Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Forum in KL...surprise expected

[Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2006 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 01:52 PM

Then your religion is a weak religion because it does not uphold justice and accountability before God.

- MENJ

I don't care if you think christian is a weak religion.. I am happy and love to be a christian..:love::love::pray:

P/S: based on your posting above, I wonder if Islam, the religion hates christian OR is it its islam follower (like MENJ) hates christian and its teaching..? Jangan marah Sekadar bertanya.....:nerd:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2006 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sherlyn at 4-8-2006 02:04 PM

I don't care if you think christian is a weak religion.. I am happy and love to be a christian..:love::love::pray:

P/S: based on your posting above, I wonder if Islam, the religion hates chr ...

The root of the teaching itself promote such. Sura 5:51 mentioned not to friend Jews and Christians.

Now, did not this main roots of racism to hate other humans??

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 02:08 PM

The root of the teaching itself promote such. Sura 5:51 mentioned not to friend Jews and Christians.

The above bold sentences explained a lot! Thanks for the information..:tq:

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts

For once you should really look at your ownself.  All over RSF, you're the main character who spread and is the root of all lies against ISLAM. Yet you dare to challenge people to prove.. :nerd:

Pathetic.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 4-8-2006 02:55 PM

For once you should really look at your ownself.  All over RSF, you're the main character who spread and is the root of all lies against ISLAM. Yet you dare to challenge people to prove.. :ne ...

proof which statmenst that i lie against islam???

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2-8-2006 15:20

unless i open my mouth" crime commite by muslims against murtad is violate human right.

open it...nak tengok jugaklaa...dalam forum cakap berapi...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-8-2006 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sherlyn at 4-8-2006 02:17 PM
The above bold sentences explained a lot! Thanks for the information..:tq:
What do you think it explains ? Or do you think 'friend' is the accurate translation ?

[ Last edited by  Oreng at 4-8-2006 03:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 03:32 PM | Show all posts

It is not "friend" but political allies or protectors. One should try reading the tafseer of Ibn KaTHer on the matter as well as Yusuf Ali's footnotes. It is quite clear that the meaning here refers to political allies and protectors.

"Ex-Muslim", konon. Don't even know this basic fact, how can you even consider yourself an "ex-Muslim"?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 11:19 PM | Show all posts
And the cakap banyak "ex Muslim" is too cowardly to answer. Predictable.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 11:36 PM | Show all posts
I don't think the people at the forum can answer questions on islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 01:07 AM | Show all posts
It is people like you MENJ WHO GIVES ISLAM A BAD NAME.

YOU PREFER VIOLENCE AND DEATH TO THE INFIDELS rather than working for peace.

After you have rid yourself of the infidels from your presence than you fight among yourselves.

Isn't that what has happened to the Islamic world for the last 1400 years.

And that is why Islam will never grow by voluntary conversion. What you see now in the global Islamic setting is oppression and growth by high birth rate with 3rd world mentality which creates a never ending spiral of poverty and anger at richer nations. Always blaming them for your own mismanagement and follies.

Islam only grew previously through violence and conquests with vast amount of blood shed. Now, because of what Osama bin Ladin had set into motion, and the globalisation of the world by internet usage, news and knowledge spreads like wild fire. And news of islamic atrocities like the Beslan incident, and covert knowledge of other religions acquired by muslim youth has begun a slow tide of dissent within the muslim Ummah.

You WILL SEE A HUGE conversion of your youth esp the smart ones to other religions or atheism, caused not by other religions but by people like you who has militant ambitions. I have muslim friends, and i know most muslims like any race of people in this world of ours - prefer PEACE above all else....... not wars or killing.

You said you would kill you own daughter............... than you dont know what it is to love a child above your own life........that is what a parent is.

OR IS YOUR BELIEF OF ISLAMIC MILITANCY SO STRONG THAT IT OVER SHADOWS YOU OWN SENSE OF HUMANITY.

Your Prophet gained power and wealth through militant conquests, our humble christian prophet gained nothing but a death sentence......and earned the respect of the world.

I believe you have a long way to go to learn what it is to be a father, husband, provider and protector of your own family, with a love bond so strong for your child, that whatever wrong the child has done -- the love never diminished.

Remember the royalty whose son killed his parents? His father forgave him with his dying breath. If you think he is weak because of his love for his son, you are wrong, because any elder will tell you, love is the most powerful force in the world - greater than nations, stronger than any leader in the world, and cannot be bought with the wealth of the universe because it  is FREELY given by the one who loves.

That is the message of our prophet, Yeshua, a simple man with no worldly ambitions except to see mankind live as they should, with love for one another.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 06:29 AM | Show all posts

live and die by sword - nightlord

Rightlord wrote >>> After you have rid yourself of the infidels from your presence than you fight among yourselves.

Isn't that what has happened to the Islamic world for the last 1400 years. >>>>

YOU sow and you reap by same way and MENJ is like that because of the religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 5-8-2006 01:07 AM
It is people like you MENJ WHO GIVES ISLAM A BAD NAME.

YOU PREFER VIOLENCE AND DEATH TO THE INFIDELS rather than working for peace.

After you have rid yourself of the infidels from your prese ...

And who died and appointed you the Qadi to decide whether I am Muslim or not, worshipper of a Satanic apostle from Tarsus?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-8-2006 11:36 PM
I don't think the people at the forum can answer questions on islam.

STFU.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 08:51 AM | Show all posts

get rid of the headache

MENJ is the problem here.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 5-8-2006 08:51 AM

"And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time.."(Surah Al-Mukminun 23:52-54)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 5-8-2006 08:51 AM

I see pests all around me. STFU.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 07:15 PM | Show all posts
>>I see pests all around me <<

maybe your body odour attracts pests of all kinds

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RedChaSiew at 5-8-2006 07:15 PM
>>I see pests all around me <<

maybe your body odour attracts pests of all kinds

Hello, pest.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 10:56 PM | Show all posts

animals and pests

where in the world?

around Menj bah.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 01:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069570 second(s), 42 queries .