CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9506|Reply: 84

Pope's Nazi past

[Copy link]
Post time 30-9-2006 10:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the kind of person that SFE supports.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7576505/

Pope's Nazi past
Benedict XVI former Hitler Youth member
Updated: 5:46 p.m. ET April 20, 2005

As John Paul II's right hand man, in charge of enforcing the conservative papal policy, Cardinal Ratzinger earned an unfortunate nickname from his more progressive peers: the "Panzer Cardinal".  Like the tank.  Pope Benedict XVI, now 78, had his own brush with warfare as a young boy growing up in Nazi Germany.  

At age, 14 membership in Germany's "Hitler Youth" became mandatory. So Joseph Ratzinger enrolled

He managed to get out early so he could study for the priesthood.
Two years later, when he was 16, Ratzinger was drafted again by the German Army.
Ratzinger worked as a helper in an anti-aircraft briagde.
In 1945, he was put through basic training and stationed near his hometown in Bavaria.
When Allied forces advanced, he deserted the German army ? risking death by that act alone.
After he escaped, Ratzinger was captured by American soldiers and spent the remainder of the war in a POW camp.

No wonder SFE supports him. He is also a Nazi like the Pope.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-9-2006 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Everybody has past history and dark secrets of their life so what? What has that got to do with what he has commented about the Islamic onslaught of Irag, Persia and India? In fact Iraq and Persia are not bumi Islam but conquered land. If the Arabs could conquer and take the land of non Muslims surely non Muslims too should be able to conquer and take back what was their once upon a time? No the non Muslims in Iraq and Iran should revot and wipe out Muslims from their forefathers land. Don't you think so?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it even sounds like dark history for Ratzinger.
Hitler was indeed a fascist just like Mo and youths were expected to join Hitler youth.
A draft means compulsory military service and Ratzinger rightly deserted because he didn't want to fight for a nazi like Mo.

BTW, did I ever admire Ratzinger like menj admire that fascist Mo?

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2006 03:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 1-10-2006 12:13 AM
Hitler was indeed a fascist just like Mo and youths were expected to join Hitler youth.

facist in what way?

A draft means compulsory military service and Ratzinger rightly deserted because he didn't want to fight for a nazi like Mo.

you dont have to be a muslim to know that what you said is ridiculous and stupid :lol
hitler wasnt even born when The Prophet was alive..

BTW, did I ever admire Ratzinger like menj admire that fascist Mo?

cheers

again i ask,facist in what way?

Use magic Report

tiM This user has been deleted
Post time 1-10-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Awak pernah dengar nama GERMAN SHAPERT tak?
Pope adalah kepala kepada gembala2 Tuhan di dunia bagi umat catholic.... Hhihihihihih!
Hidung dia terhidu bauh nabi palsu kat ciri2 mohamad kot!!!?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2006 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tiM at 1-10-2006 02:03 PM
Awak pernah dengar nama GERMAN SHAPERT tak?
Pope adalah kepala kepada gembala2 Tuhan di dunia bagi umat catholic.... Hhihihihihih!
Hidung dia terhidu bauh nabi palsu kat ciri2 mohamad kot!!!?

sejak bila pope jadi anjing,plak?

setahu aku,anjing jer yang hidung boleh bau macam macam jenis bauan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-10-2006 04:42 PM | Show all posts
A draft means compulsory military service and ...

There was no "Hitlers Youth" during the Prophet's time, moron. You dont even know history?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 03:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 30-9-2006 11:01 PM
Everybody has past history and dark secrets of their life so what? What has that got to do with what he has commented about the Islamic onslaught of Irag, Persia and India? In fact Iraq and Persia  ...

The people of Iraq and Iran are Arabs and Persian respectively be it Muslims or non Muslims,so who the hell they wanted to remove it from?They are now governed by thier own natives people just the same as India today lead by proud Indian nationals a Sikh and a Muslim.History has shown that no matter what their religion, they are the same races and they are proud of themselves and they will be united to fight invaders or troble makers be it foreigners or domestic just as they've fought before during the colonial era :hatdown:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-10-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 1-10-2006 03:21 AM
facist in what way?

He was a military dictator who killed anyone who criticised him or do not share his belief system.

you dont have to be a muslim to know that what you said is ridiculous and stupid :lol
hitler wasnt even born when The Prophet was alive..?

But both of them were fascists just the same.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 10:15 AM | Show all posts
He was a military dictator who killed anyone who criticised him or do not share his belief system.
------------
Did Prophet Muhammad do it?

-----------------
Hmmm... Hatred, Hatred, Hatred. Its make you BLIND.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 2-10-2006 10:15 AM
------------
Did Prophet Muhammad do it?

Yes he did.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Debmey,
     can you give source that say such thing?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-10-2006 08:50 AM

you have no proof to support your silly claim,so thats just an opinion
lets find terrorism in the bible,shall we?
There are several Verses in the Bible that seem to be very cruel.  Let us look at few of them:

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

Let us look at Numbers 31:17 "Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."-free sex! :pmuka:

Also, let us look at Numbers 31:35-40 "[From the captives of war] 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.......of which the tribute for the LORD was 32 [virgin women]."-somemore free sex!

Why kill the innocent children?  Why kill all of the non-virgin women?  Back then, it was only men who fought men in wars.  Women rarely fought in battle fields.   So what crime did the innocent children and the non-virgin women do?

you're speaking of jesus or the previous prophets in the bible.. :lol
i can show you proof of racism in the bible:nerd:

Use magic Report

nice2000 This user has been deleted
Post time 2-10-2006 03:08 PM | Show all posts
aku pun terpikir...........dekat bible banyak cite lucah le

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 2-10-2006 03:01 PM

you have no proof to support your silly claim,so thats just an opinion
lets find terrorism in the bible,shall we?...

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/ashraf.htm

No proof you say?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-10-2006 06:09 PM

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/ashraf.htm

No proof you say?

hihihi....debunked over here

anymore lies to share with us,debmey?

you still have no proof...try and lie again...come on,i'm just waiting to debunk your lies...it feels nice,exposing you for the liar that you are.. :lol

[ Last edited by  Mgsrulz at 2-10-2006 06:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-10-2006 09:41 PM | Show all posts
where is the debunk my fren?
Its clear from the link posted that Mo killed  ahrmless old man who criticised him. That was real shameful behavior for Mo.
If Mo wasn't a fascist, then there are no fascists in this world.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2-10-2006 09:41 PM
where is the debunk my fren?

click the word "here" in my previous post(for some reason it isnt highlighted,eventhough it's a hyperlink.. :gila: )

Originally posted by Debmey at 2-10-2006 09:41 PM
Its clear from the link posted that Mo killed  ahrmless old man who criticised him. That was real shameful behavior for Mo.
If Mo wasn't a fascist, then there are no fascists in this world.

no,it's clear(if you have read the whole story behind it) that The Prophet was not a fascist.
in Islam there are no fascist,but in the bible there are racists and vengeful "prophets": :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 12:15 AM | Show all posts
How can Kab Ashraf be inciting when those people are as answering Christianity wrote, 'Muhamad's enemies'?

In fact, inciting itself cannot be a crime at all. You can attack the one who attacks you but not someone who only incites.
Can I kill you just because you say something bad about me? Nope. Simililarly, mo had no right to kill Kab Asraf at all because Kab Asrah never swore alledgiance to Mo.

that makes mo a nazi fascists alright. Thats for posting more info for me to prove me case.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 12:27 AM | Show all posts

Stuck and cannot answer. This is called fallacy of equivocation.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 11:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074239 second(s), 46 queries .