Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Can muslims tell me this????

[Copy link]
SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 23-9-2006 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 22-9-2006 11:53 PM

tell me, does it makes any changes for Christian (especially u)  if we answer yes ? :nerd:

You are talking with a Dumb, Deaf and Dungu. He dont understand anything. Pity him. If u ask him 1+1 = ? he will answer George Bush. Muahahahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2006 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Do u muslims believed Muhammad spoke to Moses in Heaven?  Yes or No

NO,NO,NO,NO, Its NOT HEAVEN. ITS IN LAYER OF THE SKY. OK ABOUT THIS ANSWER?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 23-9-2006 11:26 AM
Do u muslims believed Muhammad spoke to Moses in Heaven?  Yes or No

NO,NO,NO,NO, Its NOT HEAVEN. ITS IN LAYER OF THE SKY. OK ABOUT THIS ANSWER?

whether heaven or layer of sky, do u believed Muhammad spoke to Moses? Yes or No

Use magic Report

bubba This user has been deleted
Post time 24-9-2006 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Barney said:

Muslims claim Mohammed saw Moses and Abraham above Jesus and that now Mohammed's place is above all of them. Which means to say all other prophets are in the lower plain while Mohammed is in the higher plane. This was told to me by a Muslim friend who says GOD had given Mohammed  a higher rating than all the other prophets before him. See how Muslims play their card and boast of their prophet's achievement compared to the prophets of the Old Testaments and the New Testaments.

2:136 Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)."

2:285 The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

Mohammed, Moses, Abraham, Jesus ect all came with the same message, there is only one God and follow His commands.

3:64 Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 12:26 PM

whether heaven or layer of sky, do u believed Muhammad spoke to Moses? Yes or No

YES

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 01:11 PM

.....but the question here  ur prophet claimed that he met Abraham , Moses and even talk to allah. he came back and 'goreng ' that  incident with spice , sugar , honey and etc to make that story sound to be true  to  his followers. so, u  saying such incident really took place?? or is he hallucinating ??

Kalau nak discuss sekalipun janganlah terus buat tohmahan kata Prophet Muhammad (saw) goreng with spice...ingat ayam goreng berempah ke? This kind of statement yang buat orang hentam you balik...then mengadu kata orang kata bukan2 kat dia.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-9-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 30-9-2006 02:51 PM

Kalau nak discuss sekalipun janganlah terus buat tohmahan kata Prophet Muhammad (saw) goreng with spice...ingat ayam goreng berempah ke? This kind of statement yang buat orang hentam you balik. ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2006 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 12:30 AM
Simple question i need  to know from muhammad followers.

DID MUHAMMAD TALK TO MOSES WHILE IN HEAVEN???

Peritiwa ini ni namakan ISRAK MIKRAK iaitu satu perjalanan Prophet  Muhammad (saw) pada malam 27 Rejab, tahun ke-11 setahun sebelum Hijrah. Israk-perjalanan dari Masjidil Haram ke Masjidil Aqsa, then Mikraj-perjalanan dari bumi ke langit sampai ke Sidratul Muntaha di langit Tujuh, untuk bertemu Allah dan pada masa itulah beliau mendapat perentah dari Allah untuk mengerjakan sembahyang 50 x sehari. And on the way balik beliau bertemu Prophet Moses yang mengatakan umat akhir zaman tidak mampu untuk mengerjakan sembahyang sebanyak 50x, oleh itu Prophet Muhammad bertemu Allah semula untuk mengurangkankan sembahyang sebanyak 5x sehari.

Baginda juga di perlihatkan pelbagai peristiwa yang mengindahkan dan juga yang menggerikan sebagai tanda2 kebesaran Allah dan juga siksaan Allah terhadap umat manusia yang lalai.

Detail about israk mikraj banyak kat net..just google it. The above is only my own simple understanding only.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-9-2006 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 30-9-2006 02:51 PM

Kalau nak discuss sekalipun janganlah terus buat tohmahan kata Prophet Muhammad (saw) goreng with spice...ingat ayam goreng berempah ke? This kind of statement yang buat orang hentam you balik...then mengadu kata orang kata bukan2 kat dia. ...

jadi u terasa pula? jadi betul ke u punya muhammad jumpa Musa??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2006 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 30-9-2006 03:36 PM

Peritiwa ini ni namakan ISRAK MIKRAK iaitu satu perjalanan Prophet  Muhammad (saw) pada malam 27 Rejab, tahun ke-11 setahun sebelum Hijrah. Israk-perjalanan dari Masjidil Haram ke Masjidil Aqsa, then Mikraj-perjalanan dari bumi ke langit sampai ke Sidratul Muntaha di langit Tujuh, untuk bertemu Allah dan pada masa itulah beliau mendapat perentah dari Allah untuk mengerjakan sembahyang 50 x sehari. And on the way balik beliau bertemu Prophet Moses yang mengatakan umat akhir zaman tidak mampu untuk mengerjakan sembahyang sebanyak 50x, oleh itu Prophet Muhammad bertemu Allah semula untuk mengurangkankan sembahyang sebanyak 5x sehari.

Baginda juga di perlihatkan pelbagai peristiwa yang mengindahkan dan juga yang menggerikan sebagai tanda2 kebesaran Allah dan juga siksaan Allah terhadap umat manusia yang lalai.

Detail about israk mikraj banyak kat net..just google it. The above is only my own simple understanding ...

That is reason why rejected Muhammad is not prophet because we believed that every souls are dead include prophets and will be resurrected from dead when Jesus comes.

So, tell me did not muhammad make up the story?? so if i says muhammad cook up the stories is not wrong , rite?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2006 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 30-9-2006 03:36 PM

A'ah Betul

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2006 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 30-9-2006 03:36 PM

Well if you have read the Isra Mi'raj accounts surely you would know the answer to this? DUH.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2006 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 30-9-2006 03:39 PM
That is reason why rejected Muhammad is not prophet because we believed that every souls are dead include prophets and will be resurrected from dead when Jesus comes.

So, tell me did not muhammad make up the story?? so if i says muhammad cook up the stories is not wrong , rite?

That's according to your belief..not muslims'.

You have the right not to believe, but at least respect that all muslims believe on the event. ( I ca guarantee all muslims believe on that!)
Honestly certain event cant be explain through science and logik akal. Ilmu kita yang dikurniakan  hanyalah setitik dari seluas lautan. Apatah lagi orang2 mcm you & I nih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2006 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 30-9-2006 03:40 PM

A'ah Betul

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2006 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 30-9-2006 03:51 PM

That's according to your belief..not muslims'.

You have the right not to believe, but at least respect that all muslims believe on the event. ( I ca guarantee all muslims believe on that!)
Honestly certain event cant be explain through science and logik akal. Ilmu kita yang dikurniakan  hanyalah setitik dari seluas lautan. Apatah lagi orang2 mcm you & I nih

...but i remember ur koran says not one souls that already dead is resurrected ? why Musa already resurrected? surly there is some mistake or made up stories if not the resurrection only takes place on judgment day?

indeed, muhammad is not prophet

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2006 04:11 PM | Show all posts

soul after death

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 30-9-2006 03:51 PM

Very instresting and long topic if you wanna discuss what happen to soul after death!

Muslims believe when death comes, soul stills alive and there will be a hijab between souls and this world. It sort like they live in otherworld and wait until ressurection on the judgement day. Not so clear souls will ressurect into which forms during the judgement day...only God knows

We will raise you into a form of which you have not the slightest knowledge.
Surah Al-Waqiah (Ch. 56: V.62)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-9-2006 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 30-9-2006 04:11 PM

Very instresting and long topic if you wanna discuss what happen to soul after death!

Muslims believe when death comes, soul stills alive and there will be a hijab between souls and this world. It sort like they live in otherworld and wait until ressurection on the judgement day. Not so clear souls will ressurect into which forms during the judgement day...only God knows

in our faith we believed that all are deep sleep and when trumpet sound, the dead will be resurrected
i will create topic on  this soon on resurrected based on Muslims and Christians.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2006 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-9-2006 12:30 AM
Simple question i need  to know from muhammad followers.

DID MUHAMMAD TALK TO MOSES WHILE IN HEAVEN???

Ya Nabi Muhammad pernah berjumpa dengan Nabi Musa dan pernah bercakap dengan baginda.  Tapi bukan di Syurga.  Kejadian berlaku dalam perjalanan Nabi Muhammad semasa Allah memerintahkannya berjumpa Allah bagi Allah menurunkan perintah solat kepada manusia.  

Cerita ini kami yakini benar memandangkan selepas perjalanan ini, Nabi telah disoal oleh orang sekeliling bagi membuktikan bahawa cerita yang yang sampaikan adalah benar.  Ternyata nabi menjawab dengan betul setiap soalan yang diajukan.  

Saya harap Saudara Truth.8 dapat bertanya dengan berhala tuju agar mudah saya menjawab.  Kini saya tak pasti apa sebenarnya kehendak Truth.8.  Maka saya menjawab apa yang dipersoalkan secara langsung.  Wassalam.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2006 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Tentang roh... terus terang saya katakan bahawa kami orang Islam tak arif tentang roh.... ini kerana Allah awal-awal lagi dah beri peringatan.  Dia menyuruh manusia berusaha menggunakan akal untuk berfikir untuk mencari ilmu dan kebenaran.  Namun Allah mengatakan jangan le nak memikirkan atau mengkaji tentang roh kerana ilmu tentang roh Allah berikan tak banyak untuk manusia.  Itu pasal le kita belum pernah dengar ada kajian tentang roh yang berjaya.  Itu pasal le saya pun tak berani sangat nak perkatakan ilmu yang saya tak tahu... Cuma yang saya boleh saya beritahu... kami orang Islam yakin Nabi Isa belum mati lagi...Allah hanya menempatkannya di suatu tempat dan akan diturunkan semula ke dunia ni bila masanya telah tiba.   Siapa pun Nabi Isa dan siapa pun Nabi Muhammad... yang penting kami mengikut semua yang Allah suruh dan meninggalkan apa yang Allah tegah tanpa ada perantaraan... Nabi Muhammad itu hanya menyampaikan apa kehendak Allah... dan tidak selayaknya dia disembah.  Selepas usaha yang kita dilakukan dibumi ini, terpulanglah kepada Allah untuk menentukan siapa kita di sisi Nya kelak.  Bagi kami, Allah hanya satu... tiada dua dan tiada tiga... dan Nabi Isa itu pun hanya pesuruh Allah... Tapi susahnya nak yakinkan kamu jika kamu ada kepercayaan yang selain dari ini... Hanya berharap agar Allah beri kamu petunjuk...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2006 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ct_og at 1-10-2006 12:45 PM

Ya Nabi Muhammad pernah berjumpa dengan Nabi Musa dan pernah bercakap dengan baginda.  Tapi bukan di Syurga.  Kejadian berlaku dalam perjalanan Nabi Muhammad semasa Allah memerintahkannya berjumpa Allah bagi Allah menurunkan perintah solat kepada manusia.  

Cerita ini kami yakini benar memandangkan selepas perjalanan ini, Nabi telah disoal oleh orang sekeliling bagi membuktikan bahawa cerita yang yang sampaikan adalah benar.  Ternyata nabi menjawab dengan betul setiap soalan yang diajukan.  

Saya harap Saudara Truth.8 dapat bertanya dengan berhala tuju agar mudah saya menjawab.  Kini saya tak pasti apa sebenarnya kehendak Truth.8.  Maka saya menjawab apa yang dipersoalkan secara langsung.  Wassalam

Dalam ajaran saya, manusia yg dah meninggal dunia akan di bangkitkan di zaman akhir nanti oleh  Yeshua. Jadi, tiada seorang pun termasuk Nabi Moses atau Nabi Abaraham di bangkitkan lagi . Mereka sedang tidur dan akan di bangkitkan oleh Yesus di akhir zaman.

Yg di bangkitkan ialah Yesus sahaja bukan lain.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 02:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079027 second(s), 42 queries .