CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

Which Christian Sect IS TRUE?

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2006 01:38 PM | Show all posts
if they agreed, they wont be burning mosques and slaying their muslims brothers and sisters.

the fact, religion is always on war because it corrpt elements

-----------------
Still not answering.............

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 01:16 PM

if they agreed, they wont be burning mosques and slaying their muslims brothers and sisters.
the fact, religion is always on war because it corrpt elements

The one who burnt mosques, slayed his own muslim brothers & sisters is retard, idiot...not muslim, if muslimpun...canbe considered retarded muslim, musyrikin.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:47 AM | Show all posts
stuck truth8!!! hahahahahaha......whatever sect we are, we all agree that Allah is the only god that we pray for!!! , now that's what u called a solid foundation!!!

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall.......

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 4-10-2006 01:47 AM
stuck truth8!!! hahahahahaha......whatever sect we are, we all agree that Allah is the only god that we pray for!!!  , now that's what u called a solid foundation!!!

Allah Knows Best,Peace Y ...

i am not stuck but seeing how fool u muslims are. just waste of time to debate on this issue

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 02:06 AM | Show all posts
fool is when u can't decide which god u wanna pray for or undecided whether god has family or not(remember ZEUS and his family??)..... now that's a fools game!!!

If any sect in Islam can easily decide which god to pray for,now that's what u called a solid foundation wasn't it????heheheheheee....in your face son!!!!

Stuck eh????? ahahahaahahahhaaaa..........

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall.....

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 4-10-2006 02:07 AM | Show all posts
different people have different opinions. so why argue? different denominations have different opinion towards certain religious issue, never the less they share the same book. if they (christians) can tell what's right and what's wrong then there's no need for them to start a new denomination / sect and fight for their beliefs.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-10-2006 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 3-10-2006 06:09 PM

The one who burnt mosques, slayed his own muslim brothers & sisters is retard, idiot...not muslim, if muslimpun...canbe considered retarded muslim, musyrikin.

retarded muslims or confused religion?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 02:20 AM | Show all posts
The problem with christianity foundation was their intepretation of god seriously differ between each sect,the problems starts at their foundation or roots!!

Islam will surely pass this test, go and ask the Syiah whether they are praying to none other god than Allah. Simple as that!!

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 06:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 02:09 AM

stop beating around the bushes... you just pick one isolated example. Muslim burn a mosque, i also testify with Jehovah Witness' church's burnt in US. That would be enough.

Both are retarded Muslim and Christian, and yet can we also say that Christinity also a confusing religion?

again, just answer, which sect of christianity is true and god will make them go to heaven, while the rest unpicked will go to hell...

piece of cake, but you yourself make this harder. what a loser!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 07:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 02:09 AM

The argument is not valid.
Surely truth.8 isnt retarded, but confused! Maybe same with confused people who burnt mosques & churches. However, too much misleading grasp can lead to serious retard!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Surely truth.8 isnt retarded, but confused! Maybe same with confused people who burnt mosques & churches. However, too much misleading grasp can lead to serious retard!
--------------------

:setuju:setuju:setuju

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2006 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 4-10-2006 01:45 PM
Surely truth.8 isnt retarded, but confused! Maybe same with confused people who burnt mosques & churches. However, too much misleading grasp can lead to serious reta ...

errr... where's t.8?

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 5-10-2006 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 2-10-2006 09:05 PM

Mind to elaborate with some more good fact? Because empty talk like this only shows one stupidity and ignorance.
Read my post #12

I dont ask for this discussion.. because there are th ...

truth is nobody knows whos right...

everybody just believed they are...

same thing with islam...

until you can prove to everybody that allah is the god or show every body allah...

till then...

all we got is believe...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 08:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 5-10-2006 11:12 PM

truth is nobody knows whos right...

everybody just believed they are...

same thing with islam...

until you can prove to everybody that allah is the god or show every body allah...

Dear "me",

For your most information...

"until you can prove to everybody that allah is the god or show every body allah"
- prove to whom, since in Islam we all believe that Allah is god, doesnt matter which sect.

What my question is all about, between Christianity themselves, which sect is true.

"truth is nobody knows whos right"
- to whom, and what is right would most importantly be understood, we are not comparing religion here... my question is centered on one religion, asking which god is favored to be true among christianity believer..

so, your answer must answering "this god is true because...", "this sect will go to heaven because..." but NOT "christianity is true compare to" nor "until you prove..."

ok?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 6-10-2006 08:10 AM

"until you can prove to everybody that allah is the god or show every body allah"
- prove to whom, since in Islam we all believe that Allah is god, doesnt matter which sect.

i did said "to everybody..."

What my question is all about, between Christianity themselves, which sect is true.

like i said, when one is true, then that will make the other wrong, and you will go on and posting something else, then something else etc....

"truth is nobody knows whos right"
- to whom, and what is right would most importantly be understood, we are not comparing religion here... my question is centered on one religion, asking which god is favored to be true among christianity believer..

i did said "nobody..."

so, your answer must answering "this god is true because...", "this sect will go to heaven because..." but NOT "christianity is true compare to" nor "until you prove..."

ok?

i did answered it...

you asked which is right. and i said nobody knows whos right, but they BELIEVE they are...

are you trying to make christian here quarrel with each other???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 6-10-2006 07:38 PM

you asked which is right. and i said nobody knows whos right, but they BELIEVE they are...

are you trying to make christian here quarrel with each other???

Quarrelling between yourself, you did it...

"nobody knows who's right..." - then you are saying that you are living in darkness and embracing religion you ARE NOT SURE it is correct or not?

why? because if someone trust A to be, they will hold tight and will not say ..."i dont know which is true.." if one believe A is right, he would fight to death to defend his belief... same in court, the juries cant just say "we cannot make any conviction through the foundation of the case is strong with undoubtedly strong evidence, but due to reason that someone out there might think he is innocent..."

come on la grow up... you are not answering my question, but laying your back "ah, i made answer already... why want to quarrel?"

hums... maybe you want to elaborate...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2006 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 6-10-2006 08:44 PM

Quarrelling between yourself, you did it...

"nobody knows who's right..." - then you are saying that you are living in darkness and embracing religion you ARE NOT SURE it is correct or not?

why? because if someone trust A to be, they will hold tight and will not say ..."i dont know which is true.." if one believe A is right, he would fight to death to defend his belief... same in court, the juries cant just say "we cannot make any conviction through the foundation of the case is strong with undoubtedly strong evidence, but due to reason that someone out there might think he is innocent..."

come on la grow up... you are not answering my question, but laying your back "ah, i made answer already... why want to quarrel?"

hums... maybe you want to elaborate...

there you said it yourself...

all we got is believe...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 6-10-2006 10:51 PM

there you said it yourself...

all we got is believe...

i also said that someone would fight to death to protect his belief... dont forget that..

all these can be concluded that you dont even believe your belief is true... you are doubt that what you believe is true..

try to sit down, and think whether what i said is true.. you dont need anyone to show you what is wrong or right, you just need to think!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 7-10-2006 01:12 PM

i also said that someone would fight to death to protect his belief... dont forget that..

all these can be concluded that you dont even believe your belief is true... you are doubt that what you believe is true..

try to sit down, and think whether what i said is true.. you dont need anyone to show you what is wrong or right, you just need to think!  

yes...what they believe, not what is true...

so you dont have any right to say any other religion is wrong...

because you cannot prove that your religion is right...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2006 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 8-10-2006 06:49 PM

yes...what they believe, not what is true...

so you dont have any right to say any other religion is wrong...

because you cannot prove that your religion is right...

what a pity and lame excuses from you...

i think you are confusing yourself... what is believe, what is true: these two are antagonist. If it is true, then it is believed or in other word, when it is believed, it must be the truth.

from your first sentence, i can see already, you are confused with your religion. you are believe because someone say "you must believe, no question asked..."

from the second sentence.. maybe you want to ask yourself, doesnt this also applies to you?

the third sentence, we prove already... maybe you want to read more!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 10:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071716 second(s), 42 queries .