CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 14530|Reply: 139

The warfare condition in Palestine

[Copy link]
Post time 12-7-2006 11:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Everyday, Palestine land got bombed and news are everywhere that even children got killed.

I wonder, if forummers here aware of this? We debated so many things, pointing so many things towards each other, but, shall we come as one to say no to war to people of palestine?

When we have the electricity and internet to surf, while having snacking food and drinking something, those in Palestine are as dead as corpse. The hospital shorts of medicine and staff, common people do not have food - do we care about this?

I dont know if anyone will come here and say, that is their problem because of they are Muslim. Because of if it really happened, then I guess the humanity inside that god gave us, into looking at another human not because of their colour, race or religion has vanished.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-7-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
I think the condition at Darfur is a thousand times worst and definitely more urgent.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2006 12:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 Debmey's post

Darfur a thousand times better with UN peace keeper.. any UN staff in Palestine to look over into the situation happening there?

"definitely more urgent" only proof that Singaporean like you only think for yourself... hums... we malaysian thinks otherwise.

for your best information, the condition in darfour are much better nowadays, and best of all - malaysian company are helping to bring wealth - Petronas for example.

so, back to Palestine - what is your stand? I guess, i know what you want to say - you are predictable - racist, religion-hatred, and most of all "dark and blind"-hearted.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2006 12:53 AM | Show all posts

terrorist trying to rule

who do we blame?

Hamas and the other terrorist parties trying to prove what?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2006 01:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #4 13Friday's post

hums... what about those people? why need to torture the civilian?

what is your point here?

you dont have sense of humanity i guess, all that blotted in your mind is - "islam is your greatest enemy - kill all Islamist". good indeed for you.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2006 01:04 AM | Show all posts

every action and event

for every action there is a reaction.

so what should some people do when they ask for it?

where is Sharon now?

still in coma????  why????

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-7-2006 01:15 AM | Show all posts

Reply #6 13Friday's post

every action with reaction...

while we still ask for the question and answer, those people in palestine are dying and suffering of lack of nutritional food, water supplement, electricity, safety, medicine and on top of all - hope other human being.

"we care not who you are, what color of your skin, and what religion you are embracing to, but we shall share same chances and equality in our life - the brotherhood of human being"

i guess this doesnt apply to palestinian.

when darfour has problem, UN with fast action sent their peace-keepers. But, no matter what is the situation in palestine, there would be no HUMAN BEING who would want to care and cater their basic need.

and for your information - palestinian refers to 2% - 5% of christian, less than 1% other religion and the rest is Muslim. do you christian forummer realise this? i bet no!

why we need to differentiate the color and religion when it comes to human basic needs? why we need to compare the region to another region, and why we have to think twice to read on "kids being killed by bomb", and "a family died.."

i bet, we here - only caters our own needs - and being less and having less of "human" sense.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2006 01:21 AM | Show all posts

We may write here

but we cannot do anything that happens in the ME.

This may fit into the things of the end times that the focus would be
in the ME especially in the smallest piece of land some people refuse to let it be.

who owns Israel?   Jews or Palestinians???  that is the basic question and the root cause of problems for all.

if some people cannot live with justice, injustice would take the better hand and all suffer.

that is also applicable to Malaysia too.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-7-2006 01:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #8 13Friday's post

it might be what is happening, but due to what? unexposed facts... many of people are given with wrong facts and figures.

and all i can learnt here is that: "we wait until it passed, then we discussed the 'history'' - i dont know, what is the relevant for us being in this forum..

to attack or appraise a religion, or build a brotherhood.

wake up until it is too late, that our future generation only exist to learn only about one's color, race and religion.

im prejudice when i am in this forum... too many forummers here are prejudice...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2006 01:41 AM | Show all posts

God is looking

The Bible tells us "Those who bless Israel, will be blest by God"

you may call that prejudice.

But Israel is so small when God owns the earth.

so who cause the woes in Palestine if there is such a name?

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 13-7-2006 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 13-7-2006 01:41 AM
The Bible tells us "Those who bless Israel, will be blest by God"

you may call that prejudice.

But Israel is so small when God owns the earth.

so who cause the woes in Palest ...

36 people died in israel bombing in lebanon. 23 people died in israel attack on gaza city. all civilians. can you imagine if these are americans? they will go and colonise another 2 sovereign country.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2006 12:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #10 13Friday's post

dude... you have to wake up... more than 75% of current Jewish population is Akhenazim, which is not real Jewish, history clearly shown they are not Jewish but embracing Judaism later that make a claim of themselves to be Jewish descendant.

The original Jewish, Sephardic are against the return of Jewish to the land after being expelled for three times.

Those Sephardic prefer to live in Europe, like Spain and Austria.

And if you know the history of Judaism, the book of the Jewish was written around 120 - 300 years after Christ passaway. Then, who would be real Israel? To which "Israel" that Bible is appointing?

Your translation is too loose.

Also, "blessing" Israel doesnt mean that we can allow them to kill other human being. What makes them to perfect that other people has to bless them? If you really want to bless them, I think you would rather worship those Israel like you worship Jesus, dont you?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 02:32 AM | Show all posts

the apple of my eye

what does that mean in the land of Israel?

why the great success of 1967's six days war?

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Some famous quotes from Israel past leader David Ben Gurion.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."

-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff.   From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

-- David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."

-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."

-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

They will continue no matter who the leadership in Israel....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 02:08 PM | Show all posts
where is teh source of your material?
how can we verify them?

If ben gurion did say those things like you claimed, why are there still so mant arabs in Israel?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 02:23 PM | Show all posts
David Ben Gurion, Prime Minister of Israel  1949 - 1954, 1955 - 1963

Next came Golda Meir,  Prime Minister of Israel,  1969 - 1974

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."

-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."

-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy
."

-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2006 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Yitzhak Rabin  Prime Minister of Israel,  1974 - 1977,  1992 - 1995

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"

-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."

-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Menachem Begin  Prime Minister of Israel,  1977 - 1983

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."

-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

Yizhak Shamir  Prime Minister of Israel   1983 - 1984,  1986 - 1992

"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."

-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."

-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2006 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Benjamin Netanyahu  Prime Minister of Israel   1996 - 1999

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

Ehud Barak Prime Minister of Israel  1999 - 2001

"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....

-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."

-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

Ariel Sharon  Prime Minister of Israel  2001 - 2006 ( Patung Bernyawa )

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."

-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 14-7-2006 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 12-7-2006 11:48 PM
Everyday, Palestine land got bombed and news are everywhere that even children got killed.

I wonder, if forummers here aware of this? We debated so many things, pointing so many things towards each other, but, shall we come as one to say no to war to people of palestine?

When we have the electricity and internet to surf, while having snacking food and drinking something, those in Palestine are as dead as corpse. The hospital shorts of medicine and staff, common people do not have food - do we care about this?

I dont know if anyone will come here and say, that is their problem because of they are Muslim. Because of if it really happened, then I guess the humanity inside that god gave us, into looking at another human not because of their colour, race or religion has vanished.

People have a memory lasting to 100 days I read somewhere.

It's like when a blind man comes to our table while we're having our dinner and we give him a ringgit or two hoping he would go away and not disturb us.  The same time again next week, there he is again and we give him another ringgit or two and he goes away....til the next week.

I believe we should tackle problems at the root but there's too many to be done, too much to think alas, we slide back into our couch, feeling hungry from all the thinking we dial for Pizzas, switch on the telly and forget everything.  It's called the comfort zone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 07:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069271 second(s), 46 queries .