MotoGP

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2011 03:40 PM | Show all posts
gambo ape yg ko tepek ni?

sukar utk aku mengenal pasti

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2011 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Malaysia telah catat sejarah. Buat kali pertama dlm sejarah perlumbaan GP ini kali pertama ada accid ...
aman83 Post at 23-10-2011 23:58

dah la bodoh..... kolot pulak tu....

berambus la.....

ko nick je aman... tapi membawa huru hara kat tmpt org

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2011 03:43 PM | Show all posts
rossi menggeletar time tu... bile dia tau

dia yg lenyek kepale mamat tu smp kiok...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 02:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 02:22 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 02:24 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-10-2011 09:56 PM | Show all posts
gambo ape yg ko tepek ni?

sukar utk aku mengenal pasti
akughi Post at 25-10-2011 15:40

gambar helmet simoncelli yg kena lenyek...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2011 09:57 PM | Show all posts

Simoncelli funeral to take place on Thursday

It has been confirmed that the funeral of Marco Simoncelli will be held in his hometown of Coriano on Thursday. The 24-year-old lost his life in Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix, having fallen from his bike as the helpless Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi were unable to avoid him.

The coffin carrying Simoncelli arrived at Rome’s Fiumicino airport on Tuesday morning, received by a standing ovation from crowds of fans. Paolo Simoncelli, father of Marco, had been joined on the Alitalia flight from Kuala Lumpur by Valentino Rossi, a long-time friend.

Attending this week’s funeral will be various representatives of sporting organisations, such as Gianni Petrucci, Secretary of the Italian National Olympic Committee and Paolo Sesti, President of the Italian Federation of Motorcycling.

A public viewing of Simoncelli’s body has been planned in Coriano’s theatre for Wednesday, with the funeral then taking place at the church of Santa Maria di Coriano at 3pm on Thursday. Simoncelli will be buried in the cemetery of his town, where he was born in 1987.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2011 03:32 PM | Show all posts

Huge attendance for Simoncelli funeral

Thousands of fans united with the friends, family and colleagues of Marco Simoncelli as the rider’s funeral was held in Italy on Thursday afternoon. The 24-year-old lost his life in Sunday’s Malaysian MotoGP, having fallen from his bike and been struck by Colin Edwards and Valentino Rossi, who were unable to avoid him.

The service took place at the Santa Maria Assunta church in Coriano, Simoncelli’s hometown where he will also be buried. In attendance from 3pm were father Paolo, mother Rosella, sister Martina and girlfriend Kate, as well as MotoGP names such as Valentino Rossi, Raffaele De Rosa, Chaz Davies, Mattia Pasini, Manuel Poggiali, Jorge Lorenzo, Andrea Dovizioso, Randy de Puniet, Loris Capirossi, Hiroshi Aoyama, Alex de Angelis, Dorna CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta and FIM President Vito Ippolito.

Simoncelli’s coffin was carried by friends and Gresini team members, flanked by his Gilera bike – on which he won the 2008 250cc title – and Honda RC212V, this year’s machine. The ceremony was broadcast on a big screen outside the church, with another in position at the nearby Misano circuit, where hoards of fans also gathered.

Before the service began, footage was shown of the amusing and charismatic Italian.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2011 12:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2011 12:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2011 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by thedoctor at 31-10-2011 02:32

Reply 1103# akughi

pembalap kegemaran aku,marco simoncelli (1987-2011)..fun moto gp akn stiasa merindui aksi nya...bye2 marco..58

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2011 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1112# satusembilan

yang ini berseri skit

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2011 01:29 PM | Show all posts

Suzuki Motor Corporation suspends GP racing

Suzuki Motor Corporation has decided to suspend temporarily its participation in FIM Road Racing Grand Prix MotoGP from 2012.

This suspension is to cope with tough circumstances mainly caused by the prolonged recession in developed countries, an historical appreciation of Japanese Yen and repeated natural disasters.

Having an eye to returning to MotoGP in 2014, Suzuki will now focus on developing a competitive new racing machine for that class.

Suzuki will continue motocross racing activity and support of road racing activities using mass-produced motorcycles, by obtaining FIM homologation and co-operation with the supplier of its development racing kit parts.

Suzuki Motor Corporation press release

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2011 01:31 PM | Show all posts

LCR Honda sign Bradl on two-year deal

The 2011 Moto2 World Champion has been signed up by Lucio Cecchinello’s team to ride in the premier class.

LCR Honda has officially confirmed the signing of 2011 Moto2 World Champion Stefan Bradl on a two-year contract.

The German rider tested with the MotoGP outfit at Valencia immediately after the final round of the 2011 season, and impressed Team Manager Lucio Cecchinello with his display on the RC212V.

Bradl will now make the step up to the premier class in 2012, riding a RC213V for the team, and Cecchinello said of the deal: “Next year will be very important for MotoGP. Starting from next April the Championship will be rich with new technical rules and participants.”

“Together with Honda we have considered several riders, and Stefan was one of our candidates. After the Test in Valencia we were very impressed by his potential and his determination. Stefan is young and fast and he just clinched the Moto2 World Title so we believe we can grow together within the Team in the next two years. He already knew the technical staff and today I am happy to give him our warmest welcome in the LCR Team!”

Bradl commented: “This is simply fantastic, like a dream come true! When I tested the RC212V in Valencia I realised that LCR Team is very professional and well organised so I am sure they will do their best to support me. Making my debut in the premier class aboard the RC213V is great and I cannot wait to get back on track.”

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2011 01:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2011 01:26 PM | Show all posts

KTM returns to MotoGP competition in 2012 to contest in the new Moto3 class with the Red Bull KTM AJO Factory Racing team. The three-rider team features riders Sandro Cortese, Arthur Sissis and Danny Kent.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2011 01:29 PM | Show all posts

Experienced MotoGP veteran Colin Edwards talks about his first experience aboard the NGM Forward Racing team’s BMW powered Suter CRT bike, his new ride for 2012.

After two days of private testing at the Jerez circuit, the experienced Texan spoke to motogp.com about his first impressions of the CRT machine, one of the new generation of MotoGP bikes that will join the grid in 2012. This was Edwards' first ride on the BMW-Suter after missing the post- Valencia Official Test while recovering from shoulder surgery.

The veteran expected that there would be work to do before next season, though his first impression of the bike was higher than he originally expected. “Overall, it is better than I thought it would be, the potential is there. I think we are at about 65 percent right now,” he said.

The electronics package the team will use is new to MotoGP, and Edwards said the remaining 35 percent of bike development will come from improvements with those electronics. “The chassis is set up, but the main thing is the electronics and getting the whole package to come together. With the electronics, every time we make a little change and make it better, everything just gets a little smoother and easier.”

Speaking further of the overall impression of the new bike, the Texan said: “The bike reminds me a lot of 2003 when I went to Aprilia. It's got a screamer engine, lots of torque, somebody built the chassis, someone put an engine it, and it came a long way through the year. It was one of the first bikes with ride by wire and all the electronics. It reminds me a lot of that. But I know what I need, I know what I am looking for, I know what want, I know how to make the bike go faster, so the main thing now is just don’t lose focus and keep going down the right path.”

The team spent most of the two days on Bridgestones from 2011, though they did get a chance to test a new rear tire, which created challenges but Edwards is sure are fixable. “We got a little more chatter...once we get the electronics fixed I know that will go away, I am sure it will.”

As for the bike’s lap times, of which the unofficial best time on Wednesday was a 1'43.9 and Thursday was a 1’42.6 (as compared to Edwards’ best time of 1’40.188 in the Spanish GP at Jerez in March), Edwards was unconcerned. “I came here and I would have been happy with just yesterday's times, being injured and all, but I did a ‘42.6 today, which is a little better than a second faster. I’m reasonably happy with that.”

The test was also the first time the American worked with his new crew chief for 2012, Kor Veldman. “I've never worked with him before, but he has a lot of knowledge and experience and we get along great. Just spending a couple days with me I can see he knows what he is talking about, and that’s a plus, you know, when you can find someone you can communicate with and get things done. So I'm really happy with him.”

Two days of putting the bike through its paces was enough to learn what the team needs to do next according to the veteran. “We didn't set the world on fire, but like I said we are at 65 percent, we have to work to find the rest of it,” he said.

The team will have two months to complete that work before the next time the bike will hit the pavement at the Official Test at Sepang in 2012.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 03:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063629 second(s), 42 queries .