CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 28007|Reply: 240

Muslim will win the World Cup 2006

[Copy link]
Post time 3-7-2006 02:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dont believe it ? The 3 muslims in France team, Zizou, Rubery and Viera would make it for France this time. Just wait...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

eddom This user has been deleted
Post time 3-7-2006 03:15 PM | Show all posts
=.=" so, sport also related to the religion now??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 03:18 PM | Show all posts
err...dude, r u sure those zizou, rubery and viera is muslims ? where is ur source ?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spana at 3-7-2006 03:18 PM
err...dude, r u sure those zizou, rubery and viera is muslims ? where is ur source ?

i'm pretty sure that ribery and zidane is muslim
zidane make confession he's muslim
while ribery married with a morrocan muslim and he's praying before every match...
for patrick vieira, i don't know...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts
So? What does religion have to do with World Cup? :stp:

And for everyone's information, a football team consists of 12 players (plus 3 additional players at the side), NOT A SINGLE PLAYER ALONE. So whatever team wins, it has nothing to do with what religion a person has.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 04:17 PM | Show all posts
A lot of people of muslim descend in the west are muslims only in name. They may be apostate or agnostic but they don't want muslims to know.
do you think Zidane, Rubery and Viera fasted during the league?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-7-2006 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-7-2006 04:17 PM
A lot of people of muslim descend in the west are muslims only in name. They may be apostate or agnostic but they don't want muslims to know.
do you think Zidane, Rubery and Viera fasted during t ...

it's so hard to find pious person who practises all his/her religion's teachings...
regardless of religion..

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 3-7-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
GOOD! even better! so i'll be placing bets on them in this upcoming semifinals match against Portugal, Allah will bless the players which in return will bless my pockets.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2006 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 3-7-2006 02:35 PM
Dont believe it ? The 3 muslims in France team, Zizou, Rubery and Viera would make it for France this time. Just wait...

sorry, it wont happened.
mark my word

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 07:05 PM | Show all posts
dude, don't give up on me now. i want them to trash portugal! c. ronaldo is getting on my nerves really. :D

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 3-7-2006 07:05 PM
dude, don't give up on me now. i want them to trash portugal! c. ronaldo is getting on my nerves really.

it looks like u're england supporter? :lol
ME TOO...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 09:04 PM | Show all posts
nope, i'm a proud Germany supporter. Deutscher Fussball-Bund!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 09:27 PM | Show all posts
CRonaldo is one wacko blessed with football skills... France is worthy enough to lift World Cup again. England must learn from this World Cup and rise up in European Cup, Qualifying World Cup then lift the cup in 2010.. South Africa will be a great venue... Hail England! Good luck France!

p/s T8, how do you know that France or any team wouldn't win? You donno one lah... guessing only.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Yes, C.Ronaldo is blessed with skills, but too bad, he's arrogant.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Wonder whether CRonaldo dares to go back to England and plays with MU after what happened with Rooney, England with 10 men and his final kick (final kill) that eliminates England.

p/s He got an offer from Real Madrid though I've heard.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Laxamana. at 3-7-2006 09:43 PM
Wonder whether CRonaldo dares to go back to England and plays with MU after what happened with Rooney, England with 10 men and his final kick (final kill) that eliminates England.

p/s He got an  ...

i hope he's gone...
and man utd can use 30-40 million pounds to buy worthy players..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2006 09:57 PM | Show all posts
>>>Muslim will win the World Cup 2006

<<<<

really the most ridiculous post i have seen on this forum.

what about the 19 other players in the French team - how many are christians and how many are catholics?
And mind you Rubery and Viera are not moslems. don't know about zidane eventhough he hails from algeria.

If you really want moslems to win - you haven't prayed hard enough or your god is not willing that saudi arabia win the worldcup. it will come. maybe 2106.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 10:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 RedChaSiew's post

World Cup is not a crusade lah... oxi morons only will confuse sports and games with actual religious campaigns. You don't have to teach other people about how hard they should pray though...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RedChaSiew at 3-7-2006 09:57 PM
really the most ridiculous post i have seen on this forum.

what about the 19 other players in the French team - how many are christians and how many are catholics?
And mind you Rubery and Viera are not moslems. don't know about zidane eventhough he hails from algeria.

If you really want moslems to win - you haven't prayed hard enough or your god is not willing that saudi arabia win the worldcup. it will come. maybe 2106.

most ridiculous posting?
how about 'all christian is 33 years forever' and 'christian twoness ideology' postings? :lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ribery is a muslim... no doubt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if everything we ask from God have been granted, that means we just need to 'mengangkang' and did nothing la?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 10:10 PM | Show all posts
this thread is just a sign of world cup fever
nothing else...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 06:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101574 second(s), 46 queries .