Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: freekey

Maya Karin bijak berkomunikasi..

[Copy link]
Post time 13-8-2006 11:52 PM | Show all posts
erk..bebudak kt kolej aku kt kt dia ni ada masalah bau badan busuk.btul ke? harap maya gi la berubat, kl betul.
aku pon minat maya gak..esp,senyumannya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2006 04:03 AM | Show all posts
korang puji maya coz dia makin cantik or memng dia patut di puji......tapi memang kelas dia jawap sokaln tue

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dexa at 8-8-2006 04:38 PM
Elak suami orang
Oleh Serimah Mohd Sallehuddin

Maya Karin tidak sampai hati melihat wanita lain kecewa hanya untuk
memenuhi impiannya mendirikan rumah tangga

http://www.bharian.com.my/ ...

maya jadi tomboi?besnye!!

suka la kat maya!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts
tengok dia cakap aje
dah nampak macam tak konfiden
macam nak menipu
mata pun tengok tempat lain

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Khairy Who?
-by Jad Mahidin -

MAYA Karin said she had to surf the Internet to fi nd out who Khairy Jamaluddin was. The same Khairy that she was supposedly married to.  

? don? know the man but I feel sorry for him for having to deal with the gossip.? The award-winning actress spoke to The Malay Mail about the Umno Youth deputy chief, her love life and plans.
KHAIRY who? That was the initial reaction from award-winning actress Maya Karin Roelcke on her alleged affair with Umno Youth deputy chief Khairy Jamaluddin.

The 27-year-old German-Malay beauty said she had no idea of the gossip. ?nly when a close friend asked me about it that I surfed the Internet to find out who Khairy Jamaluddin was. I looked at some pictures and recalled meeting him somewhere.? She said she had met Khairy once during an event.

?ince that meeting, Khairy and I have not even bumped into each other, let alone kept in touch or met up. I don? know the man but with all the gossip, I feel sorry for him for having to deal with it.? Two weeks ago, The Malay Mail front-paged a report of Maya denying that they were an it e m .

One rumour had it that the two were married in a simple ceremony attended only by close friends.

Khairy publicly denied the ? nio n ?, saying that his one and only wife was Nori binti Abdullah, daughter of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.

The rumours were further fanned by Khairy being chairman of Maya Team Sdn Bhd which runs the Myteam football club.

? only found out recently that the company was named after Jason Lo? daughter. He? a partner run- ning Myteam.? She said Lo had called her to tell of his daughter? birth some time last year and named her Kiea Maya.

? think people put two and two together and came up with some bizarre conclusions.? The gossip, she said, didn? bother her until her parents voiced their concern. ?hey were a bit worried that I would get tangled up in this mess. But they were understanding enough to realise that it comes with the territory.? Maya wished people would just come out and ask her about the matter.

?hen, I can have the pleasure of looking straight into their eyes and tell them the truth.

? wish people would be direct. I know they?e thinking about it, but they don? come out and say it, which to me, is more nerve-wracking. It bothers me more when people don? ask.? She said she was too busy for serious relationships.

? have, however, started seeing someone. He? a foreigner but lives here. I don? know where this is heading but I? taking it one day at a time.? Maya, voted Best Actress at the 40th Asia Pacific Film Festival in Fukuoka, Japan, has just ended a gruelling two-month shoot for Suhaimi Baba? Jari Hantu and Osman Ali? Anak Halal, and is looking at two more months of work.

? am also excited about the two endorsement projects in the pipeline before I take a break for the fasting month.? A favourite to grab the Best Actress award in the recent Malaysian Film Festival, she had one thing to say about her loss to Sharifah Amani: ?ue sera, sera? (What will be, will be).

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Khairy GEMUK..Khairy GEMUK..Khairy GEMUK..Khairy GEMUK!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-8-2006 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Saya tidak tertekan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2006 07:44 PM | Show all posts
[align=justify]Lorr.. Khairy ke lelaki yg dimaksudkan??

Thanks terbakar for the article.. minat betul ko dgn dia eh.. Buatlah website satu untuk dia..

Btw, OK per kalau Khairy dgn Maya.. Sama lawa..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2006 08:33 PM | Show all posts
haha..aku x reti nak wat website2 nih..
lg pun aku takder masa..
lg pun gambor dia susah nk dapat...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2006 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by terbakar91 at 18-8-2006 08:33 PM
haha..aku x reti nak wat website2 nih..
lg pun aku takder masa..
lg pun gambor dia susah nk dapat...

[align=justify]Kalau minat.. senang je buat website ni actually.. buat basic website pun OK.. Tapi kalau dah ada fan buat website dia.. tak payah ler..

Pasal gambar tu.. kata peminat.. ko snap lah gambar dia banyak2 pastu scan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2006 08:41 PM | Show all posts
[align=justify]Ooops sorry..

Aku selalu nak baca cepat je..

Now only I know Khairy tu menantu PM rupanya..

So sorry..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 06:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062790 second(s), 32 queries .