Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10174|Reply: 89

Mel Gibson:The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world

[Copy link]
Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 1-8-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
To the fans of Mel Gibson who is a catholic, his future is in big trouble in Hollywood for purportedly uttering anti-semitics remarks when caught drink-driving.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/category/1701

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2006 05:44 PM | Show all posts
saw it on CNN today. no confirmation yet. let's wait and see.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Well, that is a statement of one actor who wants support from Christians. No big deal. Ask another actor and he will say Muslims are Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world. What would you say for that Iman_6? Morever he was a drunk and a drunk can say anything he wants when toxicated with liquor and for Islam it is haram. So satan had gone into him and that is why he uttered anti-semitics remarks. A drunkered's word cannot be taken into account.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 1-8-2006 06:04 PM
Well, that is a statement of one actor who wants support from Christians. No big deal. Ask another actor and he will say Muslims are Muslims are responsible for all the wars in the world. What woul ...

Show me which actor?....Maybe he is Christian...trying to act like a Muslim

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 07:02 PM | Show all posts
eastrun,

Expceted such reply from you. Always on defensive and blame others.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 1-8-2006 07:02 PM
eastrun,

Expceted such reply from you. Always on defensive and blame others.

Then show me la...ayo..merajuk pula...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-8-2006 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Barney dont argue with Iman.

Coz he definitely dont know what he is talking about.

DISCUSSING WHAT SOMEONE SAYS WHEN HE IS PISSED DRUNK............ is like taking the words of a mad man as absolute truth.

Definitely not worth discussing.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2006 11:23 PM | Show all posts
just saw on CNN that he admitted making anti-semitic comment.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2006 11:51 PM | Show all posts
This is not the case,studies shows that drunkard will reveal their deep feelings and i guess he's right when he mentioned that the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world and you guys may have the right to disagree.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 12:10 AM | Show all posts
mel gibson mmg konpem la. lagi sorang bruce willis yg pernah offer duit utk sapa2 yg tangkap osama. (kalo tak silap aku la)...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 08:45 AM | Show all posts
by Iman_6   

Mel Gibson:The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world

To the fans of Mel Gibson who is a catholic, his future is in big trouble in Hollywood for purportedly uttering anti-semitics remarks when caught drink-driving.

I never did like that idiot. ;)

I guess Passion of Chrisp ... ahem ... Christ didn't work much to kick some sense into this idiot. WHY is it that when Christians behave holy in one part of their life, they always behave like Satan in another part? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 09:47 AM | Show all posts
I think he is trying to win more Muslim fans. Its a good stunt.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Trying to win more muslim fans by letting go greater number christians fans ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 10:11 AM | Show all posts
He wants new fans.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 10:45 AM | Show all posts
hahaha he was drunk but he knew very well what he was babbling about... maybe it came from his heart... perhaps too obssessed with his movie, the passion of christ. were not the jews who killed jesus?

but i still like mel gibson esp. in the braveheart...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-8-2006 10:11 AM
He wants new fans.
Wanting new fans by unwanting old fans ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 2-8-2006 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Mel was just stating what we already know and what many people around the world already know (only that many would opt for the word 'most' instead of 'all'). No need for him to be drunk to say that. He lost control of himself in expressing his gut feelings in his  state of drunkenness, thats all  

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 2-8-2006 11:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 11:34 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by KENNKID:Mel was just stating what we already know and what many people around the world already know (only that many would opt for the word 'most' instead of 'all'). No need for him to be drunk to say that. He lost control of himself in expressing his gut feelings in his  state of drunkenness, thats all  
Copy the Code

So, what you mean to say is we can take a word of a drunkered? Is that your evaluation of that report? So, next time when a drunkered is pissed off and says Muslims are morons who distrupt the peace of the world, can we take it as he is expressing his gut feelings in the state of drunkenness? I hope you will not back track your word here.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 2-8-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 2-8-2006 11:34 AM
responded by KENNKID:Mel was just stating what we already know and what many people around the world already know (only that many would opt for the word 'most' instead of 'all'). No need for him t ...

I just said that it does not take someone who is drunk to utter such words and to hold such opinions. If Barney50 is in a state of drunkenness and he says in public "All Indians are originally from India except for red Indians... ".... does that make Barney wrong just because he was drunk?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 12:00 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by KENNKID: I just said that it does not take someone who is drunk to utter such words and to hold such opinions. If Barney50 is in a state of drunkenness and he says in public "All Indians are originally from India except for red Indians... ".... does that make Barney wrong just because he was drunk?
Copy the Code

Yeh! Like KENNKID in the sate of drunkenness and says in public "All Malays are originnaly from Indonesia except for proto Malays.." does that make KENNKID wrong just because he was drunk?

http://apat-na-alon-tribe.com/history.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 09:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.235773 second(s), 46 queries .