Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: barney50

Some history of Zakat

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2006 09:23 AM | Show all posts
debmey, we pay zakat n we still pay income tax... so all are served, don't you think so? our tax paid still goes to all poor ppl... so what's your point??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Why discriminate in the first place by having zakat at all under islam?
why don't your allah simply say 'give to the poor'? Why only poor muslims?

most of the income tax in msia are paid by non muslims anyway and muslims benefit most from it, either way, it favours muslims over others. so its a double favour.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Why discriminate in the first place by having zakat at all under islam?
why don't your allah simply say 'give to the poor'? Why only poor muslims?  
-------------------------------------------------------------
What is your problem? You want the Zakat money?
Did we not helping the Non-Muslim poor people?

most of the income tax in msia are paid by non muslims anyway and muslims benefit most from it, either way, it favours muslims over others. so its a double favour.
-----------------------------------------------------------
How about Taxes that paid by Muslim in Singapore, Thailand, US, British, China, Japan. Is the taxes benefit them most? Who get the most benefit? THINK.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
I am only proving to you that this zakat system cannot be divine in nature. Thats all.
Why have a discriminatory tax at all in the first place?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
I am only proving to you that this zakat system cannot be divine in nature. Thats all.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At least there are system that not leave the poor become poorer.
I Think If INDIA use this kind of method, percentage of the Poor people will be drop.

Why have a discriminatory tax at all in the first place?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, there is no Discrimination. When you live at Muslim Country, you say it discriminate.
How about you live at Singapore(nearer places). Its become an advantage to help poor Muslim or built some Religion Place.

If you understand deeply about Zakat, you will know.

BTW, Muslim have two type of Charity(involved money, etc)

1- Zakat - For poor muslim,etc.
2- Sadaqah - for all people that need help.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Why have a discriminatory system at all? That is the question.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-10-2006 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-10-2006 06:01 PM
Why have a discriminatory system at all? That is the question.

The poor non-Muslims get the money from the JIZYAH.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-10-2006 09:04 AM
Yep? How else would you know the heart of the woman?

aik?
is jesus not god,in your eyes? :lol

alamak..debmey... :lol

Yep, you need to have faith to touch God.
you mean beg. :lol
dude,the verse is right there...
it says The woman came and knelt before him,ie, BEG

In the case of Islam, non muslims can't benefit from zakat even if they beg because islam does not allow it.
Thats bad.

non muslims dont give anything(zakat) so why should they receive something which they never donated to in the first place?
you are like christian kids on christmas morning...want presents,but give nothing in return.greedy kids

BTW, didn't you read the passage you posted? Didn't teh passage say that the woman wasn't a Jew? Aren't you beginning to topple in debate already? ahahahahahaha...............

yes,she wasnt a jew.thats what i'm saying..jeez...
if you're a jew,your request is granted,no problem.
HOWEVER,if you are NOT a jew,you must beg in order to have something fulfilled..

Yes sir, I am bold because I know what I am talking about.
Osama can be nice to his own people, Muslims are no different from Osama. What is so divine about such behavior?

osama bombs/crashes planes into buildings,muslims do not.
sigh...so blind,ah..that also cannot see.. :lol

It is absolutely in context. Zakat is only for Muslims, not for non muslims, even if they are the poorest.

you were talking about osama,not zakat,at the time..
go read balik what you posted..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 3-10-2006 10:22 PM

aik?
is jesus not god,in your eyes? :lol

alamak..debmey... :lol

So according to your logic, since allah tests you, then allah is not god lah. Ahahahahaha..........

non muslims dont give anything(zakat) so why should they receive something which they never donated to in the first place?
you are like christian kids on christmas morning...want presents,but give nothing in return.greedy kids

muslim poor don't give anything too, so why shld they receive something? Its the same logic isn't it?

yes,she wasnt a jew.thats what i'm saying..jeez...
if you're a jew,your request is granted,no problem.
HOWEVER,if you are NOT a jew,you must beg in order to have something fulfilled..

Wrong again muslim boy. It shows you haven't read the Bible before. Its the faith, not the begging. Again you fail to read.
Even if a non Jews have to beg to receive from Jesus, in the case of Islam even when non muslims beg, they get nothing. Aren't you then saying islam is worst? Ahahahahahaha.................

QUOTE:
Yes sir, I am bold because I know what I am talking about.
Osama can be nice to his own people, Muslims are no different from Osama. What is so divine about such behavior?
osama bombs/crashes planes into buildings,muslims do not.
sigh...so blind,ah..that also cannot see.. :lol

On top of crashing planes into buildings and killing innocent, Osama also knew how to be good to his family and buddies, just like you, so how are you better than Osama?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-10-2006 10:46 PM
So according to your logic, since allah tests you, then allah is not god lah. Ahahahahaha..........

we do not need to beg.
just ask.

not like some gods we know ;)

muslim poor don't give anything too, so why shld they receive something? Its the same logic isn't it?

they dont ask for the zakat money,it is given to them.

Wrong again muslim boy. It shows you haven't read the Bible before. Its the faith, not the begging. Again you fail to read.

you must go up to the human god,on your knees,equate yourself to dogs who will eat anything(animals are regarded as nothing in the bible,since you can kill them without sinning),to get your wish fulfilled.
what a caring god..

Even if a non Jews have to beg to receive from Jesus, in the case of Islam even when non muslims beg, they get nothing. Aren't you then saying islam is worst? Ahahahahahaha.................

so do you beg?
or are you a lost sheep of israel? hehehe...

On top of crashing planes into buildings and killing innocent, Osama also knew how to be good to his family and buddies, just like you, so how are you better than Osama?

i dont go crashing planes into buildings or kill innocent people.
your statement shows your ignorance

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 3-10-2006 11:11 PM

we do not need to beg.
just ask.

Its not the begging, its the faith. Didn't you read?

not like some gods we know

Allah wouldn't even give to poor non muslims even if they beg.

they dont ask for the zakat money,it is given to them.

But they didn't give, wasn't you the one who said, they give nothing so why shld they receive? You droped your logic so quickly? Ahahahahaha............

you must go up to the human god,on your knees,equate yourself to dogs who will eat anything(animals are regarded as nothing in the bible,since you can kill them without sinning),to get your wish fulfilled.
what a caring god...

Jesus made it very clear, it wasn't teh begging, it was the faith. Seems like Jesus floored you almost twpo thousand years ago boy.
If allah is caring why don't he give to poor non muslims? caring god? Joke right?

so do you beg?
or are you a lost sheep of israel? hehehe...

Looks like you are floored again boy. You run away when faced with teh fact that Allah won't give to teh poor non muslims even if they beg. Ahahahahaha.......

QUOTE:
i dont go crashing planes into buildings or kill innocent people.
your statement shows your ignorance

I know you don't, but Osama do know how to be good to his loved ones just like you. If you only give to muslims, you aren't any better than Osama.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-10-2006 12:32 AM
ts not the begging, its the faith. Didn't you read?

you're asking me?
:lol
go read your corrupted verse again:
"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.  Jesus did not answer a word.  So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.'  He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.'  The woman came and knelt before him.   'Lord, help me!' she said.  He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Gentiles].'  'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.'   Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'   And her daughter was healed from that very hour.   (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

knelt before him-faith?she was PLEADING to him! :lol

their dogs-racist term.

Allah wouldn't even give to poor non muslims even if they beg.

Allah is most giving.
eventhough there are those who blaspheme Him,he still gives them chances to repent.
not like your racist and fickle minded god..

But they didn't give, wasn't you the one who said, they give nothing so why shld they receive? You droped your logic so quickly? Ahahahahaha............

like i said,they didnt ask for anything,it is given to them.
unlike some people,the poor muslims dont demand for anything

Jesus made it very clear, it wasn't teh begging, it was the faith.  

ofcourse he wont say "woman,you beg good!" ofcourse he would say something else.
dont worry,it's not 100% corrupted,some things ARE legit(like the names of prophets,for example :lol )

Seems like Jesus floored you almost twpo thousand years ago boy.

so,no.
this demon did not "floor" me.
i can,however,floor him.
killing apostates is supported in the bible,why then dont you do it?
:hmm:
i guess you must be one of those "modern christians" who dont believe in their "holy book",but believe in creating their own version of christianity!

Looks like you are floored again boy. You run away when faced with teh fact that Allah won't give to teh poor non muslims even if they beg. Ahahahahaha.......

haha...debmey cant answer.
he is stuck.

again...

I know you don't, but Osama do know how to be good to his loved ones just like you. If you only give to muslims, you aren't any better than Osama.

no,theres a big difference.
regardless whether i give only to muslims or to non muslims as well,i dont kill anyone,so it's different

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 02:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.302252 second(s), 34 queries .