ADVERTISEMENT

View: 117688|Reply: 1825

*THREAD UTK TEAM SAYUR IS BACK* Beckford sends Leeds up

[Copy link]
Post time 3-9-2006 02:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by ShadowChaser at 9-5-2010 07:36

aku tengah bosan nih, so aku "terbukak" la thread nihlol

Pardew's ?100m transfer budget

Brazilian daily Folha de S? Paulo has claimed that Kia Joorabchian's MSI Group are ready to give Alan Pardew a ?100m war chest - should their proposed takeover of West Ham United go through.

Today's edition of Folha carries an article in which they claim MSI's takeover bid is worth a total of ?200m; a figure that would clear any debts the club held, pay off existing shareholders - and most importantly, grant Alan Pardew a transfer budget of around ?100m with which to improve his squad.

West Ham confirmed this afternoon that preliminary talks with view to a takeover had taken place. Although MSI were not specifically mentioned the group's decision to offer the club the opportunity to sign Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano has been viewed as the first step to an eventual succession.

: biar betol nih

[ Last edited by  ShadowChaser at 11-9-2008 07:59 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2006 02:38 PM | Show all posts
itu ker muka owner baru yg kaya tu.... muda je nampak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Kia: there is massive potential

Businessman Kia Joorabchian has spoken of his plans for West Ham United in his first major interview since it was revealed that he was involved in negotiations to purchase the club.

In a News Of The World article, published today, the London-based businessman - who is believed to be the frontman for a consortium looking to wrestle control of the Hammers from their current owners - revealed that his dream is to take the club to the very top of the domestic - and European - game.

His consortium's offer is thought to be worth in the region of £100m - with further funds to follow in order to clear the club's outstanding debts and improve the playing squad.

"I've been a huge football fan all my life," he said. "I guess I've always wanted to have a football team.

"I've been offered many deals and I wouldn't want to buy just any Premiership club. There is massive potential at West Ham.

"Why? Because the club has such passionate supporters and a fantastic history. What is so impressive is that when they have hit bad times the passion and loyalty of the fans has seen them stick by the club.

"Passion is a vital word in the success of a football club. Sometimes when I look at Chelsea, despite their recent success, I think it's all a bit cold. They talk more about the brand than the football club."

Joorabchian - whose initial attempt to purchase West Ham hit the buffers last autumn - refused to reveal exactly who is involved in his consortium, although he refuted speculation linking him with oligarch Boris Berezovsky and businessman Badri Patarkatsishvili.

The major players, he claims, come instead from the Middle East - with at least one Londoner also involved; Michael Tabor being one name that has been mentioned elsewhere in the past 48 hours.

Joorabchian was responsible for bringing Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to the club last week - a move seen by many as his first step to gaining control of West Ham.

It was a deal that shocked the rest of football - but a deal, he claims, that will begin the process of turning West Ham into one of the giants of the English game.

"When you see two players like that joining West Ham then there is no doubt in my mind the club can become massive," he added. "It sends out a huge signal that West Ham can now be a buying club - not a selling club.

"It's amazing when you look at the England team and see Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Jermain Defoe and Joe Cole, all of whom were at West Ham but left.

"There is no doubt that trend can be reversed - and if that is the case, the club can become really huge."

There was also good news for current manager Alan Pardew; Joorabchian was apparently happy to confirm that he feels he "can take West Ham into new territory, to challenge for the Champions League and even the title."

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:40 PM | Show all posts
itu jutawan ape ...
adekah mobo MSI?
hahahah

Use magic Report

baru 34.. huhu kalo ada can aku bleh mintak tips ngan dia nih..

Use magic Report

Reply #4 Ax's post

eh jap.. aku dari dulu komfius.. MSI tuh apa ?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-9-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
There was also good news for current manager Alan Pardew; Joorabchian was apparently happy to confirm that he feels he "can take West Ham into new territory, to challenge for the Champions League and even the title."

: wuih, nak celen CL ngan title tuh:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by okb at 3-9-2006 02:40 PM
baru 34.. huhu kalo ada can aku bleh mintak tips ngan dia nih..

ghasernya duit dia takleh lawan konsortium tabung ayam aku, tome ngan max...

kitaorg paling tua pon 32 jer... :ting:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Arab group set to buy West Ham
By Duncan White
(Filed: 03/09/2006)

West Ham United are the subject of a takeover bid by a consortium of Middle Eastern investors, being assembled by Kia Joorabchian, the Iranian businessman behind the transfer of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano to Upton Park.

The exact details of how West Ham raised the funds to sign the Argentine pair remain a closely guarded secret, covered by a stringent confidentiality agreement signed by the club, Joorabchian, Corinthians and Media Sports Investment, the company that runs the Brazilian club.

However, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal that the money has come from Middle Eastern sources as Joorabchian exploits his network of contacts in the Gulf. He is talking to several groups of investors from Dubai about further investment in the East London club, although he has set no deadline for any takeover.

It had been reported that the club was to be bought using Russian money, something that Joorabchian, speaking exclusively to The Sunday Telegraph last night, has denied.

"All I can say is that no Russian has been involved and I have never acted as a front man for anyone," said Joorabchian, who resigned as a director of MSI last month. "Roman Abramovich is not involved, [London-based Russian oligarch] Boris Berezovsky is not involved and [Georgian millionaire] Badri Patarkatsishvili is not involved. The finance is coming from a completely different global sector."

While it is now clear as to the geographical source of the funds, the details of the transfer deal remain obscure. "I am not their agent and I don't own part of their registration," Joorabchian said. "I have signed a confidentiality agreement with West Ham so I cannot disclose who is to benefit."

The Football Association, which serves as a clearing house for all transfer fees with foreign clubs, is happy that all its regulations have been met and all the relevant paperwork is lodged at Soho House. Yet neither West Ham nor Corinthians are willing to disclose even a rough estimate of how much was paid.

"This is a straightforward football deal like many others and not that unusual at all," Joorabchian said. "The players have joined West Ham on a permanent transfer. It was a long process - about two weeks of negotiations - but what amazes me is the story never broke. This was the biggest story on transfer deadline day and it was kept under wraps."

Joorabchian describes Tevez as "the best striker in the world at his age" and understands that people will be surprised at his decision to join a club that has developed a reputation for yo-yoing between the top two divisions. However, the club has a reputation for nurturing young talent and its large fan base is attractive to investors.

Even so, it is a curious move for a highly coveted player. Sources in Brazil have told The Sunday Telegraph that Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, flew to Brazil in May to try to sign Tevez, with the Premiership champions tabling a £30 million bid. Chelsea eventually signed Andrei Shevchenko but it is also understood that Manchester United made a significant bid for Tevez and Mascherano on deadline day.

Tevez has argued that West Ham will give him the best opportunity to adapt to the English game. "Many teams were interested in signing me but they had a lot of players in my position," Tevez said yesterday, ahead of his match for Argentina with Brazil today. "My biggest priority was to come to a club where I would be guaranteed to play. I want to use my first year in English football to get used to the rhythm of the game in England so this was the best solution.

"West Ham was the best option for me. I'm not worried about playing for a big club, I just want to show West Ham my best." There has been speculation that Tevez will move on after his year of adapting, but Joorabchian said that would not necessarily be the case.

"If West Ham can succeed this season then there is no reason why Tevez and Mascherano could not continue to develop their careers with the club. West Ham's odds for the UEFA Cup have gone from 48-1 to 16-1 and that shows that the general market thinks the signings have improved the club. If they qualify for the Champions League, win trophies or just have a really good season, that could be the case. It is hard to say now - football is a strange place and you have to reassess at the end of the season."

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:45 PM | Show all posts

micro star internasional
heheehehee
pengeluar mobo
hahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:47 PM | Show all posts
haku tengah KIV jer kelab nih...sebab villa pon ada potential jugak.

pasal pompey, memang kelab tu dah naik, tapi hasripompey siang siang dah declare hardcore dari duuuuuuuuuuuuluuuuuuuu lagi :geram:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #10 Ax's post

mobo tuh hamender plak..? makanan dalam tin ke

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by okb at 3-9-2006 02:47 PM
mobo tuh hamender plak..? makanan dalam tin ke

haha
motherboard pc
:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts

ntah, macam brand motherboard komputer je

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal: Be warned, this year's Premiership is not about you!

Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano come to West Ham, Kanu is on fire at Portsmouth, Aston Villa is being marshalled by maestro Martin O'Neill, Everton is climbing up the ranks with Andy Johnson, and gangly and slow Shola Ameobi at Newcastle is showing that good things happen when he gets his long legs on the ball. Wigan have Valencia and now Graham Kavanagh. Newly promoted Reading with Leroy Lita are proving to be no pushovers.

Last weekend, I saw the Blues struggle against Blackburn, in a 2-0 win. It was Andre Ooijer, the new Rover acquisition, in an awful debut, gave the game away to the Blues on both occasions, due to mental meltdowns. Lampard scored through a penalty, after Ooijer draped himself over Terry in the box, and then Drogba muscled his way past a sprawling Ooijer for a splendid goal. But before all of this happened, the Blues were playing with 10 disjointed men on the field. Only Petr Cech looked sharp. Chelsea's midfield is going through a population explosion, with Ballack, Lampard, and Essien clogging up the field.

Arsenal played Manchester City and lost for the first time in 19 encounters with City. They did everything except put the ball into the net. Beautiful pretty passes all strung in a row with the finesse of E Jogo Bonito but when it came to the actual execution, the Gunners failed. Thierry Henry, usually automatic, must have got at least 4 good looks at goal and failed. Arsenal is still searching for its first win. They have made news for all the wrong reasons.

Liverpool has had a indifferent start to the season, with a squeaker against Sheffield United. Manchester United have had an impressive start to their season but tougher times lie ahead with the new players that other clubs have managed to get. Meanwhile all those Owen Hargreaves rumours have finally been put to rest. Bayern Munich managed to pull the wool over Sir Alex by signing Mark Van Bommel and keeping Hargreaves on for at least another 6 months if not the whole season.

This Premiership season is wide open. It could be West Ham, Aston Villa, Everton, Portsmouth, at the end of the season. Good times for these small clubs and a boost for those who despair of dynasties.

tgk la sape kat liga skarang nih wei

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal: Be warned, this year's Premiership is not about you! -

k k
kami cuak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ax at 3-9-2006 02:57 PM
Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal: Be warned, this year's Premiership is not about you! -

k k
kami cuak

biarla diorang nak kerek kejap ax... ada fans west ham dak kat sini, nak kutuk nih :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ax at 3-9-2006 02:57 PM

k k
kami cuak

it's only about liverpool
semua org cuak :ting:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 3-9-2006 02:59 PM

biarla diorang nak kerek kejap ax... ada fans west ham dak kat sini, nak kutuk nih :pmuka:

tunggu sikit hari lagi laaa...
masih awal sangat nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 3-9-2006 02:59 PM

k k kite kasik chan dlu
hehehehehhee

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 12:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074514 second(s), 47 queries .