Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 13682|Reply: 110

Plain Truth

[Copy link]
Post time 20-9-2006 10:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 59:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is! Whoever is wounded in Allah's Cause....and Allah knows well who gets wounded in His Cause....will come on the Day of Resurrection with his wound having the color of blood but the scent of musk."

These verse is a consolation for and comfort for fanatics of islam. It is the only way Mohammed could get idiots to fight his cause.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[code]Volume 4, Book 52, Number 64:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Um Ar-Rubai'bint Al-Bara', the mother of Hartha bin Suraqa came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Prophet! Will you tell me about Hartha?" Hartha has been killed (i.e. martyred) on the day of Badr with an arrow thrown by an unidentified person. She added, "If he is in Paradise, I will be patient; otherwise, I will weep bitterly for him." He said, "O mother of Hartha! There are Gardens in Paradise and your son got the Firdausal-ala (i.e. the best place in Paradise)."

Only idots would accept such lies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 68:

Narrated 'Aisha:

When Allah's Apostle returned on the day (of the battle) of Al-Khandaq (i.e. Trench), he put down his arms and took a bath. Then Gabriel whose head was covered with dust, came to him saying, "You have put down your arms! By Allah, I have not put down my arms yet." Allah's Apostle said, "Where (to go now)?" Gabriel said, "This way," pointing towards the tribe of Bani Quraiza. So Allah's Apostle went out towards them .

It looks like Gabrel had nothing else to do than to guide Mohamed to fight all th while. Why did not Gabriel do the same with Jesus? That is the question that has been bugging me....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 69:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

For thirty days Allah's Apostle invoked Allah to curse those who had killed the companions of Bir-Mauna; he invoked evil upon the tribes of Ral, Dhakwan, and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. There was reveled about those who were killed at Bir-Mauna a Quranic Verse we used to recite, but it was cancelled later on. The Verse was:

"Inform our people that we have met our Lord. He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased"

No wonder we have bomos invoking Jinns to do their work. They are following what Mohammed did by invoking Jinn to destroy the tribes who were against him. So in actual fact Mohammed was a SHAMAN and not a true prophet as he claimed to be.

olume 4, Book 52, Number 70:

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:

"Some people drank alcohol in the morning of the day (of the battle) of Uhud and were martyred (on the same day)." Sufyan was asked, "(Were they martyred) in the last part of the day?)" He replied, "Such information does not occur in the narration."

Ths proves alcohol was permited during the time of Mohammed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 72:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)."

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba: Our Prophet told us about the message of our Lord that "Whoever amongst us is killed will go to Paradise." Umar asked the Prophet, "Is it not true that our men who are killed will go to Paradise and their's (i.e. those of the Pagan's) will go to the (Hell) fire?" The Prophet said, "Yes."

See how Mohammed seduce his followers to fight his battel against his enemies.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 79:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

On the day of the Conquest (of Mecca) the Prophet said, "There is no emigration after the Conquest but Jihad and intentions. When you are called (by the Muslim ruler) for fighting, go forth immediately." (See Hadith No. 42)

So, the truth is Islam was not spread in a peaceful manner but fighting and kiling of innocent people wh were against Mohammed's religion....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 80n:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I went to Allah's Apostle while he was at Khaibar after it had fallen in the Muslims' hands. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Give me a share (from the land of Khaibar)."

One of the sons of Sa'id bin Al-'As said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do not give him a share." I said, "This is the murderer of Ibn Qauqal." The son of Said bin Al-As said, "Strange! A Wabr (i.e. guinea pig) who has come down to us from the mountain of Qaduim (i.e. grazing place of sheep) blames me for killing a Muslim who was given superiority by Allah because of me, and Allah did not disgrace me at his hands (i.e. was not killed as an infidel)." (The sub-narrator said "I do not know whether the Prophet gave him a share or not.")

What we learn from this is all those who followed Mohammed was not in believe of his religion but what he had promised them after defeating the enemise and that is properties and land of the non belivers. I've been saying from before that iit was the promise of wealth and women that brought followers to Mohammed and not the religion. There is nothing good about it except bloodshed, death and properties of victims. One religion that craved for the wealth of others. Shame on Muslims.

source:http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/hadeeth/bukhari/052.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 20-9-2006 10:37 AM | Show all posts
It is funny that no matter how hard Barney, through his antics,  tries to shake Muslims from our faith in Islam, our faith grows stronger - praise be to God Almighty

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not leave anything bad that he did not forbid us from, and likely he did not leave anything good that he did not order us to perform. I will present some hadiths that show that Islam is a call for purity and peace and it does not contradict with one抯 own nature.

By nature Man is not to hurt others but to be kind to others; otherwise hatred will prevail and life will be distorted. We find Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) directs us to this behavior. Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated: I asked Allah抯 Messenger (peace be upon him) which [believer] in Islam is more excellent. Upon this he remarked, 揙ne from whose tongue and hand Muslims are safe

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Following God抯 Rules and Prophet抯 Teachings

Allah says in the Qur抋n what means:

*{Say: 揑f ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts
KENNKID,

So, these are the good word of your peophet and Allah, but are these good words being thought in the madrasa and govt. religious classes? If such than why are Muslims hostile to non Muslims? Have you not see in parliment how Muslim MPs behave towards their foes [opposition MPs}. If these areew written in the hadith how come Iran president is bent of wiping out the Jews. Or may be you are having another hadith [like business man having two account boks] to show that Islam care and the other to show islam hates non Muslims. Why aren't Muslim clerics or Ullamas keeping quite thus far knowing very well what Osama bin Laden's plot to create havoc on non Islamic countries. There are too many questions to be answered by Muslims around the world.

If Palestine is have problem with Isreal why are Muslims in Indonesia blowing up public places and killing innocent tourist? If Muslims in Kashmir are having problem with the Indian government, why are Muslims blowing up market places in Bombay? If Afganistan has problem with Taliban, why are Muslims blowing up WTC killng people whom they have not met nor have had nay trouble with them? Can your ullamas find an answer to all these? Can Islam give an answer to what is happening in the world?

If Iraqis are having problem with trible disputes why do they want to kill innocent civilians and all these ar bing done in the name of Islam and Allah?  The verses from the hadith which I have quoted are all from Al' Bukhari and if you say these are all lies than the whole hadith is full of lies. Do you admit that?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Religion and their followers are not always the same one thing.

I think you are adult enough to realise this by now.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 20-9-2006 03:52 PM
KENNKID,

So, these are the good word of your peophet and Allah, but are these good words being thought in the madrasa and govt. religious classes? If such than why are Muslims hostile to non Mus ...

I am in Malaysia right now ..not in India and not in Afghanistan... neither are you... you only believe what the western media reports.. you are not physically there to witness for yourself.. and you have your own hate Islam Hindu agenda (which is very peculiar only to some Hindus in India)... so you live in the negative and spread only negativity

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 20-9-2006 04:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-9-2006 04:21 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by KENNKID:I am in Malaysia right now ..not in India and not in Afghanistan... neither are you... you only believe what the western media reports.. you are not physically there to witness for yourself.. and you have your own hate Islam Hindu agenda (which is very peculiar only to some Hindus in India)... so you live in the negative and spread only negativity
Copy the Code

So you think the media is lying about what is happening around the world? But how can you be sure that your source is not lying? So, all the suicide bombing was not the work of Muslims fanatics but by people who are against Islam? Can you give me a good reason why non Muslims should go to the extend of killing themselves and take the lives of other innocent people to proof their point? So Osama Bin Laden is a fictious name created by CIA and killing the British and American soldiers in Irag and Afghanistan are aslo work of Bush to convince his people?  Then the Bali bombing too must be work of the CIA to blame Muslims and Indonesian govt is a foo to arrest innocent bystanders and putting them in jail. I think either you are intoxicated or having a dream about all these. Please try somethig else.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 20-9-2006 04:21 PM
So you think the media is lying about what is happening around the world? But how can you be sure that your source is not lying?  

Do you agree with  what the western media says about India & Hinduism?... no, not the praises...their perception, their exaggerations  and the way/the bent that  they report on particular issues..especially when you are not on their side, politically.. be honest

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 20-9-2006 04:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-9-2006 05:03 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by KENNLID:Do you agree with  what the western media says about India & Hinduism?... no, not the praises...their perception, their exaggerations  and the way/the bent that  they report on particular issues..especially when you are not on their side, politically.. be honest
Copy the Code

I asked you a question and expected an honest answer but instead you are asking me a question. Is this how you react to queries on Islam?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 05:13 PM | Show all posts
media did deviate a bit (sometimes far) from the truth. whowanted to read the truth? can you handle the truth? perhaps that even the reporters cannot comprehend the truth that they decided to deviate...

i agreed with kennkidd. answer that Q 1st. As u would like to measure others by asking that, u should tell the truth, honestly how you should react if that happened to u.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 20-9-2006 05:03 PM
asked you a question and expected an honest answer but instead you are asking me a question. Is this how you react to queries on Islam?

My question to you is already an answer to your question in itself if you are intelligent enough to analyse

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 20-9-2006 05:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 20-9-2006 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 20-9-2006 04:21 PM
responded by KENNKID:I am in Malaysia right now ..not in India and not in Afghanistan... neither are you... you only believe what the western media reports.. you are not physically there to witness ...

Hey, how many times i have to tell you suicide bombing have nothing to do with Islam. Hindus also got suicide bomber, so what, is that mean Hinduism encourage suicide bombers ? Wake up la!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Those Muslims who resorted to suicide bombing are not following the true teaching of Islam. Them and their religion are 2 different entity.

IMHO, their decision to resort to suicide bombing is their reaction of what that has been done to them for years. That is their last resort. It is most definitely not the right thing to do. It is more of a physcology reaction. Those who has never been in their position will never understand. As how I do not understand how they can do it. But that's human being. Our knowledge is limited to what we experiended.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naziehah at 20-9-2006 05:45 PM
Those Muslims who resorted to suicide bombing are not following the true teaching of Islam. Them and their religion are 2 different entity.

IMHO, their decision to resort to suicide bombing is t ...

They are influenced by Hindu tamil Tigers

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2006 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 20-9-2006 05:53 PM

They are influenced by Hindu tamil Tigers

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 09:07 AM | Show all posts
  1. reswponded by SienKiller:Hey, how many times i have to tell you suicide bombing have nothing to do with Islam. Hindus also got suicide bomber, so what, is that mean Hinduism encourage suicide bombers ? Wake up la!!!
Copy the Code

I think it's people like you who should wake up. Jihad [dying for the cause of Allah] is sanctioned in the Quran and terrorist leaders use this verse to encourage teenagers to die for the cause of Islam and Allah. So, do not cme here to teach me about my religion. Hinduism does not encourage sucide or killing innocent people for the sake of our religion. Those in Sri Lanka are freedom fighters and call Tamil Tigers and not Hindu Tigers. Get that inot your think head and leran the danger your religion pose to others and yourself.

The Sahih al-Bukhari states,

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause梐nd Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause梚s like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty." Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46

Does the above ring a bell? Wake up and learn the truth waht Islam atands for.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 09:16 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by KENNKID:They are influenced by Hindu tamil Tigers
Copy the Code

No, they are not and Hinduism or Hindus have no part in they struggle for freedom. You're trying to justify Muslims terrorist activities with Sri Lankan Tamils struggle against an draconian government of Sri Lanka of Sinhalese dominance. Islam teaches children to rise against non believers and is being thought everyday of their life in madrasas all over the Islam world. These children when they grow up would think all non Muslims are their enemies. Get that into your head before you try to teach others of your religion. The plain truth is Islam is intolerance and treat non Muslims as its enemies and it is adamant on converting the whole world. Islam is a threat to world peace and you know it and the Mullas know it.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-9-2006 09:16 AM
responded by KENNKID:They are influenced by Hindu tamil Tigers

No, they are not and Hinduism or Hindus have no part in they struggle for freedom. You're trying to justify Muslims terrorist a ...

When i say the same logic when u accuse Islam, why cant u accept ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by SilentKiller:When i say the same logic when u accuse Islam, why cant u accept ?
Copy the Code

What same logic? It is clear when the news is read in the media "Tamil Tigers" and not Hindu Tigers. So why bring Hindusim inot terrorism when the issue here is Muslims terrorist. It is obvious these terrorist are using Islam as their criteria to fight against they so called enemies. Whta do you read in the media everyday? It's all about sucide bombing and kiling of civilians by Islamic terrorist in Iraq and Afghanistan. There morons have killed more Muslims than the nato soldiers killing terrorist or terrorist in the robe of civilians. Can you understand that?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 21-9-2006 11:41 AM
responded by SilentKiller:When i say the same logic when u accuse Islam, why cant u accept ?

What same logic? It is clear when the news is read in the media "Tamil Tigers" and not Hin ...

Then blame the terrorist, not Islam. Clear ? Islam did not ask Muslims to suicide, its a sin in Islam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 10:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.952110 second(s), 46 queries .