Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yusmar

Tolerance.....how can we achieve it?

[Copy link]
Post time 9-7-2006 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 9-7-2006 09:13 AM

LMAO

ahh the best discription of Azan.. come from Juwaini.. early in the morning along with the biadab chickens using loud speaker  "kokok berdegar2, ekor berselaput najis"

Rupa-rupanya bising sebab tak cukup tidur disebabkan azan?. No sincerity here..Sorry to say that

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2006 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 9-7-2006 07:44 AM

in that case i think it's fair if you guys get together and petition for a better resolution.

It won't work..friend

People have done it before. As far as i know they is only one case where the non-muslim won by court order.. to reduce the Azan. Nowadays its even worse as things concerning Islam is under sharia law. The civil court is also infested with muslims who don't want to fight for non-muslims.

Muslims that run the masjid don't care about non-muslims. Their aim is to reach as much muslim as possible with their kafir invented LOUD SPEAKERS. You think they don't know that the Azan is LOUD? They know its loud and they think they are doing muslim a favour by broadcasting amplified Azan. Non muslim must tolerate their nuisance.

All it takes is alittle bit of common-sence on the muslims part to reduce the volume of the speakers. But sad to say most muslims don't have it.. when it comes to Azan + +

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2006 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 9-7-2006 09:17 AM
Rupa-rupanya bising sebab tak cukup tidur disebabkan azan?. No sincerity here..Sorry to say that

Salah lah beb. Sleeping is no problem for me. I can't say that for other people such as babies and shift workers, old people..

Azan does create noise pollution.. and disturbs sleeps of countless people..

thats a fact you cannot deny.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 06:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 9-7-2006 05:48 PM

Salah lah beb. Sleeping is no problem for me. I can't say that for other people such as babies and shift workers, old people..

Azan does create noise pollution.. and disturbs sleeps of coun ...

that's a very poor excuse to be lazy. wake up at 6.00 and start you day early. if not, just too bad brother. if you are lazy dont try to influence others.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 10-7-2006 06:29 AM
that's a very poor excuse to be lazy. wake up at 6.00 and start you day early. if not, just too bad brother. if you are lazy dont try to influence others.

What the hell are you talking boy?

There are so many people doing shift work.. do you know that?

In the first place, do you know what is shift work?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 09:56 AM | Show all posts
bob,

It is not your mistake for not understaning becuase you come from a narrow lane and you have no way of knowing all this. You see bob,  when you driving a narrow lane and when a lorry comes you way you have no way of avoiding it except head on collsion with the lorry. But on the other hand when you are driving in a wide road there is always room for moving to a side to avoid any accidents. So it better to avoid narrow mindness, thing in a broad way and you'll see certain things has meaning in life.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 12:43 PM | Show all posts

This reminds me of a story

I had a colleague who had to go to a mosque somewhere in old PJ on a Sunday morning.  The mosque is located on the same stretch of road of a church.  She was unfamiliar with the PJ area so she called me to find out the exact location of the mosque and I told her to find the church first.  

Because it was a Sunday morning, the road along the church was fully parked with cars, some double parked and she was complaining to me about it.  I was surprised and told her that she should know better that it's a Sunday and Christians go to mass.  I told her that she shouldn't be complaining considering that every Friday, it's the same scenario on roads along mosques and non-Muslims would also face the same problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 10-7-2006 09:56 AM
bob,

It is not your mistake for not understaning becuase you come from a narrow lane and you have no way of knowing all this. You see bob,  when you driving a narrow lane and when a lorry comes  ...

okay. using your logic and fh, let's close down the selayang market. its causing a lot of problems to commuters. since we are at it, why not, ban cars since it cause jams. we can also ban thaipusam for causing those living in batu caves and gombak immobile. ban the church in PJ or any other church as it cause congestions. ban azan as it cause noise pollution (what only noise pollution?). ban chinese festivals that uses a lot of incense, giant incease that burns for 1 week as it cause air pollution. so let's ban all this.

do you think you will be satisfied? i can bet you no. because you are driving in the narrow lane and you will be hit by the lorry. Its lucky that we live in malaysia where the govt lives in a wide lane. they allow this inconvenience by each religions and facilities in order to give each one of us an identity.

say thank you..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 10-7-2006 01:23 PM
okay. using your logic and fh, let's close down the selayang market. its causing a lot of problems to commuters. since we are at it, why not, ban cars since it cause jams. we can also ban thaip ...

Yo bob, Barney is right about you.

Azan is a daily nuisance.. don't compare with once a year nuisance. Your DAILY nuisance starts from so early in the morning about 5:30am and repeated 4 more time thru out the day.

People can tolerate occational noisy nuisance if it is festival or marriage or funerals.. but you people, in addition to your festival, you dailly blast the speakers annoying so many people.

You people, i mean muslims, are not promoting tolerance with your annoying Azan.. what you are doing is showing-off your arrogance and disrespect for others.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 10-7-2006 01:40 PM

Yo bob, Barney is right about you.

Azan is a daily nuisance.. don't compare with once a year nuisance. Your DAILY nuisance starts from so early in the morning about 5:30am and repeated 4 mo ...

what's occasional about weekly church? and since you talk about nuisance, should the wet market be closed? you are just being difficult becos its islam, nothing else. why dont you admit it. at least we are transparent and know each other better.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 10-7-2006 02:02 PM
what's occasional about weekly church? and since you talk about nuisance, should the wet market be closed? you are just being difficult becos its islam, nothing else. why dont you admit it. at  ...

You just can't see it.. isn't it?

Azan is a DAILY nuisance to non muslims.. starting so early in the morning.

Unlike Azan which is meant for certain groub of people, wet market is patronized by all.. not by only by one religious people.. or by pork eating people only.

bob, you are just blind lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 02:23 PM | Show all posts
bob,

Looks like you did not understand what I meant. I'm talking about broad mind and nothing to do with what you are talking. Please read my explanation to your previous post..

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 10-7-2006 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 8-7-2006 05:35 PM

Yes.

Its not about me alone. There are so many non-muslim affected by the Azan.. even some of my muslim friend have told me that they are sometimes irritated by the Azan.

Masjids are bei ...

I think the truth is you're not affected at all.. you just want to create an issue.. for the sake of creating an issue..you're   intolerant and prejudiced towards Islam .. and you are just being the self-appointed spokesman of other intolerant and prejudiced people (real or imaginary) who have chips on their shoulders.. ... If you're staying in an area where there is no mosque, continue staying there and don't complain because you have nothing to complain about. if you are,  then move out... or plug your ears five times a day..  if you can't stand anything that reminds you of Islam, for I don't think the azan is your only issue...  then move to Timbuktu.. .. just a suggestion..

Yours is a case where only Muslims are supposed to be the ones who should & must  be tolerant of others... while others cannot & must not be tolerant of Islam..  

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 10-7-2006 06:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 10-7-2006 05:33 PM

I think the truth is you're not affected at all.. you just want to create an issue.. for the sake of creating an issue..you're   intolerant and prejudiced towards Islam .. and you are just bein ...

well said k-kid.

the azan is a call for prayers. for those with religions, you know how important that is. if there is a call by a church or a temple for prayers and i am living in that vicinity, i will be very happy. why? becos i know my neighbors are people with faith, with religions. i wont have animals with human face around. it doesnt matter if its vishnu or jesus but i know these are god fearing people.

why would i want to go against it? guys, get out of the cycle. as long as it is islam, it will never be too good for you isnt it. your postings are clear enuff for me to conclude that.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 9-7-2006 05:48 PM

Azan does create noise pollution.. and disturbs sleeps of coun ...

Eleh...azan tak sampai 5 minit... itu pun you nak bising...and then you want to talk about tolerancy here...yet you yourself cannot tolerance with others...we only take 5 minutes, 5 times daily...that also you considered a problem. I really wonder la..if you nak kata Islam tu teruk, please la use better method....:siok:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 10-7-2006 06:46 PM

well said k-kid.

the azan is a call for prayers. for those with religions, you know how important that is. if there is a call by a church or a temple for prayers and i am living in that vic ...

Faith Healer is trying to say Islam is wrong and teruk...and etc...that's why he said like that...he himself cannot tolerate with others.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2006 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 10-7-2006 05:33 PM
If you're staying in an area where there is no mosque, continue staying there and don't complain because you have nothing to complain about. if you are,  then move out... or plug your ears five times a day..  if you can't stand anything that reminds you of Islam, for I don't think the azan is your only issue...  then move to Timbuktu.. .. just a suggestion..  

Ahh thats reminds me of BIADAP, SOMBONG and ANGKUH.. all found in your post.

I know, muhammad followers can't face the fact that Azan promotes intolerance.

Kenny, I think you have a mental block and can't see the nuisance caused by your new religion.

Its plain stupidity to ask people to move away from  their home because you guys are fond of creating nuisance.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 10-7-2006 06:46 PM
well said k-kid.

the azan is a call for prayers. for those with religions, you know how important that is. if there is a call by a church or a temple for prayers and i am living in that vic ...

I don't think KK said anything good.. just like most muslims.. he is suffering having superiority-complex.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2006 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 10-7-2006 06:50 PM
Eleh...azan tak sampai 5 minit... itu pun you nak bising...and then you want to talk about tolerancy here...yet you yourself cannot tolerance with others...we only take 5 minutes, 5 times dai ...

5 minit konon.. open your ears and listen lah.. before one masjid finishes the Azan another will start.. you guy can't even follow syncronised timing.

Even 5 minutes is enough to create intolerance especially if you are screaming that "All?hu Akbar.. Ash-hadu all? il?ha illall?h "  using mega watt loud speaker .. when your neighours don't believe in Allah as the only god.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-7-2006 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 10-7-2006 09:39 PM

Ahh thats reminds me of BIADAP, SOMBONG and ANGKUH.. all found in your post.

I know, muhammad followers can't face the fact that Azan promotes intolerance.

Kenny, I think you have a mental ...

When you are intolerant & prejudiced, I become biadab (rude), conceited (sombong) and boastful (angkuh)? ... What kind of logic is that...and just because of the call (azan) to worship your Creator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 02:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070647 second(s), 46 queries .