CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: i212

Sabbath: Question to Truth.8

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-10-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 65.
And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the SABBATH (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected."  

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 47.
O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad SAW) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the SABBATH­breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed.  

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 154.
And for their covenant, We raised over them the Mount and (on the other occasion) We said: "Enter the gate prostrating (or bowing) with humility;" and We commanded them: "Transgress not (by doing worldly works on) the SABBATH (Saturday)." And We took from them a firm covenant.  

Surah/Chapter 007 - Al-A'râf. Verse 163.
And ask them (O Muhammad SAW) about the town that was by the sea, when they transgressed in the matter of the SABBATH (i.e. Saturday): when their fish came to them openly on the SABBATH day, and did not come to them on the day they had no SABBATH. Thus We made a trial of them for they used to rebel (see the Qur'an: V.4:154).  

Surah/Chapter 016 - An-Nahl. Verse 124.
The SABBATH was only prescribed for those who differed concerning it, and verily, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they used to differ.  

I give you some verse that mention sabbath from Al-Quran.
you can examine it by reading all nearby verse included with those verse.
It can help you to Understand about Sabbath

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
DEY.... DID YOU UNDERSTAND?
SABBATH DAY ARE COMPULSORY PRACTICE FOR JEWS.(TORAH SCRIPTURES)
IF YOU WANT TO CELEBRATE IT, JUST DO IT, NO ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING.
==================
I ask u simple question, what does Jesus says "Sabbath was create for Man"

=================

ABOUT FRIDAY
QURAN NOT MENTION FRIDAY IS SABBATH DAY. ALLAH ONLY COMMAND ALL MUSLIM MEN GATHERED AT MOSQUE AND PERFORM JEMMAAH SOLAT. ITS MANDATORY FOR ALL MEN.
YOU NEED TO DIFFERENCIATE IT
=============

Yet,is not part of God commandment. It was corrupt hand done by muhammad. God do not recognize such gathering.

No wonder u muslims chant allah is great but yet muslims are backwards and Jews who kept Sabbath are very sucessful peoples. That what God says "keep it holy" and God will bless whoever observed it.

Dont forget muslims cari makan with Jews company not Jews cari makan with muslims

===================

ABOUT SUNDAY
ITS YOUR FELLOWS THAT CREATE IT. DID THEY RECIEVED COMMAND TO GATHERED ON SUNDAY?
============

firday and sunday corrupt hand of humans not God.

=====================
About the catholic I am not sure.
But for Prophet Muhammad, Friday not is Sabbath Day. Save it in your mind.
About the Pagan Hindus worshipped. Tell me, In Prophet Muhammad Era, is there any Hindu Worshipper there? You should analyst, who immitate who.
==================
Most of islamic teaching have similar to pagan ritual and hindus. like the black stone, friday worshipped and even the melody of reading koran similar to Sanskrit of hindus.
==========================

I think you the want that not Respect GOD, The reason is
  1) You say GOD are TWO IN ONE. (You already said that God need company to Rule The Universe.)
  2) You say Jesus is A GOD. (Man Cannot be God.)
  3) If you say Jesus is A GOD, why "YOUR" people Illustrate His face with a lot of illustration. Put the Cross in front, and pray in front it. (Its like what idolaters do)
  4) In 10 commandment already stated, (You shall not make for yourself an idol...) but you still do it.
  5) In 10 Commandment also, (You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God...) but you said God are form of Two. You say Jesus are God.
and etc.
==================

I do not bow or pray to idols. islam does by bowing to an object 5x.

======================
So, Tell me, Who Changed God Command or who break the commandment. Islam or Christians or Jews?
=====================

all broke Sabbath are disobedient peoples who do not respect God commandments.
=============

The 10 commandments are for jews as there are stated in Torah. We can follow the RIGHT thing because its also from ONE GOD.

============

if that for jews, why not eat pork? because God says Pig is unclean for Jews. why following jews customs??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts
I ask u simple question, what does Jesus says "Sabbath was create for Man"
----------------------------------------
For His Man. is he said for every man in the World?

Yet,is not part of God commandment. It was corrupt hand done by muhammad. God do not recognize such gathering.
-----------------------
hmmm.... are you friend of God? how you know God recognize Friday as a Holy Day or not?

No wonder u muslims chant allah is great but yet muslims are backwards and Jews who kept Sabbath are very sucessful peoples. That what God says "keep it holy" and God will bless whoever observed it.
--------------------------------
Hey... Jews are the Most Intelligent People. you should know it.

Dont forget muslims cari makan with Jews company not Jews cari makan with muslims
---------------------------------------
Now you just Insulting Muslim. How about Christians that work with them? You are On Sided Man.

Most of islamic teaching have similar to pagan ritual and hindus. like the black stone, friday worshipped and even the melody of reading koran similar to Sanskrit of hindus.
------------
Again............ You should analyst, who immitate who.

I do not bow or pray to idols. islam does by bowing to an object 5x.
--------------
Obviously.. You not have any Understanding about Islam but want to talk about it. Its like a DUMB PEOPLE WHO ACTING BRILLIANT.
I give you 5 questions. But you only answer that? Why you not answer the rest?

all broke Sabbath are disobedient peoples who do not respect God commandments.
--------------------
Only who broke Sabbath? How about people that Make God have companion?

if that for jews, why not eat pork? because God says Pig is unclean for Jews. why following jews customs??
-------------------------------------------------
SOUND LIKE DUMB PEOPLE WHO ACTING LIKE HE KNOW
AND NO POINT.
Who are you really.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 02:25 PM | Show all posts
For His Man. is he said for every man in the World?
=================================

For His man? which verses says Jesus says for his man?

U tell me this : "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:" Mark 2:27 . what does it mean? which man? all man  of nations or his man of jews??

==============================

hmmm.... are you friend of God? how you know God recognize Friday as a Holy Day or not?
=================
....because no prophets before muhammad kept friday. all prophets before respect God hand written Sabbath. Those bring different holy day are consider not part of God prophet but false prophet. Muhammad one the false one.

=======================

Hey... Jews are the Most Intelligent People. you should know it.
================
yes they intelligent. why? because God says God will bless them . They all kept Sabbath because they know Sabbath is God made holy day. Anyone who observed Sabbath will be bless and protectec.
=================

Now you just Insulting Muslim. How about Christians that work with them? You are On Sided Man.
======================

that is the fact that muslims cari makan with Jews company. does it sound insult or u feel guity?
Anyone who  Kept sabbath will be bless and sucessful peoples and those who do not keep sabbath have cari makan with this Jews or Sabbath keepers company. Like myself , I kept sabbath....peoples  who do not kept sabbath work for me.
===================

Again............ You should analyst, who immitate who.
=============
i hve analyst it, infact the melody of sanckrit, koran reading and azan hve similar melody but only different meaning.
==================

Obviously.. You not have any Understanding about Islam but want to talk about it. Its like a DUMB PEOPLE WHO ACTING BRILLIANT.
==============
u mean bowing to an object is ok  ? i do not come story that i need to worshipped god in one direction and that direction is  block of stone which is a     object.

===============
I give you 5 questions. But you only answer that? Why you not answer the rest?
===================
....because all the question is similar to my reply. save my time.
=============================

Only who broke Sabbath? How about people that Make God have companion?
=================
those kept Sababth are true God followers and have true relationship with God
==================

SOUND LIKE DUMB PEOPLE WHO ACTING LIKE HE KNOW
AND NO POINT.
Who are you really.
============
.....but u muslims always says that  Sabbath  for jews not for us but the Bible also says Pigs is unclean for Israel the Jews. so, why muslims following Jews customs??

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 3-10-2006 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 3-10-2006 12:25 PM
Sigh ... talk all you want, fact is - Sabbath is Jewish Practise. It has nothing to do with Christians or Muslims. :no:

Nor do you as a Hindu have any business being in this thread.

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 3-10-2006 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 3-10-2006 12:45 PM
by Truth.8   

in that case, u mind telling me this:

Jesus says "Sabbath was create for Man" what man mean?? Jews?

SHOW the Verse ... don't simply ask questions. :no:

LOL a Hindu who a few month ago in this forum said she had never heard of Sabbath and now suddenly an authority on it.  LOL  asking for quotes from the verses LOL

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-10-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 3-10-2006 02:41 PM

LOL a Hindu who a few month ago in this forum said she had never heard of Sabbath and now suddenly an authority on it.  LOL  asking for quotes from the verses LOL

he/she thinks trying to be smart.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 3-10-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 02:51 PM

he/she thinks trying to be smart.

Hey, whats ur answer for churches which support gays ?? Why u running like a chicken ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Did the Gentiles also worship on Sabbath?

God commanded it: "Blessed is the man ... that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it." "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, ... every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer ... for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people." Isaiah 56:2, 6, 7, emphasis added.

note: all peoples. which is all peoples? jews??all peoples mean all nations include muslims who have depart from Sabbath and polluting Sabbath  to friday and modern christians polluting Sabbath  to sunday.

The apostles taught it:

"And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath." "And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God." Acts 13:42, 44, emphasis added. "And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks." Acts 18:4.

Was the Calendar Changed?
Yes. In order to keep up with the solar cycle the calendar was changed once in October 1582, but it did not alter the weekly cycle. Ten dates were omitted from the calendar following October 4, 1582. What would have been Friday, October 5, became Friday, October 15. The diagram below will help you to visualize the change. You will see that it did not change the order of the days of the week.
October 1582

*View an official U.S. Naval Observatory Document sent in 1932 that verifys that there has been no change in the weekly cycle. Here are links to the U.S. Naval Observatory and the Royal Observatory in Greenwich England.

Which day?

click here : http://www.sabbathtruth.com/sabbath_changed.asp

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 03:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 3-10-2006 02:55 PM

Hey, whats ur answer for churches which support gays ?? Why u running like a chicken ?

Does my church which is twoness and observed Sabbath support gay movements??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 02:58 PM

Does my church which is twoness and observed Sabbath support gay movements??

I have already given u the link.. Why dont u check it urself whether ur church priests gays or not ? :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 3-10-2006 03:05 PM

I have already given u the link.. Why dont u check it urself whether ur church priests gays or not ? :pmuka:

that is not my faith and moreover it not part of my Bible teaching and     this topic nothing to do with that issue.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 03:06 PM

that is not my faith and moreover it not part of my Bible teaching and     this topic nothing to do with that issue.

Is the Bible u using and the Bible the gay supporting churches using is different ??? :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 3-10-2006 05:04 PM

Is the Bible u using and the Bible the gay supporting churches using is different ??? :stp:

why asking me? u ask them lah...why God destroy Lot generation now they practised this acts.

u should know better what.

anyway, no more of ur silly question abt gay in this topic since it talk about Sabbath.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 07:09 PM

why asking me? u ask them lah...why God destroy Lot generation now they practised this acts.

u should know better what.

anyway, no more of ur silly question abt gay in this topic since it ...

I thought u r a Christian, u might know well abt ur religion... Pity, u cant answer on behalf of Christians... Signs of a LOSER

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 08:11 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8   

Yes, u dont have tell us that. Friday sunset to sunset Saturday. On firday when sunset between 7 pm onwards already Sabbath nite and next day Sabbath day until sunset between 7pm onwards.

Simple as that.

Not simple actually. Christians' days begins at MIDNIGHT and ends at the MIDNIGHT on the seconds day. Therefore, there is a difference between 6 hours between Jewish belief and Christian belief. :hmm:

No where is says Sunday. From OT to NT all mentioned Sabbath not sunday. Infact, there is a song Psalm 92 called Sabbath but no sunday. Sunday was practised pagan roman to worshipped sun god. They corupt and blend that sunday as sabbath.

it corrupt elements .

Hello, Sunday is just name of the day, it has no significant whatsoever. :no:
Are you going to tell non-English Christians that "Ahad" is not a Holy day because "Ahad" is Sunday in Malay? ;)

Oh really? Than why Psalm 92 song on Sabbath? Adam, Abaraham and many prophets  before  Muhammad all observed Sabbath.

BECAUSE Abraham (not sure about Adam though) and prophets before Muhammad are JEWISH, therefore, they MUST follow JEWISH TRADITION and PRACTISE. ;)

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. Proverbs 13 :11

Where does it say anything about Sabbath? :stp:

u such stupid because i hve create this topic u never bother to read. that show u pick flight with me with purpose.

You go and say Hindus and Muslims corrupt/following corrupted teaching for what?
You think I would be bothered about you if you didn't invite me in the first place? ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 10:08 AM | Show all posts
"And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:"
---------------
man of jews.

....because no prophets before muhammad kept friday. all prophets before respect God hand written Sabbath. Those bring different holy day are consider not part of God prophet but false prophet. Muhammad one the false one.
----------------------------------------------------------------
You still not Understand about Friday Prayer. Still barking without any reason. Tired to explain to you what is Friday Prayer.

Do you become more intelligent after observing Sabbath? I see no different from I start to become this forum members until now.
Still the same.

that is the fact that muslims cari makan with Jews company. does it sound insult or u feel guity?
Anyone who  Kept sabbath will be bless and sucessful peoples and those who do not keep sabbath have cari makan with this Jews or Sabbath keepers company. Like myself , I kept sabbath....peoples  who do not kept sabbath work for me.
------------------------------------------
Hey... How about Non-Muslim working with Muslim?
You comparing things that should not be compared.
Its like a child and its show you that you are arrogant, annoying and stubborn child.
This show that you the one that practice Racism but not admit it.

i hve analyst it, infact the melody of sanckrit, koran reading and azan hve similar melody but only different meaning.
-----------------------------------------------
Did you analyst how your priest Pray?

u mean bowing to an object is ok  ? i do not come story that i need to worshipped god in one direction and that direction is  block of stone which is a     object.
---------------------------------------------------------------
1) Its a Kiblat or a direction of Muslim. Its show ONENESS
2) Do you hear any MUSLIM say KAABAH is GOD?

How about Christians that Bow infront the Cross?
Is it OK for you?
-----------------------------------------------

....because all the question is similar to my reply. save my time.
Nope.
You answering about several 10 commandments that you not follow.

I think you are already confius. Can I know what is your religion Now?

.....but u muslims always says that  Sabbath  for jews not for us
Yes indeed. Sabbath Day are for Jews. Why?
Because they are the stubborn and arrogant tribe.
God give them the commandment for sabbath to test them whether the follow it or not. Its for making them more discipline.

but the Bible also says Pigs is unclean for Israel the Jews.
so, why muslims following Jews customs??
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Because we also told that Pig are unclean.
Obviously, pig is Unclean Creature.
Did you read Bible? Actually Pig are also Unclean in Bible.
But wonder why there are still Christians eat it.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Paranoid - by Black Sabbath

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Not simple actually. Christians' days begins at MIDNIGHT and ends at the MIDNIGHT on the seconds day. Therefore, there is a difference between 6 hours between Jewish belief and Christian belief.
===================

U think Jewish are stupid and u are clever? Jews been practising Sabbath since long time ago. None of Jews observed Sunday.
====================

Hello, Sunday is just name of the day, it has no significant whatsoever.
Are you going to tell non-English Christians that "Ahad" is not a Holy day because "Ahad" is Sunday in Malay?
======================

God says keep Sabbath holy and sancify it. read my thread begining not going to rewrite long words here.
==================

BECAUSE Abraham (not sure about Adam though) and prophets before Muhammad are JEWISH, therefore, they MUST follow JEWISH TRADITION and PRACTISE.
==================
abaraham not sure? how u know? from Adam right to Jesus all observed Sabbath.
=====================

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." John 14:26

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase. Proverbs 13 :11

Where does it say anything about Sabbath?
=================

Are u saying u can earn dishonest living??

========================

You go and say Hindus and Muslims corrupt/following corrupted teaching for what?
You think I would be bothered about you if you didn't invite me in the first place?  
==============

that why all pagan roots are confused religion because they have corrupt Sabbath.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 12:16 PM | Show all posts
man of jews.
===================

God commanded it: "Blessed is the man ... that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it." "Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, ... every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer ... for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people." Isaiah 56:2, 6, 7, emphasis added.

note: all peoples,  which is all peoples? jews??all peoples mean all nations include muslims who have depart from Sabbath and polluting Sabbath  to friday and modern christians polluting Sabbath  to sunday.
========================

You still not Understand about Friday Prayer. Still barking without any reason. Tired to explain to you what is Friday Prayer.
============
Yes, i understood corrupt friday prayer done by Muhammad when God did not sancify it.
=========================================

Do you become more intelligent after observing Sabbath? I see no different from I start to become this forum members until now.
Still the same.
============

I am well protected and bless after keeping Sabbath.
===================

Hey... How about Non-Muslim working with Muslim?
You comparing things that should not be compared.
Its like a child and its show you that you are arrogant, annoying and stubborn child.
This show that you the one that practice Racism but not admit it.
===============
Than again Jews are number 1 peoples in many fields. why? They are God fearing peoples and Kept weekly sabbath, annual sabbath and etc.
===============

Did you analyst how your priest Pray?
=============

that fact islamic teachings have blend of pagan roots
=============================

1) Its a Kiblat or a direction of Muslim. Its show ONENESS
2) Do you hear any MUSLIM say KAABAH is GOD?
=================

oneness until bowing to an object? all this abominations to True God. those facing direction kiblat was practised by pagan arabs long time ago . is not part of God sayings.
==============

How about Christians that Bow infront the Cross?
Is it OK for you?
==============

Is not my fait, it corrupt christians knows as RC
================

Nope.
You answering about several 10 commandments that you not follow.
================
yes, i kept all 10 commandements written by God
=============

===============

Yes indeed. Sabbath Day are for Jews. Why?
Because they are the stubborn and arrogant tribe.
God give them the commandment for sabbath to test them whether the follow it or not. Its for making them more discipline.
=========================

note: all peoples,  which is all peoples? jews??all peoples mean all nations include muslims who have depart from Sabbath and polluting Sabbath  to friday and modern christians polluting Sabbath  to sunday

======================
Because we also told that Pig are unclean.
Obviously, pig is Unclean Creature.
Did you read Bible? Actually Pig are also Unclean in Bible.
But wonder why there are still Christians eat it.

============

u were told by who? muhammad? did not muhammad copy from Jews?
so, it is a Jews things right? so why must keep it? if u think must keep it, than Sabbath also should be kept because it not Jews things but humans things.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 11:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.365330 second(s), 42 queries .