Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 5833|Reply: 44

Was Jesus Insane?

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2006 12:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So we have a man who was raised a Jew, obeyed the Law and then suddenly thinks himself God and that he should be worshipped as such and has the powers of God. Three possibilities, he went mad, later writers embellished his legend, or supernatural myth can be true.

Never dawns on any of them that perhaps this guy was simply a nut and made claims no Jew can state and remain a Jew nor pretend to be one, it openly defiles and blasphemes the Law and religion. Perhaps he should get the hell out of the area if he wishes to remain alive. Who in their right mind would openly blaspheme their religion and culture and hang around to be stoned? Funny how the Romans executed him and the Jews did not get around to merely stoning or hanging him. Or did they?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Barney,

Can you answer on behalf of the christians ?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 07:34 PM | Show all posts
  1. Originally poested by tommy_mylex:So we have a man who was raised a Jew, obeyed the Law and then suddenly thinks himself God and that he should be worshipped as such and has the powers of God. Three possibilities, he went mad, later writers embellished his legend, or supernatural myth can be true.

2. Never dawns on any of them that perhaps this guy was simply a nut and made claims no Jew can state and remain a Jew nor pretend to be one, it openly defiles and blasphemes the Law and religion. Perhaps he should get the hell out of the area if he wishes to remain alive. Who in their right mind would openly blaspheme their religion and culture and hang around to be stoned? Funny how the Romans executed him and the Jews did not get around to merely stoning or hanging him. Or did they?
Copy the Code

Huh! Kettle caling the pot black. So, we have a man who was from the Qoreish tribes folloed the relgion of his forefathers and then suddenly tthought himslef to be a prophet and that he should be respected and adored. Yes, could say three possibilities that he went cuccoo and later writers enhance with fictious story of his glory. We all can deduce that Mohammed was ambitious but with no education or experience in trade could never become rich. So, he went along with his uncle and observed how merchants wheel and deal their product. learned how Jews who were and ordely disciplined cllan behave and deal in trading business whereas his clan was so backward and poor due to ignorance. He learned that without power one cannot achieve the highest goal in life. And so he married a widow inherited his business and was doing fine but he was not satisfied. He decided to do what his tibe or other clans would not dream of doing. He contemplated and decided to learn the Jewish faith threw his thrade with the Jewish merchants. returned home and went to the cave contemplated his move. Returned home and told his wife that he was visited by the some spirit l[during his time his clan or Mohammed  do not know anything about the archangel Gabriel which is only mentioned in the Torah and Enjil] and that Allah [his imagination of GOD] appointed him the prophet and that he must transmit messages given to him to his people.

Now the message is very simple just copy what the Torah says and add some of his own like claiming that he is the last prophet and no others would come again. See how clever this Mohammed from the desert clan of the Qoreish established himslef the caliph of the Arab nation. And later history will tell you of his conquest and other adventures. He made sure that in his book [the Quran] his name alone would be mentioned after Allah. He made sure the Muslims would always quote his name when they speak about Islam. He made sure that only his name and his alone to be mentioned at all the time when spoken about Islam. Mohammed SAW is a registered brand that cannot be over ride or removed at all from the religion of Islam. This is what Mohammed the founder of Islam is all about. Yes, there are those who loved him for his brutality which you can read form the hadith of Al" Bukhari the book Muslims love to quote. Although he has a following of 1.3 billion but only some 30% are hard core fanatics who think they can rule the world with Islam. A dream that would remain a dream. Now the west has become their enemy coz the west is the stumbling block to their dream. Their worst enemy is the Jew who are only about 14 million in strength and yet they are a stonger force and that hurts Muslims very much.

How cis it a small population consisting of 14 million against 1.3 billion Muslims can be so much stronger is a mystery. May be the true GOD of the Jews have given them the strenght against the false GOD of the Muslims. These small nation is actually surrounded by Muslim countries and yet they can stand alone against them for years. The Uslims have tried all knids of ways to defeat them but all their ag=fford had failed which means Allah is not with the Muslims. Or may be Allah is just a figment of the mind. Only time will tell.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Lets edit the topic....Was Jesus and Mohammad Insane?:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Barney.... you are good at making up stories... LOL.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
:hmm: insane? mad? maybe. if he's mad then we have a mad man that changed the world. but then there's hitler, saddam etc.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-8-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Oreng,

I'm good at being realistic on the other hand you would like to live in dreams of Paradise and enjoyment of 72 virgins with continuous flow of wine which Muslims say is haram in this world. Very funny lah!

Use magic Report

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 25-8-2006 11:16 AM | Show all posts
if Jesus is insane, then Muhammad is demon possessed

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-8-2006 11:19 AM | Show all posts
There are only two actual resolves concerning the Jesus story, he either went quite mad or the later claims of his story are a complete fiction. As we have shown one cannot at first be a born law obeying Jew and then preach polemic opposites to their belief and faith. Jesus would have gotten stoned faster than the High Priest played by John Cleese in the Life of Brian. Unless of course he hid a lot and avoided the authority when confronted and Jesus seems to have tried to do this.

If we recall when the Pharisees questioned him he responds with their exact same doctrine, they had no disagreement. The Lord's Prayer and Sermon on the Mount are patent Jewish Pharisaic teachings and kadish. We also have these rather innane parables to confound the issue of what he is trying to say. He then violates the Torah on many occasions. The Pilate story as well as the contradicting stories of Jesus trial make no sense at all. I began to wonder, had the Jews actually executed him as the Talmud suggests and the story of the Romans invented. The NT still throws blame to the Jews for his death and not the Roman's which is the oddest of all things.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 02:30 PM | Show all posts

Aight, those who got points, argue. Those who just wanna bash, silence would be better.
And, stick to the topic.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 25-8-2006 10:41 AM
Oreng,

I'm good at being realistic on the other hand you would like to live in dreams of Paradise and enjoyment of 72 virgins with continuous flow of wine which Muslims say is haram in this worl ...
You realistic...? ah ha ha ha..re-read your post earlier. It is not realistic at all... it is all your assumption. Have you read a story of a blind man with an elephant ? That blind man is now you !

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 25-8-2006 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Hear this out from a Christian pastor and what the Christian Bible says about these Jews:

Info on Jews
Pastor Richardson

1 Th.2:14-16
"... the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

Those who try to follow the law (i.e., the Jews) are cursed. Gal.3:10

Jesus condemns the Jews for being "the children of them which killed the prophets." Mt.23:31

Jesus says "the children of the kingdom [the Jews] shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Mt.8:12

Every skeptic and nonbeliever (of course, we can include the jews) has "an evil heart of unbelief." Heb.3:12

Whoever denies "that Jesus is the Christ" is a liar and an antichrist. 1 Jn.2:22

Christians are "of God;" everyone else is wicked. 1 Jn.5:19

Every non christian is "a deceiver and an antichrist." 2 Jn. 7

In Christ's Love,
Pastor Richardson

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Iman_6,

If you ask a Christian about the Jew surely he would condemn them because they did not accept Jesus as the messiah they had been waiting for centuroies. Can't you understand  that simple logic?  You quote from the Quran and Torah but yoiu fail to understand the deep meaning of it. If you know the Quran or the bile does not mean you have mastered it. You have understand what it actually meant and how to apply in your daily life. Mohammed had tried his best to convince the Jews that he is the final prophet but the Jews refuse to believe or accept his kind of preaching and so they became his enemy.

They [Jews] had been following asystem of religion for almost 3000 years and suddenly Jesus came to their life and said bluntly that he is the son of GOD and had come to revive the age old religon. Surely they cannot swallow that because in their book it has also warned them of pseudo prophets. So, how do you expect them to accept him and morever there were old stuburn rabbies who refuse to believe him. The same goes to Mohammed too. After 600 years of Jesus passing away he came up with the idea too and surely the Jews would  never accept him as he showed no miracles nor could he convince them that he is a prophet. Sure they had been expecting a messiah from their own race and from a nomadic tribe of the Qoreish clan. And so Mohammed was furious with them and the jews became a bitter enemy. A prophet of GOD cannot have any hatred or revenge against any man. His duty is to convey the message of GOD and if those who believe, he should take them under his wings and tose who refuse to believe let them go their way and pray to GOD to show them the truth. But in Mohammed's case it was not and he waged war against them. That is not the charactor or quality of a prophet.

I study and I know where truth lies. I do not accept anything blindly coz GOD has given me the brain to think and rationalize. It is difficult for half baked followers to understand what is the real truth behind all religions and worst is Muslims who think they are right all the way. I'm sorry for saying this as I know it would hurt some of you but I do not fear in telling the truth. As the saying goes " Don't write and fear no women and do right and fear no man".

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 25-8-2006 10:41 AM
Oreng,

I'm good at being realistic on the other hand you would like to live in dreams of Paradise and enjoyment of 72 virgins with continuous flow of wine which Muslims say is haram in this world. Very funny lah!

what happens in the afterlife,doesnt matter anymore....you're no longer on earth,you've passed God's test,and your reward?heaven.

alot of people here crap about this 72 virgins thing,yet i wonder what they themselves would do in heaven...sit around and stare at the ceiling?

highly doubtful :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 25-8-2006 09:42 PM
Iman_6,

If you ask a Christian about the Jew surely he would condemn them because they did not accept Jesus as the messiah they had been waiting for centuroies. Can't you understand  that simple ...

Really?.You have read the Torah and the New Testament..oh my friend..please stop lying. JESUS him self rejected those Jews that rejected him as Prophet and Lord. See Matthew chapter 5. Read the whole chapter to know what are Jesus commentaries upon those Pharisees and Scribes (those rejected him). In that case, Jesus also failed to convinced the Jews to accept him..AND...ask the Jews...until now they still rejected Jesus as a Prophet and Lord. So, it is normal if they have rejected Muhammad, since Muhammd came after Jesus. Meaning that, the Jews rejected those prophets that came after Moses.They only believe in MOSES.

I have explained to you that what Quran instructed the Muslims to do is to fight those who tries to fight Islam.BUT, when they want peace...let them.But, what is happening now, the Jews keep attacking the Muslims. Can you see now...who is the victim?. The mUslims...then, why don't you accuse that Moses taught his followers to fight Muslims?.I said to you, what Quran revealed is in the sense of PROTECTING the religion...not simple killing people here and there. If got  person do other than that, it can be consiedered that they are not following Muhammad and Allah. So, Muhammad and Allah have nothing to do with that.

"Say: "Everyone acts according to his own disposition: But your Lord knows best who it is that is best guided on the Way."" (Surah Al-Isra' 17:84)

What I see, the more explanations given to you, the more you go far away from the path..Because, you are the one who failed to understand the deep meaning of those three Revelations. And, if you understand those books, you should know that the Books never blessed your Faith. But those three Books taught the followers to worship one God, the Creator, not the Created...

So, if you say Iman 6 doesn't know how to apply those Books verses in his daily life, then look at yourself. You keep worshipping the Creations, even though the three Books have rejected the Faith long...long ago.The Quran is the Book that recorrect and reconfirm the previous books.And Quran is the FINAL REVELATION and proved that no other Scriptures came after it:

"This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds."
(Surah Yunus 10:37)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 25-8-2006 10:08 PM

what happens in the afterlife,doesnt matter anymore....you're no longer on earth,you've passed God's test,and your reward?heaven.

alot of people here crap about this 72 virgins thing,yet i won ...

So yer sayin' muslim men go to heaven got no other thin' to do but to screw those 72 virgins? How many perday me ask? And about the muslim lasses? What do they do? Stare at the ceilin'?

:lol so that all the talkin' about muslim will not feel tired in heaven.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-8-2006 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pirate.pete at 25-8-2006 10:17 PM

So yer sayin' muslim men go to heaven got no other thin' to do but to screw those 72 virgins? How many perday me ask? And about the muslim lasses? What do they do? Stare at the ceilin'?

:lol ...

What are you talking about...dear Christian...OUT OF TOPIC

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 25-8-2006 10:19 PM

What are you talking about...dear Christian...OUT OF TOPIC

a black spot upon ye, ye mutinous bucko... Blast ye! me talkin' with mgsrulz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2006 09:11 AM | Show all posts
The Jesus described in the gospels is mentally unbalanced; his hypocritical practices abound. He would preach things he himself did not practice, when asked questions, he would fly into a rage and resort to the most shameless ad homs possible. I do not believe he actually existed, the Jesus described in the gospels is the product of demented minds who were transferring their own madness onto a character -- in a sense, giving their own rantings and ravings and half-baked ideas a personality.

From a historical point of view, the gospels are so full of historical errors, logical fallacies, and plain hatred that it cannot come from anything good. The Pharisees are hated in such an indecent manner that one is left feeling polluted by the vileness of the gospels. We have Jesus call them hypocrites, liars, vipers, etc; but he never demonstrated that they were any of those things. These men were the guardians of the Jewish sciptures and religion, they were entitled to question anyone claiming a more than human nature and making up bogus quotes.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2006 09:28 AM | Show all posts
tommy_mylex,

Like Mohammed went into a rage and ordered the killing of a Jewish woman just because she spoke against him? To me it sounds like he was another Norman Bates the psycho of the 6th century.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 01:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112400 second(s), 46 queries .