CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

IMPERFECT GOD/BRAHMAN/ALLAH/JEHOVA

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-7-2006 05:30 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by Truth.8:...Broad is the road that leads to destruction...and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it" (Matthew 7:13, 14, New International Version).
Copy the Code

"BROAD IS THE ROAD TO OPEN MIND AND TOLERANCE AND ONLY A FEW FIND IT BUT NARROW THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION  AND CHAOS BECAUSE OF PEOPE LIKE YOU  (BARNEY 7:13, 14,SCRIPTURE OF NEW WORLD).[/code]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2006 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 05:30 PM
responded by Truth.8:...Broad is the road that leads to destruction...and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it" (Matthew 7:13, 14, New International Version).

" ...

somehow...i agree with you on this.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 07:32 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8   

True God peoples are filled with holy spirit and they  will look after their tongue because our tounge will be evidences what we says in judgment day.

as saying goes " sebab lidah badan binasa"

Put a sock in it and go worship your dead god.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 07:35 AM | Show all posts
by barney50   

"BROAD IS THE ROAD TO OPEN MIND AND TOLERANCE AND ONLY A FEW FIND IT BUT NARROW THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION  AND CHAOS BECAUSE OF PEOPE LIKE YOU  (BARNEY 7:13, 14,SCRIPTURE OF NEW WORLD).[/code]   

You're going to write a new Bible in place for the corrupted one? That's cute. ;)

And when it times to get nailed onto a cross, give me a call. I like to put a nail right between those eyes of yours. :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 07:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-7-2006 04:36 PM

i caught u many time gambling with forex with lying.

did u make  money yesterday or today with that illegal forex?? or u lying?

what lie?
i made money yesterday, a lot of it...
u're lying when u say that u're ex muslim...
another cheating exposed...
shame on u..

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 7-7-2006 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 04:49 PM
Wrong again. If it was our own freewill than why do the Islamic syaria laws compel Muslims to follow the rules and tradition of Mohammed? Is it not contradicting?

So you don抰 believe that we are given the free will to decide? And you think that laws and the empowerment and the imposition of laws contradict the notion of free will? Then you think thieves and murderers who rob and kill using their free will should just be let go roaming around and killing and murdering out of their own free will?

Originally posted by barney50

[quote]Originally posted by barney50 No! He does not love us, if he does why than is there death and starvation among the innocent children of theis planet? Go to Africa and see for yourself the sufferings of these children. Why millions of children are made homeless and orphants?

Isn抰 that already answered by the fact that He has given mankind the duty of being His vicegerent on earth - to solve, settle problems and make the world that He has given a better place? He has given us everything (out of love -  the intelligence, the will to make efforts, the strength, the desire for betterment, the resources

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-7-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 7-7-2006 07:43 AM

what lie?
i made money yesterday, a lot of it...
u're lying when u say that u're ex muslim...
another cheating exposed...
shame on u..

my six sense says u lying. u better be honest when u debate with me if not u going be poor and begging for money.

this final warning to u.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 7-7-2006 07:32 AM
Put a sock in it and go worship your dead god.  ...

did not india suffered flood recently ? u want to talk big again?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2006 01:21 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8   

did not india suffered flood recently ? u want to talk big again?  

Don't talk big. Didn't Christian nations slowly perishing since the past 2 years?

Mudslides in Mexico and Philiphines, 6 continous cyclone in America, Heatwaves in Europe and UK. Whatelse you want? A meteor falling down onto the White House before you realise your god is dead? ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2006 03:03 PM | Show all posts
KENNKID: So you don抰 believe that we are given the free will to decide? And you think that laws and the empowerment and the imposition of laws contradict the notion of free will? Then you think thieves and murderers who rob and kill using their free will should just be let go roaming around and killing and murdering out of their own free will?

Yes, I believe we are given the free will to decide but does Islam believe so? If it does than why are the Muslims making so much noise when a Muslim decides to apostate? Please answer me that otherwise you are contradicting your own statement.  

KENNKID: Isn抰 that already answered by the fact that He has given mankind the duty of being His vicegerent on earth - to solve, settle problems and make the world that He has given a better place? He has given us everything (out of love -  the intelligence, the will to make efforts, the strength, the desire for betterment, the resources

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7-7-2006 01:14 PM

my six sense says u lying. u better be honest when u debate with me if not u going be poor and begging for money.

this final warning to u.

i'm lying? lol:lol
what's for? there's no point for me to lie about my income..
u're the one who's lying as a job...
are u really an ex-muslim?

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 7-7-2006 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 7-7-2006 03:03 PM

Yes, I believe we are given the free will to decide but does Islam believe so? If it does than why are the Muslims making so much noise when a Muslim decides to apostate? Please answer me that otherwise you are contradicting your own statement.

Well, a thief or a murderer is subjected to the law, so is an apostate. It is a crime under God抯 law. We don抰 have someone like Paul in Christianity to play God and abolish God抯 law. The law stands.

Yeh! You are right but than why did these so called servants who believe in the Quran invaded Afghanistan, Persia and India to rob them of their wealth? May be somewhere in the Quran it is secretly says Muslims can do so..uh?

Rob them of their wealth? They are still rich. Those who embraced Islam and their decendants are still Muslims.

Heh! If you believe HE created me than I have the right to question HIM and no one can interfere because it is between HIM and me. If he does not want me to question HIM he would not have given me speech or sight. No one owns GOD and no one has the right to say this is the way one should approach HIM. Whoever dictates such must be of his own creation and not from the CREATOR.

Go on and question. Why shout about it and flaunt them all over? Have your moment of peace with Him and question.

Sure we have but how does peace come to us? Is it by compeling others to follow your path? Does peace come by invading other nation and forcing them to follow your path? Will peace come if you believe your idology is to kill a bunch of innocent people which will help bring  peace? I can't understand, being a Muslim you talk about peace but has Islam brough peace to the world for the last 1400 years? Don't worry the same goes to Christianity too, they killed innocent indeginious people of South America calling them animals. Migrating Christians to America killed hundreds of thousand natives [Red Indians] in the name of Jesus and called them savages but infact these immigrants from Europe are the savages who were heartless and butchered the innocent natives of America.

Two world wars have taken place卬one of them were started or incited by  Muslims. Muslims have been the victim. You believe in Gods who are at war with one another. That抯 worse.

My dear friend I know where I came from but may be it is you who is in doubt. And I know where I'd be going after this life but that is not important here. I'm not frustrated but sad at what is happening to this world. These people have been conned for centuries inot believing  GOD will burn you in hell and GOD willquestion you on the judgement day if you do not kill the non believers and if you die for GOD heaven will be a place for you and so on. These poor people without realizing that GOD is in all and by believing so one can become a righteous person. If one believes GOD is in all than how could he become an enemy of the other? If one believes GOD is in him he would create a peaceful enviroment around him. That is the becuty of knowing GOD. No with empty promises of heaven and paradise.

My dearest friend, I抦 not in doubt. You are in doubt as to who you are and who God is. 揋od is in all of us

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 7-7-2006 05:38 PM
Two world wars have taken place卬one of them were started or incited by  Muslims. Muslims have been the victim. You believe in Gods who are at war with one another. That抯 worse.

excellent point :tq:

Use magic Report

Itsmylife This user has been deleted
Post time 7-7-2006 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 7-7-2006 05:38 PM

Well, a thief or a murderer is subjected to the law, so is an apostate. It is a crime under God抯 law. We don抰 have someone like Paul in Christianity to play God and abolish God抯 law. The  ...

:setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2006 10:11 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by KENNKID:Well, a thief or a murderer is subjected to the law, so is an apostate. It is a crime under God抯 law. We don抰 have someone like Paul in Christianity to play God and abolish God抯 law. The law stands.
Copy the Code

That is what Islam says not any other. Apostate is leaving a path and seeking another and is not a crime like murder and robbery. Which would GOD prefer apostate or murder and robbery?

1. responded by KENNKID: Rob them of their wealth? They are still rich. Those who embraced Islam and their decendants are still Muslims.
Copy the Code

That is what you think becuase you were not and Indian and your forefathers were not Hindus to realize the atrocities commited by Muslim invaders as we now termed Penceroboh  

1. responded by KENNKID: Go on and question. Why shout about it and flaunt them all over? Have your moment of peace with Him and question.
Copy the Code

You commented and I replied. Did you hear me shout? Why are you getting edgy over a simple comment? Do all mUslims behave in such a manner?

1. responded by KENNKID:Two world wars have taken place卬one of them were started or incited by  Muslims. Muslims have been the victim. You believe in Gods who are at war with one another. That抯 worse.  
Copy the Code

I'm not talking about the war of the 20th century but the war declared by early Muslims against non Muslim countries. Do not divert the topic like our politician and say petrol is cheaper here than the neighbouring countries. It is an excuse to cause.

[code]responded by KENNKID: My dearest friend, I抦 not in doubt. You are in doubt as to who you are and who God is. 揋od is in all of us

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 7-7-2006 10:11 PM
responded by KENNKID:Well, a thief or a murderer is subjected to the law, so is an apostate. It is a crime under God抯 law. We don抰 have someone like Paul in Christianity to play God and abolish ...

spammer.. lol:lol
answer it one by one
don't bomb it in one posting

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-7-2006 05:17 PM | Show all posts
juwaini,

You mean like what KENNKID has done? Are you blind that you cannot see  how it has been stated? I've answered step by step according to KENNKID but may be you cannot comprehend and that is why you say so. Or may be the answers I have given is putting your faith in doubt, which is which?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 05:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-7-2006 05:17 PM
juwaini,

You mean like what KENNKID has done? Are you blind that you cannot see  how it has been stated? I've answered step by step according to KENNKID but may be you cannot comprehend and that ...

the former
please arrange your posting to make it easier for me to read

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2006 05:30 PM | Show all posts
jaswani,

Others could read but what is bugging you?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-7-2006 05:30 PM
jaswani,

Others could read but what is bugging you?

i like the name jaswani....sound like kaur

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 02:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.257012 second(s), 42 queries .