CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hindus: Why too many department worshipped??

[Copy link]
Post time 22-5-2007 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

Not the same my friend. You mean this are difficult to understand?

2. All鈎! L

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2007 02:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #101 barney50's post

U see u have double standard here. Holy Quran is not for people like you to understand. U wont understand coz ur mind is full of hatred. U wont understand my scripture ok.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts
[quote]
Vishnu comes back in the form of Krishna to play flute in the meadows, make love to hundreds of cowgirls at the same time and, ultimately, take up the sword to rid the earth of more demons.
Krishna is the only really fun god. He抯 the embodiment of divine love and joy and is generally a feel-good deity with lots of free loving and pranks.
He grows up around cows and is often depicted as a babe sleeping up high in the mountains. The big advantage to the life of a god-shepherd was not only that he could seduce the gopis, the cow-girls with his flute but that he could make love to many of them at the same time.
He抯 no pushover either and does his fair share of demon-slaying too, that being pretty much the bread and butter of any Vishnu avatar.
As the god of joy his followers take the Hindu path of devotion and chant his name ecstatically until the tea boils or even longer.
Of course Krishna is also the god of the Hari Krishna devotees. They build temples around the world and feed the poor with food that doesn抰 contain onions or garlic

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2007 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Uncle Barney, whats ur answer ? Tq

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 10:01 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Vishnu comes back in the form of Krishna to play flute in the meadows, make love to hundreds of cowgirls at the same time and, ultimately, take up the sword to rid the earth of more demons.
Krishna is the only really fun god. He抯 the embodiment of divine love and joy and is generally a feel-good deity with lots of free loving and pranks.
He grows up around cows and is often depicted as a babe sleeping up high in the mountains. The big advantage to the life of a god-shepherd was not only that he could seduce the gopis, the cow-girls with his flute but that he could make love to many of them at the same time.
He抯 no pushover either and does his fair share of demon-slaying too, that being pretty much the bread and butter of any Vishnu avatar.
As the god of joy his followers take the Hindu path of devotion and chant his name ecstatically until the tea boils or even longer.
Of course Krishna is also the god of the Hari Krishna devotees. They build temples around the world and feed the poor with food that doesn抰 contain onions or garlic

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

That is the characteristic of the author who is an anti_Hindu. He is afraid that the KC is spreading in the US and may be a rival to Islamic movements which is trying to establish its root to chreate chaos in US.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-5-2007 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 24-5-2007 12:30 PM
Png_Prince,

That is the characteristic of the author who is an anti_Hindu. He is afraid that the KC is spreading in the US and may be a rival to Islamic movements which is trying to establish  ...

So u deny thats not the charateristics of ur god krisna ?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

If you are keen to find out but the Gita, we do not give out free to promote Hinduism. Hinduism does not lure you with anything, if you are keen to know the core teachings then you have to learn yourself. But if you think what has been written by anti Hindu propagand sites and think it must be the true then it is your fate to receive lies. Why ask me?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2007 07:25 PM | Show all posts
and people say holy cow..id say chop that cow and eat them.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 24-5-2007 06:28 PM
Png_Prince,

If you are keen to find out but the Gita, we do not give out free to promote Hinduism. Hinduism does not lure you with anything, if you are keen to know the core teachings then you ...

Are u feel shameful to admit u worship someone who seduce girls and peeping tom ?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2007 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Still waiting for barney's answer

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Stupid cows. What can you possibly understand about Bhavagad Gita? ;)

You better off learning about Muhammad, the Camel Herder.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Png_Prince,

As far as we understand it was your prophet who peeped into the bedroom of his daughter-in-law. Seeing her vouptous body he concocted a verse saying Allah had sanctioned that he marry the daughter-in-law. So, he ordered his son to divorce his wife Zainab so that the world's perfect man could marry her  to fulfill his lust for her. And so the perfect human being brought this so called perefect religion which now is debated all round the world. Every froum we go it is Islam that is in question. Now tell me my friend who is the peeping Tom here?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 12:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 barney50's post

Hey barney, are u so ashamed to admit u worship womaniser god till u have to twist and didnt answer my question at all ? Anyway what u post is ur wild imagination without any proofs as usual. U worship a peeping tom named krisna and u feel ashamed about it. Is peeping tom considered GOD quality in hinduism ?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #112 Sephiroth's post

You insult cows ? Isnt cows considered sacred in hinduism ?
Is peeping tom god qualities in hinduism ?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 11-6-2007 12:46 PM
You insult cows ? Isnt cows considered sacred in hinduism ?
Is peeping tom god qualities in hinduism ?

I insult camels, stupid.

Better being peeping tom than a warmonger who wage war to get into a brothel in heaven. ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2007 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 11-6-2007 01:46 PM

I insult camels, stupid.

Better being peeping tom than a warmonger who wage war to get into a brothel in heaven. ;)

I dont worship camels, u idiot
So u admit la u worship a peeping tom quality GOD ?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts
They do worship beef burger also......

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 04:37 PM | Show all posts
  1. Reply #114 Png_Prince's post

2. Hey barney, are u so ashamed to admit u worship womaniser god till u have to twist and didnt answer my question at all ? Anyway what u post is ur wild imagination without any proofs as usual. U worship a peeping tom named krisna and u feel ashamed about it. Is peeping tom considered GOD quality in hinduism ?
Copy the Code

Hey! dudd, Are you ashame that your prophet was a pevert? Your question had been answered but being ignorant as you are how could you understand. Being a follower of a religion founded by a pevert surely you brain is dead. Is a pevert considered a prophet of GOD?  I wonder!

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 11-6-2007 04:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2007 05:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #119 barney50's post

See, again u show ur true colours. Is that u mean by god qualities u said u have?   U worship a pervert peeping tom. How come a peeping tom can be worshipped barney ? Can explain? Tq.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097804 second(s), 41 queries .