CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

Plain Truth

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-9-2006 01:37 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by SilentKiller:Hey, then whats ur answer for HINDU suicide bomber who kill Sri Lankan civilians ? If u cant show me any verse or hadith, then admit it, dont come and bark here u DUMB !!!
Copy the Code

If you want to remain ignorant and stupid as the desert people, you are most welcome to stay that way. Sri Lankan government is terroristed by Tamil ethinic people whose organization is know as the Tamil Liberation TIgers. Tghe fight against the opressive Governmenet of Sri Lanka to establish their right to basic lively hood as citizenz of Sri Lanka. This organization has Muslim Tamils, Christian Tamils and Hindu Tamils are are all fighting for their freedom of right to be equal with the Singhalese peo;le of Sri Lanka.

There are many ignorant Muslims like you who think only Hindus are fighting in Sri Lanka. I think your general knowledge is poor as regatrds to world affairs except only listen to the middle east crisis and nothing else. That is your main problem. MUSLIM TERRORIST KILL IN THE NAME OF ISLAM AND ALLAH............Period!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 24-9-2006 01:37 PM
If you want to remain ignorant and stupid as the desert people, you are most welcome to stay that way. Sri Lankan government is terroristed by Tamil ethinic people whose organization is know as the Tamil Liberation TIgers. Tghe fight against the opressive Governmenet of Sri Lanka to establish their right to basic lively hood as citizenz of Sri Lanka. This organization has Muslim Tamils, Christian Tamils and Hindu Tamils are are all fighting for their freedom of right to be equal with the Singhalese peo;le of Sri Lanka.  

So Tamil Tigers fighting against Sri Lankan government is okay, but if Palestinians wage jihad against the Israeli oppressors, it is not ok. There is hypocrisy here.

BTW, the Muslim Tamils DO NOT LIKE the Tamil Tigers. They generally support the Sri Lankan government.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts

Here is the proof

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/DG02Df05.html

Sri Lanka: The simmering Muslim factor
By Sudha Ramachandran

BANGALORE - Even as the Norwegian facilitators are struggling to get the Sri Lankan government and Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) to the negotiating table, another complicating dimension has been added to the peace process with the eruption of violence last week between the island's Tamils and Muslims.

Clashes between Tamils and Muslims in eastern Sri Lanka have left seven people dead and at least 50 injured. Curfew was imposed on the worst affected districts of Batticaloa and Amparai in a bid to quell the violence and to prevent it from spreading.

Sri Lanka is a multi-ethnic, multilingual and multi-religious society. The Sinhalese, who constitute the overwhelming majority on the island, are, however, predominantly Buddhist. Tamils, who are the largest minority on the island, are a majority in the Northern and Eastern provinces. They are mainly Hindu but a significant number are Christian.

Muslims constitute Sri Lanka's third-largest ethnic group. Unlike the Buddhists, Hindus and Christians on the island, the Muslims draw their identity from their religion. They are scattered all over the island but are found mainly in the east. They speak the language of the area in which they live but the culture and political aspirations of the Muslims who live in Tamil areas are quite distinct and do not converge with that of the Tamils. It was between Tamil-speaking Muslims and Hindu-Tamils in the east that violence broke out last week.

You can read the rest of the story at the link above. Also note the following para:

Tamil-speaking Muslims do not support secession of the Tamil areas from Sri Lanka. An independent Tamil Eelam is not in their interests as they will not only be a minority there but also lack the bargaining power they currently have in Sri Lankan politics (the Sri Lanka Muslim Congress, or SLMC, is part of the ruling coalition today and was a part of the previous government as well). The SLMC demand for a territorially non-contiguous Muslim majority council comprising all Muslim areas in the northeast - a demand that was "tacitly promoted" by the Sri Lankan government, which saw an opportunity to undermine the Tamil struggle - "irritated" the Tamils, as they saw it as a threat to their political goal. "It was as if the SLMC was sabotaging Tamil aspirations," writes D B S Jeyraj in the Sri Lankan weekly newspaper The Sunday Leader.

Hence if someone tells you that Muslims support the Tamil Tigers, please let it be known that it is a LIE.

- MENJ

[ Last edited by  MENJ at 24-9-2006 01:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by MENJ:Sri Lanka: The simmering Muslim factor
  2. By Sudha Ramachandran

3. BANGALORE - Even as the Norwegian facilitators are struggling to get the Sri Lankan government and Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) to the negotiating table, another complicating dimension has been added to the peace process with the eruption of violence last week between the island's Tamils and Muslims.
Copy the Code

You are another ignorant human being who wants to take warmth in someone elses bornfire. This report has been denied by the LTTE and it is  a known fact that the Government security forces bombed the area and blame it on LTTE.

Surely you would not like to read the truth as usuall>

Reportedly acting under international pressure, the Sri Lankan government called off its bombardment on Thursday, though sporadic shelling has been reported on and off in the past few days.

Having criticised the Sri Lankan government抯 bombardment, the SLMM also rejected government claims that a shell which fell in a Muslim dominated government controlled area of Mutur, killing 4 Muslim civilians and injuring 9 others, was fired by the LTTE.

揟he deaths and damage were clearly caused by a misfire of the Government forces and not by LTTE firing as claimed by the Army on Wednesday,

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 24-9-2006 02:42 PM
responded by MENJ:Sri Lanka: The simmering Muslim factor
By Sudha Ramachandran

BANGALORE - Even as the Norwegian facilitators are struggling to get the Sri Lankan government and Liberation Tig ...

The Frustrations of a Tamil Tiger Terrorist. Surely you are not so stupid as to believe that Muslims will EVER support a Hindu government, when the Sinhalese have given them a lot of autonomy and even political power? Obviously they will lose everything if they support the Tigers. So your nonsensical diatribe here is pretty much useless.

As one can see, all it takes was a Google search to show that Muslim Tamils support the Sri Lankan government and not a bunch of terrorists.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 09:34 PM | Show all posts
  1. rsponded by MENJ:The Frustrations of a Tamil Tiger Terrorist. Surely you are not so stupid as to believe that Muslims will EVER support a Hindu government, when the Sinhalese have given them a lot of autonomy and even political power? Obviously they will lose everything if they support the Tigers. So your nonsensical diatribe here is pretty much useless.

2. As one can see, all it takes was a Google search to show that Muslim Tamils support the Sri Lankan government and not a bunch of terrorists.
Copy the Code

Yeh! There are some Muslims who had betrayed the LTTE and theyr pack. But most are in unity and not as what the Pro Sri Lankan papers say. Yow'd believe anything that is reported aboutr Muslim suffereing without even studing the core issue.

Why not read this news:

Tigers meet Muslim leaders in Batticaloa

[TamilNet, February 14, 2005 14:24 GMT]
揊irst they divided us. Then they divided you. Sinhala leaders will always deny our rights. Tamil Muslim unity should be the foundation of your liberation struggle

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 24-9-2006 09:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 24-9-2006 09:34 PM
<Tamil Tiger diatribe truncated>

Gee, I wonder how much of this is true.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Gee! I wonder too how much of your report is true..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Barney50.. Short-thinker person...
Everything happen in the world, he will say, MUSLIM done it.
I think if his money stolen by culprit, I think he will say, MUSLIM done it in cause of Allah.
When people ask why you said that.
He will answer, I heard that guy shout, AllahhuAkbar. His doing the Jihad.
Whatever.....................

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 10:10 AM
I think if his money stolen by culprit, I think he will say, MUSLIM done it in cause of Allah.
W ...

Hahaha...media successfully planted "moron" chip inside his brain already....dan seangkatan dengannya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by i212:Short-thinker person...
  2. Everything happen in the world, he will say, MUSLIM done it.
  3. I think if his money stolen by culprit, I think he will say, MUSLIM done it in cause of Allah.
  4. When people ask why you said that.
  5. He will answer, I heard that guy shout, AllahhuAkbar. His doing the Jihad.
Copy the Code

Now let me see who are short thinkers....

1. The Mullas thought the west is its enemy and so contemplated how to drestroy and came up with the jihad story to blow up buildings, busses and trains full of innocent victims.

2. The Mullas thought any one working for the west is an enemy of Islam and so ordered their robots to stlt their throat.

3. The Mullas thought if followers leave Islam than there would be no followers to dictate and so ordered them to be killed.

4. Th Mullas think all non believers of Islam are its enemies and so tey should be wiped out and only Islam should survive on this planet.
Can you whoare the short thinkers now? Get a life man............

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 25-9-2006 10:52 AM

1. The Mullas thought the west is its enemy and so contemplated how to drestroy and came up with the jihad story to blow up buildings, busses and trains full of innocent victims.

2. The Mullas thought any one working for the west is an enemy of Islam and so ordered their robots to stlt their throat.

3. The Mullas thought if followers leave Islam than there would be no followers to dictate and so ordered them to be killed.

4. Th Mullas think all non believers of Islam are its enemies and so tey should be wiped out and only Islam should survive on this planet.
Can you whoare the short thinkers now? Get a life man............

9-11, Airplane Hijack, London bombing, bombings of buildings, suicide bombings are already proven "inside job" or "false flag". So, please do not blame on religions, or pass false judgement.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 25-9-2006 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 10:10 AM
W ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Did the Mullas represent all people in ISLAM?

Did MUSLIM in Malaysia Do that?
Did All ISLAM Scholars say that?
Did you ever heard about MISLED Religion?
e.g.: Aum Shin Ryu Kye, Al-Arqam, Sky Kindom?

Please RE-THINK.
-----------
Whatever.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 25-9-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 11:08 AM
Did the Mullas represent all people in ISLAM?

Did MUSLIM in Malaysia Do that?
Did All ISLAM Scholars say that?
Did you ever heard about MISLED Religion?
e.g.: Aum Shin Ryu Kye, Al-Arqam, Sky  ...

Kepala otak Barney limited sahaja, dia tak boleh fikir secara matang. Feel sorry for him. Bagi dia kalau Pengganas Hindu LTTE kalau jadi suicide bomber, dia kata ok, kalau orang Muslim palestin buat yg sama, dia salahkan Islam. Otak dia dah mcm tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 01:33 PM | Show all posts
9code] responded by loona:9-11, Airplane Hijack, London bombing, bombings of buildings, suicide bombings are already proven "inside job" or "false flag". So, please do not blame on religions, or pass false judgement.[/code]

What inside job?  Are you still in the dream stste? Al Qeada claimed responsibility through their tape in Arabic television and still you say insde jod. May you brain is doing the inside job.

1. responded by i212:Did the Mullas represent all people in ISLAM?

2. Did MUSLIM in Malaysia Do that?
  3. Did All ISLAM Scholars say that?
  4. Did you ever heard about MISLED Religion?
  5. e.g.: Aum Shin Ryu Kye, Al-Arqam, Sky Kindom?

6. Please RE-THINK.
Copy the Code

We do not know who is the official of Islam but it is the understanding  that Mullas [those calling for fatwa and interpretng the Quran] are the cullprits and they represent Islam on the whole. Anyway it looks like one Muslims interpretation is seconded by all Muslims. That is the fact and you cannot twist and turn when you are cornered. Face the truth and accept the vedic.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 04:27 PM | Show all posts
We do not know who is the official of Islam but it is the understanding  that Mullas [those calling for fatwa and interpretng the Quran] are the cullprits and they represent Islam on the whole.
--------------------
- What a short thinker.....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 20-9-2006 04:21 PM
So you think the media is lying about what is happening around the world? But how can you be sure that your source is not lying? So, all the suicide bombing was not the work of Muslims fanatics but by people who are against Islam? Can you give me a good reason why non Muslims should go to the extend of killing themselves and take the lives of other innocent people to proof their point? So Osama Bin Laden is a fictious name created by CIA and killing the British and American soldiers in Irag and Afghanistan are aslo work of Bush to convince his people?  Then the Bali bombing too must be work of the CIA to blame Muslims and Indonesian govt is a foo to arrest innocent bystanders and putting them in jail. I think either you are intoxicated or having a dream about all these. Please try somethig else.

if you havent already done so,watch this

it just shows the media's bias.(it isnt done by a muslim,btw )

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 06:07 PM | Show all posts
{code] responded by Magrulz:f you havent already done so,watch this

it just shows the media's bias.(it isnt done by a muslim,btw[/code]

Do you know who is George Galloway and why he is in support of Hezbollah? Please I thnik you should know better than that..

Galloway was born in Dundee, Scotland of partial Irish Catholic extraction, and attended Charleston Primary and the Harris Academy, a non-denominational school. He was married from 1979 to 1999 to Elaine Fyffe, with whom he has a daughter. He married Dr. Amineh Abu-Zayyad in 2000.

In 1997, Galloway launched a newspaper, East, largely bankrolled by the Government of Pakistan, focusing on Pakistan and promoting a pro-Bhutto position. He also worked with the National Lobby on Kashmir, promoting Pakistan's claims to the territory. When Bhutto's government fell, Galloway met with the new Government and wrote a series of letters asking them for funding, which he ultimately obtained.[8] While there was no suggestion that any of his actions in the case were illegal, the way in which he apparently put himself under an obligation to the Government of Pakistan damaged his reputation in some eyes.

In the 1997 and 2001 elections Galloway was the Labour candidate for the seat of Glasgow Kelvin, winning with majorities of over 16,000 and 12,000 respectively. In boundary changes taking effect at the 2005 election, the seat was divided. Galloway chose to stand in Bethnal Green and Bow, in the east end of London.

This guy is a Muslim since 2000 and what do you expect from him but full support for rerrorism.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 01:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054891 second(s), 39 queries .