CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 25315|Reply: 219

A visit to Lina Joy's family

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Recently some Muslim activists paid a visit to Lina Joy's family in USJ. We niow know the truth of how Lina Joy apostatised from Islam.

http://www.bukanliberal.org/articles/298/

I am not pasting it here because the text is too long. There will an English version forthcoming, inshaallah.

- MENJ

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2006 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 12:48 PM
Recently some Muslim activists paid a visit to Lina Joy's family in USJ. We niow know the truth of how Lina Joy apostatised from Islam.

http://www.bukanliberal.org/articles/298/

I am not past ...

Knowing you well, you are capable of fabricating story from truth. I says this base on my six sense as well the sura 5:51 you try to misleads me and others.

Your excuses is numbering problem in the sura. One might suspect your claimed because you were missing for long time to defend it , the mistake was spotted by Bo when she took time to see what the discrepancies and inform us the numbering error .

U deliberately knowing the mistake but u paste those sura on purpose /or bad faith with your lying pen to misleads all of us here.

Now, tell us; can we trust u? Never
:no:

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 01:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 01:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 01:19 PM

Knowing you well, you are capable of fabricating story from truth. I says this base on my six sense as well the sura 5:51 you try to misleads me and others.

Your excuses is numbering pro ...

Go and make the noises all you want, I didn't write the account.As such, I dont give a [word censored] about what you think about me.

Moderators, please stop this person from sabotaging my thread!

- MENJ

[ Last edited by  BeanDiesel at 4-8-2006 01:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 01:50 PM

Go and make the noises all you want, I didn't write the account.As such, I dont give a shit* about what you think about me.

Moderators, please stop this person from sabotaging my thread!

ouccc pain ?? guilty?? i guess both.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 01:54 PM | Show all posts
English translation:

http://www.noorullah.org/2006/08 ... a-jailani-lina-joy/

For those who cannot read the Malay version, do take note of this English translation. Let me know if you find any mistakes.

Servant of Islam,

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 01:56 PM | Show all posts
apakah sebenarnya yang membuat Lina Joy tu peluk kristian? adakah kerana cinta dia terhadap suami beliau atau dia telah menemui sesuatu yg ada pada agama kristian tetapi tidak ada pada agama islam itu sendiri???:hmm:

anybody can tell why..??:hmm:

ff:

hingga kini saya masih tidak faham (Di malaysia)  mengapa mereka yang pada asalnya orang kristian dan telah memeluk islam dan ingin menganuti agama asal (kristian) mereka.. tetapi tidak dibenarkan sama sekali dan dikutuk, dan dianggap murtad...:hmm:

sedangkan di negara lain mereka bebas memilih agama yang mereka ingin anuti... :hmm:

ada pakar boleh bagitau tak..:hmm:

P/s: sekadar bertanya...:nerd:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-8-2006 01:59 PM | Show all posts
There many apostasy waiting to renounce other faith. If you listen to them, than u have different story from Lina.

Do u all need my side of story why i left islam???

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
MENJ,

Although Malaysia is not an Islamic country, but this the real problem Muslims who apostate are facing not only in Malaysia but in real islamic countries too. The family and the person who apostate wuld e harrased with all sorts of punishment and brainwashed so that they would return in fear to Islam. It is obvious that MAIS is now working towards that angle but fear any repercussion since Lina Joy's case is in High Court.  No harm in advising but if the person concern is not interested to return than MAIS should leave the person alone instead of making up stories and tutoring the family what to say. It is pathetic!.........

Hindus or Christians would not go to the extend of visiting the family and threathening them with all sorts of punishment. Freedom of relgion is enshrined in the Constitution and MAIS should respect that law. Can we do the same to families of Hindus or Christians who have converted to Islam?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2006 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 01:59 PM
There many apostasy waiting to renounce other faith. If you listen to them, than u have different story from Lina.

ohh... you were a moslem before..:hmm: .. it must be so tough for you to be a christian huh..(because malaysia is a muslim country)..?:hmm:

Originally posted by barney50 at 4-8-2006
Although Malaysia is not an Islamic country, but this the real problem Muslims who apostate are facing not only in Malaysia but in real islamic countries too. The family and the person who apostate wuld e harrased with all sorts of punishment and brainwashed so that they would return in fear to Islam. It is obvious that MAIS is now working towards that angle but fear any repercussion since Lina Joy's case is in High Court.  No harm in advising but if the person concern is not interested to return than MAIS should leave the person alone instead of making up stories and tutoring the family what to say. It is pathetic!.........

Hindus or Christians would not go to the extend of visiting the family and threathening them with all sorts of punishment.
Freedom of relgion is enshrined in the Constitution and MAIS should respect that law. Can we do the same to families of Hindus or Christians who have converted to Islam?

I agree to the above bold sentences..:setuju:

[ Last edited by  sherlyn at 4-8-2006 02:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sherlyn at 4-8-2006 02:09 PM

ohh... you were a moslem before..:hmm: .. it must be so tough for you to be a christian huh..(because malaysia is a muslim country)..?:hmm:

well, i have pretend if any muslims coming visit me. if they salam me, have to salam lah.....

just waiting when i will be persecuted in court for beings murtad . this what i called crime against humanitarian.

never mind, i have peace with my Lord and Father.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 02:11 PM

well, i have pretend if any muslims coming visit me. if they salam me, have to salam lah.....

just waiting when i will be persecuted in court for beings murtad . this what i called crime against humanitarian.

never mind, i have peace with my Lord and Father.

Oic... hmm... glad that you find peace in HIM ...:tq:

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Malaysian oh Malaysian.

Just look around you, your society, your leaders, all around you.

Did you not come across or having family members who is married to a muslim, and is still a muslim forever?

Did you not, when you're still in kindergarden/primary school/secondary school/college/local u, you have mixed parentage friend who is a muslim and is still a muslim until old age and having the next generations who is still a muslim?

Did you not come across over colleagues who are converting to ISLAM on their own freewill and remain so until the next generations to come?

Did you not come across your clients, associates, peers, who are muslim converts whether due to mix parentage or they themselves willingly change their belief?

Did you not see our leaders/corporate figures/successful people who are married to a different race and yet convert to Islam and live happily without any conflict?

I came across many of such people and we also have among them in CARIFORUM. And all of this people are happy and contented to be what they are, A MUSLIM. THAT IS FACT.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Malaysian oh Malaysian.

Just look around you, your society, your leaders, all around you.

Did you not come across or having family members who was married to a muslim, and now divorced?

Did you not, when you're still in kindergarden/primary school/secondary school/college/local u, you have mixed parentage friend who was a muslim and are not practicing Muslims?
Did you not come across over colleagues who are converting to ISLAM on their own freewill and and later found it not useful and find it hard to leave?

Did you not come across your clients, associates, peers, who are muslim converts whether due to mix parentage or they themselves willingly change their belief to their original faith if given a chance?

Did you not see our leaders/corporate figures/successful people who are married to a different race and yet convert to Islam and but still use their maiden name and having tough time reverting to their original relgion??

I came across many of such people and we also have among them in CARIFORUM. And all of this people are very unhappy and not contended to be what they are, A MUSLIM. THAT IS FACT.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-8-2006 01:59 PM

We dont believe your claim of being an "ex Muslim" in the first place anyway, so dont bother.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 4-8-2006 02:03 PM
MENJ,

Although Malaysia is not an Islamic country, but this the real problem Muslims who apostate are facing not only in Malaysia but in real islamic countries too. The family and the person who ...

Apostasy is a crime in Islam, period.

And you really want to know why she apostatise from Islam? I dont think its because she was "saved by Jee Zeus", rather I think her vagina was greedy for some Indian dick.

We all know where she is going to end up anyway. She and her Christian "friends".

"They do blaspheme who say: "Allah  is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O children of Israel! worship Allah  my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah  Allah  will forbid him the garden and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help." (Qur'an 5:72)

- MENJ

[ Last edited by  MENJ at 4-8-2006 03:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by MEHJ:Apostasy is a crime in Islam, period.

2. And you really want to know why she apostatise from Islam? I dont think its because she was "saved by Jee Zeus", rather I think her vagina was greedy for some Indian dick.

3. We all know where she is going to end up anyway. She and her Christian "friends".

4. "They do blaspheme who say: "Allah  is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O children of Israel! worship Allah  my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah  Allah  will forbid him the garden and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help." (Qur'an 5:72)
Copy the Code

A crime? What crime, killed someone, raped a chid, robbed a bank, murdered mother and father? What crime? Is apostasy worst than all these crimes mentioned? You must be joking....

Well, that is what your corrupted mind think so as even your ustaz would be thinking of it 24/7. It proves your point.  Let the garden of fire be their but why do you worry if GOD has said he will punish them. Don't you believe HE will and so you want to carry out the punishment? What a contradicting statement..........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 4-8-2006 03:54 PM
A crime? What crime, killed someone, raped a chid, robbed a bank, murdered mother and father? What crime? Is apostasy worst than all these crimes mentioned? You must be joking....

Apostasy is a worst crime than any of the crimes you mentioned and no, I am not joking. Polytheism is a serious issue.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 04:35 PM | Show all posts
what is religion? it is a believe you have of who is your creator and the following of his rules. so why could there be a bleive to ne religion and then, somehow or rather, you believe another religion. if this is okay, one could just go around believeing a religion every few years once. by the age of 60 he would have believed 4 - 5 religions. if this can happen, i am sure those religions are just fad or popular choices.

islam is not that. it is very serious about its religion. before you convert, be aware that there is no u-turn. no way you can say, ooppss... why? becos, it pride itself as a true religion and not as a bus-stop or hotel. you can see only such true religions treats those that goes in and out with contempt. why do jews do not have missionaries to convert others to jew. becos, it is so rigorous that non-jew will find the practice of the religion and the rules that characterise it is very tough. know what is the penalty of adultry in jew? or apostasy? or not heeding sabbath?

true, there is no provision in the quran on killing of apostates but let's us agree that apostasy is not something muslims accepts easily. and so, for those who wish to convert to islam, do so sincerely and not becos of marriage or its fashionable to do it.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 4-8-2006 04:44 PM | Show all posts
my personal take on lina joy.

christians preach moderations as well as love. if lina is truly a christian, she can carry on going to church and marry watsisname. why need jpn to accept and change her religion on the card. how many new christians - chinese and indians - that would suddenly bitten by the xtian bug and goes to church every sunday. suddenly, they stop and do not profess the religion anymore. sometime even going back to the chinese or hindu ways before the church going days. they didnt scream in the papers that jpn must change their religion. they dont give two hoots about it. they go about their daily life as usual. nobody make noise or cares.

t8 who claimed he  was a muslim too didnt request jpn to change his religion. the only reason why lina's case is in the dock is becos it will be a watershed event to weaken islam in malaysia. imagine a 19 year old boy facing the kadi over khalwat. he just need to say " i am not a muslim" to escape the punishment. he may not meant it but he may do it to avoid the fines. and as we would know, it will destroy the very fabric of the muslim society.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 04:48 PM | Show all posts

where is the weapon?

Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 03:27 PM

Apostasy is a crime in Islam, period.

And you really want to know why she apostatise from Islam? I dont think its because she was "saved by Jee Zeus", rather I think her vagina was ...

the parang to come out soon?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 12:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071808 second(s), 47 queries .