CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

RTM will screen Atrocities on Lebanon by Israelis.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 4-8-2006 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 4-8-2006 06:58 PM

Even though they are not disturbed, but still they started the attacked

i dont thing so. they only interested making money and business. by doing this, they will create jobs opportunity to u and all the  world plus  investment world wide.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 06:19 PM

as i says, do not distrube them and u can see peace.

You didnt answer my question. Why your god killed people in New Orleans through Hurricane Katrina? Who disturb who? Get the right facts before u argue.

Use magic Report

Itsmylife This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 4-8-2006 07:33 PM

You didnt answer my question. Why your god killed people in New Orleans through Hurricane Katrina? Who disturb who? Get the right facts before u argue.

jap lagi dia pusing :

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Itsmylife at 4-8-2006 07:35 PM

jap lagi dia pusing :

Bila dia tak leh jawab, dia pusing la. Jab lagi dia akan ungkit lain pulak. Soalan yg saya tanya dia tak akan jawab.

Use magic Report

Itsmylife This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 4-8-2006 07:51 PM

Bila dia tak leh jawab, dia pusing la. Jab lagi dia akan ungkit lain pulak. Soalan yg saya tanya dia tak akan jawab.

:lol dah tau sangat dah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 4-8-2006 07:33 PM

there is hidding meaning, only HE knows

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2006 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 09:56 PM

there is hidding meaning, only HE knows

Yeah, thats right, only GOD knows. For me GOD is not male or female, so i use GOD only. The question is why dont u make the same statement for tragedies happened in muslim countries such as Tsunami, Earthquake and others? Why you quicky want to say that happened becoz your male GOD punished them for their wrongdoing?? Care to explain?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 5-8-2006 09:47 AM

Yeah, thats right, only GOD knows. For me GOD is not male or female, so i use GOD only. The question is why dont u make the same statement for tragedies happened in muslim countries such as Tsunami, Earthquake and others? Why you quicky want to say that happened becoz your male GOD punished them for their wrongdoing?? Care to explain?

are u denying the flood  happened during noah times is not God warning?? btw, why are u diverting the topic ? read my earllier post what i wrote? When I wrote HE know the reason for HIS action.

It doesnt matter if I called HIM HE because i know HE is God.

do u realise that earthquake in most of islmaic country ? iran, pakistan, indonesia and few others? do frequent earth quake happened in America ? indonesia yes lah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 01:09 PM

are u denying the flood  happened during noah times is not God warning?? btw, why are u diverting the topic ? read my earllier post what i wrote? When I wrote HE know the reason for HIS actio ...

If let say whole Indonesian people convert to your religion, will that mean there will be no more tsunami and earthquake in Indonesia anymore? Wow, u seem to be having a very good explanation for the cause of earthquakes, u should bring this explanation to NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 5-8-2006 01:40 PM

If let say whole Indonesian people convert to your religion, will that mean there will be no more tsunami and earthquake in Indonesia anymore? Wow, u seem to be having a very good explanation ...

if   everyone turn to true God Bible, I assured the world be peace and those disaster. YES, i confirm it.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 03:11 PM

if   everyone turn to true God Bible, I assured the world be peace and those disaster. YES, i confirm it.

What kind of assurance you give? So, u mean if everybody converts to your religion, then there will be no more tsunami, earthquake, volcano, hurricane rite? Why dont you send this marvellous idea to CNN or National Geographic? At least they have a solution for all the natural disasters. You also can appear in CNN giving this marvellous idea to the whole world :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 5-8-2006 03:19 PM

What kind of assurance you give? So, u mean if everybody converts to your religion, then there will be no more tsunami, earthquake, volcano, hurricane rite? Why dont you send this marvellous id ...

yessssssss

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 03:35 PM

yessssssss

Haha, from this answer, i can guess you r not matured enough to reply my answers. What a sore loser you r.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts

yessssssss

Can u tell me in what verse your GOD tell that if everybody converts to Truth.8's religion, there will be no more tsunami, earthquake and other natural disasters? Care to explain ? You have just make a funniest joke of the year. I cant stop laughing

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 03:11 PM

Really?.Yet Jesus himself prophecised that there will be many earthquakes before the Judgement Day is happen. Same like what Muhammad has told us.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 05:42 PM | Show all posts

yessssssss

The more you post...the more stupidity you revealed..don't act like God and a prophet...no confirmation about that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 6-8-2006 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 06:16 PM

U know, sometimes I get angry too when I was cheated by one of my  customer from Iraq stay here in KL. He promised that he will cover delivery rate if I deliver the items immediately. After t ...

hi t8, i am just being sarcastic.. how could you kill 2000 people to avenge the capture of 2 person. even then, it was the fault of the 2 person.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2006 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 5-8-2006 05:37 PM

Can u tell me in what verse your GOD tell that if everybody converts to Truth.8's religion, there will be no more tsunami, earthquake and other natural disasters? Care to explain ? You have j ...

I remember my earlier post that if everyone believed in God of Bible and Jesus is our Lord and Bible is foundation of faith, I guranteed the world be better place to live and free from diaster.

I assured that because i hve faith in God.

So, everyone from Muslims, Hindus  and etc MUSTcome to truth based on my faith.

I am not God but just God child guiding all  those lost souls in the world before it too late.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2006 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 5-8-2006 05:41 PM

Really?.Yet Jesus himself prophecised that there will be many earthquakes before the Judgement Day is happen. Same like what Muhammad has told us.

all those can be stopped if u come to terms with True God if not too bad

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 6-8-2006 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 01:49 AM

all those can be stopped if u come to terms with True God if not too bad

which jesus prophesised the eartquakes and tsunamis, hurricanes, floods and drought before jesus?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 08:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086887 second(s), 43 queries .