Use magic Report

mat_hiphop This user has been deleted
Post time 3-9-2006 03:26 PM | Show all posts
kalo dah start cam nie...
haku nak tengok manager mane plak masuk ganti Pardew :jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 03:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 mat_hiphop's post

tak payah.. :ketuk: pardew is oledi an excellent manager...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2006 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_hiphop at 3-9-2006 03:26 PM
kalo dah start cam nie...
haku nak tengok manager mane plak masuk ganti Pardew :jeling:

david beckham, cantona..

[ Last edited by  ShadowChaser at 3-9-2006 04:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-9-2006 06:02 PM | Show all posts
dgn ini aku secara rasmi aku nak ambik ham barat ni jadi gundek terbaru aku heheh.. sokong sejakkk duluuuuuuuuuu lagiii ... zmn Geoff Hurst lagik..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 06:12 PM | Show all posts

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles (bakal hitz ganti ynwa)

Supporters
The team's supporters are famed for their rendition of the chorus of their team's anthem, I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles, the lyrics which are as follows:

I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky
Then like my dreams they fade and die
Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air
United! (clap hands) United! (clap hands) United! (clap hands)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2006 06:17 PM | Show all posts
utk menjadikan anda .. true hammers and irons..

kena tgk cerita yg elijah wood aka frodo main.. pasal hooligans supporter wst ham.. perghhh boleh tahan gak..

The 2005 film Green Street (Hooligans) depicts an American student who becomes involved with a fictional firm associated with West Ham, with an emphasis on the rivalry with Millwall.

p;s; musuh ketat west ham ni milwall skrg manager dia dennis wise ex tenuk ( ceh team karat gak buat musuh ,  angkatla tenuk ke meriam pasni jadi musuh ketat , sama london gak)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 07:24 PM | Show all posts
HAMMERS ´CAN BE BIGGER THAN CHELSEA´

Businessman Kia Joorabchian claims West Ham have the potential to overtake Chelsea and Manchester United to become the biggest club in England by 2013.

The man who brought Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano from Corinthians to Upton Park has already insisted there are no plans to offload them at the end of the season.

Joorabchian told the News of the World: "I believe in the very near future West Ham can become bigger than Chelsea and maybe within seven years even challenge Manchester United. And certainly I feel manager Alan Pardew can take West Ham into new territory, to challenge for the Champions League and even the title."

takutnyer aku :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 07:34 PM | Show all posts
West Ham for EPL!!!

mampos ler kalo satu lg kelab billionaire beli.....haku sker mcm aston villa tuh......player xder arr big name pon tp maen bagos gak sejak2 martin o'neill masuk..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 08:45 PM | Show all posts
apa barang wes ham.

[size=-2]Grow old along with me

[size=-2]www.yob4ever.com.my

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 08:51 PM | Show all posts

bagoss bagoss ... season depan kita tengok eh ... west ham, pompey, villa ngan reading main kat CL ...

chelski, arsenal, man utd ngan liverpul berebut rebut tangga ke 16 liga okeh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 08:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 topeng perak's post

maka...hilanglah seri CL..munculah  glory2 hunter yg bersepah sepah..bak pasir di tepi pantai..

[size=-2]Grow old along with me

[size=-2]www.yob4ever.com.my

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by topeng perak at 3-9-2006 08:51 PM

bagoss bagoss ... season depan kita tengok eh ... west ham, pompey, villa ngan reading main kat CL ...

chelski, arsenal, ...

tangga 17 arr beb.....baru thrill....:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 09:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 Pak_Jen's post

huhuhuhu..habis ler korang...pasnie x der team2 korang....UCL nanti..real vs west ham...barca vs portsmouth...ac milan vs aston villa..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2006 10:32 PM | Show all posts
tak sabo aku nk tgk tevev ngan mascherano ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by katana83 at 3-9-2006 10:32 PM
tak sabo aku nk tgk tevev ngan mascherano ...

die maen 10minit
injed smpi abis season

tp kene thanks kt westham gak
ramai star mule2 naek sume kt westham

http://www.whufc.com/index.php - website wesham

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 10:39 PM | Show all posts
haha gile ar tevez
jersi no 32
hahahaa
makaroni no 16

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Hammers fans shellshocked

THE incredible events at West Ham in the last 48 hours are the two biggest bombshells to hit London? East End since the Blitz, says Tony Gale.

The SunSport columnist and former Hammers star is still shellshocked at news his old club are poised for a takeover following the shock signings of Argentinian duo Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano.

Gale said: ?f you? told me on Wednesday night West Ham would sign two world-class players from under the noses of Arsenal and Manchester United and then be the subject of a rumoured takeover by Russian billionaires, I would have thought you? been on the vodka.

?hey have to be the two biggest bombshells to hit the East End since the Luftwaffe.

?f the signing of Tevez and Mascherano was not incredible enough, we now have the very real possibility of a Chelsea-style Russian revolution at Upton Park.

?rom Red Square to Green Street. Who would have thought it??

West Ham finally admitted yesterday it has had ?xploratory discussions? about a possible takeover, understood to be with Media Sport Investment, which own Tevez and Mascherano.

Kia Joorabchian is a director of MSI, who failed in a ?70million takeover bid for West Ham last June.

He is a close contact of Boris Berezovsky, the Russian billionaire exiled in London who sold his oil concern Sibneft to pal Roman Abramovich.

Gale added: ?ou can understand why people are interested in the club. West Ham? location, tradition and potential mean they would be a real trophy for a potential investor.

?n some ways it would be sad because there are still members of the Cearns family ? who founded the club ? on the board.

?ut West Ham have to move with the times and this deal could be a real chance to take the club to the next level in the English game.?

The arrival of Tevez and Mascherano has fuelled concern West Ham could become a ?eeder club? for major European teams.

Yesterday it also emerged both players have get-out clauses in their four-year contracts that allow them to leave Upton Park next summer.

MSI will collect the vast majority of any sell-on ? takeover or not ? and believe the players could fetch a combined fee of ?70m in a year.

Last night the FA insisted they had no plans for an inquiry into the signings. A spokesman said: ?s far as we are concerned all the proper documentation has been completed. There are no breaches of rules.?

A spokesman for West Ham insisted takeover talks were at ? very early stage.? He said: ?here is no contractual link between the signing of Tevez and Mascherano and the bid discussions.?

Tevez, 22, revealed his first question on signing was: ?here does the Hammers symbol come from??

The striker claimed he has been a Hammers fan for a year: ? first heard about the possibility of joining West Ham United 48 hours ago.

?ut I had followed the club quite a bit last season because I am a close friend of Lionel Scaloni, who played there on loan. We watched every West Ham game in Argentina because of our friendship and he spoke very highly of the club, its fans and manager.

?ther Premiership clubs and around Europe were interested in signing both myself and Javier. But when we met Alan Pardew the choice was simple ? he made us both feel really wanted.

?hen I was handed the shirt I wanted to know about the Hammers.

? know there will be a lot of fuss around us because we are two new players from Argentina, but we see ourselves as team players, not individuals. That was another attraction for coming here ? Mr Pardew explained there is a great team spirit at the club and we want to be a part of that.?

Midfielder Mascherano, also 22, said: ?r Pardew's enthusiasm rubbed off on both of us. He talked about his vision for us and the club and we both became very excited.

? already knew about some of the West Ham players. I know of Anton Ferdinand ? he is talked about a lot in Argentina as a great player of future, while I also like Nigel Reo-Coker who is a very dynamic captain.

?e also like the sound of English football being quicker, with a lot of pressure. We will both improve as players because of that.

?nd I am excited about playing in the UEFA Cup. In Argentina, European matches are watched with great enthusiasm and it will be a wonderful experience for us.?

Tevez has been handed the No 32 shirt while Mascherano will wear No 16. Both are in London to play for Argentina in their friendly against Brazil at Arsenal's new Emirates Stadium tomorrow. They report for training with the Hammers for the first time next Tuesday.

Scaloni, 28, released by Spanish outfit Deportivo La Coruna this week, said: ? spoke with Carlitos and Javi on Thursday and recommended areas for them to live in.

?hey sounded happy, relaxed and very eager to get this new stage to their careers off to a flying start.

?hey have joined a good club with passionate fans and, with them in the side, West Ham will finish high up in the Premiership.?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 03:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111824 second(s), 41 queries .