Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

GODLESS RELGION OF GOD

[Copy link]
Post time 1-8-2006 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 1-8-2006 12:31 AM
Real is as in actual and true.. or genuine in existence.
How do you prove that something is real and true ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2006 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 1-8-2006 07:33 AM
by FaithHealer3   

my god is nature.
whats yours?

You have no god. :no:
You have no purpose. :no:

Don't equalize yourself with us. :no:
Atheists are animals and animals cannot be eq ...

LOL thats sounds like an "intelligent" statement coming from an "intelligent" hindu.

Anyway humans come under animal kingdom.

Don't be too proudly equate yourself with other humans. Queers like you are freaks of nature, the unwanted kind.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 1-8-2006 08:39 AM
How do you prove that something is real and true ?

take a knife and poke yourself.. then you will know whats real and true.

what game are you playing?

Didn't you go to school before? Didn't your teacher teach you whats real, true and imaginary?

Use magic Report

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 1-8-2006 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 29-7-2006 06:58 PM
This topic sounds crazy but come to think of it there is such a practice in this world of religious bigots. I say there is GOD and I believe this is how HE would look like in appearence. Than there ...

How you know god is true? What if there is no god at all? What if we just die and stay in the grave forever and rot in the ground?
I have ask this in 4 religions and no one can answer me. Everyone just ask me to read their holy book and bla bla bla. No one can tell me how their god is true.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 12:18 PM | Show all posts
by FaithHealer3   

LOL thats sounds like an "intelligent" statement coming from an "intelligent" hindu.

Don't talk about intelligent if you cannot counter my statement about Atheists being animals. In my statement, I have already proof that Atheist AFRAID OF DEATH, THEREFORE, THEY ARE AGAINST NATURE. COUNTER THAT, FOOL.

Anyway humans come under animal kingdom.

Hmph ... that is the difference between animals and humans. Animals don't know how to differentiate. ;)

Goal of Spiritualism IS to help Humanity to Evolve FORWARD. Atheism's goal is to keep humans as ANIMALS (static) and continue to behave such. Therefore, Atheism is against Evolution of Mankind and therefore, it is against Nature. Another point which people like you cannot counter. :no:

Don't be too proudly equate yourself with other humans. Queers like you are freaks of nature, the unwanted kind.

Hmph ... At least I'm not an Atheist. ;)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 1-8-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 1-8-2006 12:08 PM

How you know god is true? What if there is no god at all? What if we just die and stay in the grave forever and rot in the ground?
I have ask this in 4 religions and no one can answer me. Ever ...

Consider this: An archaeologist digs deep into the caves of lenggong in perak &  finds a piece of an old clay pot. After his investigations, this archaeologist can tell us, from this little old piece of dusty clay, so much about the civilization that existed thousands of years ago that produced it; he can tell us about the types of ovens, temperatures, and dyes that they worked with, the raw materials that they used, and thus assess the level of their artistic skill and technological ability, etc. All this from a small piece of clay lying in the cave

Did this archaeologist ever see the civilization that produced this pot?

How does he know that it ever existed?

He knows because he saw that the piece of clay was produced by someone who designed it, and shaped it, and had the intelligence to be able to heat it and produce the pot, and not only that, they also had the ability to color it and make it look beautiful.

Design>> Designer.

To the archaeologist the existence and intricacy of the piece of pottery is conclusive proof of the existence, intelligence and ability of the people who made it

Can you deny that someone designed the clay?

Now look at the world around us...

Look at a robot...

Who designed and came up with the robot?

look at us...yes, we're not robots, we invent robots - we are capable of  designing and coming out  with robots...the hardware and the software...  

What about us?

We came from nowhere?...

We just came into being?...

are we immortal?....

do we live forever in this world?...

Is there an expiry date? ...

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 1-8-2006 12:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-8-2006 12:39 PM | Show all posts
by davidchemic   

I have ask this in 4 religions and no one can answer me. Everyone just ask me to read their holy book and bla bla bla. No one can tell me how their god is true.  

Actually, you should say you did not get accept and understood.

Here's couple of my questions, maybe you can answer for me in satisfactory way :

1. Assuming you are 21 years old and you will die when you reach 81 years old. Where were you 23 years ago and where will you be 60 years from now?

If you answer you were not here 23 years ago (not yet born) and you will die (60 years) from now, then does it make sense to say that you exist JUST FOR A BRIEF TIME for 81 years? :hmm:

Explain to me why you should exist? Your parents? Which part of your body belongs to your parents? How many perentage and all? :hmm:

And the concept of you dying and staying in the ground "forever" is as much fairy tales as believing that Atheism going to lead you anywhere. First of all, your body rots and provided food for millions of bugs and such. Some of this "nutritions" will become part of trees and provide food for birds and even man. From there, you could end up right back into a human being or into another lifeform. So the tale of you thinking you will remain in the ground forever is riddiculos.

Also, what do you think of Evolution? Scientific statement or simple mumbo jumbo?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 1-8-2006 12:39 PM
And the concept of you dying and staying in the ground "forever" is as much fairy tales as believing that Atheism going to lead you anywhere. First of all, your body rots and provided food for millions of bugs and such. Some of this "nutritions" will become part of trees and provide food for birds and even man. From there, you could end up right back into a human being or into another lifeform. So the tale of you thinking you will remain in the ground forever is riddiculos.

Also, what do you think of Evolution? Scientific statement or simple mumbo jumbo?

How does this prove that you have a Maker or Creator - God?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
by KENNKID   

That's none of your business. My questions are for davidchemic.
Go and dig into your Al Quran.  

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 1-8-2006 12:48 PM
by KENNKID   

That's none of your business. My questions are for davidchemic.
Go and dig into your Al Quran.  

Thats very rude of you... you must have been afraid of that question.. ... I thought this was a discussion..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 1-8-2006 11:48 AM

Didn't you go to school before? Didn't your teacher teach you whats real, true and imaginary?

I did not go to the same school as you. So, I do not play any game with you. I am just acting straight, seeking straight answer from you.

faithHealer, even people who readthe same book (eg bible), have different interpretaions. So, dont surprise that we who went to different schools would have different understanding of what is true and real. Please give your meaning of real and true.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 1-8-2006 11:48 AM

Didn't you go to school before? Didn't your teacher teach you whats real, true and imagin ...

try to poke your brain...
will you see your intelligence, stupidity, or will you find your materialist way of thinking...ur mind...
you will find nothing except soft meat....
try to poke your heart...
will you find feelings....  NOP

it is not just about matter...
its more than that...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2006 06:37 PM | Show all posts
The relgious bigots believe when you die your soul will go to a place and remain there till judgement day and others believe the soul will reincarnate into another body to settle old debts or in short fullfil its karma. But the atheist believe when one dies his buried body will decay and become a compound material and that is the end of story. Now the relgious bigots cannnot proof the atheist wrong nor can a Hindu proof except to rely on their respective teachings. So, no one can proof anything here on this matter. Just follow your respective religion and learn to respect others belief as you respect yours. The end is still a mystery and none can show proof of claim.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 1-8-2006 12:18 PM
In my statement, I have already proof that Atheist AFRAID OF DEATH, THEREFORE, THEY ARE AGAINST NATURE. COUNTER THAT, FOOL.

You didn't proof anything with your lies.

Being afraid of dead is a human nature. Thats exactly the reason why so many religions pop up. People like to live forever even after dying. Thats why theist like to believe in cock&bull stories of reincarnations, heaven and hell.

Unfortunately for theist, science show no evidence for life after dead. Plenty of crappy reincarnations claims but zero evidence.

Hmph ... that is the difference between animals and humans. Animals don't know how to differentiate.
another dumb statement from self declared queer.

Even animals like dogs can be taught to differentiate between right and wrong.. which apparently is out of your capabilities.

Goal of Spiritualism IS to help Humanity to Evolve FORWARD. Atheism's goal is to keep humans as ANIMALS (static) and continue to behave such. Therefore, Atheism is against Evolution of Mankind and therefore, it is against Nature. Another point which people like you cannot counter.
Rubbish.

There are plenty of Atheist have worked hard for human progress. Atheist like Albert Eintein to Thomas Edison to Alexander Graham Bell to Henry Ford to Steven Hawking to Bill Gates have made our lives easier.. while theist like you are buzy burying your head in the sand.

Hmph ... At least I'm not an Atheist.
I know you are a queer. thanks for admitting to it.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 1-8-2006 11:16 PM

Rubbish.

There are plenty of Atheist have worked hard for human progress. Atheist like Albert Eintein to Thomas Edison to Alexander Graham Bell to Henry Ford to Steven Hawking to Bill Gates have made our lives easier.. while theist like you are buzy burying your head in the sand.

no.....no....

science finds god....and will always find god...

but, science always comfuse the atheist species...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ussopp at 1-8-2006 11:25 PM

no.....no....

science finds god....and will always find god...

but, science always comfuse the atheist species...

fainted.. what a revelation... LOL pirahhh

which god does science find ??? yours or mind

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2006 11:54 PM | Show all posts

WHAtS yours....?

is it NATURE AGAIN????

ha..ha...

you know what, it is really tiring to convince a bunch of atoms...like you...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 08:30 AM | Show all posts
by KENNKID   

Thats very rude of you... you must have been afraid of that question..  ... I thought this was a discussion..  

It is a discussion but no one interested in discussing anything with you. :no:
Don't get perasaan here. My questions was for David what-his-name.

by FaithHealer3   

You didn't proof anything with your lies.

Hmph ... take it whatever way you like it. Fact - You cannot counter anything. ;)

Being afraid of dead is a human nature. Thats exactly the reason why so many religions pop up. People like to live forever even after dying. Thats why theist like to believe in cock&bull stories of reincarnations, heaven and hell.

Wrong ... you have been under the armpits of some Muallahs and Gay priests so much that you cannot see the truth from lies spread by your Muallahs and Gay priests.

Goal of Hindusm is NOT surviving Death, it is how to live properly.
Goal of Buddhism is NOT surviving Death, it is how to live properly.
Even Goal of Animism is NOT about surviving Death, it is how to live properly with Nature.

Goal of Christianity (and Islam) is to daydream about afterlife and Atheism is to deny Afterlife. NONE of this beliefs have ANYTHING to do with how to LIVE a proper life. :no:

Basically, Christians (and Muslims) fight to hold on to their dreams of living forever while you (atheists) fight to hold on to your dream of dying and become manuer in the ground.

Unfortunately for theist, science show no evidence for life after dead. Plenty of crappy reincarnations claims but zero evidence.

And unfortunately for you, Science YET to show any WAYS or EVIDENCE how Life begin in the first place.

As for Reincarnation, one do not need Science to proof anything. EVERYTHING in this World Recycles - from lowly maggots (and Atheists) all the way to mountains and air, it goes into a cycle of life, dead and rebirth. Your species (atheist animals) are the only one too blind to see the facts. ;)

Even animals like dogs can be taught to differentiate between right and wrong.. which apparently is out of your capabilities.

WRONG. :no:
Dogs cannot differentiate between right and wrong. It can only be taught how to learn HABITS.
I know since I have several dogs since I was 8 years old.

Habits are different from Knowing what is Right and Wrong. Habits is when you do something, you get punished and when do again, you get punished over and over. The cycle repeats till you have a habit of knowing that doing that could lead to a punishment. THAT IS HABIT and that has NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD OR RELIGION. :no:

Knowing what is right and wrong needs mental capability to learn, understand and commitment. ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE SUCH CAPABILITY (which is one of the reasons why I said Atheists are Animals).

A person who have God see something bad, will THINK for himself and formulate that something bad going to happen if he does that. That something could be anything - drinking alcholol, pre-marital sex, indulge in Gayism, etc. He DO NOT NEED THREATS to push him away from bad things, he will push himself away because he HAS the capability to understand and do what is required. THAT is the Difference between Man and Animal and between your species and mine. ;)

Are you sure all this people are Atheists or people like you just put labels on them AFTER THEY DIED or DYING?
Funny thing is an Atheists like the above mentioned people couldn't speak about their status while they are alive.

And besides, in the West, IF a person stops believing in Christianity, that makes him Atheist on the spot. He or she could be believer of other religion or God alone but in Christian society, he is an atheist.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Faithhealer

when are you going to give your clarification on how you know real and true ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Let's look at how BRAVE an Atheist is in expressing his statement :

[Qoute from a PM I received this morning]

stupid SOB

To: Sephiroth
Time: 1-8-2006 05:34 PM
[/Qoute]

Hmph ... Cowardice actions of an Atheist, sending people hate message. And this "animals" calls themselves Intelligent, Educated and Civilised.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 12:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068167 second(s), 43 queries .