Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 8302|Reply: 68

Atheism - Mode of IGNORANCE

[Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2006 11:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Here's a direct challenge to ALL atheists. Last time, it is for Muchmike and what happened to him, he RAN and never came after a while, hopefully he had hanged himself somewhere. :pray:

Now, I challenge the rest of the Atheist crawling around in this forum.

You claim that Theists (people who believe in God) have no logic and facts and that you people have all the knowledge Humans needs to progress forward. I say your kind is bunch of LIARS who cannot proof their claims.

Example :-
- Faithhealer who insulted others when others have patience enough to talk nicely to him.
- Vixen who's famous sentence is - "I don't wish to talk to you but I going to have a discussion" (probably with the four walls of his cells).
- Muchomike - who doesn't know where he went to.

IF Atheists have knowledge and truth, then WHY do you hide like insect? Come ... you just have to entertain ME ALONE. Proof your worth or you are forever worthless. Which means if I call Atheists as animals in the future, you people cannot bark at me with nonsense like "you not respecting me" nonsense.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2006 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 4-8-2006 11:33 AM
Here's a direct challenge to ALL atheists. Last time, it is for Muchmike and what happened to him, he RAN and never came after a while, hopefully he had hanged himself somewhere. :pray:

Now, I c ...
Not all athiest wanna tolerate scumbags. They would leave rather than get dirty debating with scumbag homos.

I don't mind getting dirty as long as you regret insulting me.

Example :-
- Faithhealer who insulted others when others have patience enough to talk nicely to him.
What a Ahole. In my book calling others hypocrite is not "being patience enought to talk nicely".

The first freakin post from you was this..
["WHAHAHAHA ... here's a Hypocrite even to his own belief"] .. and that was an invitation to screw your sorry-ass.
then

Stating that [ " Atheists are animals and animals cannot be equals to humans"]   is another invitation to screw you sorry-ass along with your daddy for not teaching you that humans are humans irrespective of peoples believe or disbelieve.

IF Atheists have knowledge and truth, then WHY do you hide like insect? Come ... you just have to entertain ME ALONE.
LOL.. what a vain-pot.

Proof your worth or you are forever worthless. Which means if I call Atheists as animals in the future, you people cannot bark at me with nonsense like "you not respecting me" nonsense.
What crap are you talikng boy?.. opps is it girl.. or is it FAGGOT.

You flirt around like a bitch, poor KENNKID nearly fall for you.. he probably had wet dream thinking that you are a girl. Then you turn around and declare that you are neither male nor female.  

If you don't declare your sex right here then you will remain a faggot. Is that okay.. faggot?

[ Last edited by  FaithHealer3 at 4-8-2006 09:52 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 12:25 AM | Show all posts
I have a feeling that this thread is probably going to be closed too...hehe..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Vixen who's famous sentence is - "I don't wish to talk to you but I going to have a discussion" (probably with the four walls of his cells).

I avoided any discussion with you in a previous thread because it will immediately degenerate into a character assasination insult contest of which I have no interest in participating.So,knock off your vague accusations and lies.

Now, I challenge the rest of the Atheist crawling around in this forum.

No atheist worth his or her salt would really want take up your so-called 'challenge'.So please stop bothering us.Okay maybe Mr.Faithhealer would like to get 'dirty' with you,I mean entertain you...hehe

[ Last edited by  vixen at 5-8-2006 03:15 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 08:01 AM | Show all posts
by FaithHealer3   

Not all athiest wanna tolerate scumbags. They would leave rather than get dirty debating with scumbag homos.
I don't mind getting dirty as long as you regret insulting me.

You are dirty ... why should you mind being dirtier?  ;)
And Atheist don't leave, they RAN away when people actually turn and question them about their own beliefs. After all, Atheism IS Ignorance and you cannot stupidity. ;)

What a Ahole. In my book calling others hypocrite is not "being patience enought to talk nicely".

I will past YOUR PM here later to show everyone who's the shit* around here. ;)
This will show also the low-level mentality of an Atheist so God-fearing people will avoid sick people like you in the future.

My opinion - ALL God-fearing MUST avoid all contacts with Atheists, they will only lead you astray. :hmm:

Stating that [ " Atheists are animals and animals cannot be equals to humans"]   is another invitation to screw you sorry-ass along with your daddy for not teaching you that humans are humans irrespective of peoples believe or disbelieve.

WRONG - Ask ANY Atheists whether they equalize humans to Animals and you will get the answer. In Atheism, Humans are just a bit highly evolved animals, however in God-fearing people, humans are separate from animals. Therefore, calling you people animals are JUSTIFIED according to Atheism. You got a problem with that, go take it with your fellow Atheists. ;)

And I WANT ANY moderators here who says I'm being rude or whatever nonsense for calling Atheists animals to proof to me that Atheism do not consider humans just another animal. PROOF it and don't simply cut people's credits.

.. what a vain-pot.
Proof your worth, IF you can. I bet you cannot because Atheism IS ignorance and Ignorance is a bliss. As long as you are ignorant, you won't care about anything, including living life properly, which is why so many Atheists DIE in Suicides. In China alone, it is estimated that in each day, at least 1 person commit suicide. ;)

You flirt around like a bitch, poor KENNKID nearly fall for you.. he probably had wet dream thinking that you are a girl. Then you turn around and declare that you are neither male nor female.  

If you don't declare your sex right here then you will remain a faggot. Is that okay.. faggot?

Whether I'm a guy, a girl or a faggot, WHAT THE F#$K IS IT TO YOU?

And FYI, I never claimed I was a girl to Kenkidd, he was the one who thought I was so I just flirt around with him. Is there any rules in Cari forum stating you cannot flirt around with fellow members? :cak:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Let's see how an Atheist responds to other people :

Private Message 1  

To: Sephiroth
Time: 4-8-2006 08:16 PM
Message: Yo fag, you are a lucky shit*. BeanDeisel locked the tread before i could come back to my pc and whack your caddy ass publicly. You seem to love getting screwed publickly.. rather than privately.

You write like a faggot, you talk like a faggot, you think like a faggot, you fight like a faggot.. and just like other faggots, you too afraid to reveal their sex. Scumbag gays are freaks of nature.. useless to other normal beings.

btw, why you keep refusing to answer me.. did your daddy screw your a-s-shole today or not? Why are you shy? come-on lah, once a faggot, always will be a faggot. and you are a faggot.

Private Message 2

Time: 4-8-2006 08:14 PM
Message: Yo fag, you are a lucky shit*. BeanDeisel locked the tread before i could come back to my pc and whack your caddy ass publicly. You seem to love getting screwed publickly.. rather than privately.

You write like a faggot, you talk like a faggot, you think like a faggot, you fight like a faggot.. and just like other faggots, you too afraid to reveal their sex. Scumbag gays are freaks of nature.. useless to other normal beings.

btw, why you keep refusing to answer me.. did your daddy screw your a-s-shole today or not? Why are you shy? come-on lah, once a faggot, always will be a faggot. and you are a faggot.

I post this messages to show differences between Atheist's mentality and Theist's mentality. I have been "fighting" with Muslims and Christians (even someone like T.8) for long time and NO ONE of them EVER wrote private messages like this with purpose of insulting and irrarate others.

WHY? Because Theists - while maybe different religion and beliefs, have a certain "responsibility" to what they do, say and claim. Atheists DO NOT have such responsibility nor do they care. Which is why they are considered Ignorant.

PS : This column IS to discuss Beliefs of others, therefore, Atheism IS belief which can be discussed. And it is high-time Theists turn and face this "creatures" who claims to be intelligence and scientific minded and see how shallow their beliefs actually are. :hmm:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2006 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Why atheist become atheist ? I blame it on hinduism and christianity. These two faiths  is not based on  logic, that 's why atheist think all religion are like that. What logic is there in christianity  if god can become anything he wish, even can come out as debmey's shit ! What logic is there in hinduism  if gods are crafted in clay by men ! many people who initially christians in Europe travelled to to asia to get out from illogical christianity, to find illogical hindus, finally find logical Islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 5-8-2006 10:42 AM
Why atheist become atheist ? I blame it on hinduism and christianity. These two faiths  is not based on  logic, that 's why atheist think all religion are like that. What logic is there in christia ...

:setuju:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2006 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-8-2006 08:01 AM
Ask ANY Atheists whether they equalize humans to Animals and you will get the answer. In Atheism, Humans are just a bit highly evolved animals, however in God-fearing people, humans are separate from animals.Therefore, calling you people animals are JUSTIFIED according to Atheism. You got a problem with that,go take it with your fellow Atheists.

You are right.Atheists being humans are indeed animals,at least from a scientific standpoint.

There are six kingdoms of living organisms.Humans fit into the animal kingdom with out any problem at all.We aren't plants,fungi,or single-celled protists or bacteria.Besides,we do everything that animals do.We even think,defecate,copulate,eat,move and to some extent smell like animals.

So unless you are an exception,you are human and logically this implies you are an animal too.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 5-8-2006 11:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth wrote:
and don't simply cut people's credits

Your credits are cut by the moderators because of your impudence,not because whether they think you are right or wrong in your arguments.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 5-8-2006 01:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth wrote:
And Atheist don't leave, they RAN away when people actually turn and question them about their own beliefs.

Muchomike did not RUN away from anything.He simply decided to leave due to his personal dissatisfaction with the CARI administration.I was in contact with him via PM shortly before he left.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 5-8-2006 01:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 12:11 PM | Show all posts
refrain from posting and replying to sephiroth's post. dont feed the troll. just ignore him.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 3-7-2006 12:31 AM
TO ALL MEMBER!

No post or thread shall be allowed that is for the express purpose of picking fights with other members, and/or name-calling other participants in this regard. A thread that has an indecent, offensive, misleading or provocative title shall be modified/removed. Posts containing indecent, flirtatious, foul, offensive or abusive language or insulting and derogatory to other members, their family or relatives shall be removed. Broadly speaking, topics opened for a discussion on a particular topic should stick to discussion on that or any directly related topic. Please don't derail discussions by irrelevant side-topics.

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

So FaithHealer3 & Sephiroth, you know the rules.

Delete or edit those "needless" posts before I do it for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2006 08:29 AM | Show all posts
by Oreng   

Why atheist become atheist ? I blame it on hinduism and christianity. These two faiths  is not based on  logic, that 's why atheist think all religion are like that. What logic is there in christianity  if god can become anything he wish, even can come out as debmey's shit ! What logic is there in hinduism  if gods are crafted in clay by men ! many people who initially christians in Europe travelled to to asia to get out from illogical christianity, to find illogical hindus, finally find logical Islam.  

Yeah ... Godless people usually blame everyone else except themselves. ;)
Christianity produces Atheism and Communism but what does Islam produce? Close-mindness and Fanatism. Just as ugly and Godless as Atheism.

I heard on how to pray in Islam - how to form rakat this and that, how much stand, sit, bow bla bla bla. All this is just waste rituals which just to show that you people can bow. Any idiot can bow and claim that they bowing to God. God is NEVER with Muslims, He never with Muhammad and He is never with you today. :no:

You can claim all you want - the VERY fact that Muslims nowadays associating themselves with Atheists to go against Hindus and Buddhist shows this face. Godless people bands together. ;)

by vixen   

You are right.Atheists being humans are indeed animals,at least from a scientific standpoint.
Good ... then no one should be upset if I call you bunch of Animals. ;)

So unless you are an exception,you are human and logically this implies you are an animal too.

Actually, Science is NOT my religion as Atheist takes it, so what Science says do not apply to me. :no:

In my opinion, Humans are above Animal Kingdom, even so they still have basic animal instinct. So, why you admit that you are just an Animal, I do not follow your standard and strive to go further than what an animal capable of doing.

Your credits are cut by the moderators because of your impudence,not because whether they think you are right or wrong in your arguments.

The report already send to Admin with statement that his moderators (the two morons appointed to saveguard this place are a blind and an idiot). I will let him handle it. Mr. Bean actually had a ball to PM me to say he did not find a open-remark of insults on my father TWICE as nothing wrong and act like a blind ba$tard. :agr:

Muchomike did not RUN away from anything.He simply decided to leave due to his personal dissatisfaction with the CARI  administration.I was in contact with him via PM shortly before he left.

HE RAN. FULLSTOP.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 8/6/06 04:29 PM
Mr. Bean actually had a ball to PM me to say he did not find a open-remark of insults on my father TWICE as nothing wrong and act like a blind ba$tard

Who's blind here?
This is what i said the first time I received your report.
if you're referring to post #16 by ussopp, I couldn't find anything wrong with it, though I may not necessarily agree with his points. I'll see what DVP has to say about it though.

I said I checked that specific post that I thought you were reporting. I said that to others too when I wasn't sure. They didn't over-react like you. And when I knew what you were talking about I took appropriate action.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-8-2006 08:34 AM
I post this messages to show differences between Atheist's mentality and Theist's mentality. I have been "fighting" with Muslims and Christians (even someone like T.8) for long time and NO ONE of them EVER wrote private messages like this with purpose of insulting and irrarate others.
Don't lie lah fgt.

Liar Liar your pants on fire..You were been fighting not only with Muslims and Christian.. but with Hiindus, Buddhist and Athiest too. I hv been here long enough to know your unstable emotional fits.

They might have thought that you are a girl and refrain from "hurting" your feelings. not me.. i know that you are a freakin fgt who enjoys insulting everyone.

I hate freaks like you who don't know their own sex. You fgt are only good at hanging around Lorong Haji Taip doing stupid things. Someone ought to put you freaks out of your misery.

WHY? Because Theists - while maybe different religion and beliefs, have a certain "responsibility" to what they do, say and claim. Atheists DO NOT have such responsibility nor do they care. Which is why they are considered Ignorant.
what? did you say your daddy gave it to you today? or did you miss him givin' it to you?.. i can't understand what you writinglah.

PS : This column IS to discuss Beliefs of others, therefore, Atheism IS belief which can be discussed. And it is high-time Theists turn and face this "creatures" who claims to be intelligence and scientific minded and see how shallow their beliefs actually are.
Did you mean, he gave it to you till it hurts?

[ Last edited by  FaithHealer3 at 7-8-2006 09:39 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-8-2006 08:08 AM | Show all posts
Time: 7-8-2006 05:50 PM
Message: How about today? are you gonna tell me or not? Did your daddy screw your a-s-shole today or not? don't be shy. What made you turn into a faggot? Was it your daddy? Do you go for any therapy? or do you enjoy getting screwed by your daddy?

Ah so many question and no answer.. tsk tsk tsk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2006 08:12 AM | Show all posts
by BeanDiesel   

I said I checked that specific post that I thought you were reporting. I said that to others too when I wasn't sure. They didn't over-react like you. And when I knew what you were talking about I took appropriate action.  

You DID nothing. You act blind, deduct forumer's credit when the post is proper and there is NO sentence insulting others. And when forumers ask Moderator to control the situation, you act like a blind idiot who cannot even read a thread properly and have to be guide to where the problem is. Then what use are you?

And that is what I have reported to Admin as - that he has a useless forumer promoted as Moderator (as if being Ariyamusafir the useless one is not enough).

Go ... Take it with him. Don't waste my time with PM. Good day. :no:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 08:57 AM | Show all posts
You DID nothing. You act blind, deduct forumer's credit when the post is proper and there is NO sentence insulting others. And when forumers ask Moderator to control the situation, you act like a blind idiot who cannot even read a thread properly and have to be guide to where the problem is. Then what use are you?

You just want me to punish others for making insulting remark towards you but you don't want to be held responsible for what you say yourself. That's not gonna work.
And you're talking like we moderators are your slaves. And a moderator/super moderator that doesn't do as you say you consider useless. I am not gonna follow your orders. I'd rather step down thn having to do so.

I'll do my job as much as I can. When I see violations I'll do what I must. I don't care if it's you or anyone else, I am not gonna be afraid to uphold the rules. And I am not paid to read everything posted here. I don't intend to keep this as my full-time job. I made it clear before I was elected. So I don't promise that I will read every single post posted here. Reports are important. Politeness when reporting is equally important.

Don't ever think I'm afraid of you. Don't ever think I'm scared that you're reporting me to the admin and stuff. I've submitted my own version of reports too.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2006 10:12 AM | Show all posts
by BeanDiesel   

You just want me to punish others for making insulting remark towards you but you don't want to be held responsible for what you say yourself. That's not gonna work.  

No one asked you to punish anyone for insulting ME. I insulted many people and therefore, I could be patience enough when others insult me. What I WILL NOT tolerate is when people insult my family like what Faith-lessHealer did. THAT is what I wanted you to do something about and YOU FAILED.

The rules stated that thread cannot be opened in purpose of insulting others. You got balls to tell others this rules but when someone like faithhealer, (probably your alias or someone close to you) breaks it by opening insulting other. What you do? Turn Blind and then try to act as if you are innocent.

And you're talking like we moderators are your slaves. And a moderator/super moderator that doesn't do as you say you consider useless. I am not gonna follow your orders. I'd rather step down thn having to do so.

Then please resign. ;)
Whatever the case is, I have reported it to Admin. Take your argument with him.  
As far as I know, you're USELESS here and you are USELESS in Buddhism column.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 10:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.547858 second(s), 53 queries .