CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aYuGiLeR

::: BRANDON ROUTH FAN CLUB::: [bertunang sudah]

[Copy link]
Post time 9-8-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Eeeee.... awat mase kecik2 rambut Brandon ni kaler blonde... tapi bila dah beso sket semakin dark rambut dier.... kaler rambut ker?!! Tapi kalo dier rambut blonde mmg kureng hensem la... rambut kaler hitam mmg la macho gilosss....

SUPERMAN/KAL-EL/CLARK KENT Fever!!                     THE X-FILES : The Truth Is Out There

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2006 11:05 PM | Show all posts

BJ ader hati kat Kate?!!

Iskkk... ko jgn carik pasal, BJ... tak pasal2 ko kena bambu dgn Orlando Bloom nanti!!!

SUPERMAN/KAL-EL/CLARK KENT Fever!!                     THE X-FILES : The Truth Is Out There

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2006 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aYuGiLeR at 9-8-2006 06:05 AM

kak leon.. sori lama tak singgah sini.. sibuk ngan bod af.. season berapa BJ ada belakon dalam GG?? episode berapa? nak donlod gak... :love:

Tak perasan plak msg Ayu tadi.... citer GG tu BJ blakon dlm season 1 episod 13. Tapi dier kuar beberapa saat jer... jadi pak pacak.... but he is still soooo gorgeous....

[ Last edited by  leon_mclaren78 at 9-8-2006 11:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2006 11:33 PM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

09 August 2006

Brandon's Nutrition Program

Brandon's Program

When I met Brandon he was training with his primary trainer, Gudni Gunnarson. Gudni is the founder of Rope Yoga (www.ropeyoga.com). He designed his pre-filming program to get him into optimal physical and mental shape for filming. He was doing a very comprehensive training program with Gudni but was having difficulty putting on muscle. Initially he was 11% body fat and 198# with 175.6# of muscle. I did all of my body composition and metabolism testing using the professional grade Tanita 418 Segmental Scale. (www.tanita.com)

I sent him to Dr. Eva Cwyar in Beverly Hills to run a Spectracell test to assess vitamin and mineral deficiencies and I also had her run hormone panels to ensure that his testosterone levels were optimal. He was and is in great overall health, he had a COQ10 deficiency and suffered periodically from headaches and some skin rashes but nothing else remarkable.

I put him on a macronutrient balanced diet. I dosed his protein at _-1 gram per pound of ideal lean body mass so he ended up eating about 200 grams per day. He focused on clean lean protein sources like chicken breast, whey protein and fish. He ate 200-300 grams of carbs per day depending on his activity needs. His carbohydrate recommendations were fruits, veggies and high fiber carbohydrates including legumes, sweet potatoes and brown rice. The rest of his calories came from high quality fats including nuts, olive oil, cold water fish and avocados.

He was instructed to follow my 揤irgin Rules

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2006 08:08 PM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

10 AUGUST 2006

Brandon Models for JC

Brandon is the new face for Swedish clothing chain store JC Jeans & Clothes. He will be seen in their fall 2006 ad campaign with Brazilian model Thais dos Santos as photographed by Andreas Sjödin.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 06:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #85 leon_mclaren78's post

ni gambar dia buat keje modelling ngan JC..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-8-2006 11:36 PM | Show all posts

Brandon Routh is engaged to his girlfriend, actress Courtney Ford, his publicist tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"They are very happy," says Kacey Spies, who represents the Superman Returns star.

The couple, who have been dating for three years, will costar in the upcoming short film Denial. They plan to wed next fall.

Routh, 26, proposed earlier this month with a ring from Los Angeles-based jeweler Neil Lane.

The couple met "not through acting. I used to work at Lucky Strike," Routh told PEOPLE at the Golden Globes in January, referring to the hip bowling alley in Hollywood. "I was a bartender. And her brother was having his (wedding) rehearsal dinner party there."

Added Ford, 28, "He met my whole family the day he met me."

The pair, who told PEOPLE they like to watch DVDs

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 01:46 AM | Show all posts
slmt bertunang!! aku ingtkn dikau gay, ekekekke.. =p

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2006 11:48 PM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

13 AUGUST 2006

Brandon Attends Iowa State Fair

Brandon was seen with his girlfriend and father at the Iowa State Fair today which runs August 10-20. This year's fair includes a butter sculpture of Brandon as Superman by Sarah Pratt of Norwalk, Iowa

DES MOINES, Iowa -- On Wednesday, a new leading butter sculptor began her new work of art.

She plans to sculpt a person of Brandon Routh, the Norwalk native who's playing Superman in the film "Superman Returns."

Duffy Lyon's prot間

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2006 11:50 PM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

18 AUGUST 2006

Warner Bros. Happy with Singer and SR

The Hollywood Reporter has published an online article discussing WB's feelings on director Bryan Singer, Superman Returns and the possibility of a sequel.

"'Superman Returns' will be profitable for us," says Warner Bros. production president Jeff Robinov. "We would have liked it to have made more money, but it reintroduced the character in a great way and was a good launching pad for the next picture. We believe in Bryan and the franchise. Clearly, this was the most emotional and realistic superhero movie ever made."
Also, The LA Times talked with WB President Alan Horn on the Superman franchise.

"I thought it was a very successful movie, but I think it should have done $500 million worldwide," Horn said. "We should have had perhaps a little more action to satisfy the young male crowd." Still, he's betting Warner has firmly reestablished the "Superman" franchise and is planning another installment for summer 2009."

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

20 AUGUST 2006

Teen Choice 2006

Brandon addresses the rampant engagement rumors to Extra TV and E!. Also, more photos have been added to the gallery.

"Superman Brandon Routh played coy about his alleged engagement, and when we asked if the rumors were true he said, "I抳e been hearing a lot about that. Maybe I did."
The awards were tonight on FOX starting with red carpet coverage at 7:30 PM followed by the ceremony at 8 PM where he presented "Best Chemistry" from his seat.

[ Last edited by  leon_mclaren78 at 2-9-2006 12:04 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:06 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

22 AUGUST 2006

It's Official: Brandon and Courtney Engaged!

Brandon's rep, Kacey Spies, has confirmed to People Magazine that he proposed to long-time girlfriend Courtney Ford earlier this month.

"Brandon Routh is engaged to his girlfriend, actress Courtney Ford, the star's rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"They are very happy," says Kacey Spies, the rep for the Superman Returns actor.

The couple, who have been dating for three years, co-star in the upcoming short film, Denial. They plan to wed next fall.

Routh, 26, proposed earlier this month with a sparkler from L.A. jeweler Neil Lane.

The couple met when Routh was tending bar at the rehearsal dinner for Ford's brother's wedding. The pair were apart for five months while Routh was shooting Superman Returns in Australia but have said that nightly phone calls during that period helped keep them together.

Speaking with PEOPLE in June, Routh called Ford, 28, his personal kryptonite. "She brings me to my knees," he said."

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:11 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

22 AUGUST 2006

Brandon on "One Life to Live"

SOAPnet will be airing a special They Started on Soaps 6 this Thursday at 4 PM and 12 AM ET/PT. Part of the special features Brandon as Seth Anderson on ABC's One Life to Live.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:15 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

26 AUGUST 2006

Brandon is the Everywhere Man

As previously reported, it was announced at the 2006 San Diego Comic-Con that Brandon would be lending his voice to the animated tv series The Batman as original villain "Everywhere Man" for its fourth season which premieres September 23rd.

Thanks to a DVD-quality version of the footage shown there as obtained by LegionsofGotham.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:19 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

27 AUGUST 2006

Brandon at Palm Springs SHORTFEST

As reported earlier, Brandon was on-hand Saturday at the 2006 Palm Springs SHORTFEST with Courtney Ford and director Joel Kelly to screen their 16-minute short film Denial followed by a Q+A session afterwards. The Desert Sun has a run-down of the screening.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:21 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

27 AUGUST 2006

More News on Superman Sequel

Superhero Hype! reports from Variety that Superman Returns and Batman Begins co-financer Legendary Pictures is on-board for a second Superman film.

"If Legendary is unnerved, it isn't showing. Like Warners, Legendary insists it will turn a profit on Superman Returns," and has given all indications that it's on deck to co-finance a sequel.

Like Legendary, all the funds argue that they won't be made, or broken, by just one pic. By investing in a slate of pics over the course of several years, they're virtually guaranteed a return of 10%."
It has been previously reported that a sequel is slated for a 2009 release.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2006 12:24 AM | Show all posts

BJ's Trace!!

30 AUGUST 2006

Brandon Helps Renovate School

Brandon was at Los Angeles' Union Avenue Elementary School participating in a one-room renovation project where kids can have a place to do after-school activities.

MyFox's Good Day LA were on-location to interview Brandon about the project. You can stream the interview at LiveDigital or MyFox.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Sori kengkawan, dah lama tak update... takde masa yg sesuai... just now baru dpt post!

p/s: BJ ni smakin macho dari hari ke hari.... rasanya dia lah lelaki paling macho+hensem+kiut di dunia....pd mata aku la! huhuhu....:love::love:

[ Last edited by  leon_mclaren78 at 2-9-2006 12:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 03:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059075 second(s), 39 queries .