...

there's no such thing that the muslim world r celebrating upon the reopening of 9/11..
its based on the fact that the bombing r all related to the war on IRAQ etc.. bla..bla..bla.. oil.. jews..
we all know that the america economic are control by the jews.. well.. only the person who is blind or just making their heart blind still deny about it..

the truth never lies.. so if it really the Ben Laden or muthshit*er muslim therorist that non-muslim always refer to.... so thats it.. judge the terrorist.. NOT the muslim over the world..

and what about if the truth is like... America was behind all this??? or perhaps the Zionist??... i guess the anti-muslim kinda poeple will still make the statement blind.. PITY TO ALL OF U..!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 07:31 PM | Show all posts

we are not anti Muslims

JK helped a Muslim family in an auction.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Panglima Hitam at 6/26/06 08:19 AM

And a scumbag like BeanDiesel support it like a blind hog!! What a dumb***!!!

Greetings Panglima Hitam,
I'm not gonna issue any warning against you right now because I've never seen you in here before. So I assume you're not familiar with our standard.
So, I advise you to check out our General Guidelines and Rules. I hope this can be avioded in the future.

What is BeanDiesel  counter explaination to the military expert reasoning?

If you read my first couple of posts here I mentioned that what I expect from you as the starter of this thread is the direction, purpose, 'topic sentence' for this discussion. It's what you should have clearly stated at the beginning of the thread. I'm not here to challenge those evidence. So, I advise you to read carefully what I say. Just because I'm not in favor of something doesn't mean I'm against you in every way.

Aight, enjoy your stay.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 27-6-2006 08:36 PM

Greetings Panglima Hitam,
I'm not gonna issue any warning against you right now because I've never seen you in here before. So I assume you're not familiar with our standard.
So, I advise y ...

i can see somebody who still doesn't issue public apology
and i can see also THAT person who keep saying 'beast' to another forumer (in this case, that's me..)
and i would like to see your action against that
thanks you...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2006 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 27-6-2006 07:31 PM
JK helped a Muslim family in an auction.

so why did u need to be a different person in the internet?
u have multiple personality?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2006 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 6/27/06 04:39 AM

i can see somebody who still doesn't issue public apology
and i can see also THAT person who keep saying 'beast' to another forumer (in this case, that's me..)
and i would like to see your ac ...

There's a huge chance that I may have missed it. We don't read every post. We can't, because of time. But if we know it, we'll make every effort to handle it appropriately. They say, setinggi-tinggi tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah jua.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2006 03:33 AM | Show all posts
See Bush did it..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2006 05:39 AM | Show all posts

Firstly i believe USA people are quite stupid in handling islamic terrorist issue. They fail to use the resorces thay have to stop the muslims from attacking.

The attack on  new york WTC was not the first time by muslims. The first time was in 1993, a bomb in the underground parking of tower1, caused huge damage but fail to bring down the building.  The muslim responsible was caught and serving live-sentence in USA. Ramzi is his name.

Now , even after the damage been done, the dumb american still can't see the evil of islam. The dumb american, mosly leftist, come up with pathetic conspiracy theories to spit on their own face.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 08:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082048 second(s), 42 queries .